It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewers Predict Catastrophic Meteor Impact Before 2013

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Personally think people should be exploring the Source Field themselves in groups, and asking for disclosure. Since the disclosure timeline, and thats all disclosure timeline seems to be better. Ufology is definitely a part of the whole picture.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
op, unity 99, thanks for the abundance of info you have put up on this thread, it's a cracker (apart from the attempted derailment by some members that failed miserably)

It's a subject that has always interested me and I now have a lot of research to do

Thanks guys

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Since RV was a failure to support we are now into other Wilcock fakes such as his source field claims and disclosure.

Wilcock latched onto disclosure years ago and nothing happened. He also supported the claim that a huge UFO armada would be visible everywhere in 2008. That was a bust.

It is well known that large rocks hit the Earth all of the time. There are thousands of fireballs a day. Large rocks hit the Earth and are recovered. A car was destroyed in Schenectady NY. Part of that was caught on video.

What is not weird int he field of woo such as RV is the hedge. Real science does not have the built in excuse.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
They said that 54 years ago... didn't happen!

But, I think the 'meteor' might just be a basket ball from nasa, it's just a ball.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Personally think people should be exploring the Source Field themselves in groups, and asking for disclosure. Since the disclosure timeline, and thats all disclosure timeline seems to be better. Ufology is definitely a part of the whole picture.

There is a wealth of knowledge to be learned about the human brain and how gray matter works with regard to electromagnetism and just because its so easy to talk doesn't mean we cannot communicate in other forms.

Open minds exploration. Where would we be today without cell phones.
I venture to say and RV proves it that we dont know the half of the story.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
NOthing is coming from space this year or even next year in terms of asteroids or meteors - nothing close.. disinfo agents.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
NOthing is coming from space this year or even next year in terms of asteroids or meteors - nothing close.. disinfo agents.

I understand your comment.
in this video you will see it is a chain reaction that starts with one event
thanks for repeating your point

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Doesnt mean we should not be committed to trying to hop a timeline or two in the right direction, or three, or more.

Intent, its something important, it can be measured with equipment.

So, we do have the ability to wake up and do this. Bring the ship home and land it safely. Thats my goal.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Now I'm going to run with popular links, not the experts, because this is not in the experts hands, or at least, they havent' shared.

www.examiner.com...
Can we jump timelines?

montalk.net...

Whole article is good and I like his site:

Fuzzy time travel happens…all the time. Technically, it is not time travel so much as one realm interacting with another in regulated ways. But being that we still exist in the illusion of linear time, much can be gleaned from thinking in terms of past, present, future, and the feedback loops between these.

It follows that the more you vector towards a particular probable future, the more tangible and objective your interaction with that future becomes. Perhaps your upcoming choices will change your path to a different set of probable futures, but for now whatever direction you are moving towards will garner you feedback from that future. This has some interesting implications.

Imagine for a moment that you are a time traveler interacting very loosely with someone of the past. You would like to interact more objectively, but quantum laws preserving freewill prohibit you. How, then, can you achieve this without violating freewill? By using your limited range of interaction to solicit or entrain the person into volitionally vectoring ever closer towards your own timeline. The more this person’s probable futures become your probable pasts, the more both of you become part of the same time stream, and the more objectively you may interact.

salrachele.com...

My favorite metaphysical analogy is the movie. The reel contains all time--past, present and future. But we play it a frame at a time and it seems like a linear progression. Quantum physics tells us that reality "blinks" on and off millions of times a second -- see the correlation? It gives the appearance of relative motion -- the definition of “time”. The mind is the projector and the screen is 3D life. Imagine the absurdity of racing up to the front of the theatre and trying to move the characters around because we don't like the plot. Obviously, we must change the film (our beliefs and perceptions).

Most people keep rewinding and replaying the same reel of film over and over, ad naseum. We sometimes rewind or fast forward the film. When we do, the details of the drama change, but the theme remains the same. Remember, the mind is the projector. We can change our mind, which is like going to another film in the infinitely large time/space library. If the film we were playing before was called “life is a struggle”, we can replace that reel with one called “life is blissful”. The whole time continuum is a fluid medium and is constantly changing. The akashic records and etheric implants are what create additional reels of film. Every event is recorded permanently in the ethers (an infinitely large film library).

Every thought, every experience, every event creates a unique timeline. When we go back to the past and make a change, we enter a new timeline that is unlike the one we were in before making the change. The old one still exists in the fabric of time and space; it is just that we are no longer in that timeline. For example, back in 1982, California was supposed to fall into the ocean, according to some psychics. These psychics were actually seeing a timeline that had been created by events leading up to 1982. However, we changed the present (and past, to some extent) through the use of healing, prayer and meditation, and in doing so, we changed the future, or rather, we entered a new timeline that did not involve losing California to the bottom dwellers. Somewhere in the fabric of time and space, California is still falling into the ocean as we speak, but we collectively chose not to experience that in our 3D time continuum.

