It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewers Predict Catastrophic Meteor Impact Before 2013

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by alienorgy

No. They are pretending it is science by making up elaborate "ceremonies" which they call "protocols" around the center failure of using highly subjective matching.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
RV is malarkey. None of it works which is the military sent them out to look for jobs. The jobs have been found - robbing the wallets of the gullible and uninformed.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Here again is a bit of a look into RV, how it works and some interesting projects.

What Remote Viewing Tells Us About UFOs and ETs (Part I)

It seems odd that one of their most accurate RV'ers, maybe he is the one I read that was the most psychic man, died. I wonder if its safe to be very psi but not under their control even, and I'm not at all sure of the circumstances of the death or death(s) either.

What Remote Viewing Tells Us About UFOs and ETs (Part II)

Also you can learn the military procedure and many people achieve accuracies rather quickly apparently. If you have a friend or partner, or even a small group, you wouldn't need a workshop, but you may wish to spend some money on a few good books and videos.

That would be a really valuable tool.

But, don't forget or neglect the spontaneous and intuitive psi. Free form may not be able to check up afterwards,but after a group determines hits, and gains more skills, free form psi is very necessary. Seeking within. Escaping the left hemisphere protocols of RV, and really developing Right Hemisphere. Seeking to develop Lucid Dreaming and Astral Projection, and not settling with just random explorations but go to the highest frequency levels you can, like climb Jacob's ladder, as you high as you can, and seek Higher Self, Guidance, from Family, to solve problems, gain skills and report for duty, help others.

This is what humanity needs to do to break the bonds, but especially if they are working on improving themselves, ie their love and service to others, trying to learn from all the troubles in their lives and find the learning lessons for self improvement, because that is the biggest thing that relates to frequency, service to others, healing up the dark squares in us, and wanting to help.

I think groups like this everywhere would be invaluable.

Another note, they used TM. I've read things against TM, so that up to people, there are many meditations. Monroe institute and hemisync, binaurals, isotopes are very good and useful along with dolphin and whale frequencies. Even layering those sounds on audacity, maybe some could have a few suggestions for intentions like, my skills are improving, I am unlocking my innate sensing skills and connection to my greater soul, and am being directed each day. I will remember what I learn at night in my dream time. I will awaken in my dream and be aware that I am dreaming. When this happens, I will look at my hands and everything will be stable and I will explore.

There are many things a person could suggest themselves in their own audacity creations.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
RV is just another fraud that is being perpetuated by a few for bucks.

They need the money. They got dumped by the military because they never produced anything of value.

Unity_99 claimed

There are thousands upon thousands of research findings that give complete evidence that this is real.

They failed to produce even 1 paper despite this grandiose claim. The claim was not true.

Instead of being able to substantiate this claim the goal now is to spam the thread with worthless videos that have no credibility.

Also you can learn the military procedure and many people achieve accuracies rather quickly apparently.

That's completely untrue. The RV crowd was tossed out in the street after it was determined that RV is useless.

Even the believers think that few people seem to be able to do RV.
Even the believers think that training and experience do not help.

The rest of us know that RV does not work. It has never worked and does not appear to be able to work.

It was tested and it failed.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Least of my concerns. So little I could do about it anyway.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Richard C. Hoagland-Secret Space Program-Amsterdam 4-3-11-Pt.8

Richard C Hoaxland
That says it all

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

HAARP gets balimed for everthing on here what a joke

Storms HAARP
Earthquakes HAARP
Some UFO'S HAARP
The strange sound in the sky videos HAARP
Weird clouds HAARP

My last McDONLADS order being wrong will beat you to it HAARP.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

I provided a video that showed some rather unusual anomalies of 9/11, but know its HAARP being used, and since that is the only name I have for whatever use of scalar technology they employ, have no idea what the name of actual technology they used was, but its all based on the Tesla. Hurricane Erin appearing, moving up the cost and disappearing, which is also the effects of scalar, like Kachina.

Everything gets blamed on HAARP for good reason. And we need to stop them, its very plain and simple. They're our problem, alot more our problem than the sun.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

I made a post about the truth is put out in the open, but always behind certain locks and keys. There is always something on the door to put people off. Fool. Joker. Serpent. Dragon. The information is really good, and intelligent people, I've heard those on conspiracy forums claim to be amongst the worlds most aware who can see through anything, should not be fooled on how tptb do things. And as to attacking the messenger [yawn]. Hard to see the same tactics employed all the time.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I provided a video that showed some rather unusual anomalies of 9/11, but know its HAARP being used, and since that is the only name I have for whatever use of scalar technology they employ, have no idea what the name of actual technology they used was, but its all based on the Tesla. Hurricane Erin appearing, moving up the cost and disappearing, which is also the effects of scalar, like Kachina.

You have no idea what it is but you toss out names like Tesla and HAARP. Odd.

Erin was used for hurricanes in 1989, 1995, 2001, and a tropical storm in 2007.
1989 - no significant problems
1995 - did not affect NYC as a hurricane
2001 - no significant problems
2007 - did not hit NYC

So what are you talking about?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Hard to see the same tactics employed all the time.

The same tactics include:
1. Making strong claims that are never substantiated
2. Posting mindless videos with little or no content
3. Spamming threads with complaints that people actually want some evidence
4. Tossing out names and acronyms having nothing to do with the subject at hand
5. Making appeals to known hoaxers such as Drunvalo, Wilcock, etc.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Hah one morning I was woken up by a drumming sound, it was going through the walls of the room and to my head - I said 'HAARP' barely awaken. Then I realized it is an idiot policeman's car who let it on and the sound was traveling through the street, building and walls.

Another time from a real earthquake, I remember hearing grinding of rocks as if moving through one another, it was a vertical earthquake.

Don't worry, there is enough years for a meteor to be coming, just wait for the 20s.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join