It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 282
<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DERRUFO

Thank you for that validation, DERRUFO.

If the public only knew what went on behind those closed doors I think most of them would go crazy, or die of a heart attack!

Welcome to the thread.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: spazze
a reply to: sled735

Ghosts/spirits, ETs of different types and intentions, ET/ID spaceships.

So 2 different paranormal things since I count the ETs and spaceships into one group.

Welcome, Spazze.

Please share some of your stories. We all love hearing the experiences of others like "us".

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Tune in to tonight's radio show, Into The Fringe, at 8:00 p.m. e.s.t.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The topics tonight will include:

Hour One:

*Abduction, or Imagination?

*UFO Hunting (Discussion)

*DarkBlade71's Thread: My First Ghost Hunt: The Palmer House

Short Break

Hour Two:

*Psychic Shielding

And, (If time allows)
Kodasaufa's thread: A bit on Magick

Join us in the chat room, or call in if you have something to add to any of these topics.

Hope to see you there!

edit on 9/16/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

just got back from a case ,demonic , very strange house ,black orbs ,black figures with red eyes ,

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: gavdemonologist34

WHOA!!!
Uh... Welcome, Gavdemonologist34!

That sounds like something all of us in this thread would love to hear about! Would you mind sharing your story with us in detail (when you have time) ?

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
*raises an eyebrow*
Somewhere within this thread is the synchronicities that happened before the palmer house,
now I just have to find them.

I need to add them to the palmer house thread.
It makes it all the more cool.
Glad I shared that as it happened.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Go under your avatar in this thread and click on "posts in thread". That will give you a compilation of only your posts.
You can copy and paste (because there is no page link when you do that), or you can look to see what the date was so you can get a better idea where to search, based on dates in this thread, if you want to add a link.

Hope that helped.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Yep, got it, thanks

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
any cool paranormal stories

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Gavin, you are on the most awesome paranormal thread on ATS. Just start at page one, if you want some "cool" paranormal stories. LOL

I was hoping to hear some from you about your experiences in chasing demons out of places.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I'm new and cant make a thread so i am just gonna tell my Dream of what i believe was a demon or succubus and you can gimme your thoughts on it. I walked in a theater with my brother and for some reason the top row had chairs and the bottom rows following were all flat and people were laying down anyway my brother saw a girl and went to lay beside her i guess and i did the same saw a blond haired girl and laid beside her she then pocked me so i thumped her "flirting wise" weird right anyway we talked for a minute but i can't recall all words then she got sexual and got on top of me in the middle of everyone and i put it in once then stopped for some reason the girl the walked off and disappeared, Then a black old lady came up to me and said she's 15 so i was like oh # and whatever and she told me she needed me to come with her to ask me questions and that this has happened before anyway i tell my brother and go off with the lady (all in a movie theater room) to a table and there was a paper with a bunch of signatures on it and she asked me to sign my name, Well before i picked the pen up i noticed 2 signatures, one was my brothers (whose name is Drake) but the signature of his was sloppy and said Dake and the second signature was mine (My name is Damion) but again it was sloppy and wasn't my name at the same time so after i noticed them i picked the pen up and had an extremely hard time writing in the Dream or astral realm but i wrote D and A then stopped and said screw this and woke up. anyway i was wondering if the devil and try and deceive you into signing a pact and was the girl a succubi? Crazy ass (dream or whatever) All thoughts welcomed

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Dontroll

Welcome to the thread, Dontroll. And welcome to ATS.

We have to decide for ourselves what our dreams mean. Sometimes symbolism gives us clues, but your dream seems pretty "clear cut" to me.
If you "feel" this was what was happening, then it could have been.

Stay away from those wild women in your dreams.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
family moved into home , renting , they hear and see and smell something in house , her son begins to play with an invisible friend , soon he begins fighting with his new friend , television is turning off and on , bad smells , paranormal team come in and they get evps , they think there talking to 3 spirits in house , man,women , little girl , the girl is scared of the other 2 spirits ,, paranormal team leave ,house isn't the same , family feel sorry for little girl , the child in house gets pinned to wall by something invisible , the child is breaking into fits of rage , i get called in , i think as a paranormal investigator and demonologist something isn't right , i listen to evp , blood appeared in one photo ,,i go into home with my medium , we see black orbs , black solid figure red eyes , its demonic pretending to be 3 spirits one spirit is a little girl pretending to be scared of the other 2 spirits looking for the family to feel sorry ,sad and looking for an invitation into the family s life ,its all trick to gain full control in the family's home and lies so it can and will try to possesses the child , the child isn't well and is a little slow , we go in bless the house ,do our thing and go home ,later on during the week we get night terrors , nearly everyone involved in case gets theses , women goes back to house and feels the entity is outside the house not inside but i feel her fear allowed it back in and the y left and moved out so i went back along by my self and i done a house blessing and deliverance , i can only type so much as the rest is confidential , it wasn't the paranormal teams fault they where new , most teams chat to spirits using glass work and believe everything spirits tell them and this can cause a lot of trouble ,it takes years to learn to be a paranormal investigator not one night of watching ghost shows lol ,, i am a demonologist the last 5 or 6 years and still learning all the time , i run my own paranormal team but i keep the demonology cases separate

