It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 171
<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

When it comes to the Ouija board, Tarot cards, or any devices used to summon or talk to ghosts, I highly recommend you stay away from all of them. You see, it's ok to summon ghosts, but it's so easy to call upon dark entities that can backfire tenfold. Because they are living in the same Plane of Existence. These dark beings can hurt you really badly, mentally and sometimes physically. And it takes a lot of spiritual energy to push these demons back to where they came from, provided that you know what you're doing. And most people will dabble in the arcane wizardry without realizing how deep they can get themselves into. I have encountered ghosts and demons in my own house. And it took some meditation and focus to send them to their respective worlds.

If you really want to help the ghosts, I suggest you use your mind, similar to what I spoke of in the above post about Jacque's death. Combine your thoughts with them and ask them to move on. If you don't know how to do that, speak to them out loud. They will hear you. If they don't listen, be firm with them. Remember these ghosts are lost and think they need to go back to a physical body. They need someone to help them pass over. If you have this desire, then do it with all your might. Don't discount Prayer as well. If you can't do it, a Spirit Guide or Angel can do it for you. Ask with the help of God, send a guide to help this lost soul. Your sincerity will also help the ghost think twice about what they are doing.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ctophil

When it comes to the Ouija board, Tarot cards, or any devices used to summon or talk to ghosts, I highly recommend you stay away from all of them.

Ok, just to clarify this... when you say devices, are you talking about things like dowsing rods, Spirit Boxes (like Ovilus and others) or even digital voice recorders to capture electronic voice phenomena (EVP)? I'm about to use a digital voice recorder and dowsing rods in sort of a "ghost hunt" this coming Saturday.

Speaking from my own experience, I know I don't need these things to sense and communicate with spirit. The purpose is to obtain "proof" for those who deny the very existence of spirit. Maybe I'm too innocent and naive here for my own good, but in my mind at this time, I'm separating the capturing of evidence from the actual summoning of anything. The idea is if it's already there, I can capture it.

I know there is inherent danger in this. If I communicate with anything, or even state mentally or out loud that I wish to communicate, it is entirely possible that something evil could take advantage of the opportunity and wreak havoc on me or anyone else with the group. I guess I'm saying I'm not 100% certain where to draw the line. Stop all communication or just rely on intuition alone?

Thank you so much for your responses. After reading all of your posts on this thread, you have gained my respect as someone who speaks the truth. I have had a lot of questions rolling around in my mind for several months now, and really going back to 2008 if I think about it. I do feel an incredible push to help spirit, and to help others deal with their own experiences of "the paranormal" and everything that encompasses.

I want to do it right though. Prayers for assistance from God and the Archangels beforehand, asking to be a conduit for His light and love... this is good, right? I ask something similar before performing energy work on animals or friends, and then try to get out of the way.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
reply to post by ctophil

Such an awesome reply, Ctophil!!! I felt that down into the depths of my being.

I agree with everything you posted! You may be doing just a smidgen better than me in "the class room", but I think we are both in the same class this time around. Everything you posts just resonates so deeply with me!

Great to meet you, Brother!

It is a great honor to serve my brothers and sisters, for we are all from the same place, a family as ONE. You have my gratitude for saying those kind words. But most importantly, I resonate with you because your God Spark is getting larger. I am from the same Spark. Do you know why I am lurking around ATS? So that I can raise everybody's consciousness through opening people's heart chakra (the green one) and increasing its size through transcending people's self-awareness. What is in this chakra? It is the God Spark I just mentioned within a secret chamber in your chest. Everybody has one. As you grow spiritually, The Spark will eventually become a Tri-Flame, transforming into Love, Wisdom, and Power. Opening your chakras (energy points) are only the beginning. You must continue to work on them to allow more and more of God's light to go through them.

Do you know why people die physically? It is because of the chakras' inability to receive more light from Heaven. The only reason why you are still alive reading this message is because the Light from Heaven is still going through to you. But as we grow older, the energy points or chakras are getting less and less light. Most people never open their chakras in the first place. They work with little to no energy whatsoever from Source. This results in disease, sickness, and of course death. It is, however, built into our DNA. But did you know that you can override the DNA through chakra training? Did you know that there was once a upon a time when humans didn't die until they fully ascended to Heaven? Did you know that the process of reincarnation these days was created to continue where you left off from the school of life, since you keep dying over and over? Just some thoughts to break open your current mental box.

edit on 9/3/2013 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scribe611

Originally posted by ctophil

When it comes to the Ouija board, Tarot cards, or any devices used to summon or talk to ghosts, I highly recommend you stay away from all of them.

