It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Moon Base Captured By Chang'e-2 Orbiter 2012

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rphine
Please don't give him any more ideas

Still wasting your time with childish "Dungeons and Dragons"-kid-game? Like i just said, you need to do some RESEARCH BEFORE YOU SAY SOMETHING... en.wikipedia.org...'e_2 Chang'e 2 launched 1 October 2010

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

You post some video taken from a video game with a spanish voiceover and "Neil Armstrong" in the title, and all of a sudden it's "obviously filmed by Neil Armstrong because it's in the youtube title"

You misunderstood something here, it's the voice of a Spanish commentator in the video, still much to learn you have 'm0rphine'. You can check this out for yourself www.abovetopsecret.com... www.planetabenitez.com... And in that Spanish website they confirm the film footage of the Ancient building is authentic, they also confirm that NASA officially falsely deny that the astronauts never entered that ancient building on the Moon, but that Spanish website confirm that NASA is LYING...

*Sigh'*, I have caught you on your false claims a couple of times by now, you need to do some research, before you say something 'm0rphine'...

I don't think anyone here can stand your stupidity. There is a reason that you are the only one thinking this is real. Because everyone else can comprehend simple facts.

They do not "confirm" that video of a video game you showed on youtube was authentic. The website says this

North of Moltke crater, Armstrong and Aldrin filmed an incredible construction. The film was never released 14 minutes by NASA

So if there was a video, it was not released, as is clearly stated. Secondly, if it was never released, how does this one person on a crappy non professional website know the length of the video? How do they know the video even exists? Simple...this is another lie, but in your world, unicorns also run rampant.

You are completely incapable of separating hoax from reality. I'm actually kind of starting to feel bad for you as I think of the implications of this and how you must live your daily life.
edit on 22-2-2012 by m0rphine because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

you need to do some RESEARCH BEFORE YOU SAY SOMETHING... en.wikipedia.org...'e_2 Chang'e 2 launched 1 October 2010

I know about the Chang'e 2....everyone here knows about the Chang'e 2. What are you trying to prove by showing the wikipedia page? That you can not realize it was launched in 2010 and not 1967 like the photograph is from?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I don't think anyone here can stand your stupidity.

You mean your stupidity... you are acting like little rude child again, your parents need to slap your butt and teach you some manners and discipline...

You continue your ridiculous false claims without doing any research, no wonder you can't be taken seriously...
edit on 22-2-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

Still wasting your time with childish "Dungeons and Dragons"-kid-game? Like i just said, you need to do some RESEARCH BEFORE YOU SAY SOMETHING... en.wikipedia.org...'e_2 Chang'e 2 launched 1 October 2010

Just wondering what is wrong with that post?

Is it the truth you just don't want to understand or could you please help us all to know what you have a hard time understanding as it has been explained fairly well by enough members already and even the OP. Hoax!!!!!

That is not hard to understand or do you have any proof otherwise?

Please share....

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I don't think anyone here can stand your stupidity.

You mean your stupidity... you are acting like little rude child again, your parents need to slap your butt and teach you some manners and discipline...

Am I upsetting you? I believe you've said that 3 or 4 times already, and it has been ignored each time.

At the end of the day, you will still go to sleep stupid.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by m0rphine

There is even MORE to the fake "Apollo 11" film......there was ONE film motion picture camera on the Apollo 11 Lunar Module....and a similar one that remained onboard Command Module. And, the one on the Moon remained mounted inside the LM. [included the video below, from this camera's POV:]::

The only other "video" camera was the Westinghouse Black & White, mounted originally in the MESA compartment, to video Armstrong on the ladder. Later, he moved it on its tripod, and was attached by a cable to the LM at all times...it was not "portable", except as far as its cable would allow.

The Cameras of Apollo -- The Maurer 16mm Data Acquisition Camera.

On Apollo 11, it was also used to take stop motion photography out the LMP's window of almost the entire EVA at the setting of 1 frame per second (fps).

Westinghouse Apollo Lunar Television Camera
Used on the lunar surface on Apollo 11 only.

