It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Cut to the Chase - Iran Must Be Stopped

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALF88
. The OP is a government shill with an evil agenda.

Cheap move really cheap.

Anyway the Op has made a thread
that is 100% true.

It is right in every way that a nuclear
Iran is out of the question!

Israel, USA, NATO, take out all nuclear facilities.
Iran is only going to get more wreckless.
edit on 25-2-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Really?

You're going to use circa 1945 Nazi Germany in comparison to present day Iran. Methinks you are confused about how different those two nations were, politically, socially, and economically.

Iran hasn't been in an armed conflict, as in, hasn't started one, or been part of one (outside it's borders), since Iraq decided it was a good idea to attack them.

So no, you can't tell me with a straight face that Iran has been an agressive nation, in it's ACTIONS. Sure sure, all talk and I will admit that the rhetoric has been silly and inflamatory, but no more so than Israel's, or the US's.

Please provide me with credible evidence that Iran is attempting to build nuclear weapons and that it has a plan of taking pre-emptive military action against any nation without first being attacked.

Otherwise it's conjecture and personal opinion, furthermore it's war mongering and fear propaganda.

It's dangerous thinking.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Tenth,
what is it then, whats the deal. Is it pick on Iran year. Is it regime change to take a culture away from happy with nothing to good Capitalists and there by Consumers just like good Americans.

If there is no threat of Iran to Israel what is the problem? Is this all a case of Fake News and we can go to bed tonight without a worry?
If you dont mind, yeah, I would like an answer.

Keep in mind % wise very few ATS'ers have an Idea what goes on in a Hard Line Muslim country or the balance the world has to take on to keep weapons on safety and holstered.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Well that's the thing. I can't really tell you for certain why they are playing this game. I can perhaps lend some logical thinking to why they would be carrying on these war mongering games, but real concrete reasoning as to why? You'd have to ask them yourself.

Let's start with the plan to invade 7 nations in a decade:

That is VERY troubling.

Secondly, Iran holds vast reserves of oil and other natural resoursces and the rhetoric that we hear from the US and Iran, is very reminiscent of the pre Iraq War/Post 911 rhetoric that led to to the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Thirdly, Israel has a huge influence abroad and within the United States and has the power the change the minds of many politicians. Look how many sitting US senators and Congressman have dual Israeli/US citizenship, it's almost shocking.

There's a plethora of reasons why a war with Iran would benefit the parties involved. Another good one is that it would limit China and Russia's ability to receive oil energy as they've been increasingly reliant on Iran for their exports.

Economically well war is always good the nation's economy in a fiat currency where debt somehow creates profit, so there's another thing to look at. Either way, it smells like BS, through and through.

And until somebody convinces me that there is legitimate reason to attack Iran, then I'm going to keep calling those who say we need to War Mongers and Fear Propagandists. Cause that's what they are.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
another great thread by the collective ignorance that is seabag.

Take 5 minutes to read his previous posts. He's so anti - Iran it makes me think there's some underlying reason for his hate.

getting paid well for all your pro war dribble bro ?

The OP is full of lies and inaccuracies. Your ignorance and short sighted-ness amuse me.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ILikeStars

The military complex is vast,I will say that. Psyops? Bases? You could say prepared,and preparing. But I still believe America isnt at war with Iran.I could easily use satellite technology as a existing web,that has MANY military's prepared for war.Using them to spy,to track,to listen......well you could take it that its perpetual "silent" war.
Im not going to say its not there,cause that would be dishonest. Do they have a plan,have they built scenarios for it? You bet. I just find it sickening that man has used its powers,of greatness,for wrong.Your video is right on,and i actually have seen that one before. Its a good one. I would like to see direct talks...happen. The talks Mr. Obama said would happen. That would be a start.

Thanks for the Banter,brother........

edit on 25-2-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Actually that all works with one big BUT.

Uncle Barry is President now, not George and Dick.

when it comes down to world power and balance it is about regimes. If Western PTB are not the global power then who is?
See, nobody wants do deal with the "what ifs" here. The what ifs are if Western led NATO isnt in power then Russia and China are.

Ok I forgot, USA (people no longer dazzled by the dream and liberals fighting the good fight against GOP) is disillusioned by Zionism and rather wishes the world could forgive their irresponsible debt and be happy around the camp fire singing Kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Imagine Corporate Power Struggle and takeover on a Global World Power scale.
You think guys like me like to make a living pushing holes into people? Think again!!
I want to go camping and sing Kumbaya.
Way above my paygrade. Its Global.

