It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Cut to the Chase - Iran Must Be Stopped

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Makes me sick that at the center of this whole issue sits the Zionists. Open your eyes and accept the fact that the Zionists are pushing your governments toward a world conflict, these bastards have already weakened the economy with their practice of usury, now they are going in for the kill.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
I honestly don't care whether or not Iran has nukes.

I do. Anyone with half a brain would care.

You paint me like I want WWIII to happen.

You painted that picture clearly,I didn't have to help you.

If you really have the experience that you claim to have, than why are you so quick to send someone's son or daughter off to an even worse experience than yours.

Who said I was sending ANYONE?

bullsh t and you know it.

A summery of your post.........

and if we stopped threatening them, there would be no problem.

I am not threatening them. The problem still exists.........

It's sad to say that it took me this long to figure it out, but from the post above, I finally know what you're really doing here. You are a bonified shill is what you are. You are here to reinforce the dialog and ridicule anyone who opposes it with base insults and personal quips. I have to admit you had me going there for a little bit, but guess what. I'm on to you buddy. I smell me a troll.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by juveous

Focus on border control, and national defense, not national offense.

That quote sums it up. We have played enough national offense over the years, now its time we focus on our national defense...

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Even though this would be a terrible war the threats from Iran to wipe Israel out is looney and ridiculous for the world to put up with.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManjushriPrajna
reply to post by popsmayhem

It seems strange to me that the ones who cry for war with Iran the loudest in this thread tend to have very militant looking avatars and quotes from military figures...

Astute observation my friend. If you look a little closer, many of their names contain linguistic programming cues chosen to add additional legitimacy to their views and impart some greater authority.

Gives one reason to pause and consider the possibility that there is a war raging all over the world in an attempt to drive public opinion in favor of war.

Hundreds of billions, trillions of dollars could be made by the military industrial war profiteer complex. This very site is a high profile battle ground. It is scanned every day by many branches of govt and major news corps' web crawlers every bit as sophisticated as Googles.

They search out indications of changes in popular sentiment and measure the effectiveness of psychological tactics; psyops.
edit on 23-2-2012 by zarp3333 because: Uh

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

reply to post by zarp3333

This guy is no more battle hardened than my sister. Nobody with any real hard service under their belts would wear their affiliations on their sleeve like that. If I ever posted my "credentials" like that, in my opinion, I would be doing a disservice to my friends that didn't make it back. This guy has rear echelon written all over him. The ones that stay in the rear with the gear always go head over heals for that moto "Get some!!!!" bullsh t, but those who repeatedly venture into where the metal meets the meat have a decidedly different perspective. Repeated heavy incoming has a way of rearranging one's priorities and watching innocents die for nothing has an even higher cost on ones psyche. This guy is quite obviously so full of it, he's got brown stains under his ears.

I have several buddies back from the war and work with PTSD vets...none of them NONE of them spew the BS that I see ANY of the supposed "military" here spew...they are very conflicted people who have a lot of regrets about what they have done and why they have done it. They are reflecting on the "cost of it all" as I have heard them say over and over...they are out of "do as your told blindly drone mode"....they are away from the peer pressure that military puts on them to be strong warriors always ready for a fight...

As the military would call them weak, I would say "welcome back to humanity"

There is a lot of truth to your post I'm sure...

Only those who have never experienced war wish for it.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

Believe me, man, I know all about the affects and after-affects of adrenaline quite intimately. What I don't like though is people posing as combat veterans. Those jagoffs that serve in a recovery battalion and then come back with stories of heroic endeavours staving off terrorists with one hand and pushing babies out of the line of fire with the other. Typical POG bullsh t from most of these so-called vets here. Also, I try not to call attention to my service, but sometimes it's hard to leave it out of the argument, whereas people like some of these guys (you know who you are) just throw it right in peoples faces like it makes them a better person or something. Just like Joker says, "Whatever doesn't kill you makes you.....stranger." Personally, I prefer not to talk about particulars as well, as it is just too painful (not trying to get all emotional on ya or anything lol) But then there's these wannabes that use their colors as their avatar and then change them when I point it out that that is a really fanboy-ish thing to do.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by curedby432

reply to post by curedby432

I prefer to put it this way. You cannot take another life without killing apart of yourself, and watching a whole village burn alive kills you inside many times over. It's bad mojo man.

Agreed, what is bad is that the DoD is spending millions trying to find out what is causing PTSD and how to cure it.... Their answer is to make your mind numb by altering you with psychoactive drugs..... It is just sickening....

The Dod granted contracts to a company i used to work for for programs involving PTSD.

Nobody really seems to know what they do there that involves PTSD except perhaps driving the employees insane. So far the training equipment has been tied to gauging the reactions of brain trauma...PERHAPS.

