It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 174
<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Yeah, that was pretty awesome and a surprise!

And I think you are right, it was her.

Get some sleep!

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

No time for sleep. Just got up... awhile ago. My mind wasn't even working when I read that! Why do things like that happen when I can't even think straight? LOL

Gotta hop in the shower and get ready for work. I'm just sitting here trying to get woke up and the clock keeps on ticking. I'm already an hour behind in my regular routine. LOL

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Hey Everyone! I have a "special" visitor to one of my other threads, I'll Haunt You When I'm Dead. It was a t.v. show I watched and made a thread about awhile back.

The red-headed woman exorcist on the show, Lisa Haley, posted a comment there. If anyone has any questions for her, or needs help with getting rid of a negative entity, go ask her. Or just comment on the video. I'm sure she would love to hear from you!

Here is the link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 9/9/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

oh my gosh i step away from this thread for a while and its now 174 pages, i have a lot of reading to catch up on

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Good to see you back, Whateva.

Yes, we've been busy here! LOL A lot of good posts have popped up lately too.

Have you any new experiences to share?
If not, enjoy catching up on some reading, and give feedback, if you wish.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I have a funny story to share you all...

I left the house early last night to head for work. It was around 8:30 p.m. Remember this.

You may remember me posting about seeing the orange crescent moon and a bright orange "star" on my way to work Sunday night.
Well, Monday night the moon was there, but the "star" wasn't. I thought it was probably hidden behind some clouds, so I never thought anything about it.

So, on my way to work last night I saw the moon again, but no star... and it wasn't cloudy! :O Okay... so it wasn't a star!!!
I started talking to the UFO, and asked it to show up, if that was it.

About that time, I noticed the orange ball of light to the right in the sky, a good distance away from the moon, and it appeared to be further away in the sky this time too; it was much smaller. A big smile came across my face!

So I pulled off on a side street and took a picture, just in case this wasn't a satellite, which it could be for all I know.

It was too small to show up on my camera, but I'm still going to upload it to my computer this weekend and see if I can zoom in on it enough to see it.
I don't want to take my camera out of the car right now to do it, in case I see it again tonight; I may be able to get a better picture.

Anyway... so I get to work and pull in the parking lot. The lot didn't have the usual third shift people hanging around, which struck me as odd. I looked at my watch and it showed the time being 10:35 p.m.!!! :O

I thought, ' Oh my god! I was abducted while I was pulled over to take a picture of the thing! How am I going to explain why I'm an hour late?!'
"Hey, sorry I'm late. I was abducted by aliens on my way to work!" LOL LOL LOL

I don't think that would have gone over to well. Ha!

Then, I saw my supervisor walking from the smoking area to the lobby entrance. I asked him what time it was. He said it was almost 9:00 p.m. (Big sigh of relief!)
I said, "Oh good! My watch must have stopped without me realizing it. I just looked and it said 10:35! I thought I had gone through a time warp on my way here!" LOL
He looked at me funny, grinned, and walked on. Ha! He knows how I am. LOL

But, seriously, I had a WTH moment before I knew my watch had stopped!

The synchronicity of how the events fell into place could only happen to me! Sigh.... LOL

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Don't feel too alone! I can sympathize....

I have those kind of things happen to me.....my 'electronic' stuff seeming to be 'messed with'....and usually not too long after I've said something in ref to the item aloud......Leaves me to wonder.....Am I pre coggin' that something is going to happen, or do I have an imp ( kinda like your ghost) that 'listens' to my conversations and then does something pertaining to something I've just mentioned to get attention?? ....

For instance.....Just yesterday, I laughingly responded to a 'joke' thread about 'how to get more stars for your posts'.....shortly thereafter I noticed that that post of mine and some others....(my last one on this thread, actually, where I responded to your lost blush on p 172) ...... had not just no stars, but NO empty star either....maybe just a thing with the new ATS makeover, where one doesn't see the first empty star on one's own post......but kinda odd that I'd just mentioned something about getting or not getting rewards via the ATS 'star system' ( and I'd never noticed that before).?

If this is my precognition, you can see how I foresee totally useless events......Or do I have some little mischief maker following me about and messin with me?

edit on 11-9-2013 by frayed1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I have been battling even posting this let alone starting a thread for my question. Therefore I'm glad to see one thread to catch all of these experiences/questions.

For some reason I woke up this morning with strong attention drawn to the bad energy others have told me they sense in my home, along with a flood of memories of those who said nothing but whose faces told they sensed something. It's been ongoing for years but something about this morning had me saying "enough". Ask others for Input. Nothing I have tried makes this go away as a heads up.

