It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewers Predict Catastrophic Meteor Impact Before 2013

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Finding anything testable has not been as easy for Brown. He seems to have recognized how easy it is to blunder and has been working more on hedges and why there is a big discrepancy between what viewers do and reality.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Finding anything testable has not been as easy for Brown.

Like I thought, you haven't watched the OP videos. Spending too much time reporting posts, eh?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Seconal

It is a well known situation that many members of ATS do not watch videos. I have not watched the videos and have seen no reason posted to watch the videos.

Do you see anything in a video on a dead beat concept like RV that should make anyone want to watch the videos? If so please tell me which video and at what time in the video there is anything that is worth watching.

Videos are almost always without content.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

It is a well known situation that many members of ATS do not watch videos. I have not watched the videos and have seen no reason posted to watch the videos.

Then stuff your comments about things that are in the videos.

DUH

edit on 5-3-2012 by Seconal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaMind
Just saw this today on Drudge ....

Blast it or paint it: Asteroid to threaten Earth in 2013

Coincidence?

the Accredited World is giving this a look no doubt as to what will happen who knows, BUT if a shuttle type spacecraft doesn't come back do to catastrophic failure, there you have the first in a sequence of events of The Killshot.

All of this is speculation and has no bearing on events taking or not taking place past, present or future.
Of course one can imagine that if it does have a Killshot effect it would only harm the people that believe in the theory and leave those that think it is Malarkey untouched and unscathed.
edit on 5-3-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Not to mention predictions have dovetailed. And NASA talks about 2012-2013 being significant for Sun Activity.

There must be a reason to put this out, the timing, and perhaps to get people who can to prepare. Physically, and in every way possible, ie, like I've been suggesting, metaphysically.

science.nasa.gov...

This was back in 2006,

Like most experts in the field, Hathaway has confidence in the conveyor belt model and agrees with Dikpati that the next solar maximum should be a doozy. But he disagrees with one point. Dikpati's forecast puts Solar Max at 2012. Hathaway believes it will arrive sooner, in 2010 or 2011.

"History shows that big sunspot cycles 'ramp up' faster than small ones," he says. "I expect to see the first sunspots of the next cycle appear in late 2006 or 2007—and Solar Max to be underway by 2010 or 2011."

Who's right? Time will tell. Either way, a storm is coming.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Dmitriev explains that this cloud of energy is exciting the atmospheres of our planets and especially our sun. As this interstellar energy cloud continues to excite/charge the sun, it causes the sun to become more active, resulting in greater output from the sun. IE: Bigger and more frequent solar storms and CME's resulting in the Carrington effect.

This interstellar cloud of electrical energy is also absorbed by the Earth, and scientist have found that it results in more earth quakes, all while dramatically effecting our weather here on earth.

When asked how long will it take our sun to pass through this interstellar energy cloud, Dr. Dmitriev replied,

"I don't know. But If I had to guess, I would say somewhere between two thousand to three thousand years."

This interstellar cloud is a wispy band of charged particles through which our solar system is slowly moving through.

When Dr. Dmitriev was asked what are the implications of all this for earth he replied,

"Global catastrophe! Not in tens of years from now, but in ones of years",

www.telegraph.co.uk...

In a new warning, Nasa said the super storm would hit like “a bolt of lightning” and could cause catastrophic consequences for the world’s health, emergency services and national security unless precautions are taken.

Scientists believe it could damage everything from emergency services’ systems, hospital equipment, banking systems and air traffic control devices, through to “everyday” items such as home computers, iPods and Sat Navs.

So much synchronicity. I truly think we'll all be a little happier if we pay attention and take some precautions. These cannot all be coming out for nothing, its not just entertainment. Even NASA does stress some strong possibilities.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
[
So much synchronicity.

Not so much.

I truly think we'll all be a little happier if we pay attention and take some precautions.

Such as....?

These cannot all be coming out for nothing, its not just entertainment.

Proof?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Seconal

Don't you think thats a rather weak argument. Proof that NASA isn't just entertaining us?