I reckon if a solder uses the training equipment and has issues, he's not ready to go back to duty.

that has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with PTSD.

A few people have thought about this and haven't figured out the connection between this training equipment and PTSD.... because we just thought that is what they did... built training equipment and developed training software. i have suspected them of social engineering for a long long time. These are the people who wanted to regress me.

it's called SECRET CONTRACTS.

they are funding all sorts of # under the guise of crap they caused like PTSD when in fact they are doing nothing to help soldiers with PTSD... they are using those funds for other things and I have, in theory, and by the type of things i have seen this company do... they would have been funded to be introduced equipment to control soldiers on the battlefield better.

If they don't start building crowd control units i will be floored.

All of that bioelectronic technology can be tied to the study of behavioral issues while on duty.

Think about it... what better excuse to introduce a few new pieces of tech to companies already doing work for the DoD that involve MIND CONTROL than the need to study and control a mind that isn't working right.

one with PTSD.

what a lame excuse to get into people's heads because i hardly EVER hear anybody with PTSD benefiting from anything the government is doing after they have come home and collapsed into their new mindset.

Have you??!

...but here they are spending lots of money on it you say and i know for a fact that this company i used to work for had PTSD related contracts and nobody can really explain what project that budget is on. Brain trauma is a completely different ballgame.

I fear that myself and a relative of mine were secret study controls that got umbrellaed by this so to speak... off paper. I made a perfect study having been a part of other projects thrust upon me by our lovely government because of experiences in my life. A few people already knew who i was and already began forming triggers in me that would be easily identified by novices to the equipment as they were learning it.

I hope and pray that this company backed off this field and i know they have recently lost contracts. Lot's of jobs were lost and if they continue on, i think it will be in a much more clandestine manner because of the nature of these types of studies and implementation of technology.

NONE of it seems like a good idea in my opinion.

I don't think this crap is going away any time soon because i know what the elites biggest problem is going to wind up being when the SHTF.... MUTINY!

What we need now more than ever is for our service people to be awakened and to understand that it is critical that they not follow certain orders at a certain time when this crap get's dicey. the elite depend on the military to run their war machine. they cannot do all this destruction alone. they will have a real problem on their hands when if the military wake up and form a cohesion and take back the damn machines they built and not use them to destroy the lives of innocent people.

Now you see why mind control is so important to the elites? It's not just the public they want to control.

how are they going to move their pawns across the chess board if all their pawns decide they don't want to be pawns for this.

the government is incriminating itself more and more at every turn.

Almost everything it does these days is very revealing and incriminating.

which reminds me... i need to search a thread about that 600 trillion in fake US bonds because I really could use a laugh right now. Did the US just try to gank it's way out of debt?? i kinda hope there is another explanation because that would almost be too dumb to be funny.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Yeah man, my own military, as revered as it is up here basically section 8ed me because I was having doubts and went to the battalion headshrinker to see if I could figure out what had occurred and the after affects of it. That's the biggest misconception about the military I think. They paint the picture of them being open to admission of psychological issues, but nothing is personal in the army. There is zero confidentiality. If you go to the headshrinker, everyone and his mother knows about it within a week and you are seen as being weak. They paint a pretty picture for the public, but the truth is quite different.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333

Gee, those evil Muslims are so deluded by their hatred of Israel that they would commit suicide by nuking them?

Hitler had no problem,committing suicide,and letting Germany take the fall. Yes,It does happen. History repeats itself. Hitler didnt even have a bomb!!

Please explain how it was that Russia, lead by savages who put MILLIONS of their own citizens to death, never dropped a bomb on us?

They came close many times,so did the USA. History lessons start on ATS search.......
We were lucky.

Please tell me from your battle hardened perspective just what drives a group men to just as certainly incinerate their enemy as guaranteeing the death of their families.

Some leaders dont care,again History shows that it has happened.

The age of world wars is over. Humanity has crossed a threshold recognizing the futility.

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones....Albert Einstein

Destroying Iran would solve nothing.

Who said anything about destroying Iran ?

Any number of other countries would be forced to nuke Israel.

Countries have been trying to destroy Israel since 1948..............Nothing new here........

The only people this war would serve are the Khazarian cult of satanists masquerading as Jews whose belief it is that if the preconditions of Armageddon are arranged, if the stage is set according to prophecy, the Messaih will arrive at the last minute and lay waste to the armies of the world stacked up on Israel's border.

How insane is that?

Israel is a theocratic based Government?

edit on 23-2-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
A dead giveaway is the consistency of posts coupled with very early posting on their topic. Just click on the member profile and look at their post history.

