It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 176
<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

Are you speaking of astrotheology in the Acharya S./DM murdock way which goes back to Blavatsky or are you meaning astral energetics and such? I can show exactly how what Acharya S. teaches is based on complete falsehood, and will be happy to discuss it with you on another thread if you like. If you are not talking about Acharya S. then please list your sources etc..

NM, I see you are into theosophy and Blavatsky who openly worshiped Satan. So, likewise if anyone wants to pm me about it or wants a new thread let me know. I have studied this topic for a couple decades and will gladly share my info.

Thanks
edit on 14-9-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Networker321
reply to post by sled735

Looks like it has been some time since anyone posted here but thought I would include my "experience".

I was 12 years old, it was summertime and I was sitting with my mother in the living room on a couch. We were folding laundry, stacking it on the coffee table in front of us. I was digging through the laundry basket for wash clothes. I would fold one over, then fold into a quarter size and sit it on the growing stack.

As I leaned forward to place the next folded washcloth on the stack, the top washcloth picked up into the air on its own. Mom noticed immediately and stopped folding towels. We both sat with our hands in our lap as the wash cloth unfolded completely and continued to rise into the air. It was as if an invisible hand were pinching the wash cloth and shaking it to unfold it. There was never a visible apparition except for the wash cloth rising off the stack. But, something was there. I am 60, Mom is now 80 and she still remembers that day clearly.

i have always had the ability to predict a death in the family or circle of friends. I will wake up on a given day with a sense of impending doom. Without fail, someone will die that day or evening. Maybe a stroke, heart attack or car accident, but I know when something bad is going to happen. And on certain days, usually while driving on vacation, I get an overpowering sense of deja vu about my surroundings, which is impossible as I have never been to this place before. Now what in the hell would you call that?

So, nothing too drastic but I know for sure, we are not alone.

Welcome to the thread, and thank you for your post.

No, it hasn't been long since people have posted. People share here everyday... almost. It's just that it has been ongoing ever since I started the thread in Feb. 2012! Obviously, there are a lot of people who have experiences.

That washcloth experience was FREAKY!!

Just someone trying to get your attention.... successfully! LOL

The deja vu experiences were discussed in some length here several pages back. There are reasons for this.

Here is a thread of mine you may find interesting, if you would like to "give it a go".
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks again for sharing with us here. Awesome!

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

Interesting! I would like to see you two debate, if this is where Ctophil is getting his info. He told on here several pages back where he studied... or, what he studied. Let me go take a look, then I'll come back and post it.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thank you for having the courage to speak out! star and flag!
You are not alone!
WE ARE NOT ALONE!

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Here is a link to what Ctophil teaches... well, part of it. He states he teaches from his own learning through his own experiences also.
Once you go to this link page, click on the member icon in his avatar, and then choose "posts in thread". It will bring up all the posts he has in the thread, which are quite awesome, IMO.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AliensRapedMe

Well, ya know... people are always going to be ridiculed until people DO start speaking out. The more that come forward, the better. It shows that this is quite "normal" for a lot of us.

It irks me to the bone when others ridicule someone else just because they have never experienced the paranormal for themselves.

If you have any experiences to share, please do. This is the one thread on ATS where you WILL NOT be ridiculed.
I will not tolerate it on my thread!

Welcome! and thank you for your reply.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I just joined hoping to find more truth from others!
Thank you so much!

I have been and I hate using this word "abducted" 3 times in my life.
I feel I have been part of an ongoing alien experiment to possibly make humans genderless.
I have gone from being a "normal" person to gay to bisexual and finally transgender!
I've spent years in therapy and the doctors all say this is a fantasy I have made up to deal with social issues related to my "condition".

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Well, of course this is what they would say! LOL And I bet they put you on, or tried, to put you on a bunch of meds for your "delusions of being abducted" too, right?

Please share your experiences in detail, if you don't mind. You are not alone in this thread. Many have told their abduction stories here.
Let me warn you, if you post a thread about this in the Alien/UFO forum, you are going to be ridiculed and laughed at big time. Others have tried it, and it is just awful how they are treated.

I may be able to help you. I have a friend who speaks to the aliens all the time. He even has his own website:
www.the-starpeople.net...?

If you don't want to go into detail, I understand. Thanks for sharing that much with us. It's a start.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thank you for all the kind words and insight. I will investigate the links! I refuse to take these meds I do.t even take aspirin! I never get sick ever! I haven't been sick not one time since I was a child!

