It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 173
<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by frayed1

Hi, Frayed1. Good to see you are still with us.

I was really surprised to find just how many others have things to disappear, then show up again when I started reading all the accounts on ATS.

Well, something is going on. I have read several explanations, but there is no way to know for sure what is happening.
A whole year for something to be missing, then turn up! Yeah, something is up with that!

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindless1980

Hi, Mindless. It's good to see you are still with us too.

I appreciate all the members giving feedback, and contributing to the thread.

Sometimes I don't always have a lot of time to respond to each post, or even go into as much detail in responding as I would like.
Always something waiting for me to do around the house, you know?

Sigh... I'll get my rest someday.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
reply to post by ctophil

Thank you for all that information, Ctophil. I appreciate the time it took you in posting.

Where along your learning did you come upon this knowledge?

I've watched a lot of NDE videos, and I learned from what they told about their experience.

Then you have other "teachings" in books too.
There are a lot of different "takes" on what happens. That's why I ask.

Everybody's experience after death is different, but the basic foundation is the same. As I always say, we are all One. Just know that our True Selves are incredibly powerful, beyond your comprehension, and are boundless. The English language can't describe it. You just gotta experience it. And to experience this, you either gotta be a Master in Embodiment or have left the Physical Body. The Earth will give you amnesia. But it is still possible to get your wisdom back even before full ascension.

The information I have given you were writings from Masters Djwal Khul and Kuthumi (Known as Masters of the Ancient Wisdom). They both were Tibetan Masters and used to be on Earth in the late 1800s. These writings were called the Mahatma (Great Soul) Letters. The Letters were passed down to the Theosophical Society, also in the 1800s. Today they are Heavenly Beings working with the rest of the Spiritual Hierarchy, such as Master Jesus, Buddha Gautama, and Sanat Kumara ("The Ancient of Days" in the Bible).

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

Thank you for your contributions to this thread.

Looks like I have a lot of reading to do.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I'm not sure what I was picking up on exactly. That was my first chance to stand in a spot I know someone died in and kind of tune in. Not a feeling I have ever felt before, so I know it was something. Kind of reminded me of vertigo, or spinning.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

My thieving ghost is back.

The other morning my tweezers and my blush were missing from my bathroom drawer.
I asked my daughter if she had taken them. She said no. I really don't think my husband would take my blush...

But, then... maybe there's something he needs to tell me.

Okay. (Takes deep breath) My daughter just now got out her winter coat for the first time this year because it is getting rather cool here at night now, and she was going out to smoke.
She reached in her coat pocket, and guess what she found?

MY BLUSH WAS IN HER POCKET!

She swears she hasn't had the coat out for any reason, and I believe her. Why would she pull out a winter coat in the dead of summer?
I think she was freaked out as much I was.

Now, if it will just return my tweezers, I'll be a happy camper.

edit on 9/6/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

I went into the bathroom yesterday to get ready to run an errand, and there was a new pair of tweezers lying there!
They weren't the same ones missing, but I thought maybe the "ghost" had got me and someone else confused, and returned the wrong pair.

Come to find out, my daughter had found them in a drawer somewhere else in the house and thought maybe they were the ones missing, so she put them in the bathroom where I would see them.

Thing is, I have never seen those tweezers before, and why would they be in a drawer in a different room in the house?
I know there could be a logical explanation for this, but I thought the timing of her finding the tweezers just after the blush turned up was "very interesting".

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Well at least your things get replaced!

Still waiting for cigarettes to drop out of the sky here...

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Have you asked that "they" return them?

I do this every time this sort of thing happens, and they do eventually return them.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

No, never asked, just figured they would know...lol

Although yesterday Roses and I cleaned an apartment, and this morning I went in to carpet clean it, and there was a penny on the floor in front of the carpet cleaner, and we vacuumed the apartment yesterday...

So they pay me back....

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Awesome! You have your own "penny spirit".

You may want to tell them the price has gone up!

edit on 9/7/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Scribe611, did you go ghost hunting Saturday night?

If so, please share what happened. Did you get any good EVPs, or pictures?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
As I suspected, the UFO didn't show up last night. I'm giving up on this project. It obviously does NOT want me to get it on film. Sigh... I tried folks.

I did see a weird orange-colored crescent moon with a bright orange star (or planet) next to it, like you see in some pictures. It was really pretty. I wonder why they both were so orange though? Must have had something to do with how the sun was hitting them, or certain chemicals in the atmosphere.

Anyone have any experiences you would like to share with us?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

The moon and the sun both look redder when they’re by the horizon. The reason for this is because we’re seeing them through the maximum thickness of atmosphere, which absorbs blue light and transmits red light.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Hey Sled, you should check your "I'll haunt you when you are dead" thread.
You had a visitor

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Thanks! I can barely function, not having enough sleep today. I'll head there now.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Clairaudience

Hello, Clairaudience! Where did you come from?! Out of the blue, you did! LOL

Welcome to the thread, and thanks for the info. I thought maybe the end of the world was upon us! LOL
(Not really!)

Hope you enjoy reading the stories here. Post your own if you have anything to share.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I wonder if that was really her on your other thread,
you should e mail her and find out...lol

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Yes. Have had numerous alien encounters, consciousness evolution (Indigo), extreme dreaming events, and consciousness entanglement events (such as participation in dying/reincarnation through a loved one who dies).

Cheers,

Samuel Rose, author
Scout Report Series

reply to post by sled735

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Darkblade71
reply to post by sled735

I wonder if that was really her on your other thread,
you should e mail her and find out...lol

I think it was. I read similar things she posted on the comments section under the video on y/t.
I'll have to do all this later... when I'm in my right mind. And I'm really rushed right now. LOL

THAT WAS AWESOME! Imagine my surprise!

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SamuelRose

Hi, Samuel. Welcome to the thread!

Would you care to share some of your experiences with us in detail? Sounds like some wild "trips"!

I know what you mean about experiencing death through another's death. That happened to me when my second husband died. His soul entered my body. No time to go into details now. I have it posted here somewhere.

What was your experience like?
edit on 9/9/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join