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
demonology is different to paranormal investigating , as a ghost hunter we look for evidence of the paranormal , as a demonologist we go in and confront entities so we know for sure if there demonic , we get the interviews , we know the signs so we try to bring it out in the open so we know for sure what we are dealing with , if we cant rid it our self's we bring the evidence to that persons church and try get clergy in to bless and do house exorcism etc ,, i dont do exorcism on a possessed person we leave that to the experts , its to dangerous and takes years to learn , i can do house clearance spiritual and demonic ,

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Thanks for your thoughts man! while i'm here i might as well post some of the paranormal stuff that's happened to me

First incident: i was about 3 or 4 (i have really good memory) anyway i was playing with a toy car and pushed it (pretending i was driving) into the kitchen in my old house at that time my back door was left open to help cool down the house and as i was in the kitchen the atmosphere changed so i turned around and saw a black shadow figure with a top hat and trench coat walk in through the back door and look at me, i was so scared i didn't make a sound then he walked towards me and started reaching out while my back was against the wall i screamed my lungs out terrified then my mom came in there and he was gone.

Second incident: was this year actually i had been experimenting conquering my fear of Sleep paralysis so i could finally master astral projection anyway i laid there and was trying to clear my thoughts after about an hour i gave up and rolled over on my right side and passed out sometime after that i re awoke and was flat on my back after a few seconds i realized i was in Sleep paralysis and was happy about that because i had tried so long to get back to this state after fearing it, I looked around and saw a black mist figure at the top right hand corner of my closet and instead of fearing it i stared it in the eyes knowing it can't do anything to me after i let that thought into the atmosphere of my room the figure teleported directly infront of my face in a blink of an eye and i shot up out of my body

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Wow! It takes a very strong person to be a demonologist, I would imagine! Hats off to you, Sir!

That is a very scary situation to walk in to.

Thank you for sharing with us.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Well, I remember this thread being around for a long time. And never thought of giving my experiences...But I guess I will, if they will help or in any way enlighten anyone.

I grew up in a household that was fixated on the occult. My grandfather was a Freemason, and a practicing sorcerer. In his mansion in the attic there was a pentagram. He had a robe, I forget what they call it, and a hat, made him look like Gandalf, and would go there to practice his sorcery.

There are many tails of demonic activity I could tell you that came from that mansion. Maybe I will eventually, I don't know. But for example, there was a manikin that would dress itself, or rather be dressed in different uniforms when you entered that room. And there is no way anyone changed the clothes on it.

Also my brothers, many of them took after my grandfather. One became a Satanist, another took up the practice of Ninjitsu and meditation, and another took up Hinduism and Meditation, among other things, and nightly conversed with unseen spirit forces, and I have suspect, well...I will not divulge that, as I cannot confirm it.

In any event you can see how all of these occultist activities took a toll on me, as while I did not wish or desire, or even consider partaking in spiritistic practices it was all around me in my family.

For literately, almost my entire childhood, every single night all night I was harassed by demons. I am a sane person and know this was demonic harassment for many reasons. One it was demonic. Two, at the time I did not know or understand, but later I realized how much of my family was involved with the occult. Three, other family members experienced what I did, even cousins, over 400 miles away, so it was not just my imagination.

One of my first memories is when I was about four years old. I slept in a room with my twin brother in a full sized bed and in the next room over was a bunkbed and a crib. The crib was directly across from our room and I could see it at night when our doors were opened.

This occasion I was awakened and saw a robed figure with no mouth, just a darker than blackness where face should be, and red slits for eyes approach into the room from the hallway separating our bedrooms. Besides this apparition, was a ball of many tiny dots of green light, if I recall, but it's been a long time, it was many tiny dots of light though, and it would appear and disappear in different places.

I was scared out of my wits, finally the hooded figure was standing over me, and I was trying so hard to pretend to be asleep with my eyes open. And then I saw it pat me on the back, and I felt it as well. Then it walked out of my room and entered the other room, and leaned over the crib and picked up my 1-year-old brother. He always needed a blanky and to suck on his thumb or he could not sleep. Anyway when I saw that I screamed out loud and it dropped my brother and vanished. I was calling out to my mother, who came.