I am not giving up yet!

Want the timeline where Fukushima is cleaned up and disclosure in a serve humanity mode comes out, as opposed to make a fortune for the wealthy and continue to dominate.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hi Unity

I haven't had time to read all this thread but from what you are saying you might be interested in this interview with Courtney Brown on the 2012 study. He points out that this is research not prediction and that they looked at two timelines only. Let's hope that we have shifted enough in consciousness in the past few years to change to a happier timeline.

Interview with Courtney Brown

Mara

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Mara5683

Now that is more positive and what I have been saying last couple pages.

Also, its not really up to them to change the timeline, its up to us, we're the one who can hold that light. We've already won but don't know it yet, (that just came out of nowhere but felt the flow strongly within). Even if the DVD ends poorly, we the people overall have chosen Love and Freedom.

Have you noticed that picture of Courtney. He has intense energy just beaming out of him and it feels good too.
edit on 29-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
noeticdigest.wordpress.com... ute/

Remote viewing works on the principle of observing superposition ensembles. Since superposition ensembles are simply collections of frequencies, they have their own harmonics. On the quantum level, nothing actually manifests unless it is observed, and this requires that the observer match the superposition’s frequency harmonics in order to see it. Otherwise the superposition is out of phase or invisible to the observer.

This is what I know. Frequency match, everything is. And the higher frequencies are, unconditional love and STO. Kindness, mildness, gentleness, understanding, insight, sensitivity, searching for truth, inner seeking.

No grade 7 student in Love, gets a grade 2 student's lessons, which may be more survival related or greed and have asteroids hit, for example, which are pulled in by the gravity of harm.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Mara5683

Now that is more positive and what I have been saying last couple pages.

Also, its not really up to them to change the timeline, its up to us, we're the one who can hold that light. We've already won but don't know it yet, (that just came out of nowhere but felt the flow strongly within). Even if the DVD ends poorly, we the people overall have chosen Love and Freedom.

Have you noticed that picture of Courtney. He has intense energy just beaming out of him and it feels good too.

Couldn't agree more Unity!

They did this study in 2008 and though Courtney doesn't seem to think there has been enough change, I really feel that since then a lot of change has happened in consciousness generally. I know there is still a lot of bad stuff going on but a lot of people are just not buying the lies any more and the whole fear resolution fear cycle can only be broken by taking the attention away from fear mongering and doom and focus on how we can create a more peaceful way of living in harmony with the planet.

I think Courtney Brown explains the process very well in this interview and though he says this event has a wide spatial width, there's no reason why we can't make it happen and move to the side of the barn!

This is the bit that gives me hope - at least I hope we can avoid the barn!

Essi Tolling: The 2012 Climate Project produced very interesting results. The initial study allowed for two timelines but of course there are an infinite number. Thus what you are proposing is that something does happen in 2012, but how it will affect us seems to depend entirely on the collective mindset of the global populations. Do you feel there has been any change since 2008 when the study was conducted that is not necessarily in either of the timelines studied but which could now lead to a softer landing?

Dr Courtney Brown: Since there is the possibility of an infinite number of futures, each one of which is equally real, then the real question in terms of prediction focuses on the spatial width of future events. Inconsequential future events, such as what color shirt one wears, have narrow spatial widths. Very few timelines are affected by those events, so predicting those events is very difficult. But more significant events have larger spatial widths that affect a great many timelines. Predicting those events is easier. It is like aiming a gun at a distant leaf versus the side of a barn. The leaf is harder to hit than the barn. Current thinking is that whatever happens after 2012 is more like the barn than the leaf. It has a huge spatial width that affects a large swath of probably futures. Nothing has changed between 2008 and now that causes me to think that we might miss the post-2012 barn. The major governments and the well-connected wealthy seem to be pulling out all the stops to prepare for the post-2012 world, so all that money and preparation seems to be telling.

Source

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I don't know how to say this politely but GRRRRRRR!

noeticdigest.wordpress.com... ute/

There are intractable land use and taxpayer issues in the U.S. The Western elites use this as the excuse to rationalize their policies, which is why they have built all of our sheltering systems in the inhospitable areas of the southwest and northwest as well as in the Svalbard Islands of Norway, places where the masses have no easy access.

The Svalbard Islands is also where the Global Seed Vault is located, which as you know is a nuclear bomb proof facility that is just now being fully stocked and sealed. No one is expecting a nuclear bomb attack, obviously. But if there was a widespread recognition of the reality of remote viewing and extraterrestrial life, then this house of cards would collapse early, and the elites fear they would prematurely lose control over the masses.

