It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Moon Base Captured By Chang'e-2 Orbiter 2012

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

I am not saying there is positively nothing on the moon. I am saying this specific photograph was debunked already
edit on 21-2-2012 by m0rphine because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I dont buy this being fake....sorry,its just too convienent.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Novaroc

SOMEBODY ELSE IS ON THE MOON

SORRY TO INTERRUPT BUT I AM 70 YEARS OLD AND I DON'T HAVE THE TIME LEFT TO READ THROUGH ALL THE STUFF. I FOUND THIS WHILE I WAS LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE. I WILL COME BACK IN A COUPLE OF DAYS AND LET YOU GUYS EXPLAIN IT TO ME. CHECK IT OUT.....THANKS

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
LA LUNA.....SOMEBODY ELSE IS ON THE MOON #2
I POSTED TO QUICK THIS IS PAGE 1

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
Here's a visual comparison of the pic in the video and LO-3085
snip
Check out the original image at the link below and look where the base should be... no base.

www.lpi.usra.edu...

Good job, Zarniwoop! I had a difficult time finding you because I saw your name on another page but the poster spelled your name Zarniwhoop and I did a Google search and found many Zarniwoops but none of them was you so I used the ATS Search and, bingo!, here you are. I appreciate your effective research. The thread should have ended with your reply but here it is going on forever, it seems, and the Mods are nowhere in sight!

edit on 22-2-2012 by The Shrike because: Edit photo URL

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickt43

That website is full of bs material with the one you quote above being one of the worst offenders. They left out the 2nd worst offender "WE DISCOVERED ALIEN BASES ON THE MOON" by Fred Steckling. I mention it 'cause if you're going off the deep end you might as well have another "good" read!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Images of non-natural structures on the moon can be found using this site:

apollo.sese.asu.edu...

The initial view of the surface is done with "lidar" imaging. On the left of the map you will see the word "Background". Under "background" is that word "lidar". Click on the arrow next to "lidar" and other options will appear. Choose "Color".
The Image Map interface gives coordinates for the area being zoomed in on.
Use the zoom tool to zoom in completely. Then right-click on the image and save it. It will save as the zoomed image which can then be further zoomed in on with most picture viewing applications on most computers.

Maneuver your cursor over these coordinates... 55.6 N/ 102.2 E and the result is:

www.fotothing.com...

just to point out a few things in that image:
www.fotothing.com...

this appears to be a mining operation with extensive support facilities.

Another set of coordinates... 22.4S/279.5E yields:

www.fotothing.com...

There is a thin sliver of light running down the center of the shadow which shows there are 2 buildings set close together and sunlight passes between them from behind. The building on the left is rectangular and the one on the right is square. Both are very tall.

A 3rd set of coordinates:
36.0 N/102.6 E

gallery.myff.org...

color reversed
gallery.myff.org...

edit on 22-2-2012 by doug r because: I forgot to include a link to further images...sorry.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by doug r

apollo.sese.asu.edu...

The initial view of the surface is done with "lidar" imaging. On the left of the map you will see the word "Background". Under "background" is that word "lidar". Click on the arrow next to "lidar" and other options will appear. Choose "Color".
Use the zoom tool to zoom in completely. Then right-click on the image and save it. It will save as the zoomed image which can then be further zoomed in on with most picture viewing applications on most computers.

Maneuver your cursor over these coordinates... 55.6 N/ 102.2 E and the result is:

www.fotothing.com...

www.fotothing.com...

www.fotothing.com...

There is a thin sliver of light running down the center of the shadow which shows there are 2 buildings set close together and sunlight passes between them from behind. The building on the left is rectangular and the one on the right is square. Both are very tall.

Coordinates do not help one whit. You are seeing things that exist only in your mind. As always, people see things in photos that never have the resolution needed to come to a clear conclusion. ATS is full of threads that rely on photos where nothing is discerned but the claims keep coming in, as in this thread.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

So I take it you did not look at the images.
Or if you did, you only look silly by saying what are clearly structures aren't there.
These aren't ambiguous images.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
This movement has been criticized also by Oberg. Coincidence?

Was Oberg able to prove his point? Did he provide any source / link?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT
99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of the conspiracy crap on Youtube, is in fact, crap.