Ok, just to clarify this... when you say devices, are you talking about things like dowsing rods, Spirit Boxes (like Ovilus and others) or even digital voice recorders to capture electronic voice phenomena (EVP)? I'm about to use a digital voice recorder and dowsing rods in sort of a "ghost hunt" this coming Saturday.

Speaking from my own experience, I know I don't need these things to sense and communicate with spirit. The purpose is to obtain "proof" for those who deny the very existence of spirit. Maybe I'm too innocent and naive here for my own good, but in my mind at this time, I'm separating the capturing of evidence from the actual summoning of anything. The idea is if it's already there, I can capture it.

I know there is inherent danger in this. If I communicate with anything, or even state mentally or out loud that I wish to communicate, it is entirely possible that something evil could take advantage of the opportunity and wreak havoc on me or anyone else with the group. I guess I'm saying I'm not 100% certain where to draw the line. Stop all communication or just rely on intuition alone?

Thank you so much for your responses. After reading all of your posts on this thread, you have gained my respect as someone who speaks the truth. I have had a lot of questions rolling around in my mind for several months now, and really going back to 2008 if I think about it. I do feel an incredible push to help spirit, and to help others deal with their own experiences of "the paranormal" and everything that encompasses.

I want to do it right though. Prayers for assistance from God and the Archangels beforehand, asking to be a conduit for His light and love... this is good, right? I ask something similar before performing energy work on animals or friends, and then try to get out of the way.

Yes, those are the exact devices I'm talking about. They are not "bad" per say. It's just that when you use them to summon, talk to, detect, and find ways to draw them closer, you are opening a doorway for the "elite" demons to enter your 3rd dimensional vision. The reason why I said "vision" is because ghosts and demons never really enter our dimension. They only enter your line of sight through your 3rd eye and your current level of consciousness. That's why some people see them more clearly than others. Some people don't even see them at all. However, you don't need to prove anything to people. They will see ghosts if they believe. If they don't believe that they can see the lost souls somewhere in their subconscious, then they won't see it. Even if a ghost slaps them on the face, they will rationalize it with some disturbance in the air particles or some nonsense. Do you see what I mean? It is noble of you to try to help these lost souls. Even the Ascended Beings who are in Heaven today go into the lower worlds to try to teach them the light. But remember one thing, they are Ascended Beings, and they have no problems interacting with lost souls with demented demons pouncing everywhere. However, if you feel you have full authority against the demonic elite, then do what you must.

Yes, always pray to God (to better put it, your Higher Self) for guidance before doing these things. If you are going to perform some "ghost detecting" on Saturday, I highly suggest you work with and speak to Archangel Tzaphkiel. He is the Archangel of Saturday and is strongly associated with death and all its process. Each day corresponds to a particular Archangel. Also ask Archangel Michael for protection and strength to overcome any danger while dealing with the dark entities.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

That's interesting. I didn't know there was an archangel for every day of the week.

Can you give us the names of the angels for the corresponding days, or a link to the information?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
reply to post by ctophil

That's interesting. I didn't know there was an archangel for every day of the week.

Can you give us the names of the angels for the corresponding days, or a link to the information?

Speaking to an Archangel on a specific day that they are associated with increases the energy you are working with by many times. Also, if you ever wanted to channel an Archangel, you must channel them on their specific days, otherwise they are not available. The 7 days of the week represent the 7 heavenly bodies of our solar system. The energies of these planets directly relate to your 7, 3rd dimensional chakras in your body. So what is above, so below. This means that how the energies are related in the sky, your body functions the same way. The Archangels work together to keep the energy flowing properly, both in the sky and within you. Here are the list of the Archangels and their corresponding days of the week.

1. Sunday (Sun) - Raphael -- When you need help to rise above the physical plane. The energy of ascension.
2. Monday (Moon) - Gabriel -- She can help you with overcoming particular situations or difficulties.
3. Tuesday (Mars) - Khamael -- He can help you combat powerful adversaries in life.
4. Wednesday (Mercury) - Michael -- When you need protection and strength from the forces of darkness.
5. Thursday (Jupiter) - Tzadkiel -- Archangel of justice. He can aid you in exposing bad things and evil that you can't see for yourself.
6. Friday (Venus) - Haniel -- Can show you the true forms of love, friendship, honor, beauty, and peace. Haniel can bring abundance and love to your life, keeping it in balance.
7. Saturday (Saturn) - Tzaphkiel -- The Master of death who can instruct you on the inner workings of this life and after.