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Here is another thread I have up that you may find some answers in. www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Law of One, by RA, talks about the different alien races/species, and tells what their mission is with humans in one section of the book.
You might find some enlightenment there also. If I remember correctly, the topic of aliens races begins somewhere after page 90.
www.llresearch.org...

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I teach the laws of the universe, from the 3rd dimension on up. Does the Theosophical Society have its issues? Of course. Does Buddhism have its issues? Of course. Does Freemasonry worship the devil? In some ranks, yes. But the highest of the high, they worship money and power. Does Christianity have issues? I don't think I have to explain further. My friend, there is nothing in this world you should see as absolute. For nothing is absolute in this Material Universe. If you see something or anything at all that is absolute, you have created a mental image, dogma, or doctrine. You are teaching your beliefs, not the Universal Teaching.

What I'm trying to say is that in the 3rd and 4th dimensions there are always mixtures of "falsehood" and "truths." It is your job to decipher what is real and what is unreal. It is your job to see if the information came from the Mind of God or the Mind of Man. There is truth in all things. On the other hand, there is falsehood in all things.
edit on 9/14/2013 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

There you are!!!
I knew you would show up!

Very well stated, my friend.

I see I have mail..... going to check it out.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

Ctophil,

You are teaching your beliefs as much as I share mine. I have been very deep into the teachings you are offering and they are from an ancient Babylonian mixture of Judaism and the other religions of the time. Your understanding is truth to you as mine is to me, and mine is no more doctrine than yours is my friend.

I do not have to do anything but repent of my sins and accept the forgiveness offered by the shed blood of Yeshua. I am not paying for past life karmic debt. I cannot possibly pay off my debts, and it is only through an honest relationship with God through Yeshua that I know I am at peace. It is not just a mental belief for I have been sorely tested literally my whole life. I was never more tested though when I came into a direct relationship with Yeshua.

To say Theosophy has it's issues is an understatement if one is a believer in Yeshua. For what does the light have to do with the teachings of those in darkness? Anyone who would lift up Lucifer as the light bearer is in darkness though he is beautiful beyond words, brilliant in every facet, and gifted as no other aside of Yeshua. Why would I turn to those who follow him for wisdom and light when Yeshua defeated him so soundly and every demon flees at the name of Yeshua from a believer.

I am not afraid to look at the writings from many esoteric sources, but I am careful to measure them against the word of God as handed down by His prophets and if they are in error then they are lies. I seriously have never found anything in those writings that is truth that is not in the bible, OT. NT has some issues, trust me, but the OT does not.

So, all I can say, is if you want to work your way into becoming an ascended master you are going to go up into many levels, but in Yeshua you really do jump past so much, though there is much learning to be done.... milk, solid food, and meat teachings as it were. The longer one studies, meditates upon the word, and seeks shall find what they are after. Yeshua said as much "ask, seek, and knock and the door shall be opened to you".

I do not believe in my "higher" self for I am all here. I do believe in angels and demons for I have met both, and one should always test the spirits. The bible tells us exactly how to do that. Few Christians who dabble in this stuff and meet spirit guides test them. That is their own undoing, though few will ever realize it for once Satan has you in his influence he isn't going to go scaring you off. They will appear as beings of light and wisdom, but truly they are poison.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Your post wasn't directed to me, but I would like to respond to your post...

I can see your side of things because I was raised in the church. I was "saved" when I was 10 years old, and it was the real thing; not some kid who didn't understand. I felt something wonderful rush through my body I cannot put into words that day.
But as I grew older, and listened to the preacher, I knew something just wasn't right.
So I set out on my own and asked God to let me see the "truth", not just listen to what a man behind the pulpit was telling us was truth.

After I asked for truth, I had so many books and information sources falling into my lap, it could not possibly have been a "coincidence", for there is no such thing.
From these books I was shown many truths that are being withheld from the people in the church, and I have grown in wisdom from the knowledge shared in those sources. I always asked God to help me decipher truth from non-truth, and I feel like He has done that.

Do you have any idea how hard it is for a person to change the beliefs that have been pounded into their head every week for years and years? It is one of the hardest things I have ever gone through. But, I was shown proof that what was shown to me is "truth".

I agree with Ctophil in everything he has posted here. And I agree with you, that accepting Jesus may be a shortcut to get to heaven, without going through the "journey" of the different levels. But, maybe some of us NEED to experience the "journey".

I do appreciate your input on the thread, and I mean you no disrespect because, like I said, I have been where you are, and I understand the magnitude of your belief system.

