It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Moon Base Captured By Chang'e-2 Orbiter 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
China will be releasing Hi Res images taken by the Chang'e-2 moon orbiter, which clearly show buildings and structures on the moons surface. Is this proof NASA is lieing?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Sweet. Every day of 2012 seems to bring something else interesting.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Uploaded by StephenHannardADGUK on Feb 14, 2012
I was sent some pictures by a source who claims China will be releasing Hi Res images taken by the Chang'e-2 moon orbiter, which clearly show buildings and structures on the moons surface.

...Seems legit.

I wish this was from a credible source, but I don't believe this for a second.
edit on 11/27/10 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by anthonygillespie2012
China will be releasing Hi Res images taken by the Chang'e-2 moon orbiter, which clearly show buildings and structures on the moons surface. Is this proof NASA is lieing?

"...clearly show" ? Hm, not sure about that, but those straight lines do look like something more than photo errors and anomolies...

"Is this proof NASA is lieing?" Hm, not sure about that yet either... It may be proof that whoever is touting this image as actual proof of whats real on the moon is lying though?

It sure is an interesting site though. Is there any indication of where this may be on the moon, so we can look up other photos of the area, or is this the only photo so far of the unknown location?

The video comes with an interesting audio too...

Fun stuff...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I want to see more pics from chang'e 2 like this one: picture

If theres somthing there and nasa are being weird about releasing their best shots, china will!

MORE please china

How pissed are Americans that the space program they've funded for years on end wont give them the good stuff.....

EDIT: look at THIS

edit on 20-2-2012 by Biigs because: Added second cool link

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Well. I'm actually almost religious about believing in bases on the moon, so I almost can't contain my excitement and I certainly can't comment on the Chang'e footage (if real). I hope I'm not let down. But it would explain the disinfo about chinese UFOs which has been released by the US over the last year or so - perhaps (most probably?) because the US know that China is going to release this info.

If there are bases, and Chang'e took photos, then China is giving the big finger to NASA in revealing evidence. It also suggests that NASA has been the biggest liar in town for many years.

Just that one hi-rez pic in the last post is a finger to NASA imho. It's well overdue.

Maybe NASA is operated by Christians. Or the greys. But religious zealots more likely. It's hard to go to war without a "God" and we all know just how secretive Christians can be if we look to the Catholic Church.

If this is true, then NASA has a LOT to answer for. It would seem they've actually been obfuscating the very thing they were set up to explore. Or the info has gone to the super rich. And on the closest and most familiar object in the world.

C'mon China, the US have killed many an iPod maker. Get the info out guys. Show the "free" world just how fooled we all were.

EDIT: I'm not sure what runs ATS, but it's our duty to right-click and save all images leaked or overtly published of the moon. And all you guys who can rip Youtube vids, get your rippers ready because if this is big news, some fundamentalist nut will try and quash it like he did in Contact. It's out duty, fellow conspirasists. Also - any Chinese language people out there - can you link to this stuff for us?
edit on 20/2/2012 by objectman because: edited for clarity

edit on 20/2/2012 by objectman because: Added movie reference to illustrate a point

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I am not surprised. The real question is, are these "alien" structures, or do they belong to one of the governments of this world? It seems fitting that our country (US) would claim the moon as their own, maybe we have been building up there for years. I personally would not mind the alien theory, finally disclosure.

PLPL

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Its curious, and somewhat scary. How many generations of humans have looked up at the moon on lonely nights, wondering if someone was looking back? Lo and behold, someone very well might have been, and might be doing so still. How curious! One must wonder if it is still inhabited, and if not, what a find! I would love to be one of the first to see inside and investigate a structure of alien design containing who knows what....
But somehow I can just see us humans going nuts over some alien's trashbin, amazed at what would amount to a leftover pizza box or soda can...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012

WILL BE releasing?
'Will' is a definitive word.

An unknown source, possibly from China, may have sent these images to an unknown Youtube user. Then you come on here and say, "China WILL be releasing........"
I don't believe you.

Let's pretend for a minute, that what I just saw is in fact a building, that is in fact on the moon, why does it have to be alien?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

It would more likely be alien imho for several reasons...

1. the military isn't run by the brightest people, just the big-headed.

