It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewers Predict Catastrophic Meteor Impact Before 2013

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Ed Dames was back on Coast to Coast in October 2003 pushing his kill shot claims. Back then he gave it 2 years. That was a miss!

We are looking at long term failures.

Either he stinks at RV or RV is rubbish.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Now in November 2003 we have:

Saturday's first hour guest, remote viewer Major Ed Dames said that the current solar activity was "the shot across the bow," that he has foreseen. These flares are a precursor to more severe upheavals on the sun, which would eventually lead to solar "kill shots," Dames predicted. He also said he has remote viewed a major earthquake in Japan, that would occur in late Spring 2005, and damage a nuclear reactor.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Here are the big quakes of 2005 in Japan
2005 03 20 - Kyushu, Japan - M 6.6 Fatalities 1
2005 07 23 - Near the South Coast of Honshu, Japan - M 5.9
2005 08 16 - Near the East Coast of Honshu, Japan - M 7.2
2005 10 19 - Near the East Coast of Honshu, Japan - M 6.3
2005 11 14 - Off the East Coast of Honshu, Japan - M 7.0
2005 12 02 - Near the East Coast of Honshu, Japan - M 6.5

Here are the big quakes from his talk through the end of 2004
2004 05 29 - Off the East Coast of Honshu, Japan - M 6.5
2004 09 05 - Near the South Coast of Western Honshu, Japan - M 7.2
2004 09 05 - Near the South Coast of Honshu, Japan - M 7.4
2004 09 06 - Near the South Coast of Honshu, Japan - M 6.6
2004 10 23 - Near the West Coast of Honshu, Japan - M 6.6 Fatalities 40
2004 11 28 - Hokkaido, Japan Region - M 7.0
2004 12 06 - Hokkaido, Japan Region - M 6.8

The quake prediction was a failure. The solar activity prediction was a failure.

This guy is striking out consistently.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
So in 2004 Ed Dames is again showing what a doofus he is at RV and predictions.

Remote viewing teacher Major Ed Dames (website(1)), discussed his latest forecasts which include in the next few years, the start of WWIII (brought on by a nuclear strike in North Korea) and calamitous geophysical changes caused by the return of Nibiru (Planet X) into our inner solar system.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

I suggest that he learn a little science and know that Nibiru is not possible since its properties are impossible.

No WWIII.
No nuke strike in North Korea.
No Nibiru.

Can we all say loser! You bet you can.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Now we are up to April 2004.

Remote viewing teacher Major Ed Dames (website(1)) shared his latest forecasts which included the identification of the key harbinger event that immediately precedes major cataclysms on our planet. The event he said to watch out for will be the early return of a Space Shuttle mission, due to heavy meteor showers. (Shuttle missions are scheduled to be revived beginning in 2005.)

That never happened.

Here again we see that Dames is a fraud. RV does not work.

Don't fret all I have 7 more years of failures to report. Then I can go backward and report on all of the earlier failures such as the Hale-Bopp hoax.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Hi it looks like Ed looks at conspiracy sites for his vision, Nibiru PMSL at that, so he sees objects that DON'T exist

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I've barely scratched the surface in terms of reporting his RV failures.

He has been saying kill shot is due within a few months to 2 years since the mid 1990s.

Sometimes he makes claims that come straight out of the current hubbub and other claims are his own such as the upcoming 40% unemployment rate.

Years ago he claims to have worked out a new protocol to "narrow" the viewing so that his dates are more accurate. What a joke.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
With respect Stereo this is off topic as this thread is about an RV research project, not Ed Dames. In the interview I posted The Science of Remote Viewing it's clear that this is a project looking at 2 timelines only and as such is research not prediction.

I think the mistake you are making is to see RV as a means of predicting the future like fortune telling. RV was developed to look at known targets and assess information about them. You can disinfo this as much as you like but the bottom line is that they were used (and may still be being used- who knows) by the military to gain additional information about known targets.

From what I have seen so far from the likes of Courtney Brown he is always pointing out that RVing future targets is research, not prediction as there are too many variables and it is trial and error as this is a new research area not an established practice.