They are obviously expecting to lose control anyway, which explains their economic behaviors. They just don’t want to lose control too soon

In my contacts I've seen the cosmic arrest team deal with them, blue uniforms just sail right in. I guess the school's board of directors (self appointed ones) should have spent the money and progression on the students, the technology was never theirs. And they worked at failing everyone. Yet they boldly paint big target signs on their heads saying We're The Elite/Managers. Nice to know, crimes with signatures, and the Cosmos will come in.

Article whitewashes China, that has far too many corporate slaves, and alot of them children. So, that is not quite on par with equality and an abundant joyous system for all either.

They use entrapment against humans, and stole the progression of the planet to a clean abundant equal eutopia, and I've always known with my experiences that the Universe is a big entrapment back. Because the school does have owners, designers, creators, and the students do have Families that love them.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I've been looking into Ed Dames and his predictions and he is a wacko!

He suggested that ET intervention may play a role in preventing nuclear attacks/incidents here on Earth. For instance, a number of years ago, Israel was testing a nuclear weapon off of South Africa, and "we saw something pop off from the surface of Earth's moon, pop in, and suck up the radiation and turn it into something like electricity," he reported. Dames also shared remote viewing reports of the Cydonia region of Mars-- a pyramid on the lip of a crater was found to be built by very ancient humanoids. They also looked at the demise of Mars, in which the planet lost its atmosphere, and "a bunch of silvery vehicles came in...turned all the people's consciousness off...[and] took their vital essence, put it into jars, and took them away," he detailed.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Apparently Ed Dames has been on this Killshot claim for over a decade.

These wacko claims go back to the mid 1990s!

He has been pushing the date back as he continues to have one failure after another.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Here we go with another wacko claim by Dames

While in America, "you're going to see unemployment...up to 40% in a year and a half," and this will lead to martial law, and a police state, with the possible use of FEMA camps, Dames cautioned, adding that the 2012 presidential election may be postponed.

There seems to be no limit to his wackiness and failures.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I love the comment here where it says that he has been warning about this for years.

Remote viewing teacher, Ed Dames, shared his latest insights and predictions, based on remote viewing done by him and his team. He announced that the current solar cycle could generate some deadly coronal mass ejections-- a series of "killshots" (that he's been warning about for years) "that will turn Earth into a rotisserie."

Make that 15+ years. I'm looking for his entire time line of failures on his predictions.

Anyone care to help me ferret out the goods on this kill shot junk?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Here are more failures of Dames.

"I have the most horrible message that I have ever put out in my 7 years on the show," said Major Ed Dames, who was George's guest on Thursday night. Dames, one of the world's foremost remote viewers, is predicting a nuclear attack by the North Koreans which he said will come from a hidden tunnel. It will occur on the border between North and South Korea shortly after the US attacks Iraq, and its purpose will be to damage the American military that is stationed there. "The whole world will be horrified," said Dames who added that the Chinese will negotiate a deal in the aftermath.

Dames, who directs a team of remote viewers at the Matrix Intelligence Agency, also discussed a planned terrorist action, using a yacht to drop mines in the path of a nuclear submarine off the San Diego coast. He believes however that his warning to the military will prevent this from happening.

The Columbia Shuttle disaster was triggered by a severed conduit cable that caused their computer to shut down, he said, adding that it was an accident rather than sabotage. This August, Dames said he will be participating in a "close encounter of the 3rd kind," where a professional film crew will document the alien meeting. When asked about Planet X, he couldn't verify a May 2003 date, but did say when you see very violent storms, powerful weather fronts, "in other wordsâ€"a pole shift," it would be time to head for the hills.

No nuke attack in North Korea
No mines dropped off San Diego
Columbia did not failure to a computer shutdown
No alien meeting
No Planet X

Why would anyone believe this guy. Failure after failure after failure.

This is the sort of clown you bet against. Whatever he says MUST be wrong.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

First off, Dames was asked about a prediction he made in his last appearance on the show(2) back in March when he said North Korea would stage a nuclear attack during the Iraq war. "That was my opinion as a strategist," rather than a remote viewer, Dames said

So he covers up for his failure by telling us he sucks at intelligence - North Korea had no nukes at the time - and he sucks as a strategist.

Dames said his team is working on a new protocol that would allow them to narrow the timeline for their predictions, by remote viewing the nearest significant event prior to their target. "Avian borne disease" which could lead to economic collapse was the nearest threat Dames saw coming, possibly as early as this summer.

That narrowing failed since there was no economic collapse. Wonder what excuse he offered for that failure?

Here is another resounding failure:

"I believe in my lifetime we're going to see a pole shift as catastrophic as the one off the coast of Cuba (structures resembling pyramids were found 2,000 ft. underwater)."

No large TPWs in 200My. No pole shifts ever int he history of the Earth.

Here is another resounding failure

Planet X "is a reality," and "does appear to be the cause of the wobble." Its passage will be signaled by "extreme weather events."

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join