The house I live in is nearly a century old. When I first walked into it I remember thinking "this place needs a lot of work, I can fix it up". It felt oppressive as can be but I attributed that to the condition. I was buying with my brain rather than my gut.

Through the years I've had strange things happen. I initially chalked it up to coincidences, which led to examining my own families perceptions coupled by the age, before finally concluding I probably live in a genuinely haunted house. I was intrigued. I believe in the unexplained but am never quick to jump to that being the cause of things that happen to me personally. This morning however, I felt a powerful urge to ask for advice.

As I said, I have had people tell me my house has bad energy.
I took it personally initially - thinking my decorating must be the cause or it was just the style of house - giving some a creepy feeling because of its evident age (in spite of remodeling). I have even questioned whether I was the cause but those who spoke up about it assured me it was the house. In fact, when I leave it I feel different - more awake somehow. Have chalked that up to fresh air but I'm not entirely convinced of this since I also feel more "awake" in other people's houses.

Here are some examples of people saying something:

Invited an acquaintance over for dinner. Stepped in and said, "oh my god...are you aware of that oppressive energy? Your house has an evil spirit; a demon. You have to bless it. This is the one that I took a bit personally but I also knew weird things had happened so went with it. I tried to bless it. I tried sage too. Neither worked.

Guy doing work on my house actually came up from my basement and said, "I don't think I can work here - I just saw a toy being played with on the floor down there but there was no one there". Do you feel that presence here"? He left, and I assumed he wasn't going to come back. To not do work because of this seemed extreme to me but this guy was truly spooked. The job got finished but it was one of his employees/coworkers. Never saw the original guy again.

Some examples of people who didn't say anything but who flashed through my mind this morning to remind me of things I have put out of my mind.

Someone came for a birthday party a couple of years ago whose eyes became large when she stepped in, and the whole time she attended with her child she was looking around - with a strange look on her face (watchful, frightened, or suspicious in an attempt to describe it). Have not thought of her until this morning.

Two police officers arrived after a call because I was absolutely certain someone was in my house. I had others with me who heard evidence of this too. They came and inspected which was great. But as they were leaving they looked confused. One had the same look as the birthday party woman. Suspicious and not quite wanting to leave as they sensed something. In fact while they stood there looking perplexed one said, "we believe you heard something but strange thing is there are no foot prints in the snow. Don't really want to leave but....we searched....Long pause while looking up as if still uncertain themselves. I remembered this when waking up like it had just happened. Always have remembered it but it was relived almost. Standing there looking around. Their words and faces, hand on gun; doubt and hesitation in their voices.

I also remember how I tried to explain to myself that it was just extra diligence, and likely seeing myself and my children cowering on the couch elicited this. Even then though - I knew deep inside it was something more. They had seen something when they searched - or sensed something. They did not leave me with great confidence. Rather they conveyed an unknowing but knowing look, as others who look around as if trying to find what can't be seen.

I won't get into more examples of peoples responses to my home or of things that have happened. If anyone got this far I'm lucky. There are many more examples. I will say we found a grave on the property but I always assumed it was made for a loved pet (although would be a big pet).

Whatever this "thing, energy, presence" is I just want it gone. I have tried to do things (more than once) but why don't they work. Maybe I need to move. I don't want to be living in "bad energy" and having that affecting me or my loved ones without our knowledge. I believe what others have said. I believe some are more sensitive and pick up on this, yet don't say anything because like me they can't explain it and don't want to sound nuts.

Is it possible to not be able to get rid of that energy? I no longer doubt it is real. I have a lot of love in my home and we try to be optimistic about things in life. The only things that bother me about it include actually noticing a difference in my own energy when away as well as the strange stuff that happens from time to time.

What happened this morning:

Woke with the images of people's faces burned in my mind.
Thought strange because so powerful but dismissed.
I then found the door to a somewhat detached part of my house wide open. It was locked but open. I figured this was due to carelessness so searched the house well and locked it all up again.

About 1 hour later a young child who was staying with me said "someone is here". This child was laying down still, and I assumed they were in his line of site so I felt panic - as if I would turn around and see someone standing right in front of him. I knew the door had been found open. But I had searched well so couldn't have missed anything (not that many hiding places). I asked the child "where"? He again said, "someone is here". I asked "where" again. He then pointed toward a window. I didn't see anything so went outside to look. No one could have escaped this area without me noticing. All gates were shut, no squeaking sound to alert me they had been opened in an escape. So I assured him no one was out there. Probably just an animal. About 10 minutes later he said it again. "Someone is here". I looked again. Noone. I then asked, "what did they look like". He said "I don't know". I asked if it was a child or adult. Only got, "I don't know but somebody is here".

There it is.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

Welcome to the thread, Dianec.

