It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Cut to the Chase - Iran Must Be Stopped

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
1. Our attempts at "nonproliferation" are not peaceful. Iran has every right under international law to pursue their "nuclear ambitions". The lawful way to handle this is to have Iran taken off the "nuke's are OK" list in the UN. Instead we are responding by threats, intimidation, and economic terrorism.

2. Iran is 100% A-OK with "Jews". Many of them hold positions of power and authority within the Iranian government. What Iran has a problem with is ZIONIST Israel...which is a rogue nation who has been illegally occupying foreign lands since the '60's via military force and the killing of women and children.

3. The Israeli Zionists preach a doctrine which states that anybody other than Zionist Jews are "goyim" (translate: Cattle) and are to be regarded as subhuman at best.

...my question is....how could ANYBODY possibly support the Israeli Zionist agenda? Is Iran a brutal dictatorship lacking basic human rights? You bet....but so are we now. The whole "moral duty" thing only worked in The Old Republic era of the United States. Now that we have reorganized our once proud nation into the new and improved Amerikaanistan via the Patriot Act, the NDAA, and countless Executive Orders/Royal Decrees we just can't do any finger pointing anymore.

The Iranians locked up journalists in the 70's and we were appalled. We lock up Bradely Manning...and people could either care less or actually CHEER for this kind of fascism.

Welcome to our Brave New World. When it comes to nations and countries are no "good guys". EVERYONE is a "bad guy".

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by casenately
reply to post by Dachende

I have to say,

I don't blame him.

We are a generation learning to cope with our abilities. Mankind has advanced much and that has made us lust for glory. We must learn to be humble in our power of destruction and at the same time, see the greatness of our power to create.

Are we great for our ability to destroy our enemies? I think we are great for our ability to destroy our enemies by making them our allies. To conquer our enemies without the battlefield.

The great warrior is not the one who destroys his enemies with his strength, but he that nullifies them with his mind. To win the heart of hate his enemy has towards him, and turn that hate into the loyalty of an ally.

There is no greater strength than cunning. There is no greater war than that which is waged in man´s mind.

I do not judge him. I honor him. As an enemy, or an ally. That changes nothing. We are as one.

edit on 25-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

Quoted for fact. This post is a work of art, a thing of beauty. You get it!

Any "enemy" unworthy of respect is also unworthy of "enemy" status. A man with no respect for his opposition has no respect for himself, either, since he has obviously chosen a lesser opponent in order to take the easy road.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

"There are two type of people in this world.

Friends & those who don't know me yet." - Someone Smart.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

How deluded are you xcat?

LOL

(looks up at sky and yells at your foolishness)

Peace.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Strike Iran for what reason? Because they don't like Israel? Israel thrteatens Iran as often as Iran threatens Israel. What do you mean Iran Hates Jews? The Jews in Iran don't think so as they have been invited to immigrate to Israel and refused..There is NO evidence Iran is building a Nuclear weapon so why would anyone want to attack them? They, according to the IAEA are enriching

to 20%. Thats the level required for medical isotopes to treat cancer patients and is perfectly legal under the NNPT they signed. Not one intelligence agency outside of Israel believes Iran is pursuing a nuclear weapon.
No one wants Iran to have a nuke but IF they choose that path no one can stop them. Attacking Iran will CAUSE them to develop a nuke just for self preservation. Why is it OK for Pakistan, India and Israel to have nukes and not Iran? Iran has not initiated an attack on another country in over 200 years..

The idea that Israel is "afraid" Iran will develop a nuke is ludicrous as Israel has 3-400 nukes and REFUSES to join the NNPT or allow inspections. In a nuclear war Iran is no match for Israel. In a conventional war Israel will get their butts kicked. THATs what Israel is afraid of!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Don't you know? We as Americans are required to give everything we own including all of our money and first born son to Israel. If we don't we deny the holocaust.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
50 pages of hearsay...

If you want to be informed and learn about Iran politically, why not go to this thread?
A Conspiratorial History of Iran

Instead of talking about the size of your bullets, bombs and the thickness of walls, go LEARN something.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Cheap move really cheap.

Cheap move? You know what a cheap move is? Ignoring this fact

U.S. Agencies See No Move by Iran to Build a Bomb

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Iran has spread its nuclear facilities across the vast country and has built key portions underground to protect them from possible airstrikes.

The International Atomic Energy Agency said in a report Friday that Iran has ramped up production of higher-grade enriched uranium in recent months.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said in a statement Saturday that the report “constitutes additional proof that Israel’s assessments are correct” and that Tehran’s nuclear program is moving ahead unhindered.

Iran building nuclear weapons

How much more evidence does one need.

Iran is trying to make a bomb to kill all the jews.

They must be stopped before they preform the second
holocaust..

Iran not builiding nuclear weapons

U.S. Agencies See No Move by Iran to Build a Bomb

www.nytimes.com...