It may be that what the data will eventually show is that RV can only work on a known target and can't ever be precise on future events because timelines change all the time. But in attempting to research it and sharing the research at least they are moving RV from it's previous 'classified' place to one of public interest.

There was a time after all when people were castigated and killed for saying that it may be that the earth moves around the sun. We can laugh at that now, but once upon a time that was an outrageous idea. It's obvious that you find the idea that RV is outrageous but you might just be wrong and it might just be that some proponents of RV are using it in all the wrong ways, but it might also be that there are a few who are doing it in an honest and transparent way and who are trying to include people in their process of research to allow for open transparancy. And yes this research path might lead to some dead or incorrect ends but eventually they might just hit on a method that can factor in the most likely timeline and in doing so include us in the research every step of the way and maybe even help us move away from that timeline if it shows to be a detrimental one. Is that so bad?
edit on 1-3-2012 by Mara5683 because: typo

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Mara5683

The fact is that RV was dumped because it did not work and it did not provide useful intelligence.

It simply has not worked. It doesn't matter if it is future or present it has not worked and it does not work.

There was a time after all when people were castigated and killed for saying that it may be that the earth moves around the sun.

That isn't really true and it certainly is not relevant today. Today we test and testing says RV does not work. Ed Dames is one of the darlings of RV. His record is of failure. The farsight group has been a failure.

It's obvious that you find the idea that RV is outrageous

RV is a failure. That is why belief in it is outrageous. It simply does not work. Testing shows it to be a failure. The data speaks for itself.

You too can be included in this "research" if you pony up some cash. You too can be taken.

One of the early posts in this thread stated:

Remote viewing/astral projection is one of the easiest things to test for. Simply lock a random object in a safe miles away, and have your "viewer" name the item. Of course, this fails time and time again.

So on the money. The decision is made by testing.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Prediction 1: No meteor hits.

Prediction 2: The cold, black unknown will continue to terrify us as it has since our beginnings.

Prediction 3: Armageddon fantasies will be around as long as we are here, just as they always have been. It's human nature.

Best wishes,
Gargamel Horowitz

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I don't want to be the one that pees on your parade, but remote viewing is hogwash. Remember when Elizabeth Smart was kidnapped back in 2002? Remote viewers said she was dead. There was some remote viewer bigshot on the Art Bell show saying she was dead. He later removed that from his website. It is all a hoax. Total garbage. Intel community scam garbage whatever.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Mara5683

It's not of topic it shows that RV is indeed BS! thats what really annoys you so thats why you try to say it's off topic.

I mean NIBIRU
it just shows what a clown Ed Dames is

Rv viewers are are like cheap theatre mind readers/clairvoyants make what you say as ambiguous as possible to cover as many bases as possible then it will look like the truth to someone!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
rt.com...

Well I hope this isn't a part of any of the two different sequences. If it breaks apart it could be. When Nasa says it has a good chance of hitting earth, wonder what percent they mean. I'm going to try and look it up.

Feeling tired today, so maybe someone else can. Just noticed aside from the one saying it has a chance of hitting, there are articles that say it will just barely miss us.

I think consciousness can ensure we change the timeline potentials, so forming groups to meditate, and use strong intent is needed.

Also, since Courtney Brown stressed the disclosure timeline as being far better, and it was in my own visions, it is a good thing to picture the leaders, the media personnel, surrounded by golden balls of healing energy, and send them light, hope, wake up, grow their light and awareness and positivity bigger, send the strong need to disclose, and see people actively asking for disclosure in larger numbers.
edit on 3-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

This object might hit some day. Lots of objects hit the Earth. The table puts its closest approach in 2033.

There are people that have the idea that praying/meditating/whatever can change the future. Tests show it does not work. Go ahead and give it a whirl even though there is nothing to come of it but personal calming.

