reply to post by sled735
....Continued from previous post
A person can miss the light of God in the first 2 phases due to their lack of religious and/or spiritual beliefs. They could be confused to what it
is and not knowing how to merge with the light. The light is also quite powerful and intense. Some people would be scared and try to ignore it.
Drugs administered by the hospital can also confuse the person, and they will most likely not recognize it. With a higher spiritual level, you will
instantly recognize what the light is and merging would be very easy.
After entering Paradise, it is a resting period. Enjoy your stay there in a place that is many, many times more beautiful than Earth, where you can
manifest anything you desire through valuable training. It is also a place of spiritual development. It can last anywhere from a year to over a
thousand years. It is up to you. But eventually, you may have to reincarnate again either on Earth or anywhere else in the Material Universe to
continue your spiritual journey. As I said, it is much easier to learn in the dense physical environment than in the higher planes with much less
I will now give some tips on how to achieve the best death experience possible while the person is still alive.
1. The person dying should already have a Will and all loose ends tied with family and friends. So he or she will feel at peace and a high level of
2. The person needs to make final good byes to everybody and learn true forgiveness. Death bed confessions should be made so there are no guilt
within their mind.
3. The person must have guidance from a spiritual person on the death process, such as the one I have given in this post. Advise them to think of
God in the last few moments and nothing but God. The last thought you have will be where you will end up.
4. No drugs should be given to the person. Drugs will clog the mind and will have a hard time recognizing the light of God when it shows up in the
first 2 phases.
5. The body should face in an eastward direction. The east has the most spiritual significance. The Sun rises in the East for a reason.
6. Make special prayers for guidance from God or Higher Self concerning this death process. It will in itself raise your consciousness at the
7. Play spiritual music and have orange lights or candles in the room. This pushes the Kundalini energy upwards to the highest Chakras possible. I
will explain below why this is important.
Do you know why expanding your Chakras in your bodies is so important? Because when the physical body dies, your soul and spirit will leave the body
from one of these Chakras. And from where you leave, it is how your ascension will be, meaning higher planes of existence you will end up at.
If you are pretty grounded physically (enjoy Earth life very much and attached to it), you will leave from the Root Chakra (Red).
If you are devoted to your creative or scientific work, you will leave from the Sacral Chakra (Orange).
If you are goal-oriented (finish everything to completion), you will leave from the Solar Chakra (Yellow).
If you are love oriented, God or otherwise, you will leave from the Heart Chakra (Green).
If you are a truth seeker and love to communicate spiritual and religious things, then you will leave from the Throat Chakra (Blue).
If you are focused on the third eye and want to see the paranormal and things that are divine, then you will leave from the Brow Chakra (Indigo).
If you are a seeker of great knowledge and wisdom, love things that are divine and of your Higher Self, then you will leave from the Crown Chakra
Of course, the ideal is to leave from the Crown Chakra. Those who leave from this Chakra will end up in the Mental Plane (Higher Areas of the 4th
Dimension) or higher. Some people will end up in the 5th Dimension (Spiritual Realm--Heaven) right away from their Crown Chakra. Case in point,
Jesus was there soon after his death. All you need to do is master your 4 bodies and therefore your 4 minds from the 4th Dimension.
To be continued....
edit on 9/6/2013 by ctophil because: (no reason given)