Let's just agree that different people are on different paths for learning in this lifetime, and accept one another as we are without trying to convince others that they are on the wrong path.

Now that you both, and I, have had our say concerning this topic, let's get off the spiritual subject before we derail the thread.
Don't misunderstand... I DO love discussing spiritual topics, but this is the wrong forum to do that.

Thanks, friend.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Thanks for your reply. I like a good discussion on facts and not supposition. I would like to recommend that you not assume to know where I am or what I have experience or what I base my beliefs upon. Trust me, it's not sitting in some pew every week listening to some man teach me traditions of men. I will break up your response to cover the various points you are making.

sled735

Your post wasn't directed to me, but I would like to respond to your post...

I can see your side of things because I was raised in the church. I was "saved" when I was 10 years old, and it was the real thing; not some kid who didn't understand. I felt something wonderful rush through my body I cannot put into words that day.
But as I grew older, and listened to the preacher, I knew something just wasn't right.
So I set out on my own and asked God to let me see the "truth", not just listen to what a man behind the pulpit was telling us was truth.

After I asked for truth, I had so many books and information sources falling into my lap, it could not possibly have been a "coincidence", for there is no such thing.
From these books I was shown many truths that are being withheld from the people in the church, and I have grown in wisdom from the knowledge shared in those sources. I always asked God to help me decipher truth from non-truth, and I feel like He has done that.

That is a great thing to do. Think for yourself and study, but remember there are very dark forces that happen to know what we are going through and sometimes what appears to be a gift of knowledge can be a huge trap.

Do you have any idea how hard it is for a person to change the beliefs that have been pounded into their head every week for years and years? It is one of the hardest things I have ever gone through. But, I was shown proof that what was shown to me is "truth".

Yes, actually I do. I was raised in the RCC. I got "saved" when I wasn't looking to get saved because I thought I already was saved because I believed in Jesus, but that is not salvation. Salvation is having a relationship and not just head knowledge. One's heart must be changed, and it sounds like that happened for you at 10. It happened for me in 1987 when I was 21. Just what were you taught in church that troubled you so much? There is much to be troubled by as most churches are of the 5 rejected by God in Revelation, but few realize it. They are obviously off course, but happy in their beliefs.

I agree with Ctophil in everything he has posted here. And I agree with you, that accepting Jesus may be a shortcut to get to heaven, without going through the "journey" of the different levels. But, maybe some of us NEED to experience the "journey".

Maybe I gave you the wrong impression. I don't think Yeshua is a short cut, but the truth. In accepting him into your heart you begin a new life, become a new person, and the holy spirit will lead you into all understanding. Of course you have to want understanding, and I did. I read and studied the bible for the next 25 years, and it's always revealing new things, but not if you just stay in the English version as much is lost in translation and I have found most misunderstandings and down right bad teachings come from those who only read the English. So, you think you are being reincarnated over and over and over? That is fine, but there is no proof of it. I have seen visions, been presented knowledge of the past, but it was not anything but a vision. It was not proof of anything other than a vision. Why would you think you need to work off a karmic debt if you simply need to have a clean heart from repenting of sins and setting your feet on a straight path? What are you paying off? Since you claim to be saved by Yeshua, was Yeshua's blood not good enough for you.

I do appreciate your input on the thread, and I mean you no disrespect because, like I said, I have been where you are, and I understand the magnitude of your belief system.

So, are you supposing because I believe in the word of God in the bible that I am somehow stuck in some lower place? Do you suppose to know where I am? Let's see, I have been traveling the "astral" plane since I was a child, I have fought demons, spirits, sent some on to healing, I have bi-located regularly, I have read souls since 1995 specifically, but in a way all my life. I know people deeply and I have to stop myself from looking too deeply out of respect. Where exactly am I? Is it the normal Christian path to control the elements, expect true miracles and watch them happen or just sing songs about them? You see, I don't really think you know where I am at all, but you might think you do because I have the audacity to believe the bible, and reject theosophy. You see, I reject it for who it lifts up, Lucifer. Have you had the pleasure of meeting him or his minions? How did they seem to you?

Let's just agree that different people are on different paths for learning in this lifetime, and accept one another as we are without trying to convince others that they are on the wrong path.

