It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Moon Base Captured By Chang'e-2 Orbiter 2012

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

This "Alien Moon Base Captured By Chang'e-2 Orbiter" case seems interesting, and what they need is to send some astronauts to that spot on the Moon and examine the place.

Are you serious?

You think China or USA should launch a manned mission to the moon based on some kid's Youtube video?

The only curiosity value left in this thread is why the mods haven't moved it to the Hoax section.

Has the Deny Ignorance motto been officially dropped?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0rphine
Do you see anywhere that I said you accused me of being a disinfo agent?

Yes, you said i accused you for being a disinformationist

Well let's take a look at the first lie...

You mean your lie, right?

The person who uploaded the video claims it is from the Chinese Chang'e 2 Orbiter. It is not. It is from Lunar Orbiter 3 taken in 1967. That pretty much annihilates any credibility that the video had.

You seem to do a nice disinfo job, wow just wow

Audio by Karl Wolfe from 2001 National Press Club Event

(Audio begins at 20 seconds)

Here are some pictures of a so called alien base behind the moon. China will be releasing Hi Res images taken by the Chang’e-2 moon orbiter, which clearly show buildings and structures on the moons surface.

Claims state NASA has deliberately bombed important areas of the Moon in an effort to destroy ancient artifacts and facilities.

Pictures yet to be released clearly show nuclear impact craters and building debris caused by explosions in an effort by NASA to destroy the truth.

China is moving toward full disclosure of the Extraterrestrial reality, if these images and future ones are verified genuine then NASA should be investigated for fraud and treason.

China will be releasing all the data and images from the Chang’e-2 in the coming weeks and months, lets hope this is the beginning of a new era.

Thanks to ‘Truth Behind the Scenes.’

As you can see for yourself, that image of "Alien base on Moon" is obviously taken from Chang'e-2. Beside, if it really was Lunar Orbiter 3 that took the picture of that "Alien base on Moon" then NASA more like would have "Airbrushed" it out before releasing it. Do you really THINK Karl Wolfe would lie about Chang'e-2 ?

NASA - "Well we have to airbrush these things out before we sell these photographs to the public."

Secondly, yeah, so if NASA "airbrushed" anything out of the photo, a random youtube user would have the 'real' one, right?

It was Chang'e-2 that released that photo of the "Alien base on Moon", not Lunar Orbiter 3.

The video is a hoax, dude.

You don't know that...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
Are you serious? You think China or USA should launch a manned mission to the moon based on some kid's Youtube video?

Yes I AM DEADLY SERIOUS! And it's not some kid's video. Oh yes, and unfortunately for you, oh yes, this video is DEADLY SERIOUS!!!
Gotcha...

Alien base on the Moon

LUNA: The Alien base on the far side of the Moon. It was seen and filmed by the Apollo astronauts. A base, a mining operation using very large machines, and the very large alien craft described in sighting reports as mother ships exist there. - Milton Cooper

And you can watch this footage of the Astronauts walking in an ancient building on the Moon, obviously filmed by Neil Armstrong

The mystery of the Moon, Part 1 , Part 2 , NASA's uncensored images

The only curiosity value left in this thread is why the mods haven't moved it to the Hoax section.

Do you know why it haven't been moved to the Hoax section? Guess what: IT'S NOT PROVEN AS HOAX!

edit on 22-2-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

And you can watch this footage of the Astronauts walking in an ancient building on the Moon, obviously filmed by Neil Armstrong

By adding that link I know not to take any of your comments seriously.

I think you may have a better time dwelling in the Hoax section, there's lots of crazy nonsense in there that you will likely believe to be true!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

I think you may have a better time dwelling in the Hoax section, there's lots of crazy nonsense in there that you will likely believe to be true!

Do you know why it haven't been moved to the Hoax section? Guess what: IT'S NOT PROVEN AS HOAX! And guess what, there is NOTHING you can do about that!!!
Ouch it really hurts you, what a downer for you...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Yes, you said i accused you for being a disinformationist

Here's the quote from your first post which you conveniently edited out. It's too bad that I still had it.

Are you able provide any source / link that back up what you are trying to say? Or are you just spreading ridiculous crap / disinformations?

There you go buddy. Next time don't edit out your posts to where you think you can't get called out on your BS.

You mean your lie, right?

Can you show me where I have lied?

