Let's Cut to the Chase - Iran Must Be Stopped

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel
reply to post by Xcathdra

Please excuse this guy, he doesn't even know who Brzezinski is. Though he insists to argue about America's Middle-Eastern policy...

Actually no.. you would be lying here which is not surprising and is expected from you actually.

You brought the guy up and asked me about him. I told you what I knew and stated I didnt read his books. You then went off on your rant a bout him and what he wants.

My argument from the get go has been on topic. Which is Iran's refusal to abide by their commitments by attempting to pull the wool over the eyes of the world with regards to their nuclear program and military applications its creating fro them.

You and a few other Iranian Apologists are desperately trying constantly shift these threads by blaming anyone under the sun, trying to drag Israel into the discussion and make comparisons to Iran while refusing to acknowledge or understand Israel did not sign the treaties Iran did.

Just as Iran does by making these same argument, you guys come across as clueless, mindless uneducated automatons. On the off chance your wondering, its that mindset that has oppressed the Muslim people since the 9th century, and still does today.

Iran is taking their people down a path of destruction simply put, and in the end they are not going to be the victors. You guys constantly state the US is interfering in the Middle East when we shouldn't. If Iran continues their game you will find a US presence in the region a whole lot longer than you want.
edit on 26-2-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

My argument from the get go has been on topic. Which is Iran's refusal to abide by their commitments by attempting to pull the wool over the eyes of the world with regards to their nuclear program and military applications its creating fro them.

"wool over the eyes''...

funny you should say that while also claiming, in the same breath, that you know Brzezinski. Lets get it clear, you do not know the guy you might know of him. Then, you haven't read his works which are the pillars for American foreign policy - which you do not care about because...???

You and a few other Iranian Apologists

If we are to take all the facts into consideration, it is you who is a regime apologist. Why? Quite simple, you talk about them on their own level. To me, they are nothing but a bunch of backward religious fanatics. Oh, and I've walked in protests while you...???

So leave that bull at the door with the rest of your knowledge about American foreign policy, kkty

Iran is taking their people down a path of destruction simply put, and in the end they are not going to be the victors. You guys constantly state the US is interfering in the Middle East when we shouldn't. If Iran continues their game you will find a US presence in the region a whole lot longer than you want.

It is borderline retarded to claim you never read anything by Brzezinski and then state the above about American foreign policy...it's just...

Edit:

Just to get something cleared up...you do know Brzezinski is pretty much America's godfather???
edit on 26-2-2012 by InfoKartel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

i totally agree, this is the same drumbeat up to iraq, and what did we find in there? NOTHING they wanted to tell us about right?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

Sorry I had to dig through several of your piles of post excrement in other threads to find the exact post you are referring to, and I did finally. Its in the same thread where you told me -

Originally posted by InfoKartel
And is it me or you that cannot enter Iran because you or me did not ignore those actions? Which family members of you are suffering because of these issues you so lightly talk about as if it were strictly black&white? Grow the hell up and understand who the hell you're speaking to.

Its in the same thread where you blamed the situation in Iran on -

* -

"Ignorant Iranian people"

* -

"US Sanctions"
- Once again ignoring the rest of the world who also placed sanctions on Iran
* -

"The Ayatollah's are in league with the Zionists and this game being played is an Apocalyptic one to bring about both their messiahs or whatever those nutjobs believe in. "

* -

"And you are making choices to engage in information warfare for the Zionists. And this choice is a rather big one to make without thinking about it. But oh well, cops and intellect... "
In this instance its my fault.
* - The Powers That Be -

"TPTB = an abstract entity. I can pretty much point to the guilty people in this case."

* -

"And time and time it has been said that these hostilities towards the government of Iran are HURTING IRANIANS. So foreign powers are supplying the Iranian regime with "reasons", and the Iranian regime uses this to galvanize the people behind their religious idiocracy. "
- Unnamed countries are now responsible.

* - The dumb Iranian People -

"Yes but you would have to understand that most of them shouting those things are dumb as hell. Some don't have a choice and have to eat... but most because they've been hit over the head by Mullahs since the day they were born...religious government...oh the joys... "

* - The ignorant Iranian people -

"...remember that dumb as hell crowd from before? The ones who are ignorant about many things but follow the crowd? Well, if you were giving a speech to dumb folks, you'd need to keep the sentences as short as possible and as close to the intended sentiment as possible. "

* - US Sanctions, not the Iranian mismangement -

"I don't know which world you live on but a sanction does hurt the people and it is the US putting the sanction on Iran. "

* -

Those Iranians shouting those things? Not really diminished mental capacity but it's pure ignorance. Why do you think the theocracy is doing everything in its power to curb the free flow of information to the people? How long do you think this theocracy will last still?

