It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Cut to the Chase - Iran Must Be Stopped

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by theBigToe

Another brainwashed by the media
so weak minded

wonder why there is so many people messed up today
thinking they are doing the right thing
when its completely the opposite

We think the same thing about you, trust me.
Except not brainwashed by the media, brainwashed by Jersey Shore and whatever is else is the popular thing to say that day of the week.

Iran is not threatening anyone .. but just wait until they get attacked
they will unleash with russia and China hell on the US

so Iran must not be stoped .. Israel must be stoped before they draw the US in another war
open you eyes buddy ..

9/11 was a false flag to make war on terror in the ME
make your research a bit dont only one side search

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Whose brainwashed here????????????????

YOU

because you think Iran is a threat
you have fallen into their mind trap
making you fear of something invisible

Why do you fear so much Iran
they didnt nukes 2 civilians cities .. US DID

So US must be stoped before they nuke other cities
on Israel orders this time
edit on 2/24/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

I would tell you to do some research about Islam, the Quran and the Hadith, and Khomeini's regime's legislation, but you wouldnt, and you would only say that its propaganda dispersed by Zionists.

I have nothing more I care about saying to you. You are the brainwashed one. You believe absurdities. This website is a sad, sad cesspool for conspiracy theorists, and that also draws the antisemites and ignorantly naive far left libs.

anti semite ?

gotcha now .. zionist always use that card

You know what ? .. the real anti semite are the zionist one
hurting the real good jews image worldwide
its because of zionist that normal and good jewish people get harmed
people now think that all jews are the same now which is false

You see .. i never judge to quick to fast someone or a group of people
but since 9/11 zionist was revealed to be the new nazis
same tactiks and same war crimes .. also very racist
edit on 2/24/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

You know what those good Jews were mostly killed by Hitler . Zionists were not involved in the WW2 except they used nukes. They were even out of the WTC buildings before the collapse.
edit on 27/2/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Even if Iran made one or two nukes, they know full well it's insufficient for controlling a huge territory like the Middle East. If Iran dropped a nuke or two it could only provoke (poke) the US and other powers to annihilate Iran in a matter of minutes.

So we should be more worried about Israel's 100's of nukes.

edit on 27-2-2012 by selfles because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Seabag..

You are being fooled. I cannot believe this many people have been robbed of their critical thinking and BASIC intuitive skills. Wake up, look at the world around you.

The West are to blame, for almost everything.

Yeah you heard me, everything.

We are greedy, self serving, white supremacist bastards that have robbed more than just one country of their resources.

Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria and soon to be Iran.

WHEN WILL YOU PEOPLE LEARN!

OUR ENEMIES ARE THE ONES ON OUR HOME SOIL!

NOT MIDDLE-EASTERN!

Even you're own soldiers are telling you otherwise, listen to them!!!

Poor and working people in this country are sent to kill poor and working people to another country only to make the rich richer. Without racism soldiers would realise they have more in common with the Iraqi people than they do with the billionaires that sent them to war.

This #s gotta stop

edit on 27/2/2012 by Kluute because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Just noticed the the OP's topic describes exactly what he wants: to cut to the chase scene.

That's what guys like him want, a chase, a fox hunt. Never more happy than bullying and chasing down drastically less powerful entities than themselves, they get a thrill out of it. It's a weak mindset.
edit on 27-2-2012 by yampa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

Poor and working people in this country are sent to kill poor and working people to another country only to make the rich richer. Without racism soldiers would realise they have more in common with the Iraqi people than they do with the billionaires that sent them to war.

Maybe war-mongers here are not poor.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
The US in the role of the Infidel and Great Satan is the big issue for power and control over others, and that support of the Babylon Talmudists that support the Great Satan issues.

Islam is perhaps more on track for religion than the distorted version of religion in the US. The Essene are the essential element for the Christian Religion and that religion has become such a faked up version of the issues of the Essene and Christ to be wanting of truths.

Constantine so polluted the Bible's texture with Babylon Sun god pagan issues that the Bible is more a political brain wash instrument than a true look at the Essene and Jesus values. When a religion becomes that corrupt the others call those Infidels.