You can have This or You can have That. No such thing as BOTH.
Its Global Security in a World where your brother would kill you for a Bizkit.
No? hate happens right here on an Anonymous forum where nothing is for real Every Day

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Humm---it appears some would feign a seat of benevolence, but they appear to be against god and in support of Satan. Their name preceeds them:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathedra

They keep telling the same old worthless relationships on the NPT that doesn't really do anything about huge glaring proliferation issues. It is bogus nonsense akin to the methods of Gobels.

The IAEA is a joke. It is stacked with people from Oak Ridge that are the most dishonest group of nuclear charletons in the business. Oak Ridge spends all kinds of time trying to cover up that the "Trinity Test" was named after Nimrod and the Tammuz version of the Trinity concept that all consider related to Satan and the Devil as a vengence weapon for the Jewish that founded the fission nuclear sciences. And the same Oak Ridge plants held religious code names, like X-10 and Y-12, that stood for God and Ten Commandments and Yahweh and the Twelve Disciples. Not to mention the third plant was named after the fluorine god of their secret Ark games, as the Jewish scientists insisted on using the most dangerous chemistry of florine to make their nuclear bomb to make it appear it came from their previous god's games for power and control.

When they got done, they had to demonstrate the power of the new god of vengence and just had to fry a bunch of Japanese people to make sure the world lived in fear of the nuclear dragon. Thus, it became the new protector for the Babylon Talmud games for world power using Usury and the Rothschild's plan to dominate the world. This flaming nuclear weapon was bought and paid for by these corrupt European banksters.

IAEA is about a big bunch of chaletons against telling the truth on nuclear issues, and the god they all worship is the same one that Y-12 bomb plant worshiped and that is the Satanic creed that lies at every turn. Oak Ridge likes to promote more nuclear tensions as they all get richer and it is their job security as they get more money and jobs to continue the same old games of killing and war mongering. That is more of the accurate details on the IAEA and their corruption methods to cover up the details on nuclear issues rather than expose them all. imho

All this one sided bogus noise on how bad Iran is, while missing the larger proliferation monster, is all about blatant bigotry and attempting to bait others into hate. It is a standard method of the Mossad to attempt to remove the blow torch from their corrupt rear ends. imho

This isn't a thread about patriotism, nor benevolence, it is one about misleading and deceit---warmongering.

edit on 25-2-2012 by MagnumOpus because: IAEA is a front for making wars and not telling the real issues on nuclear weapons linked with Jewish and Oak Ridge

edit on 25-2-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Diverstion Tactics from the Mossad type methods

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I wish we could take everyone from every country that wants to fight others, wage war, etc. and put them in one country alone...to fight endlessly with each other and leave the rest of us alone.

It seems people just want to find a reason to hate others. Each side of this debate can find arguments against the other. I guarantee you there is a site detailing the atrocities of the West against Iran too. Both may have legitimate arguments. So where is diplomacy? Nowhere, because it doesn't suit either side since they build their power based upon whipping people up over what the other side is doing. What a waste of time and lives.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Wow nice to see a mod with some sense.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Dachende

I have to say,

I don't blame him.

We are a generation learning to cope with our abilities. Mankind has advanced much and that has made us lust for glory. We must learn to be humble in our power of destruction and at the same time, see the greatness of our power to create.

Are we great for our ability to destroy our enemies? I think we are great for our ability to destroy our enemies by making them our allies. To conquer our enemies without the battlefield.

The great warrior is not the one who destroys his enemies with his strength, but he that nullifies them with his mind. To win the heart of hate his enemy has towards him, and turn that hate into the loyalty of an ally.

There is no greater strength than cunning. There is no greater war than that which is waged in man´s mind.

I do not judge him. I honor him. As an enemy, or an ally. That changes nothing. We are as one.

edit on 25-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Its an idiotic sentiment to spread to suggest that Iran should not be allowed to acquire nuclear weapons (not that there is any suggestion but rumours) whilst those who dont want them to have nuclear weapons possess a never ending doomsday arsenal themselves. Britain, America and the West including Israel are up to their eyes in nuclear stockpiles.

Lets not forget America armed Israel an agressive and and unstable "nation" and i use that term nation very lightly with nuclear weapons amongst other death arsenals, who very recently seem to be pursuing their own agenda and seem hell bent on attacking yet another Arab nation in the Middle East, who are these people to dictate to another nation that they shouldnt possess nuclear materials whilst they are the only ones who have armed themselves to the teeth with these weapons?
If people want a genuine answer to this silution then they should seek nations to dismantle ALL NUCLEAR STOCKPILES, not just Irans but Americas, France, Britains, Chinas and all the rest. The hypocrisy of these western nations stinks to the high heavens its disgusting.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by VerityPhantom
Well if you want Iran stopped so bad go enlist and take em' out yourself! I've said it once and I'll say it again. I won't pick up arms unless they're flooding over our borders, I want to war with NO country unless necessary.