It is not my job to convince anyone of anything. I am responding to Ctophil's comments that have that pleasant seductive quality, but I know the source from much of what he is preaching, and it will draw many into error. You might not believe it, but Theosophy is the new world religion that will be brought forth soon, and it is what David Icke, Jordan Maxwell, and the other new age teachers are pushing. I find it funny they say how much they are NOT trying to tell you what to think and you need to verify what they are saying, and then they spend 2 hours teaching you their religion and most don't even know it. They use astrotheology and it sounds so true, until you verify their sources. Much is made up, it's fabricated and then the source is that old time Babylonian religion. Lots of people love it. You can be your own God. I am just telling you that it is a trap, and quite frankly, If you believed someone was falling for a con, how much would you love them if you didn't tell them? I mean, sure you have a right to believe what you want. I am just trying to caution you. I will be glad to debate on astrotheology. I promise you, they are not telling you the truth.

Now that you both, and I, have had our say concerning this topic, let's get off the spiritual subject before we derail the thread.
Don't misunderstand... I DO love discussing spiritual topics, but this is the wrong forum to do that.

I am responding because that is only fair. We can take this elsewhere, but you made a lot of assumptive statements about me, and that deserved a response. Now, by all means everyone continue on the paranormal discussion.

edit on 15-9-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Sorry for the misunderstanding.
I don't "assume" to know where you, or anyone else, is on their life path.
Only we, ourselves, know where we are.

You have had experiences I have not, but I've had experiences you have not. We are both learning different lessons during our life path. One is no better than the other, just different.

You asked what got me upset with the church. Well, let's see...

First, the preacher said if people didn't dress a certain way, they were sinners; if women cut their hair, they were sinners; women must OBEY their husband (even if the husband is wrong), or they were sinners; if you wore jewelry, you were a sinner. I could go on all night.

Then the church I was going to started arguing among themselves, and the church split up. Half the people left and started their own church.
But the thing that really got me, and made me stop going was them saying that their "denomation" was right, and everyone else was wrong.
And the ones who were "wrong" were saying the same thing about "us". Hummm........ ????
See... I had attended the Church of God, Baptist, and Methodist churches all three while growing up, so I knew how one denomination spoke of the other.

Then there was also the thing about reincarnation.
I kept seeing where this would explain so many things in life. So I started researching it.
After many, many years of reading book after book, study after study, I finally came across one that made me stop and say, "Okay, here is the proof. It's real." I accepted it, and I have never wavered in my belief regarding it since.

And, did you know that Jesus taught reincarnation, but Emperor Constantine had it removed from the Bible?
He thought if people knew they got another chance, they wouldn't try to live the best they could in this life. It also made it easier for "the church" to control the masses to have it removed.

There is just too much evidence supporting reincarnation for me to believe otherwise.

I have my own theory though, that if a person does "get saved" in one of their lifetimes, they aren't required to come back to Earth again. Their "slate has been wiped clean" by Jesus.
But, still, some do come back by their own choice to teach others, or to do some important mission.

I don't want to go into any more here. We are "seriously" getting off topic.

You need to make a thread, and we can come there to debate this.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   

sled735
Here is my experience with channeling...

When I was in my early twenties I was driving down a country two-lane road when I came upon an extremely sharp curve. As I approached the curve I heard a voice in my head saying, "STOP!" I was startled, and wondered where that voice came from, and if I really heard it. Again the voice said, "Pull over off the road as far as you can, and STOP!!" The voice was so demanding, I obeyed. Just as I got over in the grass and sat there for a couple of seconds wondering if I was "losing it", a big dump truck came around the curve on my side of the road! If I hadn't pulled off the road I would have been hit head-on, and probably killed! I about went into shock. I pulled back onto the road and stopped at the first available place (a country store) to compose myself!
I have rarely, actually heard a voice in my head like I did that time since that experience, but I get extremely strong feelings (for lack of a better way to describe it) sometimes, and I know when it's someone from the other side speaking to me, or just my own thoughts.

I know this is one of the oldest posts on this entire thread (on the very first page)....but this completely shook me up.

There are a few incidents that have happened in my life, where I feel I would have died if it wasn't for intervention of some kind.

One specific one I remember clearly is going to work out in a gym at 2am. It had JUST become an 'open 24 hours a day' gym, and at that point in time, they actually had NO STAFF in the building late at night. THe only way to get in the building was via a small key card which they gave members. It was actually a plastic thing that went on your keychain, and when you scanned it by the door, the door unlocked.
Anyway, my girlfriend at the time was BEGGING to go with , and I really wasn't feeling it. I told her I'd be quick, 30 minutes or whatever, and she WOULD NOT GIVE UP. Keep in mind, she had no membership, so even though I knew no one would be in the gym, if anyone reviewed the footage I could get in trouble.