There is a vast amount of knowledge in this little chart that I can't cover in a forum post. But any of you who are ever interested in learning Astrotheology (The Science of As Above, So Below), then I would be glad to help. Astrotheology is the foundation of understanding the inner and outer workings of your body and mind in direct relation to Astrology. With this wisdom, you can have a much better picture of who you are and why you are here--self realization, and therefore you will have Enlightenment.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

Thank you for that information.

There are so many things I would like to do regarding my spiritual development, but there is always something getting in my way that I have no control over making my time for learning almost nil.

First thing I want to do is work on my chakras.
Then I want to get back to being able to see auras, like I used to.
And, I also want to work on my past-life/in-between life regression... if my freakin' cat will leave me alone so I can do it.

She loves me dearly, and wants to be in my lap when I'm home sitting down. Sometimes I have to hold her and try to type at the same time when I'm on here. Hence, all the edits you see in my posts on ATS.

I think it would crush her emotionally if I locked her in a room while I'm here. But, that would be the only way I can practice meditation.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

There is a lot a great information in this thread - I am glad that I picked up on it.
Once before I picked up on a thread that is still one of the longest on ATS and took me weeks to catch up.
Seems I might have to get back to the beginning of this one and see why it got this long.
Nice going guys.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
It's been quite some time since I had that dream with the spirit guide wolves, but I do believe they said they were just appearing in a form to appeal to me. I like wolves, so I know I would have said something about it to them.

I've seen something spooky in the past few days, here in the office and in my bedroom, it looked like a shadowy mass that quickly appeared and moved down the wall.
Maybe it was the lights/sunlight through the windows and/or blinds/curtains that moved...but I doubt it as I just pulled the blinds around and the shadow was nowhere near where I saw it.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by JustTheFacts

Thank you, JustTheFacts.

Yes, I'm proud of my baby. This is the first thread I started after getting my 20 posts when I first joined ATS, and it is still going!
Seems a lot of people have paranormal experiences.

You will find everything in this thread... Ghost/demon stories, UFO stories, strange creatures, electric stick figures, aliens, fantastic symbolic dreams, a visit from the devil, channeled messages, ringing tones, phone calls from "the other side", spiritual experiences, great videos, and the list goes on and on!

I've been told by many that this is the best paranormal thread on ATS.

Welcome! Enjoy reading, and if you have anything to share, please feel free to jump in with feedback, or your own experiences.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DaringDo

Gotta watch those shadow people. Some aren't very nice.

I have spoken warnings in this thread many times to people who see a certain kind of shadow person.
I put up a video from The Dead Files show about a family who had, I think it was seven, shadow people in their home.

Amy Allen, the medium, said they tried to kill her when she was young by telling her to bite into the electrical cord, and she could go with them. She did... but she survived.

They slowly suck the life out of people while they sleep, according to her.
The video is in the thread somewhere... several times.

If you know of anyone who says they have shadow people in their home, and their health starts to decline, tell them to get help and get rid of it immediately.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DaringDo

Before reaching the spiritual level I am today, I have met some of the most powerful demons you can imagine. That is why I can never emphasize enough not to mess with ghosts, demons, shadows, and any forces of darkness from the Lower Emotional Plane. They will try to kill you! Once they kill your physical body, they are going to drag your soul to be with them in complete and utter darkness. At that point, your mind has been almost completely distorted, and you are not going to know what is happening to you.

Let me give you an example. In my house, there were two shadowy figures that came out of the wall. They look like black shadows with fire coming out of their bodies. They literally said, "We are going to drag you to hell now!!!" The two beings started to fly over to me and each grabbed one of my arms and legs. They pulled me towards the wall where they came from. I gave it my all to resist and managed to slow them down a bit. Then suddenly, two more figures came out of the wall! Oh no! The next two grabbed my other arm and leg. I couldn't even slow them down this time. Now at the time, I was your standard Christian. All I knew was the name of Jesus. So I called upon him once, nothing happened. I called again, nothing. I got so, so scared. I was like, "This is it. I'm going to hell." So I called Jesus one last time. It worked! They left! Oh my goodness, I was breathing like crazy. My heart was going at 100 miles an hour. I was exhausted. The time frame was about 4-5 minutes I believe. But wow, they sucked my energy almost to full depletion by just touching me! If they didn't drag me to hell, I would of died there.