The astronauts would then detach the camera from it's mount in the MESA, mount the camera on a tripod, and carry it away from the LM to show the progress of the EVA.

(You can see the cables in the photographs in the links).

Anyone who falls for the fiction of the well-known hoax of Armstrong "filming" a building is either divorced from reality....or, pretending to be willfully ignorant as a prank......

[**]::

edit on Wed 22 February 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Hey, cool, thanks for that. I wasn't aware of that myself.
Well I guess that's just another fact that will be ignored by this guy.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Since you don't like the wiki page then this should really get you going....

Chang'e 2 NSSDC ID: 2010-050A Description

Launched on 01 October 2010, the Chang'e 2 spacecraft is China's second lunar mission. Expanding on the goals of the Chang'e 1 mission, its will act as a technical test satellite for future Chinese lunar missions. Its principal objectives are to return high resolution images of the lunar surface to aid in selection of a future landing site for the Chang'e 3 lander and rover mission. A key technology for soft-landing on the Moon will also be tested.

nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Enjoy!!!!
:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

Since you don't like the wiki page then this should really get you going....

Chang'e 2 NSSDC ID: 2010-050A Description

Launched on 01 October 2010, the Chang'e 2 spacecraft is China's second lunar mission. Expanding on the goals of the Chang'e 1 mission, its will act as a technical test satellite for future Chinese lunar missions. Its principal objectives are to return high resolution images of the lunar surface to aid in selection of a future landing site for the Chang'e 3 lander and rover mission. A key technology for soft-landing on the Moon will also be tested.

nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Enjoy!!!!
:

FACTS!!!!
IT....BURNSSSS

MUST....IGNORE....TRUTH....

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

The website says this North of Moltke crater, Armstrong and Aldrin filmed an incredible construction. The film was never released 14 minutes by NASA

Here is the translation :

Before dying, Blackbird Red gave me a warning: "If you publish this information, you could suffer an accident that would endanger your life".

The information in this work comes from a senior U.S. official, whose identity I can not reveal. He is part of a story, a dark story that surely will not believe ... But my job is that, to sow doubt.

Since time immemorial, human history has recorded mysterious phenomena on the moon.

In the 1950s, Soviets and Americans embarked on a mad arms race, a period known as the Cold War. A dangerous stage in which thousands of bombs were produced ...

And suddenly, Soviet and American experienced a sudden change. From overnight, USSR surprised the world by launching the first artificial satellite: Sputnik (4 oct. 1957). U.S. also engaged in the space race. The world was wondering what happened?. Why so much interest in harnessing space, particularly the moon?. The Soviets and Americans continued their releases without explaining the true interests ...

According Blackbird Red, it all started in the 1940s. At that time were recorded UFO intense waves in the world, who put on alert to Soviet military and allies. To them it was clear: those objects, those ships were not human. They conceived the need to strengthen defense systems and to give absolute priority to space. For a decade were confirming what we already knew. In total, not counting the images of the USSR, NASA received 230,000 photographs of the Moon. Many of the images showed "walls" or "road" side of kilometers long.

The Apollo XI was released in Florida on July 16, 1969. Astronauts Neil Armstrong, Edwin E. Aldrin and Michael Collins. Already in the outward journey, the astronauts saw a number of "anomalies" that were hidden to the world press. Once perched on the moon, Armstrong, recorded a sharp rise in heart rate (up to 150 beats per minute) ... The frequency of Aldrin could not be detected because his suit was not connected to the console of biomedical information ... According to Red Blackbird, were watching several ships and loved very high and tight white suits. When they wanted to film, craft and beings disappeared.

Some of these incidents were leaked to the public, by amateurs who managed to capture the conversation between Armstrong, Aldrin and Houston. NASA as expected, denied everything calling it ridiculous.

Then came the moment of truth, the secret reason I went to the moon ... This was the only real secret. North of Moltke crater, Armstrong and Aldrin FILMED AN INCREDIBLE CONSTRUCTION. The film was never released 14 minutes by NASA. Blackbird Red was one of the few Americans who had access to it. Later in new missions to the Moon, followed by recording the buildings in ruins, after the military objective completed, these buildings were destroyed. The military did not allow the presence of these ruins, could wreak havoc on Earth. That said ...

