It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Moon Base Captured By Chang'e-2 Orbiter 2012

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

I know exactly the type of person that this guy is. I'm just really bored right now and have nothing better to do so it's kinda entertaining for me.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

You guys do realize that you are arguing with someone who will continue to argue with you until they are blue in the face, don't you? It will not matter what you show this person, or how many mistakes you can point out to them, now will it matter how many times you demostrate that their source are very weak or questionable web sits.

I know I really have nothing better to do tonight, might as well entertain myself...

It is fun you really should try it out...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Originally posted by m0rphine
What exactly did I misunderstand? Your link says it was taken 2/17/2012, but the video on youtube was uploaded on 2/14/2012, so it would have been taken before 2/14. This shows your link is a lie. Are you that stupid? At least be humble enough to admit when you are wrong.

If you go back, then you will see i said, Some of these dates must be wrong. But just because if it shows that the dates are wrong, it still does not prove this case as hoax.

It shows the website you linked as more "proof" is lying.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by m0rphine

We seem to have the same thoughts..

second

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Nope. It could be type writing mistake, and mistakes is not the same as lying, so you misunderstood something here, again...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

CHINESE CHANG’E 2 ORBITER FOUND ALIEN BASE ON THE BACK SIDE OF THE MOON 2/17/2012[/url].
Don't you know what that means? It means the photo was allegedly taken by Chang'e 2 Orbiter 17 february 2012. So the info about "posted on 14th" must be wrong.

After completing its primary objective, the probe left lunar orbit for the L2 Lagrangian point, to test the Chinese tracking and control network, making the China National Space Administration the third space agency after NASA and ESA to have visited this point. It entered orbit around L2 on 25 August 2011, and is expected to remain there until the end of 2012.

Do you know what L2 lagrangian point means, do you know where that is? Chang'e 2 couldn't have taken any good photos of any part of the moon since August 2011.

As you can see, L1 and L2 are as far away from the moon as earth, actually a bit further away, no good lunar surface images from there.

Your fantasies are a bit tiresome, and your manners are worse than your 'research'.
edit on 22-2-2012 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Nope. It could be type writing mistake, and mistakes is not the same as lying, so you misunderstood something here, again...

It is a lie. It is portraying false information as truth.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I know exactly the type of person that this guy is.

Sometimes it really is necessary to keep an eye on you "disinformationists". And you know what? I enjoy "eating disinfo agents for lunch"...

I'm just really bored right now and have nothing better to do so it's kinda entertaining for me.

Wrong, you're not bored, but entertained, as you just said...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

It is a lie.

Nope. It could be type writing mistake, and mistakes are not the same as lying, so you misunderstood something here, again...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Sometimes it really is necessary to keep an eye on you "disinformationists". And you know what? I enjoy "eating disinfo agents for lunch"...

There's another "disinfo agent" quote. I think I will add that to my signature too.

Wrong, you're not bored, but entertained, as you just said...

You're right, I'm totally not bored, that's why I am browsing the internet and continually posting with a schizophrenic who can not speak proper English or understand the meaning of "fact"

Please reply to the facts posted by Illustronic.
edit on 22-2-2012 by m0rphine because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

It is a lie.

Nope. It could be type writing mistake, and mistakes are not the same as lying, so you misunderstood something here, again...

4 lie
noun \ˈlī\
Definition of LIE

: something that misleads or deceives

It is a lie

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

It is a lie.

What do you have to say about that Feb. 17 2012 photo Chang'e 2 'allegedly' supposed to have taken? Your 'facts' are linked in threads and pseudo science websites, easily exposed as fantasy.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by m0rphine

Nah, I get bored of arguing. Especially with ones that avoid answering the more detailed fact posts, or reasonable requests (which this person has done several times now).

I also grow tired of someone throwing around "disinfo agent", as it really shows the level of their intelligence and of course inability to deal with real, honest to god debates. When they start to loose a debate or argument, that's the first thing they throw out everytime, along with other terms, like "Paid Troll", thinking it's some sort of trump card, when in reality all they are doing is showing their lack of knowledge in scientific areas of study (including REAL UFO research), and also shows their mind set: paranoid schiz

I'd rather spend time like on another thread here that someone spotted glowing green light near where they live. Not everything is thrown out, but in that case, the person is giving the real source of their photo's and people are actually working together to figure out what it might be....

Not calling people "disinfo agents" or anything like that.