* -

That's a minority by the way. Not a majority. The majority of people are under 30 years old and do not like the Islamic regime.
- And we have another shift in who is to blame and how intelligent the Iranian people are.

* -

So just because a minority inside the country is ignorant because they were picked up from rural areas at a young age, got Koran-thumped...the majority of the people deserve rolling blackouts in their capital? They have every right and it is completely THEIR business to have a nuclear energy program. You nor anyone else has a say in this matter...really.
- You are unable to make up your mind as to who to blame for whats going on in Iran. Humorous really...

Your question to me -

Answer this: Ever read works by Zbigniew Brzezinski? Simple question, yes or no will suffice.

My response to your question -

I know who he is and what he did, but I have not read any of his books. I do know he supported actions in foreign countries to counter Soviet influence in the same areas. None of which has anything to do with the topic at hand does it?

Based on your argument thus far it appears you are saying that the US was the only country responsible for World War II and the cold war.

Who is he?
Zbigniew Brzezinski

Zbigniew Kazimierz Brzezinski (Polish: Zbigniew Kazimierz Brzeziński, pronounced [ˈzbʲiɡɲiɛf kaˈʑimʲiɛʐ bʐɛˈʑiɲski]; born March 28, 1928) is a Polish American political scientist, geostrategist, and statesman who served as United States National Security Advisor to President Jimmy Carter from 1977 to 1981.

Major foreign policy events during his term of office included the normalization of relations with the People's Republic of China (and the severing of ties with the Republic of China); the signing of the second Strategic Arms Limitation Treaty (SALT II); the brokering of the Camp David Accords; the transition of Iran from an important U.S. client state to an anti-Western Islamic Republic, encouraging dissidents in Eastern Europe and emphasizing certain human rights in order to undermine the influence of the Soviet Union;[1] the financing of the mujahideen in Afghanistan in response to the Soviet deployment of forces there[2] (allegedly either to help deter a Russian invasion, or to deliberately increase the chance of such an intervention occurring – or for both contradictory reasons simultaneously being embraced by separate U.S. officials[3]) and the arming of these rebels to counter the Soviet invasion; and the signing of the Torrijos-Carter Treaties relinquishing overt U.S. control of the Panama Canal after 1999

Brzezinski is currently Robert E. Osgood Professor of American Foreign Policy at Johns Hopkins University's School of Advanced International Studies, a scholar at the Center for Strategic and International Studies, and a member of various boards and councils. He appears frequently as an expert on the PBS program The NewsHour with Jim Lehrer, ABC News' This Week with Christiane Amanpour, and on MSNBC's Morning Joe, where his daughter, Mika Brzezinski, is co-anchor.

In recent years, he has been a supporter of the Prague Process.[4]

Your question and my response to your question, and your invocation of that in this thread is laughable. Even more so since you cant seem to make up your own mind as to who is responsible for whats going on in Iran.

Let me help you out - again.
The issues in Iran are a direct result of the Government of Iran - plain and simple. But by all means continue your grasping at straws for blame, like you did in that thread and this thread.

Iran, and the bulk of other nations in the ME, will get whats coming to them from their own younger generations who are done with the petty 12th century attitude towards others with differing view points.

Ahmadinejad... Assad.... The line from Walkuryie comes to mind for them, as well as any other person who wants to be a Dictator in the ME.

"The picture will be unhung, and the man will be hung."

When you decide who is to blame let us know. Until then feel free to continue to blame all the issues on anyone within grasping at straws range. If anyone wants a few more laughs there are about 4 other threads on virtually the same topic that blames others not listed from this thread.

Or is it your contention you never made these comments? Please let us know, so we can decide on whether or not to continue to read you rants while playing the blame game.

By the way, you told me, twice now, to watch my tongue and know whom im talking to.

You have never bothered to tell us just who the hell you are - So how about you get around to that since after all you brought it up. Or were you trying to mislead by intimidation in hopes of chasing me off by letting me think your are somehow significant?

Actually dont worry about answering, like Iran, you are insignificant.

Any opinion on Irans latest announcement that they have managed to get homicide bombers into the US?
Is that the act of a country who is being up front and transparent about their nuke program?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Am I crazy or has my previous reply in this thread been removed?

Shouldn't take my crazy pills before coffee.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Glad to see that the hatred and the zionist propaganda is still rampant here, so kill iran. Id rather have israel removed off palestinian lands, its nuclear assets removed, and its leader taken to court, in this way we may start doing justice, we dont really need to look at iran afterwards, they not bullying anyone, at least not more than any other arab nation.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juanxlink
Glad to see that the hatred and the zionist propaganda is still rampant here, so kill iran. Id rather have israel removed off palestinian lands, its nuclear assets removed, and its leader taken to court, in this way we may start doing justice, we dont really need to look at iran afterwards, they not bullying anyone, at least not more than any other arab nation.