How does it feel being caught on lying again, 'm0rphine' ? Gotcha...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Yes I read the translated page, and it's nothing but creative story telling.

If you want to believe nonsensical stories, good for you....but you should seriously be questioning your sanity when you are the only one who still thinks this is real after being presented evidence that it is not.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Again, some minimal research will confirm that THIS LINK that you provided is not to be taken seriously.

The web-page is in Spanish, but Google Chrome translates it well.....on the page, it makes this claim:

This was the only real secret. North of Moltke crater, Armstrong and Aldrin filmed an incredible construction.

"Moltke Crater." That is the claim. But, just WHERE is "Moltke"??

Moltke (crater)

About 50 kilometers to the northeast of this crater is the landing site of Apollo 11.

FIFTY Kilometers!! Apollo 11 landed 50 Km away from Moltke.

The whole claim of "filming an incredible construction" is, as shown and proven, utter rubbish
edit on Wed 22 February 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The biggest proof and logical connection that the US went to the Moon is that they took Nazi scientists in the US to do the work for them as the Third Reich was more advanced than any other country at that time, then it;s natural the US developed rocketry, this and that, there you go - Moon. Then the so called buildings on the Moon seem to be rock shapes

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

If you want to believe nonsensical stories, good for you....but you should seriously be questioning your sanity when you are the only one who still thinks this is real after being presented evidence that it is not.

Still wasting time with your "Dungeons and Dragons"-kid-game?
I never mentioned about belief system, so you're better off wasting time with your bs. You don't know if this is real or not, and you don't know if it's just a creative story telling or not. What another downer for you...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Still wasting time with your "Dungeons and Dragons"-kid-game?
I never mentioned about belief system, so you're better off wasting time with your bs. You don't know if this is real or not, and you don't know if it's just a creative story telling or not. What another downer for you...

What is with this "dungeons and dragons" catch phrase of yours that I keep seeing? Is this a failed attempt at humor?

Yes I do, and so do other people in this thread, which is why you keep ignoring the facts that they give you.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

You don't know if this is real or not, and you don't know if it's just a creative story telling or not. What another downer for you...

And you can show proof that it isn't?

Because up til now your proof has fallen short, and yet I must give you credit because you keep trying..

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
Again, some minimal research will confirm that THIS LINK that you provided is not to be taken seriously.

You don't know if it can be taken seriously or not...

This was the only real secret. North of Moltke crater, Armstrong and Aldrin filmed an incredible construction.

"Moltke Crater." That is the claim. But, just WHERE is "Moltke"?? About 50 kilometers to the northeast of this crater is the landing site of Apollo 11.

FIFTY Kilometers!! Apollo 11 landed 50 Km away from Moltke.

You obviously misunderstood something here. It states that Armstrong and Aldrin filmed the "incredible construction" North of Moltke crater, and yes, Apollo 11 landed northeast of Moltke crater, so it seems this socalled "incredible construction" was not so far away from Apollo 11 landing spot...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
And you can show proof that it isn't?
Because up til now your proof has fallen short, and yet I must give you credit because you keep trying..

For example 'm0rphine' and 'ProdBird' were not able to prove their points, they failed in their attempt to discredit the alleged asronaut's film footage, they also failed in their attempt to discredit this 'Alien Moon Base Captured By Chang'e-2 Orbiter 2012 thread'.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

You obviously misunderstood something here. It states that Armstrong and Aldrin filmed the "incredible construction" North of Moltke crater, and yes, Apollo 11 landed northeast of Moltke crater, so it seems this socalled "incredible construction" was not so far away from Apollo 11 landing spot...

I think you may have been the one who misunderstood something, because 50 Km is equal to 30 miles and well that is one hell of a walk no matter where you are. They couldn't see it from where they landed. Can you see thirty miles I know I can't.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join