How much more evidence does one need.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ALF88

What is the point of this endless back & forth? Of course they don't have a nuke but does the person you are talking to care? No. He's here with an agenda...if you are not here just for the endless back and forth'ing then why not read up on the actual issues so that you may correctly shut him the hell up?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel
reply to post by ALF88

What is the point of this endless back & forth? Of course they don't have a nuke but does the person you are talking to care? No. He's here with an agenda...if you are not here just for the endless back and forth'ing then why not read up on the actual issues so that you may correctly shut him the hell up?

Do I care about his/her opinion? No. Because I know it is a lie, but I will repeat the truth until the thread is either dead or closed.

By the way I had a chance to talk to "Zbigniew" yesterday and he said Israel stands alone if the want to attack Iran

edit on 26-2-2012 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALF88
By the way I had a chance to talk to "Zbigniew" yesterday and he said Israel stands alone if the want to attack Iran

Well? You talked with Brzezinski? Is that all you got from him?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter

Well? You talked with Brzezinski? Is that all you got from him?

Isn't that enough regarding this topic?

He also admitted that he is a blood sucking lizard.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Could be wrong but I believe I saw an article the other day about how 13 separate U.S. govt agencies have said Iran IS NOT building a bomb. But that is not what Israel wants to hear so I guess it doesn't count

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

He also admitted that he is a blood sucking lizard.

Well that deserves it's own thread for sure

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAnswerTo1984
reply to post by gem_man

Don't you know? We as Americans are required to give everything we own including all of our money and first born son to Israel. If we don't we deny the holocaust.

Hmmm.

Is that whats being taught in US History classes nowadays ?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Actually I was drawing the parallels between them since they were using the exact same argument you were.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dachende
another great thread by the collective ignorance that is seabag.

Take 5 minutes to read his previous posts. He's so anti - Iran it makes me think there's some underlying reason for his hate.

getting paid well for all your pro war dribble bro ?

The OP is full of lies and inaccuracies. Your ignorance and short sighted-ness amuse me.

In all fairness we can also check the posts of a number of other posters in these types of threads who are anti American.. So much in fact that that anytime something comes up that is "bad" about a Arab country its somehow because of Mossad, CIA or some other excuse.

Of course attacking the poster while refusing to address the post / issues brought up also says a lot, and is a common tactic used by the Anti American group on these forums.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Please excuse this guy, he doesn't even know who Brzezinski is. Though he insists to argue about America's Middle-Eastern policy...

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Traitors Amoung them...

Find the real enemy that spies on the US and steals secrets, and they also kill US Presidents:

=====

original.antiwar.com...

publisher Andrew Adler describes a scenario in which Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu would need to “give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel.”

The purpose? So that the vice president could then take office and dictate U.S. policies that would help the Jewish state “obliterate its enemies.”

Adler wrote that it is highly likely that the idea “has been discussed in Israel’s most inner circles.”

----

According to Findley, a former Mossad agent named Victor Ostrovsky, who had written a book exposing Israel’s spy agency, told a group of Canadian parliamentarians that he had received secret intelligence suggesting that the “the Mossad’s hatred of Bush — and support for Vice President Dan Quayle — might lead to an attempt on the president’s life.”

Israel considered Quayle much closer to Israel than Bush. Bush had particularly angered Israel by attempting to pressure Israel into ending its illegal settlement expansion on confiscated Palestinian land by withholding loan guarantees until Israel ended this practice.

----

Targeting Americans

If the plot had gone forward, this would not have been the first time that Israel targeted Americans for death. Nor would it be the first false-flag operation.

• In 1954 the Mossad planned to firebomb American installations, libraries, and other gathering places in Egypt. The Muslim Brotherhood was to be blamed for the attacks, thus causing American animosity toward Egypt. An accidental early detonation of one of the devices caused the plot, known as the Lavon Affair, to unravel before it could kill or mutilate the intended Americans.

• In 1967 Israeli air and sea forces perpetrated an almost two-hour assault in which they tried to sink a U.S. Navy ship with a crew of 300. While the attack failed to sink the ship, it succeeded in killing 34 Americans and injuring 174. Some analysts have conjectured that this was also a false-flag operation; it is highly likely that Egypt would have been blamed for the attack if the ship had gone down.

• In 1973 Israeli fighter pilots were ordered to shoot down an unarmed U.S. reconnaissance plane (at the time the U.S. was delivering massive weaponry to Israel to prevent it from losing the “Yom Kippur War” with Egypt and Syria). While the Israelis were unable to reach the altitude of the U.S. plane, they did manage that same year to shoot down a civilian Libyan airliner that had strayed over Israeli territory, killing 104 men, women, and children. One was an American.

• In 1990 a Canadian-American scientist and father of seven, Gerald Bull, was assassinated in Belgium. All indications are that it was an Israeli Mossad hit team that drilled five bullets into the back of his head and neck. (Israel has assassinated a number of scientists of various nationalities. The most recent is a 32-year-old father of a young son from Iran.)

• In 2003 it came out that Israeli leaders had officially decided to undertake assassination operations on U.S. soil. An FBI spokesman, queried about the Israeli plans, said only: “This is a policy matter. We only enforce federal laws.”

========

Support for such a rogue Govt amounts to high treason against the US. imho

edit on 26-2-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The real terrorist extremists

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join