I'd say, preparations would be food, heritage seeds, tools, blueprints, energy devices, you know generators or tesla coils. If one can move inland good.

I consider it good common sense, and should have been already a reality, that every community has this in place, seed banks.

In my area, for some reason, someone shared her dentist who was a friend of their families, had sent for some rather expensive equipment that could operate without electricity.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Seconal

All I need to do is show that RV is junk and that is the end of that isn't it?

Videos in general contain virtually no information. They can almost always be summed up in a paragraph.

Since you are unable to state what is of interest in the video I have to assume that I did myself right by not wasting even a second watching it. Thanks for corroborating that decision.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Since the shuttle fleet will never fly again it means that Ed Dames was completely wrong -- again!

That guy is batting 0. Why does anyone pay attention to him or any of the other RV con artists?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Since the shuttle fleet will never fly again it means that Ed Dames was completely wrong -- again!

That guy is batting 0. Why does anyone pay attention to him or any of the other RV con artists?

settle down dude its all good not everything is an argument
check these out

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Not to mention predictions have dovetailed. And NASA talks about 2012-2013 being significant for Sun Activity.

Actually that prediction was wrong. That is meaningless today with the corrected prediction of 2013. Although that prediction for the solar cycle was off by a year and by the predicted intensity of the solar maximum at least much of the predicted solar activity is correct.

That contrasts with the incredibly bad record of the RV believers. Their record is 0.

Mixed in with the real science is this wacko fraud named Dmitriev .

Then its back to real science but you mix the old report of much greater than average anticipated solar maximum with the now less than average solar maximum.

Another mark of a hoaxer: mixing hoaxes with a little truth.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Just ran into a report on RV that is really funny. Well, it is humorous to me since it relates how poor RV works.

There was a guy named Taff that appeared on The Art Bell show. He was talking about RV and his work on it.

Parapsychologist Barry Taff, who was involved in the early development of remote viewing, said on the Art Bell show that sometimes a team of remote viewers would all describe the same target but it would be the wrong target. Sometimes, Taff said, the details of agreement about the target would be even more impressive than on occasions when they described the correct target. And to their dismay, they could never find any difference between the sessions that found the correct target and those that found the wrong target.

That is simply hilarious. Even when RV is totally screwed up the believers can't figure out why the results are meaningless.

That right there is the definition of useless for intelligence.

You do realize this evidence against RV shows a strong evidence for PSI dont you? And the Source Field. Even your proof are just random stabs, one hand, you quibble about whether they all agreed on "time" existing and whether they all had the same "theology" or understanding of how this worked. SO?

Another time you say, well they all got it wrong, but mysteriously they were all drawn to the same thing and had that very strongly, ie. the way the studies with plants, in the day time, the plants didn't react to the destruction of bacteria or tiny little shrimp because humans and other things had greater fields.

Do you think that RV would not be the same? That those trained to do psi on demand, when its normally a come and go in the flow kind of thing, would also not be subject to whatever is a stronger disturbance in the force?

Do you think that military use psychics in random talk shows, where things can be influenced by other events or surges, or in specialized ways, in isolation even,?

Do you know that Joe McMoneagle RV'd 3 different lost person in Japan and they video'd the reuninions and that in each case, he located the person, with the Camera Crew following the directions?

You think its something that would work like you think it should, like it does in the movies or comics 100%?

Note, as far as I know, these guys are not interfacing with computers or chipped, and that is a huge testimony to human potential, as even some of your so called debunking posts have shown.
edit on 5-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You do realize this evidence against RV shows a strong evidence for PSI dont you? And the Source Field. Even your proof are just random stabs, one hand, you quibble about whether they all agreed on "time" existing and whether they all had the same "theology" or understanding of how this worked. SO?

You think that providing evidence of hoaxes that did not pan out is evidence for psi? You mean every time someone points out that Dames and Brown are miserable failures that it supports another wacko theory?

Your use of straw man arguments is meaningless. These people made predictions and failed. They failed every time.