2. I doubt we can build mile high ... "things" in total secrecy (good on the military jocks if they have)

3. someone would leak something about all the stuff that's had to go up there (a lot of stuff has been leaked about UFOs etc, but nothing really about space programs (unless you got a juicy link for us)).

4. I just think it's more likely that a non-earth being has been observing us for millenia from the back of a very unusual satellite than it is for a NASA general to build a base up there - and then you gotta ask why woud they do that?The alien has more reason to build one. What are we gonna do? Planet hop? I doubt that.

I guess it all depends on the reverse engineering idea - which I think is bunk. I don't have any trouble believing in non-human entities and suspect that they have been a) at least watching us or at worst b) breeding and farming us

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Again the images in another Youtuber video have no context, no coordinates, and no indication of whether they are orbital images or the projected 3D terrain landscape map. If a terrain map lots of geometric anomalies can show up, after all the terrain mapping is made from pixels of data, and pixels are squares. Other data glitches can show up if the terrain DEM data isn't the same resolution as the image projections.

Reading the Youtuber's description, (unlike those who find the Youtuber credible), I have to just laugh out loud!

He also claims NASA has deliberately bombed important areas of the Moon in an effort to destroy ancient artefacts and facility's.

Pictures yet to be released clearly show nuclear impact craters and building debris caused by explosions in an effort by NASA to destroy the truth. China is moving toward full disclosure of the Extraterrestrial reality, if these images and future ones are verified genuine then NASA should be investigated for fraud and treason. China will be releasing all the data and images from the Chang'e-2 in the coming weeks and months, lets hope this is the beginning of a new era.

Disclaimer: The ADG cannot confirm the authenticity of the information presented, we merely present the information to a wider audience on behalf of the filmmaker, witness, source or author.

Yup, now NASA is bombing the moon to hide what they already found. Makes perfect sense to me, perfect nonsense.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs
I want to see more pics from chang'e 2 like this one: picture

If theres somthing there and nasa are being weird about releasing their best shots, china will!

MORE please china

That may be a more dramatic-looking image, but most images from NASA's LRO spacecraft are at a higher resolution than that image. Chang'e 2's best resolution is about 1 meter per pixel, while The LRO camera has a resolution of 0.5 m per pixel (and in some cases even better) -- which is about twice as fine of a resolution. Basically, the LRO can see objects 1/2 to even 1/4 the size that Chang'e 2 can.

The picture you linked is a 3D model that used 2D images and radar data to obtain that 3D look. It is certainly a dramatic picture, but it has a resolution 1.3 meters per pixel -- which is extremely good, but not as good as NASA's LRO image resolution.

Link to LROC Gallery

edit on 2/20/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Chang'e-2 image resolution, 4.3 feet per pixel, NASA LRO highest image resolution, 25 cm per pixel, (9.84 inches).

FYI.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Certainly an interesting story and just to tie it in, OPs video is also posted in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Yup, now NASA is bombing the moon to hide what they already found. Makes perfect sense to me, perfect nonsense.

Well if the rest is true, it certainly would be a plausible concequence. So what makes you say it is nonsense? Just your "feeling" or do you have any proof of this? Because the proof presented so far seem to say the opposite.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Well if the rest is true, it certainly would be a plausible concequence. So what makes you say it is nonsense? Just your "feeling" or do you have any proof of this? Because the proof presented so far seem to say the opposite.

But NASA isn't bombing the Moon. Probes have been crash landed on the Moon since the early 1960's. More recently, they have been intentionally de-orbited at the end of their mission to keep lunar orbital space clear. A side benefit is that the impact churns up the ground, allowing scientists to observe the composition of the deeper lunar crust.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by Illustronic

What proof?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
How can it show shadow if its a photo error. It first I thought it could just be a crumbled cliff face but it looks far to geometric.

I'm gonna do some more research.

ALS
edit on 20-2-2012 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Who the f cares what they say in
a congresional hearing "Under Oath"?!?!?

Mankind is a liar in nature...If we can benifit
with a lie...We will Lie...

Even the TINIEST nontruth is a lie...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Miccey

Good point.

Its hard to swear on your god and your goverment if you have seen proof they are a myth anyway, why would you care?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join