It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewers Predict Catastrophic Meteor Impact Before 2013

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I find it to be humorous that so many people blindly claim something works when it is in reality a failure when tested. I've posted many failures in here while looking for successes.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
I find it to be humorous that so many people blindly claim something works when it is in reality a failure when tested. I've posted many failures in here while looking for successes.

I'm glad you find it so amusing. Hopefully you actually LOL because it's very healthy. I really don't mind that you don't believe so I won't go on and on about this, but let me just say this 99% of the RV test that you see on ATS do not follow protocol and therefor have poor or no results. If one really learns the protocol and strictly adhere to it you get results that can be very accurate. I have seen one thread recently that explained this and offered targets. Right off the bat people were just GUESSING the target. They don't understand that the RV protocol is in place to remove your conscious mind, to get "you" out of the way and gather that data from the information field as it is called among the RV fluent.

I will have to find the thread but after the guessing and a mild scolding from the OP about strictly following RV protocol then we did see some "hits" at least the OP claimed the people posting "hit" accurately on some of the data offered in the unknown targets, and I have no reason to doubt it, because I myself use RV frequently. I assure you if you follow the protocol and try it yourself you will indeed see the phenomena manifest in the form of gathering information of an unknown target in the form of written data that you in NO WAY COULD just guess.

There are no secrets any more. One can not only remote view coordinates and so no. It is also a possibie to RV ideas or thoughts of individuals. This is the reason RV can be very scary. But like exercising any muscle you can't expect to achieve this over night. You have to work at it and you will slowly gain more ability to extract data.

So have you ever really tried following protocol and see for yourself? I'm guessing that you have not or that if you did you did not follow protocol. That factor alone will cause one to fail each and every time, add in some bias from your belief structure and you have the formula for complete and utter failure and will chalk up RV as a crock. It's too bad people can't follow directions and have self discipline these days.. or maybe it's a good thing we all can't do it.....for now.

That's about all I have to say on it. Your free to continue to follow your ill informed and seemingly biased opinion until the cows come home.. and I'm sure you will it's just too scary to face something like this head on and then admit your very thoughts are exposed.

Thanks and peace out...
-FG
edit on 5/11/2012 by firegoggles because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/11/2012 by firegoggles because: fix

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

but let me just say this 99% of the RV test that you see on ATS do not follow protocol and therefor have poor or no results.

One of the hallmarks of a pseudoscience is the claim that failures are due to people doing it wrong.

If one really learns the protocol and strictly adhere to it you get results that can be very accurate.

So why can't those doing it right be found? Is Farsight doing it right?

So have you ever really tried following protocol and see for yourself? I'm guessing that you have not or that if you did you did not follow protocol. That factor alone will cause one to fail each and every time, add in some bias from your belief structure and you have the formula for complete and utter failure and will chalk up RV as a crock. It's too bad people can't follow directions and have self discipline these days.. or maybe it's a good thing we all can't do it.....for now.

Is that how you explain failure? You say people did not do it right? I've heard the same stated about astrology and numerology and channeling and laying on of stones and other stuff as well.

That's about all I have to say on it. Your free to continue to follow your ill informed and seemingly biased opinion until the cows come home.. and I'm sure you will it's just too scary to face something like this head on and then admit your very thoughts are exposed.

I have looked and looked for successes and I see none. So why don't you help us all out and show successes.

edit on 11-5-2012 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
Related Thread here www.abovetopsecret.com...

According to these tourists remote viewers are seeing world powers in the course of self-destruction. They also see that the world will not be destroyed. Between now and 2012 the world super powers will continue to engage in regional wars. Terrorism and covert war will be the main problem. In world politics something will happen in and around 2010. At that time the world powers will threaten to destroy each other. Between 2010 and 2012, the whole world will get polarized and prepare for the ultimate dooms day. Heavy political maneuvers and negotiations will take place with little progress. In 2012, the world will start plunging into a total destructive nuclear war. Scientific interpretation of the monks’ statements makes it evident that the Extra Terrestrial powers are watching us every step of the way. They will intervene in 2012 and save the world from self-destruction. When asked if these extra-terrestrials will show up in reality in 2012, the answers remote viewers are giving are: they will reveal themselves in such a way that none of us are scared. They will reveal themselves only if they have to. As our science and technology progresses, we are destined to see them and interact with them anyway.