Most Christian churches worship Trinity, which was born in Babylon with Nimrod and Tammuz, and it really isn't something that should be a Christian Symbol. Likewise, the sign of the Cross for Jesus is also a distorted symbol, as the fish was more the chosen symbol of Jesus in those times.

Every little thing in the Christian religion has been corrupted toward Sun pagan worship, from the date of Jesus Birthday, to the Rabbit and Easter Egg games of Easter and lots more. Thus, that term Infidel applies more and more. It also applies to the ZIonists that adopted basically the same Babylon corruption games for religion.

If neither can tell the truth on the serious problems of their religions, mostly over their collective designs for wealth and control over the world, then we know what and who is the problem. Israel is a corrupted religion state and the money grubbing preachers in the US are just as bad in white washing the truth about the Essene and Jesus. Both have become bogus religious disinformation agents with designs of wealth and power over the basic needs to explain the greater truths.

====

www.guardian.co.uk...

The Russian prime minister, Vladimir Putin, said the focus on the nuclear programme was a cover for western attempts to oust the clerical regime in Tehran.

====
Depending upon some carbon dating tests, if the following relic of the religion past with St. Barnabas ends up being a valid text------then the Christian Churches will have to be declaired as religious Infidels.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Secret £14million Bible in which 'Jesus predicts coming of Prophet Muhammad' unearthed in TurkeyVatican 'wants to see' 1,500-year-old ancient script
Has been hidden by Turkish state for 12 years
Handwritten in gold-lettered Aramaic

Pope Benedict XVI is claimed to want to see the 1,500-year-old book, which many say is the Gospel of Barnabas, that has been hidden by the Turkish state for the last 12 years.
The £14million handwritten gold lettered tome, penned in Jesus' native Aramaic language, is said to contain his early teachings and a prediction of the Prophet's coming.

----

It rejects the ideas of the Holy Trinity and the Crucifixion and reveals that Jesus predicted the coming of the Prophet Muhammad.
In one version of the gospel, he is said to have told a priest: 'How shall the Messiah be called? Muhammad is his blessed name'.
And in another Jesus denied being the Messiah, claiming that he or she would be Ishmaelite, the term used for an Arab.

=======

Time will tell, but to date the Christians teachings are so contaminated with pagan sun worship of a tyrant religion's values as to be termed the anti-christs. imho

If all this works out the present day chuch has about the same respect due a cultist. Such is the corruption of those needing faith to present mistruth.

www.albatrus.org...

www.bibletools.org...

edit on 27-2-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The Religious Cultists being discovered

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Let's cut to the chase, your thread is meaningless until you go enlist in the military.Vietnam

Sending people to die for you is the most cowardly thing someone can do...

Just saying... I'm sick of the chicken hawks...
edit on 23-2-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

Thank YOU! I am so glad to see someone with common sense to express this thought. I am so tired of folks like "Fleabag" saying "If you don't want us to go to war then your are for the enemy" whether the enemy is real or not.
I support America, and I proved it in Vietnam in 1966 and 1967. Where was Seabag then.
I am thinking TROLL

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

I knew a kid that ran into the Army a few years back, same story. He wasnt looking to honor God and Country he was looking to hide from a gang .

Tell me when you served ?

see the thing is your Hippy rep isnt new its as old as I am

edit on 27-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kluute
Seabag..

You are being fooled. I cannot believe this many people have been robbed of their critical thinking and BASIC intuitive skills. Wake up, look at the world around you.

We are greedy, self serving, white supremacist bastards that have robbed more than just one country of their resources.

NOT MIDDLE-EASTERN!

This #s gotta stop

That video is plain crap. Some lowlife shamelessly used a disgruntled veteran as propaganda and that’s disgusting. This is as sad as how the left in this country used Cindy Sheehan, who lost her son in Iraq, as the supposed FACE of the anti-war movement. She was nothing more than a tool like this poor guy. I think her son would have been ashamed of the way she acted.

