It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Moon Base Captured By Chang'e-2 Orbiter 2012

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

And like i previously said, NASA could have airbrushed the anomalies out

I think your just arguing for the sake of arguing now , you already conceded earlier in the thread that that was not the case and there was no evidence of NASA airbrushing the original .
This thread is over , done and dusted , just accept it and move on

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
I think your just arguing for the sake of arguing now , you already conceded earlier in the thread that that was not the case and there was no evidence of NASA airbrushing the original .
This thread is over , done and dusted , just accept it and move on

Nope, the thread is not over. I admit i made a little mistake earlier during this thread, but i never proved there was no evidence of NASA airbrushing the original. This thread is still open, if it was proven to be a hoax it would have been moved to the hoax section, but it has not been moved the hoax section, so guess what, this thread have NOT been proven as hoax, >>BOO!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Since the picture was taken in 1967, and it is the EXACT same image, no, it was not "airbrushed out," it was added in. You are just trying to argue because you have been proven wrong

edit on 2-27-12 by reaxi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Give it up 'Anunaki' you lost on page 3.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by reaxi0n
Since the picture was taken in 1967, and it is the EXACT same image, no, it was not "airbrushed out," it was added in.

The chances of NASA's own Orbiter flying the excact same line as China's own orbiter is very small, so no, NASA's own orbiter could not have taken the excact same image.

You missed something on Page 32 www.abovetopsecret.com... 'reaxi0n', did you just manipulated Chang'e 2 Orbiter's image, to make it look like nothing is there? Or was it your parents who showed you how to manipulate it?
I noticed there is a triangular shaped "dark shadow" spot on the right area of your provided socalled manipulated "nothing is there" image, and that "Artist" who made that triangular shaped "dark shadow" did a very bad job, because it does not look like a real shadow spot at all, and that's unfortunately very disappointing 'reaxi0n', because it looks like a very untrained "Artist" who painted that triangular shaped "dark shadow" (what is supposed to be a shadow, HHHHA-HA-HA how ridiculous!) with a pen-tool used for Cartoon drawings. And you what? I think that the one who made that triangular shaped dark spot (that is SUPPOSED to look like a shadow) is a VERY untrained amateur Cartoon drawer!!!

Another thing, that manipulated "nothing is there" image seems to be the excact same photo as allegedly taken by Chang'e 2 Orbiter. You don't really think that NASA's own Orbiter was flying just behind Chang'e 2 Orbither to take the excact same photo, right? I tell you what, NASA's own orbiter did NOT fly just behind Chang'e 2 Orbiter.
So either you manipulated with Chang'e 2 Orbiter's image to make it look like nothing is there, or your parents showed you how to manipulate it to make it look like nothing is there.

You are just trying to argue because you have been proven wrong

Nope, i have not been proven wrong, >>BOO!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0rphine
Give it up 'Anunaki' you lost on page 3.

I see no reason to give it up, and guess what, this thread have not been moved to the hoax section because it has NOT been proven as hoax, >>BOO!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10
The chances of NASA's own Orbiter flying the excact same line as China's own orbiter is very small, so no, NASA's own orbiter could not have taken the excact same image.

DUH? That's why it's not a freaking Chinese image! Jesus what is so hard for you to understand, seriously?!

HERE IS THE LUNAR ORBITER III IMAGE GALLERY.
www.lpi.usra.edu...

It's image 3085. Scroll down and you will see it. It was taken in 1967!
Seriously what is so hard for you to comprehend here?

You missed something on Page 32 www.abovetopsecret.com... 'reaxi0n', did you just manipulated Chang'e 2 Orbiter's image, to make it look like nothing is there? Or was it your parents who showed you how to manipulate it?

I wasn't the one who made the animation. Why don't you read the thread next time.