You seem to do a nice disinfo job, wow just wow

Oh, so you accuse me of disinfo once again. Nice bro. You asked for a source and facts. I gave you them, and I am spreading 'disinfo?'
Are you 12? Do you even know what that means or are you just parroting a phrase used to cope with facts and logic?

As you can see for yourself, that image of "Alien base on Moon" is obviously taken from Chang'e-2.

It's obviously not. What is "obvious" about it? The only thing that's obvious is the lie in the youtube title, but you have already proven how gullible you are. Can you find me a source for the images taken by Chang'e 2? Surely this moon base photo should be there and all over the internet.

From your "source":

Here are some pictures of a so called alien base behind the moon. China will be releasing Hi Res images taken by the Chang’e-2 moon orbiter, which clearly show buildings and structures on the moons surface.

"So called base", "will be releasing"
Yeah, seems totally credible bro.

Beside, if it really was Lunar Orbiter 3 that took the picture of that "Alien base on Moon"

It was Lunar Orbiter 3, and they did not take a picture of an alien moon base, which I already proved with the original image.

then NASA more like would have "Airbrushed" it out before releasing it. Do you really THINK Karl Wolfe would lie about Chang'e-2 ?

Okay, so once again, if NASA "airbrushed" it out, why would one random person on youtube have the image and not release it until 45 years later?

Let me answer that for you...it's fake.

Why would "Karl Wolfe" know anything about China's space program...?

NASA doesn't even have anything to do with China. Do you see how silly you sound?

It was Chang'e-2 that released that photo of the "Alien base on Moon", not Lunar Orbiter 3.

No it was not. It was Lunar Orbiter 3 which was already proven.
If Chang'e 2 released this image, then surely you will be able to find a hi resolution one for me. Talk to me when you get that.

You don't know that...

Yeah I do, and so does every other person in this thread with an ounce of logic. It is useless to try to talk sense into anyone who believes in the "Annunaki." People like you are immune to facts and reality.

Once again, I did not say there is nothing on the moon, I am saying that this picture isn't real. It has been proven to be fake, and you are in denial. This conversation is over.

Peace
edit on 22-2-2012 by m0rphine because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

This "Alien Moon Base Captured By Chang'e-2 Orbiter" case seems interesting, and what they need is to send some astronauts to that spot on the Moon and examine the place.

Are you serious?

You think China or USA should launch a manned mission to the moon based on some kid's Youtube video?

Has the Deny Ignorance motto been officially dropped?

This website seems more and more like a playground for delusional schizophrenics and fairyland wishful thinkers than denying ignorance. It's pretty sad...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

LMAO you must be trolling. You post some crappy video taken from a video game with a spanish voiceover and "Neil Armstrong" in the title, and all of a sudden it's "obviously filmed by Neil Armstrong because it's in the youtube title"

What a joke dude. Are you honestly that incapable of separating hoax from reality?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Here's the quote from your first post which you conveniently edited out. It's too bad that I still had it.

You claim i accused you for being a disinformationist, but you can't prove it, so i guess you can't be taken seriously...

Can you show me where I have lied?

Your posts prove your lies...

Oh, so you accuse me of disinfo once again. Nice bro. You asked for a source and facts. I gave you them, and I am spreading 'disinfo?'

Now i'm accusing you, but first now, and yes, you seems to do a nice disinfo job. You posted some of NASA's own photos, and yes you are spreading disinformations, you LIED when you claimed that the photo of the "Alien base" was taken from Lunar Orbiter 3 (look at your own pathetic ridiculous reply posted on 22-2-2012 @ 03:05 AM by m0rphine on Page 17) , when that photo of the "Alien base" was not taken from Lunar Orbiter 3 but from Chang'e 2 Orbiter. You don't seem to be good skilled disinformationist, tsk tsk tsk...

(Audio begins at 20 seconds)

Claims state NASA has deliberately bombed important areas of the Moon in an effort to destroy ancient artifacts and facilities.

Pictures yet to be released clearly show nuclear impact craters and building debris caused by explosions in an effort by NASA to destroy the truth.

China is moving toward full disclosure of the Extraterrestrial reality, if these images and future ones are verified genuine then NASA should be investigated for fraud and treason.

China will be releasing all the data and images from the Chang’e-2 in the coming weeks and months, lets hope this is the beginning of a new era.