Yea Verily. The entire world need to be protected from the out of control religious zealots of Zionism, and their jack booted propagandists that corrupt both religion and politics.

english.farsnews.com...

"Nick Rockefeller bragged to Aaron Russo that one day the world would wake up and find out that they were lied to about EVERYTHING."

edit on 26-2-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Big Change a Coming and its rollin round the bend---won't be no sunshine for a while

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justin4Justice

i totally agree, this is the same drumbeat up to iraq, and what did we find in there? NOTHING they wanted to tell us about right?

Their are satellite images
of the nuclear facilities.

Iran has admitted and is known
to have nuclear reactors..

They are enriching the uranium
to a percentage that is not needed
for civilian electricity.

It is being enriched to weapons grade
AKA nuclear bomb material.

This denial is sad to see, people
or shall I say sheeple do not
see what is right in front of their
eyes. Nonsense.

Iran must be stopped!!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Dachende

another great thread by the collective ignorance that is seabag.

Take 5 minutes to read his previous posts. He's so anti - Iran it makes me think there's some underlying reason for his hate.

Well I’m thrilled that you’re such an avid follower of my work. After all, you took the time to go back through my previous posts and threads. I hoped you would have learned something but maybe it hasn’t all sunk in yet!

getting paid well for all your pro war dribble bro ?

The OP is full of lies and inaccuracies. Your ignorance and short sighted-ness amuse me.

The video in the OP shows the Iranian ‘Supreme Leader’ openly claiming that Iran supports any nation or group that attacks Israel. He also vowed that Iran will continue its nuclear weapons program. How is this entire thread all lies and inaccuracies when the evidence is directly from the leaders you’re here to protect??

Some of you are unbelievable; you will continue the charade even in the face of contradictory evidence.

Who are the real shills here??

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Golly Gee, guess you should have been down to Israel to stop all their plutonium production that has all those 400 nuke bombs they tell they want to blow up Europe over.

Fix that one first.

Besides, Iran is back by all the Russian and Chinese nukes and they work lots better.

edit on 26-2-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Anyone seen an Iraq nuke program anywhere---except in the minds of pundits telling lies?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Seabag:
Do you really believe what you have written?
Do you not see the resemblance to the “Yellow Cake” stories that were circulated about Iraq ?
History tells us that we the USA have been meddling in the affairs of the Mideast for a long time. It is none of our business.
I can’t understand how anyone can believe any of the propaganda that comes from our own government, lie after lie.
The people who make money from war, and if you don’t think they exist no one can help you, are pushing for more war and control over the American people. I for one will not cooperate, and it shames me to watch you and others carrying their water.
reply to post by seabag

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juanxlink

Thats reassuring after seeing how the Syrian government is treating its own people.

Originally posted by MagnumOpus
Yea Verily. The entire world need to be protected from the out of control religious zealots of Zionism, and their jack booted propagandists that corrupt both religion and politics.

"Nick Rockefeller bragged to Aaron Russo that one day the world would wake up and find out that they were lied to about EVERYTHING."

Before or after Iran sets off a nuclear bomb?

Or were you referring to PressTV and their daily drivel?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Ah Yes, Remember Waco. In the US they call out the Swat Team to kill all the armed types, and the same thing happening in Syria is supposed to be more special.

Humm Ruby Ridge.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Golly Gee, guess you should have been down to Israel to stop all their plutonium production that has all those 400 nuke bombs they tell they want to blow up Europe over.

Fix that one first.

Beat that dead horse all you want. In the end Israel is still not a signatory to the NPT, as Iran is. If Iran wants Israel to comply with the IAEA / NPT, then Iran should quit threatening to wipe Israel off the map / cut out like a cancer.

Besides, Iran is back by all the Russian and Chinese nukes and they work lots better.

Feel free to cite your source that they work better. Also, hitching your wagon to the concept that China and Russia will come to Iran's aid in a military conflict, and employ nukes in the process, shows that you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

China and Russia are not going to risk their countries because Ahmadinejad and his band of merry homicide bombers think they have the stones to take on the West.

again, Iran is not that important of a country, they are insignificant on the international stage and if they continue to pull the leash that Russia and China are holding onto, they are going to hang them with it

You apparently ignore the comments from Russia about a nuclear armed Iran.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Everyone knows the first to set off a nuke for war, dies a thousand deaths via other's nukes in a nuclear war.

Yours is chimpanze social science, that of a low order of reasoned intelligence. imho

Iran won't find any good use of a nuke. Why bother, they have Russia and China to defend them with thousands of nukes.

edit on 26-2-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Chimpanze Social Science beats things to death for no good reason or logic

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Russia, China, are exploiting Iran
right now for the cheap oil.