I have too much respect for that veteran in your video to criticize him or what he said…he’s entitled to his opinion and his guilt and regret is his own to deal with.

I will say that he damn sure doesn’t speak for me or millions of other veterans who served before and after me.

People like you are the first to criticize military members for their service but when guys like this come forward (with a message you like) then they are heroes and patriotic…

Give me a break!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
In a time of universal deceit, this causes wars and warriors find use allied with varied factions.

In a time of universal truth, there is agreement, peace, no need for blood for either side, nor warriors.

In these times we have today, the US has been abducted by the universal deceit of the Babylon Satan effects that have embedded themselves into the Christian Religions teachings in the US and this ferments great world wars.

In times past when this great evil beset an area the Son of Noah killed the Great-Grandson of Noah and cut his body into hundreds of tiny bits his disgust was so great of the evil incarnate in Nimrod's needs to exploit and control others. This installed a great confusion in the masses as to what was Pious Religion teachings and what was that of Satan, Usury, and Exploitation using religion as its agent.

Today, many are beginning to awaken to these greater truths of religion being more clearly sorted out for them and they are finding the greater goods that the Essene and Jesus attempted to do for the greater good of humanity and finding that pious universal truth.

Currently, we still have the organ grinder monkeys looking for more money for their masters as they put on a false show of truth, when their real message is one of old world evil via the Satanic Games of the Babylon formula for confusion people, driving them into wars based upon untruth methods of Babylon's religion, and trying to shed others blood and money so they enrich their organ grinder master.

While the Mossad types many have thousands of political agents attempting to sell the USA on a bogus need for wars, as was the case of Iraq, we now have thousands per day waking up to the universal deceit sold to them by the Preachers and Decons that failed to study religion, failed to learn the concepts of those founders of the US Constitutiuon knew all too well, and use the methods of religious deceit to promote wars of aggression and bloodshed for the evil wants of money and power over others.

This ministers and preachers better get down on their knees and pray that their congregations, whose children these lies of their universal deceit have caused deaths in wars for false ideals, don't come looking for them with the same designs as Noah's Son as he saw this same loss of truth, loss of values, and utter loss of pious religion values.

Soon, with the progressive awakening of the people as to how they have been used and abused there will come a more universal truth and with that some long sought agreements on religion and a universal truth that promotes peace in place of wars that made use of universal deceit.

Even the Big Banker types have long known these truths, see quote below, and the kept quiet to enrich their pockets using usury and little organ grinders of low intelligence that keep feeding those intent on universal deceit.

"Nick Rockefeller bragged to Aaron Russo that one day the world would wake up and find out that they were lied to about EVERYTHING."

Many on ATS, on this thread, are of the lowly talent following the universal deceit, the little organ ginder monkeys that feed the organ grinder's need for greed, power, and control over others.

Noah's Son saw those that grind others organs for greed and power, and Nimrod was no more. But there has come others that have adopted that evil design. The Truth is going to set all free of this evil design. Will it continue into the need for a WWIII to shred American's Children again? I think the awakened American's will have become too wise in the coming times of tribulation to work for Satan and realize how wise our Constitution's designers really were of the pitfalls of religion and satan. imho

Zionists must walk alone in their wants of wars using deceit, and their Organ Grinder fellowship of dishonest preachers.

edit on 27-2-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The Organ Grinders Exposed on ATS

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by phcaan

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Let's cut to the chase, your thread is meaningless until you go enlist in the military.Vietnam

Sending people to die for you is the most cowardly thing someone can do...

Just saying... I'm sick of the chicken hawks...
edit on 23-2-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

Thank YOU! I am so glad to see someone with common sense to express this thought. I am so tired of folks like "Fleabag" saying "If you don't want us to go to war then your are for the enemy" whether the enemy is real or not.
I support America, and I proved it in Vietnam in 1966 and 1967. Where was Seabag then.
I am thinking TROLL

EXACTLY. The best argument AGAINST war with Iran is simply THAT IT IS NOT IN THE BEST INTEREST OF THE UNITED STATES TO DO SO. Irrespective of lies, propaganda, and what the TV instructs us to think, one fact remains true. As a military power...the United States IS UTTERLY INCOMPETENT!!!. Strange...but true.