I dont know what to think. Less the Aliens This looks like something may happen. I said may but look at all the Hype as of late on the Topic of 2012. Could so many Clocks be broken. And we all know the analogy of a broken clock.

All through History Man has had his stories, and with those come arguments and also campfires that put interesting Glows to the words of a story teller.

I have a Bug-out-Bag but it would do nothing for a Catastrophic Event of this magnitude.

Scoff away. Its not my story. I am just letting you in on the find

edit on 16-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

Added::: this is not to promote fear. This is for entertainment purposes and if you choose to act on it, you can tell me you told me so in 2014,,,,DEAL?
edit on 16-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)
According to the first paragraph sometime between 2010 and 2012 some event should have already occurred to be the catalyst for this but its just business as usual. Of course usual is wars in every quarter, people going hungry and living in the streets. Just another day in paradise.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

but let me just say this 99% of the RV test that you see on ATS do not follow protocol and therefor have poor or no results.

One of the hallmarks of a pseudoscience is the claim that failures are due to people doing it wrong.

If one really learns the protocol and strictly adhere to it you get results that can be very accurate.

Is that how you explain failure? You say people did not do it right? I've heard the same stated about astrology and numerology and channeling and laying on of stones and other stuff as well.

I have looked and looked for successes and I see none. So why don't you help us all out and show successes.

edit on 11-5-2012 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

Ok here we go

So if you said to me teach me to play piano and you put on welders gloves and sleeping blinders which both would be considered bad technique would you start hopping up and down telling me I'm using bad science? You really need to look up the definition for science and see how misplaced this type of comment is. We are talking about technique not science at this point OK. These type of comments meant to insult and blanket statements are barely worthy of response but I obliged you never the less.

I would say if you really looked close at some data from remote viewers you would have to admit they are indeed getting at least some data that is accurate. The average person will only find amateurs that post such data in the public arena so don't expect astounding results but do expect anomalous results never the less. The very best of the best don't need to prove anything and there is a reason large corporations and or wealthy people go to the best of the best for stock tips. Remote viewers are also hired to find missing people and mineral deposits and all sorts of interesting things that your entirely oblivious to. I would say it's obvious why one would not advertise such things to the general public. Again it remains among the elite to use. I'm not going to pass judgement on "Farsight" the RV protocol I follow is based on the military version based on Ingo Swanns methods that has been taught to certain branches of alphabet agencies...guess because it doesn't work huh?

I don't think you have really looked very hard. There have been a few demonstrations by Joe Mcmoneagle on public T.V how is well known among military and alphabet agencies as being a very accurate remote viewer.His demonstrations should be proof enough and were fairly impressive. Before you cry it was for T.V and rigged I will oblige your request and show you a thread on this very web site where absolute amateurs started getting accurate data. Now these are total amateurs some trying it for the first time, so don't expect exact reproductions of the target but if you read through the first couple of pages you see misses but you will have to admit some of the information posted did indeed prove to be portions of the unknown target. Of course you have to actually really read the thread and pay attention to detail. If your not good at paying attention or your not a "details" person(as well as being in touch with your inner spirit man) you won't understand nor will you have a chance at remote viewing. Also if you google remote viewing demonstration you should be able to find at least a couple convincing sessions. Here is the link to the thread on ATS that I mentioned above and as I said TOTAL AMATEURS yet somehow they were getting small bits and fragments that did in fact seem related to the target!This RV Thread

edit on 5/11/2012 by firegoggles because: Just fixing my slop and sp.. Writing not my strong point.. debunking debunkers on the other hand...

edit on 5/11/2012 by firegoggles because: fix sp

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Also this one

I asked you if you ever had tried RV yourself with proper protocol and you go into some rant about an unrelated subject. Do I even need to say it here? Just answer the question.. baby steps.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles
... let me just say this 99% of the RV test that you see on ATS do not follow protocol and therefor have poor or no results.

Since it is impossible for the RV administrator to control responses in a forum setting, forums are horrible places to test RV.