Iran has no other choice
since the moratoriums were
put in place, they have very limited
choices on where they can sell oil.

Russia, and China both know this
and our talking a big game putting
up a front like a curtain in front
of the international community.

Coming in this thread saying Iran is
going to be backed by Russia
and Chine's nuclear weapons is
asinine.

Russia and China are not getting
involved in world war 3 over Iran.
If the USA does not buy China's
exports there is no China.
Russia knows there will be nothing
left of the world if everyone just blows
each other up. Putin will not risk loosing
Moscow and his power over Iran's drunkenness.
Fact.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Ah Yes, Remember Waco. In the US they call out the Swat Team to kill all the armed types, and the same thing happening in Syria is supposed to be more special.

Humm Ruby Ridge.

Yet more evidence that you are clueless about the United States.

Unlike the Syrian government, The Federal Government of the US investigated both incidents, which went to court. The Ruby Ridge result was a change in policy, applying Tenn V. Gardner to Federal Law Enforcement and monetary damage to the family totaling over 3 million dollars.

In Waco again the Federal Government investigated and found major issues in the manner it was handled. The 12 dividian survivors were all indicted and went to court. In the end the juries cleared all of the of major charges, with only a few being found guilty of aiding and abetting in the death of a Federal Agent.

Soooo are you suggesting that the Iran government is going to do the same?

I see several of the posters have hit the repeating the same thing over and over and over, regardless of how much evidence is put in front of them. Ive noticed this occurrence in several threads on the same topics lately. Without any facts to back their claims up, its the old circular argument now.

Ive also noticed that we have an influx of new members whose profiles are blank / minimal that seem to be all posting in the same threads, repeating the same over and over.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by phcaan

Seabag:
Do you really believe what you have written?

Absolutely…I can tell no lie.

Do you not see the resemblance to the “Yellow Cake” stories that were circulated about Iraq ?

The difference is that Iran’s nuclear program is well documented and acknowledged by Iran.

History tells us that we the USA have been meddling in the affairs of the Mideast for a long time. It is none of our business.

So the safety and security of the US economy and the well being of America and its allies is none of your business?? So what do you stand for…besides Iran that is?

I can’t understand how anyone can believe any of the propaganda that comes from our own government, lie after lie. The people who make money from war, and if you don’t think they exist no one can help you, are pushing for more war and control over the American people.

Who says I do?? I got much of my info straight from the leaders of Iran. Besides, the UN inspectors who speculate about Iran’s nuclear pursuits are not part of the US government. Maybe your fear and skepticism of your own country has blinded you and prevents you from seeing the threat Iran poses to the world.

I for one will not cooperate, and it shames me to watch you and others carrying their water.

I’m shocked!
edit on 26-2-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Iran is a threat to no one. The Israeli leaders are a threat to the world. It is the Israelis that are the terrorists.
It would not pain me one bit if Israel ceased to exist. This country is by far the most racist in the world. Their double agents (dual citizens) in our government all need to be executed for crimes against humanity.
That would be the only justice currently possible, but the common folk are still far too ignorant yet to demand it.
Let's hope they learn soon who the real enemy of the U.S. and the world is, and that is currently Israel.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
You all can play this parnoid what if thing again and again and until someone sees a nuclear device originating from Iran used in war, there is nothing to talk about but paranoia.

All these paranoid extremes come from mostly the Zionist orientation.

It gets down to this, if Iran gets corned, if they get attacked over hyped up propaganda, they are going to retaliate. Every Islam fighter will head in to help them. It will turn into basically WWIII.

All we saw was the same hyped up propaganda on Iraq and they still can't find a Iraq nuclear program that got a bomb. All total Bologna from Bogus sources that Iraq had a bomb.

Same non-sense happening here.

IAEA is considered a bunch of idiots because they don't do anything about the hundreds of ZIonists nukes. Russia is on the ground in Iran, let them handle things. There are Russian Nuke Techs all over Iran, and if some crazy attacks kill them, Russia will get into the game. Diplomacy works with Iran and the Russians.

It doesn't work with the West or the Zionists.

The West has pretty much killed their trust in Iran after the Shaw of Iran and CIA misadventures over there. Iran sits in Russia's back door and they do get along. Iran is a Russian ally and it needs to be treated like Cuba in many respects. Else, to think otherwise is to see a new version of the Cuban Crisis. I don't think Russia is going to be very happy with a US/Zionist intervention in Iran and it will get some serious resistance.

edit on 26-2-2012 by MagnumOpus because: This Crisis will be bigger than Cuba's and much more dangerous

new topics
top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join