I noticed there is a triangular shaped "dark shadow" spot on the right area of your provided socalled manipulated "nothing is there" image, and that "Artist" who made that triangular shaped "dark shadow" did a very bad job, because it does not look like a real shadow spot at all, and that's unfortunately very disappointing 'reaxi0n', because it looks like a very untrained "Artist" who painted that triangular shaped "dark shadow" (what is supposed to be a shadow, HHHHA-HA-HA how ridiculous!) with a pen-tool used for Cartoon drawings. And you what? I think that the one who made that triangular shaped dark spot (that is SUPPOSED to look like a shadow) is a VERY untrained amateur Cartoon drawer!!!

Wtf are you talking about?

Another thing, that manipulated "nothing is there" image seems to be the excact same photo as allegedly taken by Chang'e 2 Orbiter. You don't really think that NASA's own Orbiter was flying just behind Chang'e 2 Orbither to take the excact same photo, right? I tell you what, NASA's own orbiter did NOT fly just behind Chang'e 2 Orbiter.
So either you manipulated with Chang'e 2 Orbiter's image to make it look like nothing is there, or your parents showed you how to manipulate it to make it look like nothing is there.

No one can really be this clueless. You are a troll. You have to be.
edit on 2-27-12 by reaxi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Informations shows that China will be releasing all the data and images from the Chang'e-2 in the coming weeks and months, ladies and gentlemen, please be patient and wait...

edit on 27-2-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

It really is crazy how unintelligent you are.

Can't even spell your own username right either.
edit on 27-2-2012 by m0rphine because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

DUH? That's why it's not a freaking Chinese image! Jesus what is so hard for you to understand, seriously?!

HERE IS THE LUNAR ORBITER III IMAGE GALLERY.
www.lpi.usra.edu...

It's image 3085. Scroll down and you will see it. It was taken in 1967!
Seriously what is so hard for you to comprehend here?

You're LYING again, image 3085 is not the same as this you just provided

How does it feel being caught on LYING on numerous occations, huh 'reaxi0n'?
What another downer for you...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

YES IT IS

www.lpi.usra.edu...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

YES IT IS www.lpi.usra.edu...

Nope. You're LYING again, image 3085 is not the same as this image you just provided

How does it feel being caught on LYING on numerous occations, huh 'reaxi0n'? What another downer for you...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Whatever makes you feel better. I'm out of here

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackmirage0311
[how does it feel being mentally #ing retarded?

Is this childish bs of yours really the best you can do? You really are disappointing, this thread is about "Alien Moon Base Captured By Chang'e-2 Orbiter", and if you can't handle it and if you have nothing better to do than your false accusations bs then you're wasting your time here, so you better better off backing off...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

It really is crazy how #ing stupid you are. Can't even spell your own username right.

Tsk tsk tsk, is this childish bs of yours really the best you can do? The reason i chose "Anunaki10" was that at the time i was about to join is that "Anunaki" was already occupied by another ATS member, so was "Anunaki1" and so on, so when i finally suggested to use "Anunaki10" then that suggestion was free to use, so i said >Okay, why not just use "Anunaki10" then?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10
Tsk tsk tsk, is this childish bs of yours really the best you can do? The reason i chose "Anunaki10" was that at the time i was about to join is that "Anunaki" was already occupied by another ATS member, so was "Anunaki1" and so on, so when i finally suggested to use "Anunaki10" then that suggestion was free to use, so i said >Okay, why not just use "Anunaki10" then?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

'm0rphine', this thread is about ""Alien Moon Base Captured By Chang'e-2 Orbiter", you're wasting time with your bs, you can't be taken seriously. And guess what, this thread have not been proven as hoax, >>BOO!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Please stop taking this thread off topic. You are distracting everyone.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Whatever makes you feel better. I'm out of here

YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT, this thread is about "Alien Moon Base Captured By Chang'e-2 Orbiter", but you have been caught on LYING on numerous occations 'reaxi0n', so you are doing yourself a favor if you stay away, as you just said...

<< 30  31  32    34 >>

join