PS, Unity_99 RV is malarkey as Ed Dames has shown so well.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
so NASA is concerned about Asteroid 2012 DA14

Scientists are predicting that the asteroid 2012 DA14 has a good chance of colliding with Earth in eleven months. Watch the skies in February 2013! According to RT, NASA has confirmed that the 60 meter (or 197 feet) asteroid, which was spotted by Spanish stargazers in February this year, has a good chance of colliding with earth. The scientists suggest confronting this asteroid with either big guns or, more strangely, with paint. The problem with either option is that there is no time to build a spaceship for the operation. A spaceship could either shoot the asteroid down or simply crash into it - this would either break it into pieces or throw it off course. Read more: source

what troubles me about that find is that amateur astronomers are left to find these.
Does NASA via TPTB have a disclosure blanket in hand?
Can't say but its starting to smell.
edit on 4-3-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

I'm always suspicious.

The scientist that was athiestic and materialist, in other words, served corporate agenda of control, brought out that they've proven telepathy, but that doesnt prove infinite soul, just this field. Though that is absolute hogwosh, and he should know it. They have weighed mass loss, its even more of a loss for astral projection, than for death, which implies some of the field stays behind when we really leave.

Now if someone were losing weight consistently during an oobe, that took say 30 minutes, one could say, oh they're getting dehydrated or hungry, but then when they return, the weight returns.

Why? Well I believe that as the cme's and energies come in, people will experience more and more of what I've had happening, which will be soul memories, and SO, they know this, they know the processional cycle coded in all things included the US Great Seal, that is buried from our eyes unless we're bright enough to see the signs.

So they're attempting to steer our memories into their box when we awaken.

Now, the RV ers, what they have done is come out with this timeline.

And, NASA who never says a meteor has a "good" chance of hitting ,in fact they're probably back tracking to "will just barely miss us" says this just after the RV ers say something.

Its coordinated info. And therefore agenda.

Its a smallish meteor too. Like elenin was nothing really. And it was everything. A Marker, revelations 9 11, put out for all of those in mysteries to see.

So, one more marker?

I never quite trust military Rv or anyone in a position of fame, ie they wrote a book. Because, what is protocol for classified?

What can you say? If you say something outright, would you not have to make up a bit of a story to try and get the info out, but slanted enough or ridiculous enough to not cause alarm to the controllers?

I question everything.

edit on 4-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I know this sounds empathetic, but if it happens - it happens. There's not much that we can do about it. So the question remains, What are you doing now to enjoy your life? They say life is short so why do we all dwell of the fear especially when we know such incidences will happen. What about the life that you dreamed about having? Are you at least placing some effort into making it happen? Ok, I'm just babbling. But I hope you guys get the idea of what I am trying to say. I'm getting to old to live in fear.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Mistyrae1248

Like this thread I made yesterday, www.abovetopsecret.com... I was planning on a different one and will get to it that is more related this RV thread, in that we can do something about it, you know, form those groups, meditate, envision, even pray. We don't have to pull in the wrong timelines.

But you're right, there may be some bad ones, where people might go through more consequence, but something in me knows in the end, our souls are going to be alright. We're learning that harm hurts, and we're going to progress to a better home in the end. I care, and don't want any harm to children.

But the way through this is also just rising above this frequency to a higher level. And laughter, joy, hugs, warmth, helping others, things that bring us to the higher plane to look with kindness and even a bit of humor at our reactions and silliness now, that would change things enormously.

In the Source Field Investigations, some of the researchers had chosen the number 10, I think its coded in the religions. But it only takes 10 awake, higher frequency good people to save a city or region.

I wonder if RV ers, such as Courtney Browns group, who do deal with the divergence and variance of timelines, which is quantum and fascinating to me.

But have RV ever done studies where they affected change? Hold positive, clear thoughts? Or is that Apples and Oranges to the military protocol?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Sorry, I'm new to ATS. But what is RV?

I'm down for a little ATS enlightenment.

But in all I get what you saying. Though I do not know if we have the tech to stop all these catastrophic events, It is what I see. What if we do have the technology but those that control the tech don't want to do anything about it because of how the world has treated them. Yeah I sound pessimistic about this topic but I'm just being logical and realistic.
edit on 4-3-2012 by Mistyrae1248 because: to add to thought

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mistyrae1248

Sorry, I'm new to ATS. But what is RV?

Remote viewing and if you want to know something valuable about it, ignore 80% of this thread.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join