Anyway, I ended up taking her (dont the women always win), and after a work out, we both went into the saunas (one in the girls locker/rest room one in teh boys).

That night, the girls sauna caught on fire. I remember my girlfriend running into the guys bathroom, and I was looking at her like "what the hell are you doing in here?" She explained the sauna caught on fire...and by the time we both exited the locker room, that side of the gym the girls sauna was on was already up in flames.

I quickly called the fire department, and got out of there, waiting in the parkling lot for them to come. It took no longer than 5 minutes, I kid you not, from the time I exited the building, until the ENTIRE FIRST FLOOR WAS IN FLAMES.

I would have surely died that night if my girlfriend didn't go, there is no ifs ands or butts about it. By the time I would have smelled smoke, I wouldn't have been able to exit the building.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

sled735

Well, ya know... people are always going to be ridiculed until people DO start speaking out. The more that come forward, the better. It shows that this is quite "normal" for a lot of us.

It irks me to the bone when others ridicule someone else just because they have never experienced the paranormal for themselves.

If you have any experiences to share, please do. This is the one thread on ATS where you WILL NOT be ridiculed.
I will not tolerate it on my thread!

Welcome! and thank you for your reply.

I consider myself an open minded person, and although I think that even had I not gone through so many paranormal and unexplainable experiences in life, I'd still be open to the experiences of others.....I can easily see why so many people are skeptical.

Until you have a TRULY paranormal experience happen, it is hard to be open minded about things that don't seem to make sense. Especially with so much wishy washy spirituality these days, not to mention people who fabricate or exagerrate experiences.

The thing we all need to realize, is that despite what our egos would like for us to believe, reality is VERY fluid. Our understanding of the nature of reality is still very primitive, even from the standpoints of our most ADVANCED scientifical analysis (quantum physics and whatnot are still in SUCH elementary phases, and we are very far from reaching a unified theory of everything. Even when we do, it would be complete because even if you can explain everything, theres a HUGE difference between having a complete mathamatical representation of our universe completely, and KNOWING or EXPERIENCING reality in entirety).

I guess what I'm trying to say is, as humans, what we call reality is more or less what we experience on a day to day basis. When things outside of the norm happen, and we can't explain them....many times we either SOMEHOW rationalize them, or we put them in the back of our minds/shut them out....or they simply fade with time.

Anyway, I can forgive people for people skeptical...hell, I even UNDERSTAND it....but what I don't feel is justifiable is when people put others down for opening up about their experiences which are outside of the norm. To be skeptical can be a TRULY positive quality, and in many cases, just as useful as a tool as open mindedness on the path to truth.....but to be mean or degrading is an entirely different thing.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I've got a couple for you:

1. I had just moved my family back to the United States (We rented an apartment while the house we were buying was being finished to our specs). This was about ten years ago, so as memory serves, the event occurred within a week of the first day we moved in. My wife and son were out on an errand. My daughter and I were sitting on the couch chatting. We were facing each other when I saw a figure darting down the hallway behind my daughter. My daughter saw my startled look and turned and caught a glimpse of the figure.

So here you go. Brand new house ... first occupants. No graveyard below either.

Best we could figure: The was an elderly lady hired to complete the final cleaning the weekend before we moved in. She had her granddaughter with her there to keep her company. What we saw was a memory of that little girl racing around the house having the time of her life. We were so sure it was this little girl, that I called our builder and inquired after her. She was doing just fine ... nothing untoward had befallen her.

This is one of my most vivid memories, though the surrounding details have blurred a bit. If you even started to bring the subject up with my daughter, she'd leap right on it and tell you all about it. A truly remarkable experience.

2. When I was four or five there was a monster in my bedroom. I was absolutely terrified. I remember crawling across the floor to where it was trying to hide behind a chest of drawers. I balled up my fist and pounded it on the foot. It picked me up and carried me back to my bed. There was nothing else physical, but I did get the distinct sensation that this creature was very perturbed. I also sensed I had interrupted it from whatever it was watching out of my bedroom window, and that it was hiding from whatever was out there. I don't know why, but I've never told this story to anyone before.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by supermarket2012

It is nice to know there is someone/something up there watching out for us, huh?
It's when you look back at experiences like this and think what COULD have happened that your knees get weak, right? LOL

Thank you for sharing. And it's good to see that you are still with us on the thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join