Nope.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0rphine
I am not saying there is positively nothing on the moon. I am saying this specific photograph was debunked already

What photograph are you refering to?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickt43

That website is full of bs material with the one you quote above being one of the worst offenders. They left out the 2nd worst offender "WE DISCOVERED ALIEN BASES ON THE MOON" by Fred Steckling. I mention it 'cause if you're going off the deep end you might as well have another "good" read!

Nope. That website is not full of bs. But, do you know who is full of bs? Guess what: YOU!!!

edit on 22-2-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

The one shown in the OP video

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by doug r

apollo.sese.asu.edu...

www.fotothing.com...

www.fotothing.com...

www.fotothing.com...

Coordinates do not help one whit. You are seeing things that exist only in your mind. As always, people see things in photos that never have the resolution needed to come to a clear conclusion. ATS is full of threads that rely on photos where nothing is discerned but the claims keep coming in, as in this thread.

Are you sure that 'doug r' seeing things that only exist in 'doug r's mind? I think these photos need further investigation. Remember, NASA have "Airbrushed" anomalies out of Moon's surface that include something that seems to be a "high tower". Question is, did NASA forget to "Airbrush" the other photos out? Good question...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Are you refering to the first post right from the beginning of this thread by ATS member 'anthonygillespie2012' ? And can you prove it have been debunked? Are you able provide any source / link that back up what you are trying to say? If you can't prove what you're trying to say, then i suppose this case is still open for further investigation then...
edit on 22-2-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012

Any update about when this testifying under oath before congress is gonna happen?

sec.line

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Are you refering to the first post right from the beginning of this thread by ATS member 'anthonygillespie2012' ? And can you prove it have been debunked? Are you able provide any source / link that back up what you are trying to say? Or are you just spreading ridiculous crap / disinformations?

Yeah...that would be what this thread is based on, would it not?

Would it hurt you to look past the first page of the thread? I said it was debunked on page 3. Feel free to click there before you go crying "disinfo"

here are the original pictures from the lunar orbiter which was already provided on page 3, as I've repeated three times now.
www.lpi.usra.edu...

Direct link to image:
www.lpi.usra.edu...

Not some crappy low resolution hoaxed image.
edit on 22-2-2012 by m0rphine because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Are you refering to the first post right from the beginning of this thread by ATS member 'anthonygillespie2012' ? And can you prove it have been debunked? Are you able provide any source / link that back up what you are trying to say? If you can't prove what you're trying to say, then i suppose this case is still open for further investigation then...

Yeah...that would be what this thread is based on, would it not?

Would it hurt you to look past the first page of the thread? I said it was debunked on page 3. Feel free to click there before you go crying "disinfo"

here are the original pictures from the lunar orbiter which was already provided on page 3, as I've repeated three times now.
www.lpi.usra.edu...

Direct link to image:
www.lpi.usra.edu...

Not some crappy low resolution hoaxed image.

Do you see anywhere where i should have accused you for being a disinfo agent? No, you don't, right?

I just saw these photos, yes. But does these photos disprove the video provided by ATS member 'anthonygillespie2012' ? You don't know that... If you go some posts back to my reply to 'Shrike' www.abovetopsecret.com... , then i said to 'Shrike' >>Are you sure that 'doug r' seeing things that only exist in 'doug r's mind? I think these photos need further investigation. Remember, NASA "Airbrushed" anomalies out of Moon's surface that include something that seems to be a "high tower". Question is, did NASA forget to "Airbrush" the other photos out? Good question...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Do you see anywhere where i should have accused you for being a disinfo agent? No, you don't, right?

Do you see anywhere that I said you accused me of being a disinfo agent?

I just saw these photos, yes. But does these photos disprove the video provided by ATS member 'anthonygillespie2012' ? You don't know that... If you go some posts back to my reply to 'Shrike' www.abovetopsecret.com... , then i said to 'Shrike' >>Are you sure that 'doug r' seeing things that only exist in 'doug r's mind? I think these photos need further investigation. Remember, NASA "Airbrushed" anomalies out of Moon's surface that include something that seems to be a "high tower". Question is, did NASA forget to "Airbrush" the other photos out? Good question...

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join