It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Moon Base Captured By Chang'e-2 Orbiter 2012

page: 34
<< 31  32  33   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0rphine
Please stop taking this thread off topic. You are distracting everyone.

I'm not taking this thread off topic 'm0rphine', like i said, this thread is about "Alien Moon Base Captured By Chang'e-2 Orbiter" which i have been talking about, and guess what, this thread has NOT been proven hoax, >>BOO!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

Nope. You're LYING again, image 3085 is not the same as this image you just provided

Your animation proves that the YouTube user deliberately altered the Orbiter image. This proves intention. This thread is now a proven hoax. Good works.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
Your animation proves that the YouTube user deliberately altered the Orbiter image. This proves intention. This thread is now a proven hoax.

Nope. This thread has not been proven as hoax, you misunderstood something here. www.abovetopsecret.com... There could be a good chance that 'reaxi0n' self or 'reaxi0n's parents who manipulated with Chang'e 2 Orbiter's image, with a photo manipulation program, or it could be someone else from NASA who did it .

edit on 27-2-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Originally posted by DJW001
Your animation proves that the YouTube user deliberately altered the Orbiter image. This proves intention. This thread is now a proven hoax.

Nope. This thread has not been proven as hoax, you misunderstood something here. www.abovetopsecret.com... There could be a good chance that 'reaxi0n' self or 'reaxi0n's parents who manipulated with Chang'e 2 Orbiter's image, with a photo manipulation program, or it could be someone else from NASA who did it .

edit on 27-2-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

Why do you keep talking about my parents?
Please stay on topic and leave personal comments on my family out of this.

You should be post banned by now.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

What do I not understand? NASA took the original photo in 1967. It was used in a YouTube video 40 years later. The NASA image is the original, if it has been altered, it was altered by the person who made the video. In any event, the fact that the terrain, the angle of the photograph and the angle of the lighting are identical in both photos proves that it was not taken by Chang'e. The video is a hoax, and the Mods could have saved you much embarrassment if they had moved it 30 pages ago.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Anunaki --

If, as you say, someone found an original 45-year old NASA image in which a Moon base was NOT airbrushed out, then why are the people who discovered this NASA coverup now trying to mislead us by claimin the image is from the Chinese?

It doesn't make sense. It would make more sense for them to just TELL us the image showing the moon base is from NASA, then compare this image showing the alleged moon base to the NASA version of the image that you allege was "airbrushed".

I don't understand why the discoverers of this image would obfuscate the issue by bringing the Chang'e 2 into this.

edit on 2/27/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

CLOSED pending staff review.
Do not start a thread about this closure please. Use the complaint form instead if you have a complaint against this action.

Thank you.

top topics

<< 31  32  33   >>

join