It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Moon Base Captured By Chang'e-2 Orbiter 2012

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

For example 'm0rphine' and 'ProdBird' were not able to prove their points, they failed in their attempt to discredit the alleged asronaut's film footage, they also failed in their attempt to discredit this 'Alien Moon Base Captured By Chang'e-2 Orbiter 2012 thread'.

Please forgive me for this but STOP as you are only showing that you have no clue what you are talking about and this thread has been shown by enough other members and the OP to be a hoax,so in all actuality you are the one who has failed,miserably I might add.. Sorry the truth hurts...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rphine
Yes I do, and so do other people in this thread, which is why you keep ignoring the facts that they give you.

Your bs is a sad sight, *sigh*. Do you know what your problem is? You refuse to realize that your attempt to discredit these cases are pointless. You will NEVER EVER be able to discredit these cases, no matter how hard you try, and there is NOTHING you can do about that.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
Please forgive me for this but STOP as you are only showing that you have no clue what you are talking about and this thread has been shown by enough other members and the OP to be a hoax,so in all actuality you are the one who has failed,miserably I might add.. Sorry the truth hurts...

This case have not been proven as hoax.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10
Your bs is a sad sight, *sigh*. Do you know what your problem is? You refuse to realize that your attempt to discredit these cases are pointless. You will NEVER EVER be able to get me to listen to facts, no matter how hard you try, and there is NOTHING you can do about that.

Thank you for being honest

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Just because you choose to ignore the proof, does not mean it hasn't been proven. That is why you are the only person in this 20 page thread still defending it, because most people here have a sense of logic and understand the difference between reality and proven hoax.
edit on 22-2-2012 by m0rphine because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I know about the Chang'e 2....everyone here knows about the Chang'e 2. What are you trying to prove by showing the wikipedia page? That you can not realize it was launched in 2010 and not 1967 like the photograph is from?

It was launched in 2010, yes, and another thing... Informations show CHINESE CHANG’E 2 ORBITER FOUND ALIEN BASE ON THE BACK SIDE OF THE MOON 2/17/2012
edit on 22-2-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

What does that prove? You listed another lame site linking to the same lame video with the same BS description as all the other BS websites you have been listing as "evidence"

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I know about the Chang'e 2....everyone here knows about the Chang'e 2. What are you trying to prove by showing the wikipedia page? That you can not realize it was launched in 2010 and not 1967 like the photograph is from?

It was launched in 2010, yes, and another thing... Informations show CHINESE CHANG’E 2 ORBITER FOUND ALIEN BASE ON THE BACK SIDE OF THE MOON 2/17/2012

Another funny thing that proves this lie....your link says 2/17/2012, yet the youtube video that is in the OP was posted on the 14th.

Uploaded by StephenHannardADGUK on Feb 14, 2012

www.youtube.com...
edit on 22-2-2012 by m0rphine because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Just because you choose to ignore the proof, does not mean it hasn't been proven. That is why you are the only person in this 20 page thread still defending it, because most people here have a sense of logic and understand the difference between reality and proven hoax.

You're lying again... I never said i ignore proof, your LIAR. Most people here have, unlike you, sense of logic and understand the difference between reality and what is not reality, and no, this case is NOT proven as hoax.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

You're lying again... I never said i ignore proof, your LIAR.

I never said you said that. I said that's what you do.

Most people here have, unlike you, sense of logic and understand the difference between reality and what is not reality, and no, this case is NOT proven as hoax.

Right, that is why there is no one backing you up

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Really, how about page 3 first post.

Check it out....

or page 6 about 3/4 the way down the OP agree it is a hoax.. Try reading them first before you say it hasn't been proven a hoax...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Another funny thing that proves this lie....your link says 2/17/2012, yet the youtube video that is in the OP was posted on the 14th.

Just because if it shows that the dates are wrong, it still does not necessarily prove this case as hoax.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by m0rphine

Ouch!!! that has to hurt.... An ego that is...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Don't you know what that means? It means the photo was allegedly taken by Chang'e 2 Orbiter 17 february 2012

Explain how you post a video three days before this picture was even taken?

Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder can see thru this comment, yet you cannot see the illogic in your comment?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Yeah, you're absolutely right, 'm0rphine' obviously misunderstood something here!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic

Originally posted by sapien82
Well anyone would think that there arent bases on the moon , however maybe it was just coincidence but last year
Nasa on Astronomy picture of the day , posted a picture of the moon from the LRO , the following day they posted a picture of earths largest strip mining machine .
I immediately thought that someone was having a laugh at us and were sneakily hinting to us that we are already strip mining the moon using these giant machines that can strip the length of a football pitch in under an hour .

Its on APOD and is still there , I linked it before in a previous ATS thread and its just either total coincidence or a someone hinting at the truth .

WOW, just WOW...
The Big Muskie is a model 4250-W Bucyrus-Erie dragline digger, with a 220 cubic yard bucket, it weighs 27 million pounds!

Height: 222 ft., 6 in.
Length of the boom: 310 feet
Length of machine with boom down: 487 ft., 6 in.
Empty bucket weight: 230 tons
Width: 151 ft., 6 in., compare to an 8 lane highway!
Cable diameter: 5 in
Electrically powered: 13,800 volts
Mobility: hydraulically driven walking feet

The largest spacecraft payload (not counting the upper stage rocket and fuel) ever to have reached earth escape velocity are the Apollo 15-17 weighing in at 103,570 pounds, 260th the mass of the digger, and very much smaller.

Explain to us how on earth an excavator was ever launched to earth escape velocity, and for now we will ignore how it was every able to safely land on the moon and operate.

This thread just keeps getting more out there by the page...

Well, my theory is that these where built a long time ago at some point in our Earth's billions of years by a civilization far more advanced than ours. Our current civilization only really started to get things together only 20,000 years ago or so.
Who knows what kind of highly advanced civilizations made it to their peak and at one point had structures and bases on the Moon and elsewhere.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Yeah, you're absolutely right, 'm0rphine' obviously misunderstood something here!

What exactly did I misunderstand? Your link says it was taken 2/17/2012, but the video on youtube was uploaded on 2/14/2012, so it would have been taken before 2/14. This shows your link is a lie. Are you that stupid? At least be humble enough to admit when you are wrong.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
You guys do realize that you are arguing with someone who will continue to argue with you until they are blue in the face, don't you? It will not matter what you show this person, or how many mistakes you can point out to them, nor will it matter how many times you demostrate that their source are very weak or questionable web sits.

This is the type of person that I was talking about earlier that has blind faith, will believe anything that is posted on YouTube, or any other site, as long as it fits what they want to believe in.

They feel SO strong about things, that for you to DARE question their "proof", is almost like blasphemy to them.

However, as you guys have pointed out, the image was not taken by the Chinese, but instead is an earlier photo, much earlier. That in itself is enough to turn away those that are serious about UFO's and ET's, through actual data that is not manipulated or created to try and convence people of something (or to simply see how many hits they can get on YouTube).

I've already seen one thread today that was proven a Hoax and moved to the Hoax forum by one of the actual Site Owners of ATS.

I imagine this one will make it's way there too once they get around to it (they have a lot to look at on here).

But I seriously recommend giving up on this guy. It's quite obvious that you won't convince him that the video is indeed a hoax, because the creator of the video lied about the sorce of the picture in the first place.

Oh, and you won't get the "last word" in with them either. They'll stay up all night to be sure of that. So give it up, and let's go find a more reputable thread and siting to analyze.
edit on 22-2-2012 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

You need post nothing more, Really that is all that you need to post...

Wrong ego....

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

What exactly did I misunderstand? Your link says it was taken 2/17/2012, but the video on youtube was uploaded on 2/14/2012, so it would have been taken before 2/14. This shows your link is a lie. Are you that stupid? At least be humble enough to admit when you are wrong.

If you go back, then you will see i said, just because if it shows that the dates are wrong, it still does not necessarily prove this case as hoax.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join