It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 280
<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
another paranormal experience.... This one happened just before I woke up with water on my laptop in my bed. I really want to get others opinions on this. Ok. The garage apartment I was living had another guy living below me. His nickname was "termite". I think he just turned 53.

He's an alcoholic. And everyone thinks he has lost his mind, but I don't think so. He is highly intelligent, reads 3- 5 books a week, plus newspapers, old magazines. Anything he can read, he reads. He is articulate when he isn't totally blasted off malt liquor.

He has been living with my old landlord for about 20yrs. He has always lived behind the house in a shed of some sort, and actually sleeps in the yard in sleeping bags. He has told me he actually prefers it to sleeping inside. He used to be very successful, and at one point had 4 painting crews. At that time he made more money than my landlord, and used to loan and give money to him when his daughters were little.

Then something happened to his mind, and he just quit. Quit everything. Just laid in the yard and drank. When he ran out of money, he would work about a week or two, then he would drink and smoke all day again until he ran out. And repeated this cycle over and over again until this day.

He has almost died on multiple occasions. But he always pulls through. Last year he was in the hospital for almost two months.

Well, now, he weighs 63 pounds. 63 pounds. He looks just like the Holocaust victims. Most people freak when they see him. It doesn't bother me at all for some reason. Because, well, he actually seems content. And he's fun to talk too, if you can get past his appearance.

He's 63 lbs, all his teeth are rotted out, broken off at the gum line, he pisses and poops in his pants constantly. He smells GOD AWFUL. All he does all day is drink malt liquor, and smoke cheap cigarettes.

Ok, now that I've got that description out of the way, I'll get to my point. I actually think that ET's are studying him. I think this because if I was an ET, I would probably think this human is interesting. Imagine if you were a scientist, and you had 10 rats in a lab, and one of those rats, sat in the corner and drank beer and smoked cigs all day and never moved and never ate food, while all the other rats ran around and did normal rat activity, I would think I would want to observe that particular rat. I would want to know, how is this thing living, and what caused it.

One night, he was sitting at the bottom of the steps that led up to my apt. He was incoherent and obnixously drunk. He was carrying on a conversation with his "invisible" friends. This had been going on for hours. Like 12 hours. I went out and told him to "shut up and go to bed". He told me to "mind my own business".

I went back inside, and he got quite. I was thinking "great, he finally went to sleep."

Around 11pm, I heard this really loud POP!!! I turned the radio down. Nothing. A few minutes later, POP.... This went on for a few minutes, and then POP. I went outside. I was perfectly calm night, no wind. Just hot humid southern night with the bugs making noise.... POP!!! I almost came out of my skin. I ran down the steps and woke up my landlord.
We went outside and I told him something in the tree in the backyard of the next door neighbor was making a noise I could not figure out. We stood out in the yard, in the dark, with just some light coming from the open back door....

We stood there for a good 5-10min and my landlord was like "ARE YOU MAKING THIS UP!"

POP!!!! He literally jumped back like 3 feet. He eyes were wide open and he was like "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!"

Then the sounds picked up, rapid Pop Pop POP, and creeking sound. He ran in and grabbed his high beam flashlight, and ran over to the back of the neighbors yard. When he turned on the flashlight and shined it in the direction on the noise, there was some quick movement and then nothing. The neighbor had a giant water oak tree. The thing had litteraly split down the middle and half the tree was on its side, covering the entire backyard. The rest of it was standing. The tree was not rotten on the inside. It was alive and well. You could smell the sap, it was fresh. Not like a pine tree smell, but like a freshly cut oak smell.

Landlord was just staring at it. Then all of a sudden, "Termite" yells out from the dark, "TURN THE DAMN LIGHT OF WILL YA!!!" Landlord was like what the hell are you doing back here. He said "I'n reading a book, whats it look like".... Termite was in the pitch black back yard, no light, in the bushes. He got up, picked up his beer and book, and stumble in back into the garage.

Me and the landlord just looked at each other like WTH!!!

My only thoughts about this, maybe Termite was abducted, and a craft came down and accidently knocked the tree over with it weight? No clue.

About a week later, the tree company came out and cut up the tree, and all the grass in the backyard was brown and dead.

Termite has no recollection of that night. I asked him the next day what was making all that noise, he was said "What the hell are you talking about?" Me and the landlord just shook our heads.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mackey88

Whoa!
I think it's possible that your friend has been abducted. This could explain his sudden turn around from being a business man with high income to becoming a drunk that only drinks and smokes.
Sounds like something traumatic happened to him to make him change like that!

The dead grass and ground around the tree, and his memory loss also indicate ET's presence.

