It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Moon Base Captured By Chang'e-2 Orbiter 2012

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by DARREN1976

But this is exactly what I'm saying, not saying it's fake and not saying it's real either, we need to find out exactly where this "tuber" sourced this material from, wether it is official chinese matrial, or what... it needs better than just a comparison to completely squash it if you catch my drift.

1st post page 3.... Source picture and comparison..

Thank you, thats all I was asking for, my eyesight must be failing me as I've read this thread from the start and I completely missed that, cheers!!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DARREN1976

No problem, it seems many other members have had the same problem.....

second

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Nope. That website is not full of bs. But, do you know who is full of bs? Guess what: YOU!!!

edit on 22-2-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

I guess you've never seen the x files movie....cause that's where that picture is from....

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawfulAs has been noted, even the OP admited it was not real....yet he of course has NOT edited his original post to reflect that.

Hey...why do that when your thread is raking in all those stars and flags?

To be fair, he can't edit his original post. ATS does not allow edits after a few (4?) hours.

His response on page 6 is good enough for me.

He (the OP) found something interesting that he didn't know how to evaluate, so he posted it here.
It was analyzed & evaluated by other ATS members and a reasonable consensus was achieved.
He acknowledged the results of the evaluation. The matter was settled, as far as he was concerned.

As far as I'm concerned, the OP has done just fine. I look forward to what he comes up with next.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Saint Exupery

you are correct about not being able to edit the OP, apology for that. I'm so used to other forums where the OP can be edited months, and months down the road.

At the same time, my point is still valid: Too many people here want to believe so badly, that they do not want to stop and think (or be bothered to read through a thread that may have already debunked something).

As I said, for those that honestly believe that NASA and the government lies to you, this does not AUTOMATICALLY make anyone that is NOT them, telling the truth!
There are many, many people on the internet that post things for the "lulz", to see how many people they can "fake out", or who simply want the attention.

I'm calling for people on here to have just a LITTLE bit of being a skeptic in them, and not jump up at every single thread (or YouTube) video and scream: This is REAL! This is PROOF! Simply because not everything you see is real or proof. Many things are faked just to get your goat.

No, I don't need aliens to land in my yard for me to believe in something (however, it would go a long ways, and you can be darn sure that when I grab my video cam, I'll note the date, time, place, and make sure there are plenty of IN FOCUS surrounding everyday things to be seen. Then submit the raw video to be analyzed and not hide a thing, so that others can do independent research on what it was I videoed.

ATS put a sticky on this part of the forum getting after "debunkers" behaviors because they were being insulting. It's a 2 way street. No need for the "believers" to be that way too, else ATS will have to a new sticky addressing their behavior too.

So keep in mind that not all debunkers are non-believers. We just want to be able to go through the paces and see if we arrive at the same conclusion, and this means having access to the sources and original data. To NOT assume that something is true or a lie....just because we wish to think it is, but to come to that conclusion based on research.

Scientific Method is the same whether it's for UFO's, Alien Moon Bases, or Nuclear Physics. And that means: having raw data available, research, and repeatable experiments that either bring about the same conclusion each time, or shows different results each time.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The only scenario where I could see that this wasn't a hoax would be this :

We go to the moon, we take pictures, map the place with cameras, etc, and find aliens and bases on the dark side of the moon. Then we do a deal with these aliens that nothing will be said about the real look of the dark side of the moon (well, we're kind of...ordered to do the deal.) and the aliens give us their own, ultra-hi-tech edited version of the moon with all the bases, etc, edited out (but made to look old to fit with our current tech.) and that's what we've been using ever since as our own 'fake' images that we've all seen since we started getting images of the place.

And that pic is from someone who's trying to unmask the conspiracy, leaked from inside NASA from one of our genuine first images when we saw all the bases, back when we started mapping the place. The 'unedited' original, how it really is version, and not the alien ultra-hi-tech version made to look like it's been done with our current tech, to hide the bases.

I think I'll side with the simpler scenario!
edit on 22-2-2012 by robhines because: typo

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by Illustronic

Yup, now NASA is bombing the moon to hide what they already found. Makes perfect sense to me, perfect nonsense.