I'm sorry to hear you are having problems in your home. You never mentioned how long you have lived there, but you did say the house is over a century old.
Old houses carry a lot of residual energy because of so many different people living there over the years. If one of these people happened to be a mean person, you all could be feeling his energy... or he/she could still be hanging around.
And it sounds like he/she is, because of the toy being played with in the basement.

Demons can cause oppression, and affect one's health over time.
It sounds like the activity is picking up, since you are now being "visited" in your dreams.

Since you say you have tried to bless your home, and used sage to get rid of it without any luck, I'm going to say it is a demon. They are harder to get rid of than just a human spirit hanging around.

I am going to put you in contact with Lisa Gutierrez-Haley who is an exorcist, and has over 30 years of experience in helping people get rid of demons. Her service is free, so you don't have to worry about being ripped off by a fake medium. She's the real deal.
Watch the video at the beginning of the thread to see her and how she works.

Here is a post from her in one of my other threads with her contact info at the bottom of the post.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wish you the best. I hope you will keep me/us updated with your progress.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by frayed1

Thanks, Frayed.

It does help to know I'm not the only one that experiences the little weird occurrences that come along to mess with our mind. Ha!

Yeah, the new ATS doesn't show a place for a star on our own posts, but others can see them.
I had asked the MODS about that when they had the test going on a couple of weeks ago.

I have lost half my pictures, and several of my threads aren't showing up on the new version.
I've asked about this, but as of yet, I haven't received an answer.

Thanks for your feedback to the members on my thread. You are appreciated.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

sled735
Scribe611, did you go ghost hunting Saturday night?

If so, please share what happened. Did you get any good EVPs, or pictures?

Well - yes we did, and it was the quietest night I've spent anywhere in a long time!

We hit all the high spots where we've all known of activity before, but nothing made itself known to us. We had a camcorder with an infrared illuminator, K2 meter, digital voice recorder, and our own senses. Had a few unexplained strong chills, but then that could have been anticipation. No hits on anything electronic at all.

I know there is activity there; I've felt it many times before. I don't know if it was just a case of nothing being around that night or they just didn't want us there or if they were just shy. Oh well, back to what I've been doing all along... if I encounter anything, I'll roll with my gut feelings then. Maybe the advice I've been getting is exactly right, and evidenced by this quiet investigation - maybe we shouldn't go around poking for things.

There is plenty of stuff going on on its own without us looking for anything, I'm sure of that. It is very alluring, I will admit that. The idea of being able to communicate with energies from the other side at will is a very seductive (and addictive!) thought. The phrase "champing at the bit" does not come near to what I was feeling about an hour before we began our investigation! I was so certain we'd find SOMETHING, but no luck. Or maybe we were lucky in the fact we didn't encounter anything negative.

There has been at least three experiences of negative energy in this building, and from the sound of it, it could be quite dangerous. We are indeed blessed not to have encountered that, even though I would like to have captured some evidence of something that strong. One instance something growled very loud near the ceiling where my friend and fellow "ghost hunter" was standing several years ago. He and someone else had heard stories of somethign in that room, and they were taunting it. They got their response, and I think they just about hurt each other trying to get out the door at the same time.

The other two instances have involved an extremely loud banging noise that many people have heard. My friend, who has heard it on one occasion, said it sounded like someone picked up a metal chair and threw it full force into the door of this room the growl came from. The sound has drawn people out of other rooms looking into the hallway, wondering what the heck was going on, so it's not just one person hearing things.

I have been thinking everything over the last few days, and I believe I'm going to get out of the "ghost hunting" side of things and embrace the medium side of things. That is what has brought me the most happiness associated with anything spiritual or paranormal, and I believe I have been given this gift for a reason. I do need to be using it, but not in the ghost hunting arena.

I have no opposition at all helping paranormal groups if they have a situation I could be of some use in. Actually I'd love to be able to do this! I want to find someone I can learn from to get better in what I do. I've done a little, I sense a little, but I can do more. I don't want to leave a spirit hanging if I can help them move on. the older lady I helped a few years back made a huge impression on me. After I saw her cowering in fear (in my mind's eye), with her head bowed and arm in front of her face as if she was afraid she would be hit, that broke my heart.

It felt as if somebody had punched me in the gut when I saw that. I wanted more than anything to calm her fears and help her decide to cross over. This wasn't driven by wanting to capture evidence; it was the furthest thing from my mind. After I finally felt her energy get weaker and leave, I felt like I had finally earned the right to call myself a member of the human race. I had finally done something that really mattered for somebody else. I still feel kind of sheepish on an investigation, and that should tell me something right there.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

I know how you feel about wanting to capture the evidence. This is the same way I feel about the UFO. But, like your experience, it doesn't want to be captured. LOL It leaves such a feeling of disappointment when you are sure you're going to get something, then nothing happens.

