It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Cut to the Chase - Iran Must Be Stopped

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Looks to me like theyre baiting Israel. Trying to get them to attack so Russia and China will get drawn in for the sole purpose of having Israel ultimately destroyed.

Basically theyre trying to make it look to Israel like if they do nothing they will be destroyed, and if they do something they will also be destroyed hoping Netanyahu is dumb enough to fall for it.

Smartest thing Israel could do is sit back and let those sanctions drive Iran bankrupt. Eventually Iran will get desperate and angry and make the first move...if they have the balls.

I feel sorry for those people in Iran who don't want anything to do with this mess. They need to pack up and go into the countryside and get as far away from cities like Tehran just in case, and i'd recommend finding some caves for shelter in case there's fallout. If something does happen i seriously doubt it will come to nukes but it's better to be prepared than unprepared.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
reply to post by sonnny1

And yet you just advocated attacking Iran? Come on, man do you even realise what you are typing? Pure doublespeak at it's finest. You are good, I have to hand you that much.

I sure as hell dont want America to get involved,and frankly If Israel wants to do it,so be it. I dont see how it can be accomplished peacefully,without some sort of logistical strike. Iran could easily stop enriching ,and let inspectors in. Play by the rules they agreed to. They arent.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

And again with the fear mongering. All you are doing is advocating more bloodshed and then spinning it when anyone dissents with the "preferred" opinion that you have been possibly paid to put forth. You talk like a bloody newspaper reporter for christsakes. First of all, being at the top of the nuclear sh t heap means that you guys don't get to tell other nations what to do with their fissile materials in an ideal world. I aim only to treat others as I wish to be treated, and it's usually better than I receive in kind, I severely doubt that you can say the same. You stink of propaganda my friend. Go back into your basement and pretend it was all a dream so the adults can have a discussion.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

And yet you just advocated attacking Iran? Come on, man do you even realise what you are typing? Pure doublespeak at it's finest. You are good, I have to hand you that much.

Just a little election time poop slinging, chest thumping bravado. Many US pols have said worse. Get over it. Take it for smack talk.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Go back into your basement and pretend it was all a dream so the adults can have a discussion.

Easier said then done,when you consider yourself the only adult here.............

Trust me.

You advocating the building of Nuclear bombs did that.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

Hows this for doublespeak:

"Iran LOL they wouldn't last a week against the mighty US forces!!! We would DESTROY THEM no effort at all"

actually wait...

"Iran is a dangerous threat that will nuke everyone into oblivion....be afraid....be very afraid"

huh???
edit on 24-2-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

You fail to realise that Israel has got America by the balls, and if they get into the sh t up to their ankles and come crying for help, guess what's gonna happen then. You can claim this and that, but you are clearly grasping at straws. On the basis that I clearly have to spell my position out to you, as you have no ability to infer logically: I enlisted when I was younger and dumber, got deployed, got my beliefs sent to hell in a pretty little handbasket, came back feeling like I had been hollowed out. After that I spent about 4 years pretty much aimlessly drifting from job to job, never really being able to figure out what had changed, only knowing that things were definately different. But now I am back with a vengeance, and the picture you paint of me is completely inaccurate. I don't just say no to deterrent war or wars of attrition, I say no to ALL wars. If you do not, than clearly you live in some sort of fantasy land where money really is god and life is of no value at all. I am really glad that I do not know you and I can assure you that you are lucky to never have met me. Your doublespeak and aimless diversionary crap makes me sick. Do you even realise that some teenager is gonna read that and might actually believe it. Can you not see the negative affect that your words might have on someone. I have no such qualms as I speak the truth to the best of my knowledge and nothing but. No story time bullsh t, no brags, just the best of my knowledge. And as you may notice by my OCD obsessiveness towards grammar and punctuation, I am no dumb-ass like you claim I am either.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
All I have to say is what a mess....

the way it looks with gas prices abroad, if war with Iran is not met, then this is all gas prices etc. a waste...

rest assured as I have said before, Iran, is going to get attacked whether it be from isreal or NATO... If gas in USA hits over 6 bucks a gallon they will blame Iran...

I neither agree nor disagree, but I sure as hell am pissed that I am paying almost 5 bucks a gallon for gas now...

If I had to guess Iran gets attacked by July of 2012....

is it right or wrong I dunno, but its sad that the world economy is focused on Iran, right now...