Yes...we have the "biggest" military in the world and the "most advanced" ever since WWII ended. However...this is clearly irrelevant given the SALIENT AND MATERIAL FACT that we have not decisively won a major armed conflict IN 67 YEARS! No sooner did we become the "biggest and best" and we commenced failing miserably at every major military effort we have undertaken...along with ALMOST all of the minor skirmishes.

Korean War = Stalemate.
Vietnam = Festering wound of political and strategic failures still dividing the country to this day.
Iraq #1 = Blew up a lot of stuff...but didn't get Saddam.
Iraq #2 = Got Saddam...but had to do so under false pretenses, at great expense, and without the international support we had in Iraq #1
Afghanistan = Hopeless and pointless morass. The only way we can "win" is to never, ever, ever, leave. If we leave...the Taliban and/or tribal warlords bring the country immediately back into the situation we found them in.

So what have we done "successfully"?
Bosnia...I suppose. Although, the scale and scope of our involvement paled in comparison to the aforementioned conflicts. Grenada? I guess you could count that. Personally...I've always thought of Grenada as being a bit more of training excercise, really. Somalia? Hardly...we got our asses handed to us and I can't help but note that the existence of "Somali Pirate" as a demographic & IRS tax code seems to hint that our "stabilization" efforts didn't really work out too hot. The "War on Drugs"? Please...we have more crackheads than China has rice.

We have this idea stuck in our heads that we "won" the Cold War just because the Soviet Union "collapsed". However...the REALITY is something very, very different. The REALITY is that we, as a nation, have been in a pattern of virtually uninterrupted civil, social, military, economic, and industrial failures since WWII.

Think about it. Americans can't even get CARS right anymore. Americans! We LOVE our cars...but everything we will build is a big dose of mediocrity at best. At worst...it's a Chrysler product. Oh wait...Chrysler is an Italian company now...never mind.

Give it another 10 years and Americans won't even be able to get reality TV shows, shrill-voiced pop stars, and willful ignorance accomplished with any measure of competence.

...but we think we are going to go in and beat IRAN?!?! Seriously?? We can't even agree that it's a good idea to fill in the potholes and buy books for kids in school. But that doesn't stop us from thinking that we are going to first militarily defeat the Iranian military AND THEN persuade the 4000 year-old Persian culture they need Lady Gaga and a Starbucks on every corner.

Good luck. Let me know how that works out.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by phcaan

Thank YOU! I am so glad to see someone with common sense to express this thought.

Your definition of ‘common sense’ is anyone that agrees with you!

I am so tired of folks like "Fleabag" saying "If you don't want us to go to war then your are for the enemy" whether the enemy is real or not.

That’s right…make fun of my name. How old are you again?

I never said ‘you’re the enemy’ if you don’t want to go to war. Why don’t you quote me on that?? I’ll wait!

I support America, and I proved it in Vietnam in 1966 and 1967. Where was Seabag then. I am thinking TROLL

I wasn’t BORN yet!

My dad served in Vietnam and I had an uncle and grandfather in WW2 though. Where were you when I was in Bosnia 96’ or Iraq in 03’?? On your couch?

Why do you support Iran having nukes? Do you feel the world will be a safer place? Why do you care if Israel attacks Iran? Rather than calling me names why don’t you give us all some real reasons for your point of view? What a concept!!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

In a time of universal truth, there is agreement, peace, no need for blood for either side, nor warriors.
reply to post by MagnumOpus

I doubt seriously you will get Graham Hancock of David Wilcock to join your ranks in the new paradigm.

Sit back in that easy chair let us take care of you.

You get your chance every 2 years to vote out incumbents...same of story

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Originally posted by Kluute
Seabag..

NOT MIDDLE-EASTERN!

This #s gotta stop

That video is plain crap. Some lowlife shamelessly used a disgruntled veteran as propaganda and that’s disgusting. This is as sad as how the left in this country used Cindy Sheehan, who lost her son in Iraq, as the supposed FACE of the anti-war movement. She was nothing more than a tool like this poor guy. I think her son would have been ashamed of the way she acted.

