It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewers Predict Catastrophic Meteor Impact Before 2013

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
##SNIPPED##
RV at its best is a controlled, scientific art which cannot be boxed into a single explanation. It has a commercial aspect (RV for Sale to corporations, military,m intelligence agencies, others), it has a black ops side and it has a very convoluted (report) history, some of which is well documented factually, some of which is garbage.

Bottom line. RV is real you simply have to look hard at the sources and at the applications.
edit on Sun Mar 4 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: --Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

edit on Sun Mar 4 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Seconal

Thank you, for saying such gentle slurs and put downs. Alas, I have to deal with chronic fatigue and right hemisphere wiring. Its good for psi but structure, sentences, which often have to flow out of me, as I sort of have to channel myself, so to speak, just go the way they go, and I'm very grateful for having the ability still to express what I'm trying to say, for its a journey learning and sharing.

Also, I don't like to be mean to others, and sometimes will fledge around and take much longer, to try and beat around the bush, to be as diplomatic as possible.

But the two mentioned are not on the same page. One has his own reason for what he does, whereas I am an experiencer, and very much for not just revealing truth about psi, or RV, but that we all have that ability, equality and power to the people, and with regards to this RV sequencing.

Do we have to accept it? Can we do something to pull in the right timeline? According to Courtney, its all about timelines, and making choices.

If we choose to strive for a better one, what tools can we use?

Do we just shout, protest, demand disclosure?

Or is that psi that we're gifted with, the soul gifts, something we can use to change the whole game?

So, my long winded posts, all serve that.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Seconal

Thank you, for saying such gentle slurs and put downs.

Anytime.

Also, I don't like to be mean to others,

snipped 200 words....So, my long winded posts, all serve that.

If you believe that, more power to you.

And I am sure that you will have the last word so I am leaving the space below for you.

Gently of course.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Seconal

Break it up you two and look at this
its a well put together video have a look

now take this next video in mind ...food storage

edit on 4-3-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Seconal

I don't have to have the last word, unless you are implying any response is just ego. If you haven't noticed my posts yet, they have always tried to be very diplomatic. And I don't make up stories. When you're expressing views, ideas, questions, experiences, then youre expressing who you are. You are the one, not I who has for some reason made this into a personal thing, and singled me out. I don't recall doing the same for you, nor criticizing how your express yourself.

Not everyone does it in short logical left brain ways. Some have to go through thryoid fog, (I have no thyroid and its severe enough even with treatment to be classified as chronic fatigue, which is what I'm diagnosed as. Like I said, structure goes out the window.), and just clear their minds and write whats in them.

You are just trying to belittle me, not I you. But you've showed your colors to me, or else lack of good common sense.

Edit to add: Thyroid is another interesting thing as several experiencers I know all have thryoid issues. 3 were turned down or off. 1 was turned up, and he always felt tired when he woke up and felt he was night missions. He also said he had been special forces, and felt possibly compartmentalized, so not to remember. And, he wrote to me over the experiences, feeling he knew me, OR, to tag me, for I am always suspicious.

Also, radiation. Nuclear atmospheric tests and depleted uranium!!!

So not happy about this and feel there are people to blame who are harming humanity.

Which is all the more reason to speak up for equality and solutions.

ie. This thread shouldn't just be doom and gloom, the very mechanisms behind RV, and how it works is a human experience. We're all psi and we are connected in the Field, we all have the ability to change outcomes.
edit on 4-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Alright folks behave. I was just stating my 2 cents like everyone else. Not in many words but none the less.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

And, NASA who never says a meteor has a "good" chance of hitting ,in fact they're probably back tracking to "will just barely miss us" says this just after the RV ers say something.

By definition meteors must have hit since that is the flash of light. NASA also tells us that several thousand fireballs occur each day. They tell us about all sorts of hits and even have scopes to track meteorites as they pass through the atmosphere.

Its a smallish meteor too. Like elenin was nothing really. And it was everything. A Marker, revelations 9 11, put out for all of those in mysteries to see.