To be honest, I dont care about Iran, and it is sad this crap will lead to WWIII.. As it appears at the moment.... Gas is important to many economy's and to be frank I just do not care about Iran, and its sad my country thinks its important to make Iran, important right now... Whatever... Its all Bullcrap...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I'm sorry if you can't handle the fact that the Marines don't recruit the best and brightest. Far from it. They aim to recruit dumbasses like you who lack the intelligence to figure out that they are being screwed up the bung by a system that threw them overboard years ago. You ever notice that people in the Marines are people who had nowhere else to go? There's a reason why they give you a choice between jail time and the Marines in some states. The fact that you throw your admittedly doubtful affiliations in everyone's faces like that damages your credibility quite a bit, and makes you appear quite like a wannabe fan-boy with a healthy imagination and a surplus of testosterone. It's always the guys that act all moto that are the most suspect, in my mind.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

I am no dumb-ass like you claim I am either.

I never "claimed" that. Stop already.

Nothing you are saying is related to :

Let's Cut to the Chase - Iran Must Be Stopped

You have given no validity to this discussion,and frankly your nonsense about letting Iran have Nukes is preposterous.

I say someone will either have to attack,maybe with surgical strikes,but I would love to hedge ALL my money on Iran just going the peaceful way of letting inspectors do their thing. I dont want America involved. I dont care if Isreal does it,because they are the immediate threat,in that region. Someone has to stop Iran. Hell,how about the Saudis?? Turkey?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Peaceful Iran ???
You should read this.

"Wherever Iran interferes, it announces it in a very straightforward manner. For instance, we interfered in confrontations against Israel, which resulted in the (Lebanese) victory in the 33-day war and (Palestinians' victory in) the 22-day (Gaza) war," Ayatollah Khamenei said, addressing millions of Friday Prayers worshippers on Tehran University Campus today.

"In future too, we will support and help everyone who opposes the Zionist regime," the Leader underscored”

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=13387915

The OP of that thread is an Iranian who had no problem with his leaders openly admitting to Iran's military interventions, and that is before we even start mentioning their other proxies and military / terrorist interventions, like Hamas, Islamic Jihad and sleeper cells around the world.

I can't wait for Iran's apologists to explain this.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by METACOMET

Stop please your killing me, LMAO...you would not pass phycological exam for the Marine's...if drafted you'd be cut in boot camp and discharged with a prescription of Paxil...dont worry "metro sexual's need not apply"...

No it will be grunts like me that do the fighting, like real men have done for thousands of years...the hunters, the providers and the protectors...

So again do not fear METACOMET, no gun will be pointed at your head, you will still be able to live your life the way you want, after all there is an easy solution to your dilemma... --> TURN OFF THE TV AND DISCONNECT THE INTERNET...goto outside and enjoy life, your problem solved...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

reply to post by seabag

I'm sorry if you can't handle the fact that the Marines don't recruit the best and brightest. Far from it. They aim to recruit dumbasses like you who lack the intelligence to figure out that they are being screwed up the bung by a system that threw them overboard years ago. You ever notice that people in the Marines are people who had nowhere else to go? There's a reason why they give you a choice between jail time and the Marines in some states. The fact that you throw your admittedly doubtful affiliations in everyone's faces like that damages your credibility quite a bit, and makes you appear quite like a wannabe fan-boy with a healthy imagination and a surplus of testosterone. It's always the guys that act all moto that are the most suspect, in my mind.

ya is important to be fighting over oil... Just because we are told its ok, to maim and kill people for oil its ok.. I just dunno, if I can hop on the coat tails on this one...

Its so damn sad....

We can all see, this is going to turn into a fight....

and have the battle is understanding and I bet most people just do not understand....

its going to be so damn sad when this happens... I truly do not believe Iran, wants to kill us all....

I just think they want to be able to protect themselves from threats, but I be damned if agree with the ideology...

either way its just going to be sad...

I for sure as hell do not want to argue about it... its going to happen, I just hope I do not have to lower my standards any further for man.....

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Yeah that's my favorite one. They might obtain 1. 1 nuclear weapon......Ok, then what? Then they use it?
That is like the dumbest move of all time. It's like the gunman against the police with 1 bullet. What's he really going to do? what message could he send, that wouldn't result in his death?

If it was used on the U.S and tracked to Iran. We would declare war, the country would be completely desolated, most citizens would be forced to flee as refugees. If they attacked Israel, they would destroy some of their own holy land, and most likely be nuked backed 30 fold.