I will be damned if you don't see a pattern. Then ask yourself how is it that they have the time to scan hundreds of new posts all day long and get in on the thread in the first page?

Maybe there is a function that I am not aware of here that scans new posts automatically alerting the member of key words and phrases?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

It's sad to say that it took me this long to figure it out, but from the post above, I finally know what you're really doing here. You are a bonified shill is what you are. You are here to reinforce the dialog and ridicule anyone who opposes it with base insults and personal quips. I have to admit you had me going there for a little bit, but guess what. I'm on to you buddy. I smell me a troll.

Not even. Calling me out for ridiculing your wanting Iran to have Nuclear weapons?

Thats not trolling. Thats calling out stupidity.

Again.....

NO COUNTRY SHOULD HAVE THESE TYPE OF WEAPONS.

Its not too hard to understand,if you truly want peace.

edit to add:
ANY country should be added to that list,including America,and Israel.
edit on 23-2-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

Yup, it goes hand in hand with their wishes that the masses do not find out about the whores of war from the mouths of those who experience it, so we are basically pushed under the rug. It doesn't matter if you served in the 1st Recce Marines or 2nd Royal Canadian Reg't, the treatment is basically the same. We are declared mentally unfit, and then they try to pump us full of psychotropic "anti-psychotics" that do the opposite of what they advertise, to shut us up and kill our credibility. I may be at risk of saying too much here, but to be honest with you, I've gotta let off some steam now that I've heard the rantings of some of the people here (you know who you are.)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
reply to post by juveous

Focus on border control, and national defense, not national offense.

That quote sums it up. We have played enough national offense over the years, now its time we focus on our national defense...

I agree. America needs to focus on home.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

And as I said before. Your country has a huge monopoly on nuclear weapons, therefore, why not even the playing field a little bit. At full capacity, it would take the Iranians 30 years or more to amass the kind of firepower you pricks have hidden away under lock and key. Translation of your previous statement:"It's okay for us to possess enough firepower to turn the earth into a molten ball, but god damn anyone else who tries to build one." Typical bully mentality that further discredits everything that you say. You have yet to disprove any of my claims. I still call bullsh t on you, sir. Insult me all you want. You can tell the same lie a thousand times but it never gets any more true. Point is, if you did serve, you were a POG, and I don't think you did, so that makes you a wannabe little troll. So which is it? How about you go through every question I have asked you so far and give me some answers instead of just spinning what I say so that it sounds like I'm the big bad guy here. Typical American wannabe tough-guy crap.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

And yet you just advocated attacking Iran? Come on, man do you even realise what you are typing? Pure doublespeak at it's finest. You are good, I have to hand you that much.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
when you have a neighboring country assassinating your citizens, would you not get angry at them and wish they were wiped off the map?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

And as I said before. Your country has a huge monopoly on nuclear weapons, therefore, why not even the playing field a little bit. At full capacity, it would take the Iranians 30 years or more to amass the kind of firepower you pricks have hidden away under lock and key. Translation of your previous statement:"It's okay for us to possess enough firepower to turn the earth into a molten ball, but god damn anyone else who tries to build one." Typical bully mentality that further discredits everything that you say. You have yet to disprove any of my claims. I still call bullsh t on you, sir. Insult me all you want. You can tell the same lie a thousand times but it never gets any more true. Point is, if you did serve, you were a POG, and I don't think you did, so that makes you a wannabe little troll. So which is it? How about you go through every question I have asked you so far and give me some answers instead of just spinning what I say so that it sounds like I'm the big bad guy here. Typical American wannabe tough-guy crap.

Really,you dont get it.

Having one bomb or 20 million bombs doesn't equal out ANY playing field. All it does is start new arms races,when the world has enough already!!! Jesus,its like a game to you! This isnt a video game. This is real. I gave you a realistic human answer to it. I am Someone that doesn't want war,but Iran has to be stopped,I just dont know how it will be accomplished. It wont be accomplished by advocating the building of Nuclear bombs!

Leveling the playing field ?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I never mentioned the war serving Israel nor made any connection with Khazars and Israeli govt. most Israelis are no different than any human beings.

What I refer to is a sect that adopted Judaism in the 8th century whose modern adherents believe it is their calling to set the stage for Armageddon. They must drive all the world to hate Israel in order that nations from all four corners shall converge on Israel so they may then be smitten by God.

Cold war ended without a shot. Iran will not allow their country to be bombed and not fight back.

After the obvious fraud leading up to the last wars, anybody believing any justification for war with Iran must be insane.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Yup, that function is called "point and troll" it's a new system that allows trolls and shills everywhere to get their propaganda-based nonsense in before anyone with a conscience has a chance to even look at the post. /sarcasm lol

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join