It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Moon Base Captured By Chang'e-2 Orbiter 2012

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Originally posted by reaxi0n
Neither of them are scientists.

You're lying, they are scientists, which i also posted on Page 30 www.abovetopsecret.com... Two Soviet scientists conluded the Moon to be artificial

Two Soviet scientists, Vasin and Shcherbokov, have spent much of their careers examining the facts compiled on lunar phenomena. Their conclusion is that the Moon is artificial, possibly a hollowed-out planet, and that it was steered from some distant region of the galaxy into a circular orbit around our planet (hence the extraordinary mystery of rock and Moon-dust age variations). They claim that intellectual life has existed in the Moon for eons.

Scientific experts, including NASA investigators believe that the Moon is hollow---it is the only explanation. The velocity of sound has been found to increase with depth and at 40 miles it is too fast for the speed of propagation through rock substance. 'Spaceship Moon' is the brainchild of the two Soviet researchers but many others agree with the theory, including NASA scientists at JPL and an Oxford University physicist. The capture theory is now back in favour but with a significant adjustment that the Moon was steered into orbit.

In fact, if we include relevant data from extraterrestrial material transmitted by Ashayana Deane (see other articles for more information on this source) taken from a now vast body of advanced scientific knowledge about the universe, life and man's downfall, it is made clear that the Moon is another of the many components of the Beast machine (see Cosmic Map article), and does indeed play a sinister role. The natural matter of the Moon came from a very large planet, Maldek (or Marduk), which orbited our Sun thousands of years ago between Mars and Jupiter. It was inhabited by a thriving civilisation which degenerated to such a degree that the planet was destroyed. The asteroid belt is a product of the many fragments, which includes Wormwood (Bible), referred to as Battlestar Wormwood by ETs (see Planet X article).

Alex Collier's wikipedia

Alex Collier is an alias of US citizen Ralph Amigron (who has also used Ralph Amagran). As "Collier," he claimed to be a contactee.

He even lies about his name

David Icke's wikipedia

David Vaughan Icke (pronounced /aɪk/, or IKE, born 29 April 1952) is an English writer and public speaker

They are not scientists.

Oh right "soviet scientists" have confirmed, "NASA investigators (what's that?) believe"
"Scientific experts"

Where are the names of the scientists? Where are the studies that prove this?
There are none.

Once again, you have been asked repeatedly to stay on topic. The topic is "Alien Moon Base Captured By Chang'e-2 Orbiter 2012" not "is the moon real?"
edit on 2-26-12 by reaxi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

Did you miss this post?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
Ummm... hello?? Is the entire ATS staff on vacation?

NASA could have airbrushed it away / manipulated with their photos, and NASA have faked their photos before. Beside, informations show that China will be releasing all the data and images from the Chang'e-2 in the coming weeks and months, so you need to be patient and wait and see...

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

NASA could have airbrushed it away / manipulated with their photos,

How about no? It was edited in because it is the exact same picture!

and NASA have faked their photos before. Beside, informations show that China will be releasing all the data and images from the Chang'e-2 in the coming weeks and months, so you need to be patient and wait and see...

Right, so this could not be a Chang'e 2 image if they have not been released

You just debunked this hoax all by yourself!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Just continue to ignore this, nothing to see here, move along...

Originally posted by Mojo1

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

He even lies about his name

He did not lie about his name, he changed his name, there is a huge difference.

They are not scientists.

The Soviet scientists are scientists as you can see for yourself

Two Soviet scientists, Vasin and Shcherbokov, have spent much of their careers examining the facts compiled on lunar phenomena. Their conclusion is that the Moon is artificial, possibly a hollowed-out planet, and that it was steered from some distant region of the galaxy into a circular orbit around our planet (hence the extraordinary mystery of rock and Moon-dust age variations). They claim that intellectual life has existed in the Moon for eons.

Scientific experts, including NASA investigators believe that the Moon is hollow---it is the only explanation. The velocity of sound has been found to increase with depth and at 40 miles it is too fast for the speed of propagation through rock substance. 'Spaceship Moon' is the brainchild of the two Soviet researchers but many others agree with the theory, including NASA scientists at JPL and an Oxford University physicist. The capture theory is now back in favour but with a significant adjustment that the Moon was steered into orbit.

In fact, if we include relevant data from extraterrestrial material transmitted by Ashayana Deane (see other articles for more information on this source) taken from a now vast body of advanced scientific knowledge about the universe, life and man's downfall, it is made clear that the Moon is another of the many components of the Beast machine (see Cosmic Map article), and does indeed play a sinister role. The natural matter of the Moon came from a very large planet, Maldek (or Marduk), which orbited our Sun thousands of years ago between Mars and Jupiter. It was inhabited by a thriving civilisation which degenerated to such a degree that the planet was destroyed. The asteroid belt is a product of the many fragments, which includes Wormwood (Bible), referred to as Battlestar Wormwood by ETs (see Planet X article).