As for here: *shrug*, I tend to ignore the ones that blindly will believe anything. They don't help the UFO community in anyway, and actually detract from it. No serious research will ever get anywhere if people like that continue, because anyone that want's to make a buck, or get hits on their web site or YouTube will gladly feed them everything they can, because they know these people that blindly believe exist, and will buy anything.

Hrrrmmmmmm......you know....I've got a bridge I'd be willing to sell.......

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic

CHINESE CHANG’E 2 ORBITER FOUND ALIEN BASE ON THE BACK SIDE OF THE MOON 2/17/2012[/url].
Don't you know what that means? It means the photo was allegedly taken by Chang'e 2 Orbiter 17 february 2012. So the info about "posted on 14th" must be wrong.

After completing its primary objective, the probe left lunar orbit for the L2 Lagrangian point, to test the Chinese tracking and control network, making the China National Space Administration the third space agency after NASA and ESA to have visited this point. It entered orbit around L2 on 25 August 2011, and is expected to remain there until the end of 2012.

Do you know what L2 lagrangian point means, do you know where that is? Chang'e 2 couldn't have taken any good photos of any part of the moon since August 2011.

As you can see, L1 and L2 are as far away from the moon as earth, actually a bit further away, no good lunar surface images from there.

Your fantasies are a bit tiresome, and your manners are worse than your 'research'.

Like i said, it's possible they may have typed the dates wrong, but still does not necessarily prove the case as hoax. The images were photographed by a charge-coupled device (CCD) stereo camera on the Chang'e-2 from heights of 100 km and 15 km over the lunar surface between October 2010 and May 2011, according to a statement from SASTIND.

China Unveils Best Moon Map Yet from Lunar Orbiter

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
What do you have to say about that Feb. 17 2012 photo Chang'e 2 'allegedly' supposed to have taken? Your 'facts' are linked in threads and pseudo science websites, easily exposed as fantasy.

You don't know wether it's hoax or not.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

You're right, I'm totally not bored, that's why I am browsing the internet and continually posting with a schizophrenic who can not speak proper English or understand the meaning of "fact"

You mean you are refering to yourself as schizophrenic
You mean YOU don't know the meaning of "fact"!
And guess what, you have been caught on LYING a couple of times, don't forget that. What another downer for you...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Like i said, it's possible they may have typed the dates wrong, but still does not necessarily prove the case as hoax.

Yes it does. Nice excuse. the video title clearly says "Alien Moon Base Captured By Chang'e-2 Orbiter? 2012"
There is a big difference between 2011, and 2012.

The images were photographed by a charge-coupled device (CCD) stereo camera on the Chang'e-2 from heights of 100 km and 15 km over the lunar surface between October 2010 and May 2011, according to a statement from SASTIND.

China Unveils Best Moon Map Yet from Lunar Orbiter

Great, can you point out the alien moon base for us?
edit on 22-2-2012 by m0rphine because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

You have some good points. However, I think the "disinfo agent" is pure gold! It makes for a good signature

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

You mean you are refering to yourself as schizophrenic
You mean YOU don't know the meaning of "fact"!
And guess what, you have been caught on LYING a couple of times, don't forget that. What another downer for you...

I hope those laughing faces make you feel better, because you've been getting your ass handed to you by multiple people

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

You do realize that a CCD is in most people's cell phones? That it's resolution is dependent upon 2 things:

amount of surface area to provide pixel data AND optics? The chip itself does not "zoom" in. It's the optics that magnify?

Here's a pic of the moon that I took, oh I think it was in 2006 or 2005, using just the camera and a 4.5 inch reflector telescope, with a 20mm eyepiece (wide angle), exposure time of 1/50 of a second (it's over exposed).

Bigger scopes collect more light, but it's the optics (eye pieces) that zoom in. Using a 10mm with a barlow will REALLY zoom into the moon with wonderful features and a lot of detail, and that's just with your eyes. A CCD camera (now more commonly called a "Digital Camera") can quickly capture the image for you.

My point: my little CCD camera hooked up to my scope that is only a 4.5 inch reflector, shows MUCH more detail than a 45 year old photo (oh, excuse me, the Chinese photo, taken only a few months ago)......
Anyone with a good set of eyes can see how blurry the photo is in the video. Very reminecent of the early lunar probe shots, taken with much more inferior cameras.......

But then why am I wasting my breath? You'll simply either ignore what I've pointed out, or claim I'm some "Paid Troll" or a "Disinfo Agent"....

edit on 22-2-2012 by eriktheawful because: forgot to put pic in

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join