Another time you say, well they all got it wrong, but mysteriously they were all drawn to the same thing and had that very strongly, ie. the way the studies with plants, in the day time, the plants didn't react to the destruction of bacteria or tiny little shrimp because humans and other things had greater fields.

You have not spent much time looking at their reports have you? You should look over the farsight reports. I went over the reports from farsight. Hits? No. They claimed that they all were on target and nothing they wrote was in common. It's all a self deluded sham.

Do you think that RV would not be the same? That those trained to do psi on demand, when its normally a come and go in the flow kind of thing, would also not be subject to whatever is a stronger disturbance in the force?

Failure is failure no matter how you paint it. Was there a spacecraft following Hale Bopp? No. Is there a hose actively squirting on Mars? No. Did Clinton disclose aliens when he was president? No. Failure after failure after failure.

Do you think that military use psychics in random talk shows, where things can be influenced by other events or surges, or in specialized ways, in isolation even,?

The military sent these guys packing because they didn't deliver anything of use.

Do you know that Joe McMoneagle RV'd 3 different lost person in Japan and they video'd the reuninions and that in each case, he located the person, with the Camera Crew following the directions?

Please supply links to support this story.

You think its something that would work like you think it should, like it does in the movies or comics 100%?

No. I just think it should work at least once, not fail 100% of the time. It should be better than the flip of a coin.

Note, as far as I know, these guys are not interfacing with computers or chiopped, and that is a huge testimony to human potential, even some of your posts have shown.

Sorry, this is rather incoherent. Could you explain a little more.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Your argument is completely contradictory, which of your two thesis are you going to retract to hold your honour?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Seconal

Your argument is completely contradictory, which of your two thesis are you going to retract to hold your honour?

Have you considered stating your position? Maybe you could spell out your lack of understanding of my position so that I can point out your error.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

No, no, I'm not falling for your duplicitous redundancies, do I look like a Unity_99?

Put up or shut up.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Seconal

I'm not falling for anything he says. I just scanned two of his posts and they certainly didn't disprove RV or psi phenomena, some of his posts prove it. He uses fallacies for arguments, and seems to think psi works in a certain way, it doesn't. Its a more subtle thing, influenced by the energies around, and for military use, would be done with strict protocols and some way to magnetize the person to the target.

I've had my own experiences often, but never really forced them, never did the envelope thing, it seemed too mathematical. For some reason Clairolfaction comes and goes, and when that happens its as if I can step into a scene in my sublte body. But if someone wants it to happen, it won't, then nerves override everything. I just let it come and go, mainly. And treat it like a gift if it happens that leads to more inner faith in goodness and connections.

For those trained on demand, and who can get results in rigid situations, its quite remarkable to me. And its not 100%, nor would it need to be to be useful, there must be ways with teams to ensure high levels of accuracy. And it obviously can have interference.

Also the magnetic field of earth has effects from what I've read.

Sometimes it is by intent, ie, I question and the right answers come, but its more, as if reaching rapidly into something without any thought, nerves, there is nothing interferring. And its hard to explain but you reach in "quickly".

So its not just coming and going, sometimes I could question and put out a feeler but there is no pressure, no backdrop of nerves and wasn't expecting anything. But a young woman who was murdered, I knew her boyfriend did it, it was in his eyes, and his story was weird, and kept getting stranger. The police went to door and I suggested they look within walking distance from his house. Now, I didn't phone this in, don't have confidence in any insight.

But when I saw her picture, and just cast quickly into the field, I saw the sides/banks of a creek or small river, and knew she was buried there and in pieces.

For some reason I thought it was a different river and then thought he must have a partner with transportation.

If I had known that the creek went up behind the hospital, wasn't familiar with that area, well.....they found her, buried in pieces, in the banks of the creek, within walking distance of their home, and about a year later, just after the melt. They didn't search very hard.
edit on 6-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

reply to post by Seconal

I'm not falling for anything he says...(snipped major blithering)

Two things you need to know.

1) I don't read anything you say past the first sentence.

2) See #1

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join