Yeah, I think you're right. This man is either remembering what has been happening to him, and trying to dull the thoughts with booze, and won't tell anyone because he's afraid he'll earn his padded cell, or he really doesn't remember it, but his sub-consciousness does. The ETs seem to have control of him.

If it isn't ETs, then I would say he is possessed by a demon. But, that wouldn't explain the tree and area surrounding it.

Geez! Poor man!

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Oh wow! Another flag just since I was here a few minutes ago! Thanks to whomever gave me the flag.

Anyone else have any advice for Mackey88 regarding his last post? It can be different than what I posted. That's why we're here, to offer different views.

It could have just been rotten ground that made the tree fall, but wouldn't that have been noticed before this incident?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Interesting story!

The guy did something to the tree.
I don't know if it is blasting caps and zip cord or what, but am sure it was something like that.
The dead grass is from peeing around the tree and weight loss is due to meth.

That is just what I thought when I read your story,
I don't know if it is really that, but my first impression was that, and I am sticking to it...lol

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Hmmmmmm? They might have started selling det-cord and blasting caps at the package store. The owners of said store are from Pakistan....... But then again, "Termite" lights the wrong end of his cigarette about 4 times a week.....

And the about the meth. Guaranteed no drugs were ever on the property. Its funny, a young couple moved down the street. We saw each other on the street one evening. He "inquired" if anyone was using drugs. I was like "No, but they use and abuse alcohol everyday." He said "I'm not worried about alcohol, just concerned about illicit drugs". I was like "you might want to be concerned about alcohol, it kills about 2 million people a year worldwide, that we know of".

The guy "Termite" got his nickname, because he would borough in his little shack and not come out for days at a time, until he ran out of alcohol. Then he would wait till the sun went down and stagger up to the package store.

He is a paranormal phenomena, in and of himself. He sits in the backyard on sunny days and will talk to himself for hours. I've sat behind him before, and he is seriously having a full conversation with someone. Many times it sounds like a group of people. And he goes through the full range of emotions in his "invisible" conversations. He laughs out, loud belly laughs, gets upset and yells like his proving his point to someone, slaps the ground trying to make his point, to something or someone. It goes on for hours, like 4, 5, 6 hours at a time.

I guess they don't call it "Spirits" for nothing.

Living there for one year, made me realize the human body is a very unique thing. It can take a tremendous amount of abuse, and still keep on ticking. And after awhile, I became convinced he was in some sort of "trance". Be it alcohol induced, or something else. He will temporarily go into another realm, and the causal observer passing by would look on him with pity and normally say something like "he's totally "schizophrenic".

I think because he is constantly on the verge of death, due to his condition, maybe his spirit is half in this world, and half in another. Almost like an OBE. But instead of him leaving his physical body, "they" come to him. I don't know, its crazy. I actually moved about 45 days ago. I called the house "The Other Atlanta Zoo"...

a reply to: Darkblade71

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I'm talking military blasting caps.
They can split a tree or take them down with a few well places charges and some zip cord.

I hope you didn't take offense.

It just smells of burning tinfoil is all.

It could just be his alcohol abuse but something tells me it is more.
I could very well be wrong,
I was just telling you what I got.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

No offense taken Darkblade!

He is only about 5foot 2" to begin with, a slight Irishman. And very much against drugs, and would rant about it sometimes. And I lived there long enough to know, no one was coming or going. It was really a peaceful place, in a nice neighborhood on a quiet, wooded street. We lived two streets down from the police station. They would drive up and down the street twice a day, on their daily patrol. They would stop sometimes, and ask if Termite was still living. They would even give him rides back to the house sometimes. It was hilarious watching a cop car pull in the driveway, and Termite crawling out of the passenger seat. They all knew him, and he knows all their names. He has the officers business card stapled to the wall in his room. The mayors wife would stop by sometimes and drop off cloths for him donated from the church.

He's just disabled. But a good hearted person.

From what I wrote I could see how it would seem that way!

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: mackey88
another paranormal experience.... This one happened just before I woke up with water on my laptop in my bed. I really want to get others opinions on this. Ok. The garage apartment I was living had another guy living below me. His nickname was "termite". I think he just turned 53.

He's an alcoholic. And everyone thinks he has lost his mind, but I don't think so. He is highly intelligent, reads 3- 5 books a week, plus newspapers, old magazines. Anything he can read, he reads. He is articulate when he isn't totally blasted off malt liquor.

He has been living with my old landlord for about 20yrs. He has always lived behind the house in a shed of some sort, and actually sleeps in the yard in sleeping bags. He has told me he actually prefers it to sleeping inside. He used to be very successful, and at one point had 4 painting crews. At that time he made more money than my landlord, and used to loan and give money to him when his daughters were little.