Still much to learn you have, researcher-padawan.

And yes, these Soviet scientists Vasin and Shcherbokov confirm that the Moon is artificial, and to your info, Alien Moon Base Captured By Chang'e-2 Orbiter, and informations shows that China will be releasing all the data and images from the Chang'e-2 in the coming weeks and months, so you need to be patient and wait and see...

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Just continue to ignore this, nothing to see here, move along...

NASA could have airbrushed it away / manipulated with their photos, and NASA have faked their photos before. Beside, informations show that China will be releasing all the data and images from the Chang'e-2 in the coming weeks and months, so you need to be patient and wait and see...

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

You obviously don't understand. Informations show that China will be releasing ALL THE DATA AND IMAGES from the Chang'e-2 in the coming weeks and months, so that means there may be more images and data.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Really? He's used 3 names. You can not legally hold 3 names

The Soviet scientists are scientists as you can see for yourself

I said David Icke and Alex Collier are not scientists.

Two Soviet scientists, Vasin and Shcherbokov,

Yes too bad their theory was put out in 1970 before we learned a ton about the moon and had extensive material from seismographs.....

Suniti Karunatillake of Cornell University suggests that there are at least two ways to determine the distribution of mass within a body. One involves moment of inertia parameters, the other involves seismic observations. In the case of the former, Karunatillake points out that, "[O]ne such parameter, the normalized polar moment of inertia, is 0.393+/-0.001, which is very close to that for a solid object with radially constant density (0.4; for comparison, Earth's value is 0.33). As for the latter, he notes that the moon is the only planetary body besides Earth on which extensive seismic observations have been made. These observations have constrained the thickness of the moon's crust, mantle and core, suggesting it could not be hollow.[3] Karen Masters of University of Portsmouth similarly suggests that, based on the behavior of objects interacting with the gravitational field of the moon, we can determine the mass of the moon. Given the observable size of the moon, we can then calculate the density, which strongly rejects the notion that the moon could be hollow.[4]

Still much to learn you have, researcher-padawan.

Yes you do. Try keeping up with modern science next time.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

You obviously don't understand. Informations show that China will be releasing ALL THE DATA AND IMAGES from the Chang'e-2 in the coming weeks and months, so that means there may be more images and data.

Show me where China released this image of the "alien moon base" then.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

An Alien Moon Base Captured By Chang'e-2 Orbiter... FALSE!

FACT!

It's not an image from Chang'e-2 Orbiter

FACT!

It's an image from NASA's Lunar Orbiter

FACT!

The image has been horizontally and vertically stretched, and what looks like buildings have been added over the rocks and terrain

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

LMAO

great job on the animation btw. Thanks for that.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

By the way, can you show me where it says he changed his name? Or are you just making that up too? Do you know what the word "alias" means? Let me help you out.

a·li·as/ˈālēəs/
Noun:
A false or assumed identity.

Also I think you are forgetting this post which shows the building would stretch 3.2 miles. Have you ever heard of a 3.2 mile long building? I didn't think so...

It also states clearly where this is located. It is on the side of the moon facing us, so anyone with a decent telescope would be able to see this for themselves if it were there, yet no one has ever mentioned it? Why could this be? Possibly because it does not exist?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by reaxi0n

Thank you. I've been waiting for someone to remember that I posted that.

Regardless of what anyone wants to believe (about if this is an image from the China probe (it isn't), or if it's from Lunar Orbiter III (it is), the location is the same. The Lunar Orbiter images give the coordinates of the images taken of that area, and that area is Murchison crater, which is VERY visible side of the moon here on Earth.

Even if one single person wants to INSIST that the image in the OP video is still from the Chang'e-2 probe, the terrain is STILL the same as the Lunar Orbiter image (even the shadows are the same.....shockingly the same it would seem.......), and that STILL places it at Murchison crater:

5 deg 42' N
0 deg 06' E

No need to "wait for the Chang'e-2 pictures".....as your wait will be in vain. All ANYONE has to do is use a telescope and LOOK for themselves for gods sakes.

At 3.2 miles long, you would be able to see ANY building that big, with even a small, cheap, telescope.

You DO NOT have to take my word for it: go LOOK for yourselves. Any one of you.

But of course this post too will be flooded away by arguments (insults really) that have NOTHING to do with the actual topic of this thread.