Admirable in a naive sort of way..

Your arms won't be able to stop an inbound ballistic missile...
A civilian naval vessel loaded down with explosive / nukes entering San Francisco bay..
A brief case that, when exposed to a rad detector, would sound like the beepers of a crack dealer reunion.

I get what your saying, but there comes a time where we have to say what you are building in your backyard, which can be snuck into our backyard, is very much our business.

Some times conventional wisdom doesn't work as intended.
edit on 24-2-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

I don't think it is naive to try to be idealistic I honestly don't give a crap who's building what in my "backyard" because if I wasn't so nosey to begin with (the U.S.) then maybe my neighbor wouldn't be trying to take me out. The only reason why everyone is so pissed off at us is because we stick our noses EVERYWHERE.

We have military bases in nearly every part of the world and our neighbors are supposed to be calm about this? I think conventional wisdom would work as intended if old evil guys sitting in big buildings didn't speak for everyone without consent.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This thread is still going on? I hope after all the repetitive arguments that people will be exhausted over this Iran issue, and just leave it alone already...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Iran has spread its nuclear facilities across the vast country and has built key portions underground to protect them from possible airstrikes.

The International Atomic Energy Agency said in a report Friday that Iran has ramped up production of higher-grade enriched uranium in recent months.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said in a statement Saturday that the report “constitutes additional proof that Israel’s assessments are correct” and that Tehran’s nuclear program is moving ahead unhindered.

Iran building nuclear weapons

How much more evidence does one need.

Iran is trying to make a bomb to kill all the jews.

They must be stopped before they preform the second
holocaust..

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

Yeah, its pretty much a bunch of he said she said. I don't know what it takes for people to understand that it would essentially be a war with an ideology, not people. It isn't like trying to stop an empire that is conquering nations and oppressing people. It would be like trying to stop hate, which only grows with violence. So good luck with the war mongers on that, deep down I know they really just want to kill everyone that doesn't agree with them anyway.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Not to worry, California has 2 million Iranians and a lot of Jewish Movie makers, and they'll be fine.

Oliver Stone's son just converted to Islam and daddy, the Jewish guy, is doing just fine too.

The only Jewish types that might have a problem are the ones that attack Russian and Chinese protected areas, they might just meet their Fire god.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

How do you know what the truth is ? In this world we live in ? How do you know the truth about anything ?

Just some reasons why you believe, the truth is what you say it is.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by casenately
reply to post by nenothtu

I never said they should have nukes.

If anything we should make them illegal to everyone.

That's the thing - we can't make them illegal for everyone. Since international law is governed by treaties, they have to agree to make them illegal for themselves.

but hey since our CIA says they are not building them, I feel better about just focusing on our own problems and not trying to police the world.

CIA says they are not building them at the moment, but are "keeping that option open", in combination with the fact that they are enriching uranium to weapons grade, with no legitimate civilian use. CIA gives puzzle pieces that we have to put together for ourselves. That's why they used to call Langley "the Puzzle Palace".

I agree that we should not be policing the world - but I maintain that we would be remiss in ignoring specific threats to it, and more specifically to ourselves. Iran has proven itself a threat since the Shah was deposed and the ayatollahs installed to power,

if they were illegal for EVERYONE, then I would be right there with you saying they can't have them either.

They agreed to outlaw them for themselves, and now are ignoring that agreement - or more specifically the verification provisions of it - which is a breach of faith.

Its also a good thing that most people in Iran want democracy,

If that is true - it may be or it may not be when you use the word "most" - then it IS good, but will be much BETTER when they want it bad enough to actually purse it. Personally, I wouldn't wish "democracy" on my worst enemy, but if that's what they want, it's what they should have. I don't live there, and wouldn't have to put up with it any more than I have to put up with their seventh century theocracy.

edit on 2012/2/25 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
You'd think if Iran wanted to start a genocide against Jews that it would first kill the 25 thousand plus that live in their own borders right?

Yeah..

~Tenth

No.

You don't kill the slaves you've already subdued, you try to enslave others to join them.

Are you familiar with the concept of a "Judas goat"? It's a goat used to lull the rest of the critters into a false sense of security - after all, the Judas goat is ok, so why wouldn't the rest be?

They think that right up to the slaughter pens.

edit on 2012/2/25 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join