If one really learns the protocol and strictly adhere to it you get results that can be very accurate. I have seen one thread recently that explained this and offered targets. Right off the bat people were just GUESSING the target. They don't understand that the RV protocol is in place to remove your conscious mind, to get "you" out of the way and gather that data from the information field as it is called among the RV fluent.

If you are not innately a competent psychic, then your chances of being a RV of competence are slim to none.

...I myself use RV frequently. I assure you if you follow the protocol and try it yourself you will indeed see the phenomena manifest in the form of gathering information of an unknown target in the form of written data that you in NO WAY COULD just guess.

My specific capability is in the identification of "places " by lat/long i.e. being able to sketch out for analysis and interpolation. At most everything else, I suck bananas,

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Setting dates is a huge mistake. I have found some accurate information taking place well after a "date set". This is because of the nature of time and a vast subject. But again you wlll see predictions made and the date set and the date come and go.. only to find out 4 years later ALL the things predicted did in fact take place! What happened? No one knows really...Don't discount some of these predictions because someone got excited and wanted to understand it and place it in there own wishful time frame... I've seen this happen many times. DO NOT DISCOUNT some of the RV type Prophecy they are likely to take place just much later..Did I repeat myself in this one? Sorry just really trying to drive it home

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalMonocular

I agree with most everything you have said here except for one thing..sort of

If you are not innately a competent psychic, then your chances of being a RV of competence are slim to none.
I think this is still open for debate but at the same time you may have a point. How can one measure such a thing in people? Well.. at least main stream we are not supposed to be able to measure it huh? ;P

Good posts though never the less
.. Oh and yea the things your excel in at R.V. we all do. The tough one is ARV which I think I have several controls in place now to be able to get numbers accurately.. but it's a pain in the rear and I don't like doing it. It feels.. to self serving

When the intention is pure I find more success. Maybe it's just me though...

Thanks!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

It's chicken and egg. If you RV competently, you are considered "psychic" by most in the RV community. If you are "psychic" you possibly can be a RVer. "Psychic" is a pretty general term even among RVers.

I learned SRV under Ames and Brown although Ames called his version TRV. Another mess, all theses "X"RVs which in practice don't really deviate that radically one from the other. I do sometimes think that some methods can be less a matter of how much they help as also how much they may harm the process.

Specificity in RV capabilities is typical. I have never met an RVer that was good at everything with the possible exception of McDoneagle. Joe, the exception, made the rule. And still after all that I believe it all comes down to the viewer, that everybody has tremendous potential, and that methodology is essentially an arbitrary thing.

Back to the thread topic.

I am traveling to Atlanta in mid June 2012 for several reasons, one to meet with Courtney. I am greatly concerned about the may 2013 RV results, greatly concerned, and if the June 2008 results - which are the standard for this exercise - are a forecast of the accuracy of the June 2013 analysis...Good Jesus Lord.

Catastrophic Global Events In RV Sessions

Volcanism, asteroid strike(s), unimaginable tsunamis...sketched and analyzed from RVers with 80%+ success rates.

How horribly strange. The proof that most people have willingly ignored for decades may come with the Dawning of A New Earth Age.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

from this thread here Anyone with matching dreams or visions??

Originally posted by Whateva69
In June and July, i had 2 dreams that include disasters. Both were huge meteors crashing cars and houses. People were ransacking the supermarket and shopping center.

Never before have I had disaster dreams. This is the reason I now read other threads than UFO and paranormal.

love and harmony
Whateva x x

i must say your thread has my full attention.
now ill go back and finish reading the the rest of the posts.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemicalMonocular

Originally posted by mountaingirl1111

Remote viewing has come naturally to me, never tried to do it, just could. Knew the practice before I knew a name for it. Though I have been able to successfully see future events, it wasn't always guaranteed. Sometimes I could see the past, present, and future of a certain place, sometimes just one or another. What I have experienced is that I only get to know what I'm "supposed" to know, by whatever means, for whatever purpose.

I do agree that to purposely look for something within in a certain time frame isn't really always a good idea. For me, it seems to create bias, meaning my "sight" may be compromised and I might see something that I only want to be seeing, getting information I only want to be getting. I believe in going in with an open mind and getting what I get, that's the only result that can be valid. I won't say, however, that these people aren't really seeing something true, it's just that if they're looking for certain things, they might see certain things. It is interesting, though, that "the end" is by supposed meteor strike(s), since that image is so heavily relied upon in the media & entertainment industry and is something that so many people all over the world have claimed to dream & prophesize about.