I have too much respect for that veteran in your video to criticize him or what he said…he’s entitled to his opinion and his guilt and regret is his own to deal with.

I will say that he damn sure doesn’t speak for me or millions of other veterans who served before and after me.

People like you are the first to criticize military members for their service but when guys like this come forward (with a message you like) then they are heroes and patriotic…

Give me a break!

Incorrect. Anybody who "just follows orders" and as a result knowingly and willfully participates in the organized annihilation of the human species is just about the worst kind of scum I can think of...right on a par with child molesters and serial killers.

I suppose the fact that the guy showed remorse after the fact ought to be at least considered...but a "hero?" I think not. My "heroes" would be the troops who think for themselves instead of blindly following orders that they KNOW are morally reprehensible.

If we ever have a draft again and I'm selected...I'll will proudly and dutifully report to basic training. THEN I will proudly and dutifully sit down and simply refuse to run around like a trained rat or pick up a gun. You can imprison me, beat me, torture me, or shoot me...but YOU CANNOT MAKE ME FIGHT FOR BANKERS AND OIL BARRONS. I will have no part in this madness...and when I die...I will die a CLEAN death as a FREE man.

So who's really the "hero" here? The guy who spends the rest of his life trying to convince himself that the whole "Thou shalt not kill" thing came with an asterisk because he was too afraid of the drill sargeant to be a man and do what's right?

Or is it the guy who just refuses to be slave? Remember...if ALL the peasants in the world didn't listen to their politicians, generals, and religious zealots...we would have no war OR terrorism. If self-preservation demands I stoop to those levels, I would rather die.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by phcaan

I support America, and I proved it in Vietnam in 1966 and 1967. Where was Seabag then. I am thinking

what did you do in Nam?

Me I was in the second grade wondering if I was going to be drafted when I was old enough.

Sorry I gotta go, I have to go polish my ARCOM and my AR-15 BRB.

In the mean time think about who is protecting our world reserve currency in Iran and how it all really does matter....now where is my CLP

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by milominderbinder
Incorrect. Anybody who "just follows orders" and as a result knowingly and willfully participates in the organized annihilation of the human species is just about the worst kind of scum I can think of...right on a par with child molesters and serial killers.

Tell that to Iran. Since many of you believe Iran is so innocent and peaceful would any of you care to tackle these??

Good luck!

Iran's Grand Ayatollahs - 'Earth Belongs to Muslims and the End is Near

'Iran ready to wipe Israel off the map'

IRAN - Final Verdict for Christian Pastor – DEATH

Global Caliphate Conference 2012 - March 10, Vosendorf Austria

Iran moves from "Destroy Israel!" to "Destroy all the Jews!"

The more extremist garbage that comes out, the harder its going to be for the tools who support Iran to keep up the charade.

edit on 27-2-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by milominderbinder

Incorrect. Anybody who "just follows orders" and as a result knowingly and willfully participates in the organized annihilation of the human species is just about the worst kind of scum I can think of

actually I think somebody sitting on a sofa talking smack about people that keep their freedom is the low low here but just in case you forgot who is the enemy here you go...real cowards at work here

just hide bombs real cowards using kids to do their dirty work
edit on 27-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Originally posted by milominderbinder

Tell that to Iran. Since many of you believe Iran is so innocent and peaceful would any of you care to tackle these??

Good luck!

Iran's Grand Ayatollahs - 'Earth Belongs to Muslims and the End is Near

'Iran ready to wipe Israel off the map'

IRAN - Final Verdict for Christian Pastor – DEATH

Global Caliphate Conference 2012 - March 10, Vosendorf Austria

Iran moves from "Destroy Israel!" to "Destroy all the Jews!"

The more extremist garbage that comes out, the harder its going to be for the tools to keep up the charade.

Only need one sentence to defeat your entire arguement.

The USS Liberty.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

USS Liberty?

What does that have to do with Iran?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Double

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join