The video has been debunked (heck, the the fact that it was pushed by ADG(UK) should have been enough. They've already had several of their videos that were posted here, thrown to the Hoax forum). That they used an image from a very old probe, and NOT the Chang'e-2 probe as they claimed (that is falsifying information), and last, but not least, is the fact that in this one case, ANYONE here can do independent confirmation by pulling out their telescope and looking at that spot on the moon. Something that big will show up just fine. Except that it won't, simply because:

There is NO building there!

Seriously, please, go look.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

I should have reminded him of your post sooner but he's just too good at steering the thread off topic with his schizophrenic change of theories. First it was about the picture, then it was about a fake "Neil Armstrong" recording, then it was about the moon landing being a hoax, then it was about the moon being a spaceship and not being real....it's just too hard to keep up with
Incredible.

edit on 2-26-12 by reaxi0n because: oops

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

I should have reminded him of your post sooner but he's just too good at steering the thread off topic with his schizophrenic change of theories.

Yo you're wrong, i've never changed any theory, so you better stop showing your smashed bicycle here which i don't think anyone here is interested to see, this is not a place for "Dungeons and Dragons"-kid-game 'reaxi0in', this thread have nothing to do about changing theory, this thread is about "Alien Moon Base Captured By Chang'e-2 Orbiter". Beside, informations shows that China will be releasing all the data and images from the Chang'e-2 in the coming weeks and months, but did you even noticed that? I don't think you did, i think you have serious problems about what this thread is all about.
edit on 27-2-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Wrong, i've never changed any theory, so you better stop showing your smashed bicycly here which i don't think anyone is interested to see, this is not a place for "Dungeons and Dragons"-kid-game 'reaxi0in',

Yes you did. And I don't understand what any of that means.

this thread have nothing to do about changing theory, this thread is about "Alien Moon Base Captured By Chang'e-2 Orbiter".

You're right, which you have not been talking about.

Beside, informations shows that China will be releasing all the data and images from the Chang'e-2 in the coming weeks and months, but did you even noticed that? I don't think you did,

"informations" show you're wrong and it's not a Chinese image.

i think you have serious problems about what this thread is all about.

I don't think I'm the one with the problems here

Peace

edit on 2-27-12 by reaxi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Yes you did.

Nope.

And I don't understand what any of that means.

You're wasting your time with your childish "Dungeons and Dragons"-kid-game here, that's what it means, and you're don't take this thread seriously, which you have shown on numerous occations by now...

You're right, which you have not been talking about.

Still wasting your time with your ridiculous "Dungeons and Dragons"-kid-game, huh? You're lying again, i have been talking about topic that have something to do with this thread. And like i previously said, informations shows that China will be releasing all the data and images from the Chang'e-2 in the coming weeks and months, but did you even noticed that? I don't think you did.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

You are just a liar.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

You are just a liar.

Nope, i'm not a liar, so you're lying.

And like i previously said, NASA could have airbrushed the anomalies out, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH for THAT NICE WORK YOU PUT THERE 'reaxi0n', this is a PERFECT example of how NASA could have airbrushed this "Alien base" out and then manipulated their photo to make it look like nothing is there
, just before they released it, and "Whistleblowers" confirm that NASA airbrush anomalies out of their images before they release them to the public.

'reaxi0n', did you just manipulated Chang'e 2 Orbiter's image, to make it look like nothing is there? Or was it your parents who showed you how to manipulate it?
I noticed there is a triangular shaped "dark shadow" spot on the right area of your provided socalled manipulated "nothing is there" image, and that "Artist" who made that triangular shaped "dark shadow" did a very bad job, because it does not look like a real shadow spot at all, and that's unfortunately very disappointing 'reaxi0n', because it looks like a very untrained "Artist" who painted that triangular shaped "dark shadow" (what is supposed to be a shadow, HHHHA-HA-HA how ridiculous!) with a pen-tool used for Cartoon drawings. And you what? I think that the one who made that triangular shaped dark spot (that is SUPPOSED to look like a shadow) is a VERY untrained amateur Cartoon drawer!!!

Another thing, that manipulated "nothing is there" image seems to be the excact same photo as allegedly taken by Chang'e 2 Orbiter. You don't really think that NASA's own Orbiter was flying just behind Chang'e 2 Orbither to take the excact same photo, right? I tell you what, NASA's own orbiter did NOT fly just behind Chang'e 2 Orbiter.
So either you manipulated with Chang'e 2 Orbiter's image to make it look like nothing is there, or your parents showed you how to manipulate it to make it look like nothing is there.

Lunar anomalies , NASA's policy still says that they have to airbrush anomalies out of their images before they release them to the public.

Colonel Charles Senn's letter to Lieutenant General Duward Crow of NASA, "I sincerely hope that you are successful in preventing a re-opening of UFO investigations"

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34 >>

join