The reason why I told you this experience is to awaken how serious this can be. In my previous life, I had already trained spiritually to an average level. This means that I didn't really go to church or any of that stuff. I literally did train, similar to the teachings I have given all of you in this thread. In this life, I had to continue where I left off, but took me a while to remember what happened in the previous life. Do you see now why your spiritual development is so important in your paranormal experiences? It is truly the only way to combat the darkness in a surefire way. Now, as ignorant as I was during my journey across the paranormal, the name of Jesus, Michael, Gabriel, or any name in Heaven has power over the demonic entities. Now that I have gone beyond religion and beyond many spiritual concepts on Earth, I now have power over even the most powerful devils in a world we call Hell (Lower Area of Emotional Plane). I no longer rely on the strength of the Heavenly beings, I AM a Heavenly Being. This is where you become self-sufficient and have merged with your Master, which is in Heaven. Have I not said that My Father (Higher Self) and I are One?

Allow me to explain something else. We, as people in the physical, regardless of our spiritual progress or lack thereof, have light or energy that comes down to you from the 5th Dimension, through the 4th, and back into your body. Because of this light, you are still alive. But as your consciousness continues to get lowered, the light decreases. So you die the physical death. The folks in the Lower Emotional Plane (place of ghosts, demons, and devils) no longer have ANY light from God coming back to them. So in order to not completely vanish from existence, they must get light from people like us. They starve for this light everyday. In order for them to get some light from us, they must find a way for us to misqualify the light. When light comes to us, we must use or qualify the light in some way. If you qualify the light, you don't create karma. To create karma, you must misqualify the light. How? By having negative thoughts, arguments, selfishness, hatred, jealousy, extremes such as watching TV or eating too much, emotional attachments, and the list goes on. Each time you do one of these things, you have misqualified God's light and sent that energy to a demon to use. That is why this world has been manipulated by very deceptive dark forces in order for people to misqualify God's light every single day. Do you not realize that the wars and protests going on in the Middle East allows the dark beings to suck everybody's light dry from over there? Do you know why all these negative thought patterns make you so tired? Do you know why being angry is so exhausting? Because your light or energy gets sent to demons to keep them alive.

Therefore raise your consciousness everyday. Make it a habit and qualify God's light. If you are training with your chakras, this is a way to expand all of your chakras to the next level.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

How terrifying that must have been!!

Thank you for your advice to the members here. Experience is the best teacher, so I think you know what you're talking about.
I hope people out there who read this thread will take this advice to heart.

When I said you and I must be in the same classroom, I was wrong. You are much further along than me.

Thank you for all your posts.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Oh, I forgot to mention that I saw the UFO again last night! YEA!!!!

It was teasing me because it knew I didn't have time, or a place to pull over. It was flashing it's red and green lights, and it was below the high clouds in the sky.
I have looked in that area every night since I said I would get a picture, and it hasn't been there.
I think it was there night before last too, but it was further away, so I wasn't sure if that was it. But it was lower in the sky last night. THAT'S IT!!!

I told it out loud to come back tonight. I am going to try my hardest to leave early tonight so I will have time to pull over and get a picture of this thing for you guys!

Now, watch it not show up!

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Hello all... I'd like to apologize ahead of this post. It is going to somewhat of a long one, as I may be onto something kind of serious. Most of you on here have read my posts and saw where I've had all these weird ghostly experiences, channeling, etc. I even posted about a black smoke or mist that I saw seven years ago right after my mother passed away.

My most recent realization has a lot to do with this, but first let me say what happened right after I was saved in 1984. I was drifting off to sleep one night when I heard a low, growly menacing voice in my head say, "We're going to stop you, you know that, don't you?" This scared me to death and I was afraid I was going to die or something, so I got up and began reading my Bible.

I also wrote out what I was feeling, and I found this paper a few days ago. I was feeling a sense of foreboding that I couldn't really describe. I understand what that feeling was now, after I've worked through several more feelings like that over the years. I was indeed feeling a negative energy around me, but I had no verbage or understanding of what this was at the time.

Time went on and I forgot about that night and what I heard. Years have passed and after a lot of different types of experiences with the spiritual or paranormal aspects, my interest and curiosity in what lies on the other side of the veil is a large part of my life. I've moved from the "Ooh, let's see if we can capture evidence!" viewpoint to more of an "Ooh, can I help any trapped or confused, frightened spirits move on?" point of view.

