It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Moon Base Captured By Chang'e-2 Orbiter 2012

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10
So you can't prove you ridiculous claims? Too bad for you then!

Every claim has been proven, you're just using stupid sources, hoaxers, and pseudoscience and saying that it is fact.

You have not proven anything. Everything you say is "well he said..."

"but he said...."

I don't care what someone tells you, prove they are telling the truth.
You can't, because they lie.

edit on 2-26-12 by reaxi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by reaxi0n
What does JFK have to do with anything?

Like i said, Philip Corso revealed that JFK's effort to gain presidential control over secret files on UFO and alien visitation could have been one of the reasons for the assassination of the Kennedys. JFK reportedly also wanted to release the secret files on UFOs and Extraterrestrial visitation to the public, so it's speculated it could be one of the reasons they had to assassinate him. It's speculated that there are many reasons for the assassination of the Kennedys, and the UFO and Extraterrestrial case is one of them. Secret CIA memos reveal that President John F. Kennedy was killed because he wanted to release the UFO files.

How can you compare any of these other losers to someone who was the President of the United States?

I don't think you see the other "Whistleblowers" as losers compared to JFK. Another thing, Jimmy Carter was denied access to these secret files on UFOs an Exraterrestrial visitation, and the Secret Shadow Government LIED to President Bill Clinton.

Another thing, Bill Clinton >>I'd have sexual relationship with that woman Ms Lewinsky, i told anybody to lie>Let me tell you something...>I wish that all could be California

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

I don't think you see the other "Whistleblowers" as losers compared to JFK. Another thing, Jimmy Carter was denied access to these secret files on UFOs an Exraterrestrial visitation, and the Secret Shadow Government LIED to President Bill Clinton.

Another thing, Bill Clinton >>I'd have sexual relationship with that woman Ms Lewinsky, i told anybody to lie>Let me tell you something...>I wish that all could be California

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Attention!!!

this is the topic

Alien Moon Base Captured By Chang'e-2 Orbiter 2012

This thread will be temporarily closed to give members a chance to read the following:

You are responsible for your own posts.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

Just to clarify...

Reopened.
Please note continued disregard for the rules will result in further post removals and may result in temporary Posting Bans.

edit on Sun Feb 26 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

Was there proof in that post, or just more childish insults?

Where is your proof?

Also, evidence has been given that shows this "Chinese" image is a NASA image taken from Lunar Orbiter III in 1967. You have not proved otherwise. The only place this "Chinese alien base" image shows up is in stupid YouTube videos, because if we were to get our hands on the image used for the video, people would be able to tell it is photoshopped. It has also been proven that Chang'e 2 was not physically capable of taking a picture of the Moon's surface due to its orbit this month like the videos claim. This has been proven to be a lie. Yes, a lie. A hoax. A fraud. A con. A sham. And there is nothing you can do about it.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

This has been proven to be a lie. Yes, a lie. A hoax. A fraud. A con. A sham. And there is nothing you can do about it.

Nope, if it was a hoax, it would have been moved to the hoax section, and another tthing, it has not been proven to be a hoax.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

This has been proven to be a lie. Yes, a lie. A hoax. A fraud. A con. A sham. And there is nothing you can do about it.

Nope, if it was a hoax, it would have been moved to the hoax section, and another tthing, it has not been proven to be a hoax.

Yes it has. The entire alien/extraterrestrial UFO subject could be considered a hoax because aliens/extraterrestrial UFOs have never been proven to even exist.

Again I ask you, where is your proof?
If you keep stating things as true without proof to back up your claims, then you are a liar.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

David Icke, Alex Collier, and the moon.

That's right David Icke and Alex Collier are very good in their field, they both confirm that the Moon is artificial, and there are others like for example some Soviet scientists who also confirm that the Moon is artificial. Also Richard Hoagland confirm there are "cities" on the Moon, www.ufocasebook.com...

Moon secrets revealed - Richard Hoagland and John Lear, Part 1 , Part 2 , Part 3 , Part 4 , Part 5

Glass Dome on the Moon - by Richard Hoagland

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

David Icke, Alex Collier, and the moon.

That's right David Icke and Alex Collier are very good in their field, they both confirm that the Moon is artificial, and there are others like for example some Soviet scientists who also confirm that the Moon is artificial. Also Richard Hoagland confirm there are "cities" on the Moon, www.ufocasebook.com...

Moon secrets revealed - Richard Hoagland and John Lear, Part 1 , Part 2 , Part 3 , Part 4 , Part 5

Glass Dome on the Moon - by Richard Hoagland

Neither of them are scientists. It isn't "their field" LMAO.
They are liars for profit.

Stay on topic. This is not the topic.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Yes it has.

Nope, this thread has not been proven as hoax, >>BOO!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Nope, this thread has not been proven as hoax,

It has. Proof was given. Where's yours?

>>BOO!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mojo1
The NASA original has clearly been tampered with. The big tell is the line/artifact in the image that also appears in the chinese version.

Ummm... hello??

Is the entire ATS staff on vacation?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Neither of them are scientists.

You're lying, they are scientists, which i also posted on Page 30 www.abovetopsecret.com... Two Soviet scientists conluded the Moon to be artificial

Two Soviet scientists, Vasin and Shcherbokov, have spent much of their careers examining the facts compiled on lunar phenomena. Their conclusion is that the Moon is artificial, possibly a hollowed-out planet, and that it was steered from some distant region of the galaxy into a circular orbit around our planet (hence the extraordinary mystery of rock and Moon-dust age variations). They claim that intellectual life has existed in the Moon for eons.

Scientific experts, including NASA investigators believe that the Moon is hollow---it is the only explanation. The velocity of sound has been found to increase with depth and at 40 miles it is too fast for the speed of propagation through rock substance. 'Spaceship Moon' is the brainchild of the two Soviet researchers but many others agree with the theory, including NASA scientists at JPL and an Oxford University physicist. The capture theory is now back in favour but with a significant adjustment that the Moon was steered into orbit.

In fact, if we include relevant data from extraterrestrial material transmitted by Ashayana Deane (see other articles for more information on this source) taken from a now vast body of advanced scientific knowledge about the universe, life and man's downfall, it is made clear that the Moon is another of the many components of the Beast machine (see Cosmic Map article), and does indeed play a sinister role. The natural matter of the Moon came from a very large planet, Maldek (or Marduk), which orbited our Sun thousands of years ago between Mars and Jupiter. It was inhabited by a thriving civilisation which degenerated to such a degree that the planet was destroyed. The asteroid belt is a product of the many fragments, which includes Wormwood (Bible), referred to as Battlestar Wormwood by ETs (see Planet X article).

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

It has.

Nope, this thread have not been proven as hoax, unfortunately for you...

edit on 26-2-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join