I think you are correct in turning your talents to the "medium" side of things.

Thanks for getting back to us with an update.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Ha, Ha! I got a picture of the UFO!

I stopped, and as I was aiming my camera, it flashed at me.

It faded completely out one time, and then came back really bright again... like it was zooming away from Earth.

This isn't the same one that was flashing the red and green lights. This is the orange thing in the sky that I saw beside the moon.

I'll come back and post what I got after I upload the pic, and re-size. I want to see how much I can zoom in on it.

Check back later to see the pic.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

sled735
Ha, Ha! I got a picture of the UFO!

I stopped, and as I was aiming my camera, it flashed at me.

It faded completely out one time, and then came back really bright again... like it was zooming away from Earth.

This isn't the same one that was flashing the red and green lights. This is the orange thing in the sky that I saw beside the moon.

I'll come back and post what I got after I upload the pic, and re-size. I want to see how much I can zoom in on it.

Check back later to see the pic.

Well... ATS won't let me upload the pics!!! It says only image files are supported. So, does anyone know what I need to do to change these to image files?

I have a pic where there are all kinds of different colored things in the sky. I think this may have been when it flashed at me. The ones before and after this one show only dark, black sky. This is really weird!!!

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Okay. I know what I did wrong. I had cropped the picture to get a bigger pic of the UFO. So here are the original pics.
I had my camera zoomed in as far as it would go. It only appeared as a bright, orange orb with the naked eye.

I asked this thing to give me a flash, and it did, just before the second picture. It also moved up and down just enough for me to tell it was moving. Then it went away and came back... so I don't think this is a satellite! LOL

This is the first one. Notice the background is black.

This is the second one with the multi-colored "dots" all around. Could this have happened when it flashed at me? You will have to enlarge this one to see the "dots".

And this one was taken immediately after the one with the "dots". Why are they only showing up in the second one, and not the first and third one?

The white light in the bottom left corner is a street light.
Maybe you all can enlarge them enough to see this. It is really a freaky looking thing! Hit Control and the "+" key to enlarge.
I had the camera sitting steady on the car so I wouldn't move it, but it looks like the camera moved, causing a streak. It could be that I jiggled the camera, but I don't see how I could have.

What do you think?

edit on 9/12/2013 by sled735 because: Correction/addition

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Your First Photo with resized "ufo" image

2nd Photo

WTF is that!?

3rd Photo

It looks like a flame or something!

It makes me want to add wings to it and turn it into a fiery dragon!

Awesome Sled!

edit on 12-9-2013 by Darkblade71 because: Holy crap!!! Awesome photos!!

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I would suggest starting a new thread over these photos!

These are weird!

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thank you for replying. The person who owned this home before me had major health problems, eventually dying of cancer. I have had more health issues pop up in the last few years but I have lived here 14 years (time flies). My oldest child began to have a lot of health issues about 3 years after moving in (pre adolescents).

One night she came running downstaiirs; whole body trembling with terror in her face and voice to tell me, "I felt you sit down on the bed so I tried to talk to you. You didn't answer so I reached for you and you weren't there; but someone was (neither can recall today what it was she felt when she reached out or if it was just the absence of someone with the unexplained bed being sat on). That was the biggest pivotal point - her well being after that went downhill fast.

Another time she was taking a shower with the door locked (that privacy adolescence thing).
No one was at home. She states that a tube of toothpaste and two hairbands flew over the shower curtain and hit her in the head. Nothing is higher in our bathroom than the shower curtain rod.

I have another child coming into adolescence so I think this time I'm going to get in front of this.

I will contact this person you recommend. I will also say that the couple of times I did reach out for help from pastors it never came to fruitation. A few days before one was scheduled to visit with me about it he was taken from his position as a pastor and ended up disappearing. The other time we both kept having distractions pop up so kept putting it off. Both of us forgot about it. I will say there does appear to be an increase in activity when trying to do something about it so will keep my fingers crossed and hope this woman can get it out all the way.

Thank you again for reading my long posts. I think I have that familiar resistance and anxiety entering the picture again.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Those pics are great. It definitely looks like some kind of floating entity to me!...Great capture indeed sled. It is incredibly difficult to catch images like these in the night sky...Im proud of you

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Thank you for re-sizing them for me.

That third one gave me chills just now when I looked at it.

And you saying it looks like a dragon didn't help, either. LOL

I probably WILL start another thread tonight after I come back from helping out at rehab.

Coffee's ready!!! Gotta grab a cup and get my brain in gear.

top topics

<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join