Thanks to ‘Truth Behind the Scenes.’

Are you 12?

No, i'm an adult dude who is able to steal others girlfriend. And the way of your writing you seem to act like a little 9 year old or a naive inexperienced teenager. Are you 9 years old? Or are you just a naive inexperienced teenager?

Do you even know what that means or are you just parroting a phrase used to cope with facts and logic?

You don't seem to be a good skilled disinformationist unlike other disinfo agents... How come? If i was leading one of the Shadow Government agencies i would certainly not hire you as a disinfo agent (also called Covert Agent).

It was Lunar Orbiter 3, and they did not take a picture of an alien moon base, which I already proved with the original image.

Nope, it was not Lunar Orbiter 3 that took that picture with that socalled "Alien base"

Let me answer that for you...it's fake.

You don't know that...

Why would "Karl Wolfe" know anything about China's moon pictures?

Why shouldn't he? He is a "Whistleblower" who testified that he was in a private area of Langley Air Force Base, where the NSA was bringing in information from the Moon. He participate in conferences just like Donna Hare and other "Whistleblowers" does, for example retired US Army Master Sergeant and now "Whistleblower" Robert O. Dean also received informations and pictures of aliens from other parts of the world, not necessarily from sources in the United States only. Many "Whistleblowers" are being contacted by other sources from other parts of the world, and it seems Karl Wolf is one of the "Whistleblowers" who have been contacted by other sources from other parts of the world other than the United States, in this case from China. Still much to learn you have, researcher-padawan.

No it was not. It was Lunar Orbiter 3 which was already proven.

Nope, it was NOT Lunar Orbiter 3 that took that picture with that socalled "Alien base", it was Chang'e 2
You really are inexperienced in these cases, still much to learn you have...

You're just retarded.

Tsk tsk tsk, acting like a rude little child you do... Your parents definitely need to slap your butt and teach you to act politely

People like you are immune to facts and logic.

It's you who are immune to facts and logic, you seem to love to spread lies / disinformations...

Once again, I did not say there is nothing on the moon, I am saying that this picture isn't real. It has been proven to be fake, and you are in denial. This conversation is over.

Nope, this conversation is not over, no matter how much you hate it. Still much to learn you have, researcher-padawan. It has NOT been broven as fake.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

There are few true journalist. You are assuming based on "stories" about journalism. I was just talking to someone on Facebook and we were discussing controlled news. He said:

I studied jounalism, first job was in TV News in Wash DC. It was all about 'creating' news daily to keep sales up, setting the nation's agends, controlling public opinion, not about keeping folks informed so they can make their own informed decisions.

Back when I was in the business, The daily Agenda came down from the New York Times about 3am each morning, ...in time for the News Editor to set up the daily news asignments by 9am, so the required stories would be ready in time of for the 6pm News.

I watch news all day. Sun Tzu would watch his enemies to know their ways and truly know their agenda. You need a pretty fine filter, but sometimes you can tell when something is happening that they are not telling us. It's the "way" they don't say anything. Like a story on a dysfunctional movie star. Titillating scandalous politics, 6 months of talking heads barking up the tree at a murderer like Anthony. I check ATS and some other lessor sources for news. Europe is tainted also, so you need to go elsewhere and take it also with a grain of salt.

Figuring out the real news is not a perfect science by far.

ZG

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Heres your answer!!!!!

Seriously, you and George need to get a room.

"Methinks you protest too much."

Zg

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

You claim i accused you for being a disinformationist, but you can't prove it, so i guess you can't be taken seriously...

Sure I can, it's seen in my reply to you here

Now i'm accusing you, but first now, and yes, you seems to do a nice disinfo job.

You don't seem to be good skilled disinformationist,

Tough time making up your mind? Your schizophrenia getting the best of you?

(look at your own pathetic ridiculous reply posted on 22-2-2012 @ 03:05 AM by m0rphine on Page 17)

Yes how pathetic that it is the exact same picture

So where are the Hi Res images? You would need a hi res image first before you can have a low res crappy one like in the video...

No, i'm an adult dude who is able to steal others girlfriend. And the way of your writing you seem to act like a little 9 year old or a naive inexperienced teenager. Are you 9 years old? Or are you just a naive inexperienced teenager?

I am happy to say I am an adult free from mental health deterioration.