Well if the rest is true, it certainly would be a plausible concequence. So what makes you say it is nonsense? Just your "feeling" or do you have any proof of this? Because the proof presented so far seem to say the opposite.

How about common sense? NASA "bombing" the moon is so stupid we shouldn't even respond! You speak of PROOF, okay let's see your proof (not a kid's youtube video, that isn't proof!)
The moon is being observed by countless telescopes and you are saying nobody would have noticed a nuclear explosion? Let's all grow up and learn a little about REAL science and not some raving you-tuber that is trying to get hits knowing their are ignorant people out here that will swallow it, hook, line and sinker!
When I was a child I remember when the first Ranger spacecraft hit the moon and some idiot military brass tried to interest the government into delivering a nuclear bomb to the moon's surface and was basically ridiculed as an idiot as NASA explained that
1. we don't know what kind of damage it would cause and
2. we wouldn't know if stuff we found was caused by the nuclear bomb or something else! It was never taken serious as it was just some brass thinking "We can hit the moon with a rocket and we can detonate a nuclear bomb so why don't we do it?"
I heard this story from my uncle who invented the optical guidance system for the deep space probe Voyager.
By the way did you know space probes like the moon and mars lander's are sterilized before flight? If Nasa was trying so hard to cover everything up why would they sterilize stuff?
They were surprised when the camera brought back from the Surveyor had micro-bacteria on it not only because it survived the vacuum and heat/cold of space but also because they said it showed they apparently didn't sterilize it well enough!
edit on 22-2-2012 by wulff because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by wulff

Actually Wulff, amateur astronomers here on earth can view lunar impacts from bodies the size of a softball, and will help by posting the best times for viewing. Marshall Space Flight Center Lunar Impact moitoring. If you have an 8-inch scope, you can see lunar impacts, here's some other stuff that will help.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rphine
I guess you've never seen the x files movie....cause that's where that picture is from.

I watched at least some of the X-file TV series with Agent Mulder (his FBI colleagues sometimes used to call him 'Spooky' Mulder in these TV series) and Agent Dana Scully a long time ago, so i'm familiar with X-files. But i haven't seen the X-files movies, only the TV series.
And yes, 'AmericanTaxslaver' commented >>Photo taken 'behind the scenes' from the X-Files movie set, same scene is in the movie

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

post by Anunaki10
NASA would NEVER have released photos like that, because NASA airbrush "anomalies" out

As opposed to the picture in the OP video which has been Photoshopped in

Oh and Dana Scully .....Mmmmm

edit on 22-2-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
As opposed to the picture in the OP video which has been Photoshopped in

It doesn't state anywhere if it was photoshopped, i think this case need further investigation.

Oh and Dana Scully .....Mmmmm

That's right, Gillian Anderson alias Dana Scully doesn't look bad at all, She's got the look, she sure looks hot

edit on 22-2-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

post by Anunaki10
so no, you don't know if it's fake or not

Having followed this thread from early on I think I do .
Evidence for the prosecution
The original picture posted by Zarniwoop
www.lpi.usra.edu...
No Moonbase , the youtuber claimed the image was from Chang'e-2 , it isn't , I know because I spent a couple of hours trying to find Chang'e-2 images and could only find a few and non looked like that .

Here;s a comparison of the original photo and a screenshot from the video posted by Mojo1
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That kind of shows the hoax don't ya think .

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Mojo1

Hey Mojo,
although NASA has images that may seem likely to have been tampered with, I do not believe this is one of them. That line that you see is actually where the film is spliced together to create the big image. You can see what I'm saying if you look at this big version, and along the left hand side as well. The only tampering that's apparent is from the image that's claimed to be from the Chang'e 2, which is obviously the image you showed from Lunar Orbiter 3 taken in 1967. Thanks for posting the comparison.

Peace

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

No Moonbase , the youtuber claimed the image was from Chang'e-2 , it isn't , I know because I spent a couple of hours trying to find Chang'e-2 images and could only find a few and non looked like that .