Then something happened to his mind, and he just quit. Quit everything. Just laid in the yard and drank. When he ran out of money, he would work about a week or two, then he would drink and smoke all day again until he ran out. And repeated this cycle over and over again until this day.

He has almost died on multiple occasions. But he always pulls through. Last year he was in the hospital for almost two months.

Well, now, he weighs 63 pounds. 63 pounds. He looks just like the Holocaust victims. Most people freak when they see him. It doesn't bother me at all for some reason. Because, well, he actually seems content. And he's fun to talk too, if you can get past his appearance.

He's 63 lbs, all his teeth are rotted out, broken off at the gum line, he pisses and poops in his pants constantly. He smells GOD AWFUL. All he does all day is drink malt liquor, and smoke cheap cigarettes.

Ok, now that I've got that description out of the way, I'll get to my point. I actually think that ET's are studying him. I think this because if I was an ET, I would probably think this human is interesting. Imagine if you were a scientist, and you had 10 rats in a lab, and one of those rats, sat in the corner and drank beer and smoked cigs all day and never moved and never ate food, while all the other rats ran around and did normal rat activity, I would think I would want to observe that particular rat. I would want to know, how is this thing living, and what caused it.

One night, he was sitting at the bottom of the steps that led up to my apt. He was incoherent and obnixously drunk. He was carrying on a conversation with his "invisible" friends. This had been going on for hours. Like 12 hours. I went out and told him to "shut up and go to bed". He told me to "mind my own business".

I went back inside, and he got quite. I was thinking "great, he finally went to sleep."

Around 11pm, I heard this really loud POP!!! I turned the radio down. Nothing. A few minutes later, POP.... This went on for a few minutes, and then POP. I went outside. I was perfectly calm night, no wind. Just hot humid southern night with the bugs making noise.... POP!!! I almost came out of my skin. I ran down the steps and woke up my landlord.
We went outside and I told him something in the tree in the backyard of the next door neighbor was making a noise I could not figure out. We stood out in the yard, in the dark, with just some light coming from the open back door....

We stood there for a good 5-10min and my landlord was like "ARE YOU MAKING THIS UP!"

POP!!!! He literally jumped back like 3 feet. He eyes were wide open and he was like "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!"

Then the sounds picked up, rapid Pop Pop POP, and creeking sound. He ran in and grabbed his high beam flashlight, and ran over to the back of the neighbors yard. When he turned on the flashlight and shined it in the direction on the noise, there was some quick movement and then nothing. The neighbor had a giant water oak tree. The thing had litteraly split down the middle and half the tree was on its side, covering the entire backyard. The rest of it was standing. The tree was not rotten on the inside. It was alive and well. You could smell the sap, it was fresh. Not like a pine tree smell, but like a freshly cut oak smell.

Landlord was just staring at it. Then all of a sudden, "Termite" yells out from the dark, "TURN THE DAMN LIGHT OF WILL YA!!!" Landlord was like what the hell are you doing back here. He said "I'n reading a book, whats it look like".... Termite was in the pitch black back yard, no light, in the bushes. He got up, picked up his beer and book, and stumble in back into the garage.

Me and the landlord just looked at each other like WTH!!!

My only thoughts about this, maybe Termite was abducted, and a craft came down and accidently knocked the tree over with it weight? No clue.

About a week later, the tree company came out and cut up the tree, and all the grass in the backyard was brown and dead.

Termite has no recollection of that night. I asked him the next day what was making all that noise, he was said "What the hell are you talking about?" Me and the landlord just shook our heads.

Well the tree incident is very strange! It kind of sounds like he is experiencing possession but then again he could just be schizophrenic or something, my sister in law is schizophrenic, she has been in a mental hospital gor a long time now but the thing is when she first started showing symptoms of it and when everything went down hill for her it was just after she had been involved with a satanic cult! no one in my partners family really knows what happened too her while hanging out with those people but she went from a normal happy person too a total nut job and they found ouiji boards under her bed and a bunch of weird stuff, she was really in too all this then they finally got her away from it but damage was already done she was only young at the time 16-17, she had been working and i must stress how totally normal and logical she was and then suddenly she lost it once being around these people, she is 33 now still in a mental hospital supposedly suffering from schizophrenia, absolutely none of the meds they put her on work, none at all they dont even dull it its like she is immune to them all, she has conversations with no one, she just stares at you like she is looking straight through you it creeps me out, i could go on all day but to cut it short i simply dont think its schizophrenia, she was totallly normal before meeting these people and i think they did something to her or she got herself possessed somehow, i have no idea but its so weird how people can change just like that and never ever be the same again, she wont be getting out of there, her mum & dad cant deal with it anymore they say its not her anymore so i feel bad for her but not a great deal i can do.. So yeah im going with your neighbour being possessed i just am not sure how that would explain the tree!