After she left I asked my twin brother if he was awake and had seen what I saw, and he went on to relate to me all that I had saw, without me telling him, so I know I was not dreaming it up. I was four years old.

I can tell you many many many other tales that would make your skin crawl, and I was abused, never sexually, but I was abused and bullied constantly by wicked spirits all throughout my childhood and into my young adulthood. I rarely got more than 2 or 3 hours of sleep, which were filled with nightmares, every night. I went through school in a daze and sleep deprived.

I eventually learned about Jehovah the true God and dedicated my life to him. And the persecution intensified, as if the demons hated that I had rejected the occultism of my family. And they would manifest in family members, my parents, and people at school, even my teachers to ostrisze me.

Many on this board will continue to attack me when they find out I serve Jehovah, but I have long since learned it is a manifestation of Satan through them, and very little of them know what they are doing really.

Then I turned about 17. Now something happened to me that most here will not comprehend, believe, or fully grasp if I explain it. So I will not. But it was something so glorious that it is beyond imagining. And very few, if nary a single person would believe it if told them.

After this happened my eyes were opened to see what was happening around me and why I had been so put to the test and tortured. Then something happened. This glorious thing that happened was of God's work. The next thing was not.

I was in my room I was 17 now, if I recall correctly. I still shared a bedroom with my twin brother and we slept in a bunkbed. I was on the top. Now I was wide awake when all of the sudden I was put into a trance. And I was swept away and put into the middle of an assembly of thousands upon thousands of demons. All around me, like a large stadium. I was standing in the middle. It was dark out but a strange glow from out of nowhere lit up the center, and you could faintly detect the glow of the light in the eyes peering down.

Then out of the nether appeared a seemingly old man with white flowing hair and beard, much like that of Gandalf, if you've seen the movies, but this was long before the movies came out. He had a staff with him, and wore a flowing white robe as well and he approached me.

Then he acknowledged my presence and offered me much stuff. 'We can make you famous and powerful in the earth, the domain of my master,' he told me. Then he showed me four different stones each with its own markings. And told me what they all meant.

'Our religion is of the earth. And they represent, earth, wind, water, and fire,' he said as he pointed to them all. 'We can appoint you to a high office amongst our religion,' he said, and then he held out his hands and two very attractive and very naked women appeared at his side. 'And all your delights and fantasies would be fulfilled. We can make you rich beyond your imagining.' He said again as he snapped his finger and many other various and sundry things appeared to show what he was talking about. 'You only have to worship our god,' he stated.

'And who is your God?' I replied. 'Is is Satan? And why should I worship you and follow your false religion when I know that Jehovah is about to destroy it!' was my reply.

And at that his countenance changed until he was no longer the form of a man, but of a vile beast and he screamed back at me: "DESTROY! DESTROY! DESTROY! DESTROY!"

At that I fell out of the trance, but the voice shook the room, a dark a foreboding voice and it shouted "DESTROY!" so loud it woke up my parents and my twin brother. And it shouted again "DESTROY!" and at the second shout the light bulbs in the basement, where I slept in my room, in the lamp, in the family area, and in the bathroom, all of the shattered at the same instant.

I know who has the truth, and I know where this world is headed. And I know the deception and the evil that is being played upon human society.

I did not reveal the glory that was revealed to me, to not boast, nor to gather your ire. But the glory that was revealed is of much greater value, and beyond compare to what the prior offered.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: iSomeone

Thanks for sharing some of your experiences man!
I'd like to hear more to further enlighten me upon
The evil works going on in the realm of earth

If it helps i dont think your crazy at all, can't imagine
Being teleported while in a deep trance but i suspect
There's secrets to this old planet

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Dontroll

You are correct Dontroll. And I appreciate you. Not that it changes anything, but it shows you have at least an open mind. Ask, and perhaps I shall share more, if you are sincere. If not in public, at least in a private message.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: iSomeone

Well... wow! I appreciate you telling your story, iSomeone.

I empathize with the childhood you had. While my family did not practice any type of satanism/rituals, I did experience paranormal events that kept me scared well into my teens.
My family went to church every Sunday, so when I felt threatened by what I felt to be demonic, I called on my guardian angel and Jesus (sometimes) to come protect. I could feel them entering the room and shielding me; I felt protected.

I would love to hear more about what you were shown. I might "get" what you tell. If not, then it would be something to help me learn even more.

Please share.

new topics

top topics

<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join