If this was like command and conquer: zero hour and we put limit superweapons on, this would be a fair game. But we got countries with hundreds and some with zero. Damn, can't we move on to satellite particle cannons? Nukes are played out.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Also, if I may give a little insider's opinion (keep in mind that I served in the Canadian Army, slight differences, but mostly similar, except that we actually receive proper training lol, not just the basic "learn to tie your boots and get out" crap that I've heard about the American Army, who basically just hides behind their gadgets and toys. In the Canadian Army, we don't have any CROWS systems or sissy plates to hide behind most of the time, so naturally, the training has to be more severe. That being said, it is usually people with little to no combat experience, most without even any military experience beyond Reserve duty once a month or any at all, that spout moto quotes from dumbasses that were too stupid to realise that they were screwed ("We're surrounded on all sides, running low on ammunition and are heavily outnumbered. We will hold the line." From Canadian NCO during Vimy Ridge, killed about 15 minutes after making that very statement.) and put up battalion colors and pictures of supposedly themselves with their faces covered up as their avatars. To put my affiliations that plainly, in my opinion would be an incredible disservice to all those who were not as lucky as me. Then there's the perspective of the POG. POG stands for P ssies Other than Grunts. There is a reason why POGs are the butt of every joke (at least up here), they are usually the ones that will spend their career fixing LAV packs and then sit in a bar (or in this case, an online forum) and tell people how heroic they were, although I personally know some fellow ground pounders that tell the same bullsh t stories, there are exceptions to every rule, I suppose. All I'm saying, is don't take it as given that these people even have a military background, just because they can recite a quote or two.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by CorteZZ

To be honest with you, not to get all soft on you or anything, but on the inside, I am already pretty much crying as I know what is going to happen to millions of innocents when this breaks out into a sh t fight. The images of occurrences like what is coming is seared into my brain and I can't help but grab someone in power by the lapels and just scream at him. What these people don't realise, is that wars don't have to go nuclear to exact an extremely heavy toll. Did you know that depleted uranium dust from the bullets and ordnance used in OIF has now circled the globe 100 times and American forces have been using DU in-theatre for the last 9 years, pretty much continuously. We are now all breathing in the remnants of that. Of course, they fail to mention things like that when they are getting the sheep all pumped up for war. Minor details......*sigh*

edit on 24/2/2012 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Yes, Iran must be stopped just like Iraq had to be stopped! Doing...whatever it is they were doing...you know that thing...whatever it was. Wait, what?

If you aren't one of those government hynotized killers I'll be very surprised.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Why haven't you answered me, Mr. Know it all?

Just cos I'm new on this site I don"t deserve an answer?

That was 1 easy question for you...

I find it hard to believe that you already know me here! Hope your country remembers the African Border Wars. Let them remember. NEVER FORGET! On my side I have to admit that we called it the hook nose affair, sorry David!
Now that we sharing, how many nuclear weapons have you got? Can the inspectors go and check?

It's ok, we consider you guys are a joke....

I might just tell people how to easily overcome that tear gas you so proud of....
edit on 24/2/12 by rekkie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by marinesniper0317
reply to post by METACOMET

Stop please your killing me, LMAO...you would not pass phycological exam for the Marine's...if drafted you'd be cut in boot camp and discharged with a prescription of Paxil...dont worry "metro sexual's need not apply"...

No it will be grunts like me that do the fighting, like real men have done for thousands of years...the hunters, the providers and the protectors...

So again do not fear METACOMET, no gun will be pointed at your head, you will still be able to live your life the way you want, after all there is an easy solution to your dilemma... --> TURN OFF THE TV AND DISCONNECT THE INTERNET...goto outside and enjoy life, your problem solved...

ah...such consolation to know that these things will be controlled by the same types that have completely robbed, raped, murdered and just completely screwed up mankinds history for thousands of years to the utter and complete pigsh t of a mess we are in today.

What a consolation indeed.

I can finally lay my head down at night knowing those types of jackasses are holding the guns.

As a matter of fact, I must say I'm kinda turned on by the idea that such a bullheaded dolt of a creature is likely to be what's topping me at night after all the fighting is done.

NOT.

really, why do some people not understand how they just appear to be big dumb shaved barking ass dog chimp hybrids hiding bananas and humping legs. Real live monsters. Seriously... seen a lot of big shaved real life monsters in my time.

not sexy people.
Not sexy at all.

I don't give a crap WHO you have frightened into saying that is appealing.

it's not.

somebody is a big fan of that sparta movie... it's shamefully obvious.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

its going to be very sad, and outta our control... And not only will we we be screaming about how things ar unfair now it will be quantified.. When we kill civs over this crap..

the same ones who wanted freedom just a few years ago...

As I said sad..

And we will kill civs...It will spark that WW3 aspect....

The Russians will look like heroes...

I am afraid, and their allies when they come in to try to help....
edit on 24-2-2012 by CorteZZ because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join