Which protocol of RV are you pursuing?

"Looking for something in a given time frame" is more to do with the specific abilities, training, protocols, etc. of the viewer than as a general statement.

I am not sure what you mean by that?

I don't now exactly what kind of RV it is that I do, as I have never "trained" to do it. I used to (and still on occasion) do picture readings for people for various purposes, and during the readings I end up doing what everyone else calls remote viewing. Not everyone uses training and protocols, sometimes it just happens naturally.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

this particular claim has some events through it, we will see, one has to remember time isnt relative to the onslaught only that if the first event happens there is a good chance more of it will happen....I am not losing any sleep until I hear of a shuttle type craft crashing or being lost, this seems to be the trigger

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte
These guys were told to predict the climate and instead predicted a meteor strike?

So.. How does screwing up a climate prediction not make them instantly lose credibility?

"Oh, they can't predict climate BUT THEY CAN PREDICT THE DEATH OF ALL MANKIND"

I'm out.

its not as if you can choose what you want to see. its not as if you can tell yourself to "stop seeing stupid meteors and let me see the lotto draw instead"

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by Whateva69

this particular claim has some events through it, we will see, one has to remember time isnt relative to the onslaught only that if the first event happens there is a good chance more of it will happen....I am not losing any sleep until I hear of a shuttle type craft crashing or being lost, this seems to be the trigger

shuttle really? hmmm lets see from this post here Are there any airplanes that look like a space shuttle ?

All i remember is that my husband and i were looking up at a clear blue sky and discussing what was coming towards us, at first we thought it was a ufo, but as it got closer i said its a space shuttle.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

16,42,36,25,9, P 28 thats what i'm play'n.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

The old trite "they did it wrong" excuse is brought out again. No wonder since RV is a failure.

I would say if you really looked close at some data from remote viewers you would have to admit they are indeed getting at least some data that is accurate. The average person will only find amateurs that post such data in the public arena so don't expect astounding results but do expect anomalous results never the less. The very best of the best don't need to prove anything and there is a reason large corporations and or wealthy people go to the best of the best for stock tips. Remote viewers are also hired to find missing people and mineral deposits and all sorts of interesting things that your entirely oblivious to. I would say it's obvious why one would not advertise such things to the general public. Again it remains among the elite to use. I'm not going to pass judgement on "Farsight" the RV protocol I follow is based on the military version based on Ingo Swanns methods that has been taught to certain branches of alphabet agencies...guess because it doesn't work huh

So you don't want to judge Farsight. Any group you want to point as doing it right?

I love the claim that the best of the best are used by the elite. Another way to explain away the failures of the rest, what you call amateurs. So the real data which apparently you have access to shows that it works. Are you an elite as you call them? So please tell me when RVers have found a missing person. So RVers can find mineral deposits?

Seems that the military groups dumped RV because it was a failure. It did not work. The military spent a paltry 25 million or something of that order over more than a decade. That's a paltry amount of money. No wonder they let it go on and on - it cost less than a toilet or a hammer.

I don't think you have really looked very hard. There have been a few demonstrations by Joe Mcmoneagle on public T.V how is well known among military and alphabet agencies as being a very accurate remote viewer.His demonstrations should be proof enough and were fairly impressive. Before you cry it was for T.V and rigged I will oblige your request and show you a thread on this very web site where absolute amateurs started getting accurate data.

I've seen him and he never got a hit. It was a laughable failure with ridiculous shoehorning to make things fit. Rigged? No. It was such a poor excuse for a hit I could not believe it.

What I have noticed about the subjective "hits" is that tests are rigged to allow to claim a hit.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Why would I waste time learning something that does not work?

Before I invest anytime into something I want to see some chance of success. I see zero, absolutely zero chance of RV working.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Great excuse there for a failure. It will happen sometime we just don't know when. So wait a million years or more and it will turn out true.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I have been told by some RVers that RV is not ESP or psychic in nature. So you think it is psi in nature?

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join