You claim youtube claimed that, are you sure youtube claimed that? I can't find anywhere where Youtube's own staff members should have claim that or fake it. There are however other sources other than Youtube that claim that:
www.ufocasebook.com...

Audio by Karl Wolfe from 2001 National Press Club Event

I was sent some pictures by a source who claims China will be releasing Hi Res images taken by the Chang'e-2 moon orbiter, which clearly show buildings and structures on the moons surface.

He also claims NASA has deliberately bombed important areas of the Moon in an effort to destroy ancient artifacts and facilities.

Pictures yet to be released clearly show nuclear impact craters and building debris caused by explosions in an effort by NASA to destroy the truth.

China is moving toward full disclosure of the Extraterrestrial reality, if these images and future ones are verified genuine then NASA should be investigated for fraud and treason.

China will be releasing all the data and images from the Chang'e-2 in the coming weeks and months, lets hope this is the beginning of a new era.

Thanks to 'Truth Behind the Scenes.'

alien-ufo-sightings.com...

Possible Alien Moon Base Captured By Chang’e-2 Orbit

I was sent some pictures by a source who claims China will be releasing Hi Res images taken by the Chang’e-2 moon orbiter, which clearly show buildings and structures on the moons surface.

He also claims NASA has deliberately bombed important areas of the Moon in an effort to destroy ancient artifacts and facilities.

Pictures yet to be released clearly show nuclear impact craters and building debris caused by explosions in an effort by NASA to destroy the truth. China is moving toward full disclosure of the Extraterrestrial reality.

Information submitted to UFO Casebook by Ken Pfeifer of MUFON.

Here;s a comparison of the original photo and a screenshot from the video posted by Mojo1
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That kind of shows the hoax don't ya think .

Nope, it doesn't prove it as hoax, like i said, this case still need further investigation. Informations also show that China will be releasing all the data and images from the Chang'e-2 in the coming weeks and months. So you have to be patient and wait...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

You claim youtube claimed that, are you sure youtube claimed that? I can't find anywhere where Youtube's own staff members should have claim that or fake it. There are however other sources other than Youtube that claim that:

The member who posted that video claimed it. It is in the description. This is not a credible source.

Nope, it doesn't prove it as hoax,

Yes it does. The original image has been pointed out to you multiple times. The "alien base" was put into it. Occam's Razor comes to mind........

like i said, this case still need further investigation. Informations also show that China will be releasing all the data and images from the Chang'e-2 in the coming weeks and months. So you have to be patient and wait...

No, you just will not accept facts.
China has not released the images yet, so this is not one of them. I look forward to messaging you when the hi resolution images show nothing but moon rocks.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

You are falling for a Hoax....wanna check the veracity of this latest "source" you cited??:

I was sent some pictures by a source who claims China will be releasing Hi Res images taken by the Chang'e-2 moon orbiter....

See that? ^ ^ ^ Note the date of the "Audio by Karl Wolfe..." It clearly says "2001", correct?

Now, go look up the launch date for the Chinese Chang'e 2....shall I wait?

(Hint.....the spacecraft was launched in 2010).

SO, how did Karl Wolfe have a "source" of released pictures from a Chinese spacecraft that had not yet been launched?

A time machine?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

SO, how did Karl Wolfe have a "source" of released pictures from a Chinese spacecraft that had not yet been launched?

A time machine?

Please don't give him any more ideas

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rphine
You post some video taken from a video game with a spanish voiceover and "Neil Armstrong" in the title, and all of a sudden it's "obviously filmed by Neil Armstrong because it's in the youtube title"

You misunderstood something here, it's the voice of a Spanish commentator in the video, still much to learn you have 'm0rphine'. You can check this out for yourself www.abovetopsecret.com... www.planetabenitez.com... And in that Spanish website they confirm the film footage of the Ancient building is authentic, they also confirm that NASA officially falsely deny that the astronauts never entered that ancient building on the Moon, but that Spanish website confirm that NASA is LYING...

*Sigh'*, I have caught you on your false claims a couple of times by now, you need to do some research, before you say something 'm0rphine'...

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join