You don't seem to be a good skilled disinformationist unlike other disinfo agents... How come? If i was leading one of the Shadow Government agencies i would certainly not hire you as a disinfo agent (also called Covert Agent).

So which is it? Am I a "9 year old or naive inexperienced teenager" or a "covert agent" working for one of the "shadow government agencies?" You seem to be having a tough time keeping your thoughts in line. Disorganization is a symptom of schizophrenia.

Karl Wolfe - I was sent some pictures by a source who claims China will be releasing Hi Res images taken by the Chang'e-2 moon orbiter, which clearly show buildings and structures on the moons surface

If he has not received them, how is it in a random youtube video?

So where are the other images? I have asked for a link to the Chang'e 2 image gallery and you have failed to provide it.

Once again, if Chang'e 2 released this image, then surely you will be able to find a hi resolution one for me. Talk to me when you get that.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
Debunked on page 2 (of 12) classic ATS

Until someone finds an official source for this or where it came from then it could go either way, IT HAS NOT BEEN DEBUNKED ON PAGE 2!!! That was just somebody's opinion, it was not official!!! An educated opinion, nothing more, just because someone said it looks like the same pic from years ago photshopped does not provide definitive proof that it has been debunked!!
edit on 22-2-2012 by DARREN1976 because: spelling...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DARREN1976

Until someone finds an official source for this or where it came from then it could go either way, IT HAS NOT BEEN DEBUNKED ON PAGE 2!!! That was just somebody's opinion, it was not official!!! An educated opinion, nothing more, just because someone said it looks like the same pic from years ago photshopped does not provide definitive proof that it has been debunked!!

The only place that picture exists is in that video, because it is using the picture taken from Lunar Orbiter 3. It is the exact same image. Even the shadows are consistent. Also please take a look at the source. The person who uploaded that video also uploaded these

Cmon.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Yes, ADG...... uhm....

Hard to take seriously. As I mentioned in another thread, if you go to their Facebook account, they have a photoshopped pic of Gillian Anderson's head (Scully from X-Files) to a body of a half naked woman.

Go through their photo's on Facebook, you'll also find some rather....:ahem: ....non related photo's about Aliens, but are related to women with large breasts.

I would hesitate to call them "serious" in any sense of the word.

What I do find interesting in many of these threads, is how the "believers" scream: "NASA and the government are lying to you!" and cite things made by people and posted on YouTube.

While I think some of the ideas about aliens, moon bases and UFO's are cool.......I also like to see accurate data.

So to the "Believers" I scream: "Yah, they might lie.....BUT SO DO EVERYDAY PEOPLE!"

Seriously: there are LOTS of everyday people out their that get their jollys posting things they have made, just to see how popular they can get it, how many people they can reel in, or like on here: how many stars and flags can they get?

As has been noted, even the OP admited it was not real....yet he of course has NOT edited his original post to reflect that.

Hey...why do that when your thread is raking in all those stars and flags?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Until someone finds an official source for this or where it came from then it could go either way, IT HAS NOT BEEN DEBUNKED ON PAGE 2!!! T

True.

It has been debunked on page 3 - and almost every page thereafter!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I wonder if the american flag is up on those high res images (courtesy of a "non-american" source), or the footprints for that matter.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Alright I will ask this again. If this video is legit then how come the OP has not been back on to defend this video?

Well maybe this is the reason why..

Not at all honestly I'm ignorant on space subjects I had no idea and have read your post on the third page just now, so its a hoax? I can't answer the question you posted but I just found the video really interesting.

Page 6, 3/4 of the way down the page. It is not that hard if you would actually read the thread all the way thru and not just certain pages.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

The only place that picture exists is in that video, because it is using the picture taken from Lunar Orbiter 3. It is the exact same image. Even the shadows are consistent. Also please take a look at the source. The person who uploaded that video also uploaded these

Cmon.

But this is exactly what I'm saying, not saying it's fake and not saying it's real either, we need to find out exactly where this "tuber" sourced this material from, wether it is official chinese material, or what... it needs better than just a comparison to completely squash it if you catch my drift.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DARREN1976

But this is exactly what I'm saying, not saying it's fake and not saying it's real either, we need to find out exactly where this "tuber" sourced this material from, wether it is official chinese matrial, or what... it needs better than just a comparison to completely squash it if you catch my drift.

1st post page 3.... Source picture and comparison..

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join