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
There is a thread on ATS called "Dalai Lama Consults Trance channeled Entities, Rare Video" posted by ATS member The Gut...

This is part of something I read in the comments section. It sums up well what I think about Termite, and the world around me in general.

"There were, however, a few pupils who expressed doubts. They might begin to wonder if the Yidam was the god they believed it to be, or an aberration of their own perceptions. Often the guru would feign anger and send them back to the cave to redouble their efforts. But if the doubts persisted, then came the crunch.
“Do you not see the god? Do you not hear the god? Do you not feel the god when he lays his hands upon your head to impart his blessing? Is not the Yidam as real as the mighty Himalayas?” asks the guru.
The pupil agrees that he sees, hears and feels. He agrees that the Yidam seems as real and solid as the Himalayas. And yet he doubts.
At which point the guru springs his trap. The experience of the Yidam is not simply a lesson in tulpa creation. According to the insights of Tibetan spirituality, human perception of the ‘real’ world is fundamentally flawed. Not just its politics and values, not just its preconceptions and ideas, but its very structure is something other than what it appears. The world as we know it – from our friends to ourselves to the mountains above and the valleys below – ismaya, a word imported from India that translates as ‘illusion.’ What happens in the creation of a Yidam proves that absolutely.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Gee! I step away for an hour or so, and come back to all these posts!
I've got to catch up!

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

That was actually a very good thread.
I just watched the video a few weeks ago for the first time and was blown away by some of it.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Shana91aus

Welcome to the thread, Shana91aus.
And thanks for your feedback.

It certainly sounds like your SIL has been possessed.
I agree that what is diagnosed to be schizophrenia is often possession; maybe not always, but more times than one would imagine!
It's sad that there is an answer to curing these people, but most people would think whoever advises an exorcism is as crazy as the person with the schizophrenia.

If you would like the names of some good people to perform an exorcism, just let me know. I have a list of names, and I just met another guy today. He says he flies out at his own expense and doesn't charge for his services.

If your family is at the end of their rope, maybe they would be willing to try anything, as a last resort.

Thanks again for posting your thoughts.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

That was actually a very good thread.
I just watched the video a few weeks ago for the first time and was blown away by some of it.

Got a link?

ETA: Thanks for the flag! (Shana91aus ?) Yeah, Baby! I'm getting closer to my goal of 208 every day!!!

edit on 9/11/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

It just got bumped up.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The video is really good!
And a little weird.

Which is good too....lol

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Thanks. I'll probably have to watch that video later... an hour long!
It sounds fascinating!

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

It is, and not what I was expecting at all.
You get a good look at another cultures version of a medium/oracle,
and it was not at all what I was expecting.

Make sure to watch it!
You will not regret it.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   

On my "to do" list for tomorrow evening.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Thankyou for the welcome Sled
i have really enjoyed reading through the experience through this thread, i love it! Yes that was me who gave the flag the thread definitely deserves it! And i thought it'd be awesome if it got too 200 haha

I am really glad you agree with me on my SIL seeming possessed, my partner thinks so too but the rest of his family just doesn't like too talk about anything too do with that i guess because of her joining the cult, i don't really know but none of them will have anything too do with her, she is just pretty much alone in our states main mental hospital, its all enclosed the section she is in, she can't make a call without the nurse phoning the receiver first too see if it is ok, i feel really bad for her even though for some reason she doesn't like me much . I will discuss the possibilities of an exorcisim with my partner, i have a very strong feeling it will work, becase i do believe she is possessed theres absolutely no other reason i can think of why she suddenly went like that after being around these sick cult people, they really tried too hunt her down aswell once her family got her away, should also mention her mother was right in too 'witch craft' back then i am not really sure what that would have to do with it but strange happenings would occur in their house back then, mainly minor stuff like footsteps when no one was up and house was pitch black, kinda odd!

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Shana91aus

Oh dear.

Well, not all witchcraft is bad. It's according to what kind her mother was doing. It sounds like she was into something dark, which could also be how her daughter became possessed.
I have a very strong feeling this is what's going on with her, same as you do.

I hope someone can help her. It's just plain sad to know she's in there helpless like that. I bet her soul is crying out for help, but no one can hear.

Good luck with this, and please keep me posted with updates.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: abello

What happened to everyone? I feel like there's an echo in here! Empty, dark space.

Abello, are you still with us? And all the other newcomers, are you still out there?

new topics

top topics

<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join