Well, for the most part anyway! I still wish I could convince some people of the existence of energies we can't see, but I shouldn't be concerned about that. In my mind I know I shouldn't worry about evidence and just concentrate on trying to help any confused spirits I may come across. I feel a huge pull toward this, but I know it is a treacherous slope I am treading on, and I want to learn as much as I can to try and do this in the right way. For me, the right way means staying on the narrow path and not falling to either side of excess... neither thinking I'm doing something myself and that I have any special powers, nor aligning with "the dark side" and using any methods used therein.

I will admit I have had some battles with depression and thought of giving up many times in the past several years. I've doubted all the paranormal things I've experienced and considered giving all that up as well. There have been times I thought I was losing my mind I was so caught up in grief and panic over my life situation. Every time I called upon God, or Jesus or any Archangels by name, I have had some relief. That's my particular faith and I don't say this to try and sway anybody to believe anything, I'm just stating my experience.

There are two dreams that come to mind right now. One I had a few years after I was saved, and this is probably my favorite thing I've ever dreamed. I was living in the time of Jesus, and it seemed like I was young, maybe teens. The guards, police, whatever you want to call them, had tied Him to a post on a huge long porch and were questioning Him. A huge crowd had gathered and all eyes and ears were upon this scene playing out.

On this porch was a tiny wooden table, with a small knife and an onion lying on it. The onion had three distinct shoots, which I figure represented the Trinity. I was starving so I slipped over to the table and cut the tip of one of the shoots off and crammed it in my mouth before anyone noticed.

The police or whatever could find no fault with Him, so they untied Him. He walked over to the table, looked down and angrily cried, "Who ate of this?" I stepped forward, fell to my knees in front of Him and bowed my head. I said, "Might I have but a bite, Master? I haven't eaten in three days." He didn't say a word, but slowly and graciously swept His hand toward the table. I sat down and was eating the onion as fast as I could.

He stood beside me for several seconds, not looking at me, but with His head slightly bowed. The He softly said, "Come, follow me." and walked off the porch. Everyone stared at me to see what I would do. I hesitated for a couple of seconds, then let everything else in my life go, and got up to follow Him off the porch.

The other dream was in a house we lived in whan I was eleven or twelve. My mother yelled fro me to come in the kitchen and kill something that had got in somehow. It looked like a big segmented worm, maybe 6 inches long. I grabbed a big meat cleaver and chopped it in two. It lay there for a few seconds then flew back together, bigger than before. I chopped in three or four pieces, and that time when it flew back together it was a couple of feet long and much thicker. I couldn't kill it. I said, "Soemthing's wrong!" and ran back to my mother's room. It got dark and a counter-clockwise wind began blowing, and took my breath... CONTINUED

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Yesterday morning I wake up after having a dream about two brothers fighting in an apartment.
(broken doors etc)

At around 10 am I hear the police are at the other building.

When we go over to find out what was going on, I find out that someone committed suicide.
After the police did their investigation and left, we had to go in and assess the damage done to the apartment so we would know what to tell the bio-hazard team..
(he blew his own head off with a shotgun)
It was a total mess, never seen anything like that before,and don't want to ever again.

It is strange that I had these two dreams (one about a ghost, almost never dream about ghosts)
and then the two brothers fighting.

There were three people living there, a mother and her two sons, who both were agoraphobic and I guess the one who killed himself didn't get along with his mom or other brother from what I have been told.
So I am thinking he got into an argument with his brother, and that is what pushed him over the edge.

I will never know the truth, but that is what I think.
It has kind of put me into a funk, cause what has been seen cannot be unseen.

Once the bio team is done and the apartment is repainted, I will do a cleansing.
Glad I bought that sage.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

I just have to tell you that I really enjoy some of your posts

They give great perspective on some thing.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I hope you can grab a picture Sled!

I know you have been waiting for a while. I wonder if something has changed that is causing them to reappear to you again?

Maybe a mood change or some sort of enlightened thought (epiphany)?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Awesome post, Scribe!

That one about Jesus could be a past-life memory!

Sorry for the short reply, but I can't spend too much time on here if I want to leave early to get a pic of the UFO.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Good grief!!! I had no idea this is what you were talking about in your coffee thread.

I thought is was someone with a meth lab, since you mentioned the bio hazard team coming in!

I'm sorry you had to experience that.

While reading that, I was wondering if the black shadow seen around there could have influenced this person to take his life? They cause disharmony in families, and reek havoc in any negative way possible.

A cleansing is definitely warranted. This guy's ghost will probably hang around when he realizes he didn't solve any problems by killing his physical body. So sad!

top topics

<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join