Elenin was a comet and it behaved as predicted unlike the dubious fairy tales from the RV crowd.

I question everything.

So why do you fall for all of these ridiculous tales from pole shifts to Elenin to RV to ....

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

It's time to get back on to showing the numerous and ludicrous failures of the RV crowd.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Timelines and making choices sounds like a hedge to explain away failure. People like Rush Limbaugh use that technique daily.

Back in 1996 on Coast to Coast Brown describe RV as being independent of time and trainable. Utts stated that training and experience had no affect on RV.

Now, it's a trainable mental procedure. It enables a person to extract accurate, descriptive information from distant locations. Now remote viewing it also works across time, in the sense that the remote viewer can actually extract information from the past, present or future. Totally transparent with regard to time, as if time doesn't exist, in fact we know now that that's not a metaphor, we know now that in reality

At least in 1996 Brown disagrees with what is being stated here.

Now that isn't quite true because Brown claims that ETs can prevent you from remote viewing them.

Dames was tested against Brown's team to RV the TWA 800 crash. Brown stated that their team viewed a bomb on board the aircraft. Dames said no bomb, but mechanical failure. Neither was right. Then again there was the RV report my a Morehouse that said the plane was downed by a high energy beam. Great 3 RV reports and all are wrong.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Just ran into a report on RV that is really funny. Well, it is humorous to me since it relates how poor RV works.

There was a guy named Taff that appeared on The Art Bell show. He was talking about RV and his work on it.

Parapsychologist Barry Taff, who was involved in the early development of remote viewing, said on the Art Bell show that sometimes a team of remote viewers would all describe the same target but it would be the wrong target. Sometimes, Taff said, the details of agreement about the target would be even more impressive than on occasions when they described the correct target. And to their dismay, they could never find any difference between the sessions that found the correct target and those that found the wrong target.

That is simply hilarious. Even when RV is totally screwed up the believers can't figure out why the results are meaningless.

That right there is the definition of useless for intelligence.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Well that is something too. Their food storage in Norway. (pardon me that was a food bank in the US, but will have to check with that interview with Courtney a few pages back, sure that was about Norway.) And didn't Courtney say in one of those interviews back a page or two that Norway was where the Western elite had some bases too.

I can get an idea of what they're planning for, but I keep stubbornly saying, with people waking up, meditation groups and just holding the kind of good high wonderful frequency for a good world, I do not believe tptb or the ones they serve, will be able to bring earth to that level.

I don't think they fully understand the last cycles either, or the big ones.

They've done so many experiments with photons, ie. shining light through good healthy DNA, and then into the diseased area in plants, humans, and recovery results.

They've taken seeds that were dead from Chernobyl and put them in the pryamids, (or I might be tired and maybe this also was the photon or light one, either one or the other) and they've been purified and restored.

So I don't know exactly what their plans are, and if Meteors and the Sun will cooperate with what I call dark side plans, and the Sun is not darkside. But, I think in some ways we need to plan for the possibility of a bad timeline, and YET, have faith and trust in the best.

As far as the planning for the worst, seeds, water purifiers, generators for electricity, and also I think blueprints, plans.

I want to see the toxins gone, and don't know if they've gone so far as to experiment with GMO seeds and photons/pyramids. Photons change DNA. Maybe it would take GMO and make it heritage and healthy.

Maybe with our intent it would.

So prepare for things, but plan to be more than just survivalist, plan if they're planning on leaving North America or any area in a big disaster zone, to bring it back to health.

edit on 4-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

They've taken seeds that were dead from Chernobyl and put them in the pryamids, (or I might be tired and maybe this also was the photon or light one, either one or the other) and they've been purified and restored.

That's just more fiction. Pyramids do nothing at all.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
This is a great one. A group from Texas has claimed that they remote viewed an alien crash landing on the Moon. They say NASA knows about it.

But pseudoscience dies hard. A group called Transception Incorporated, self-described as an Austin, Texas based psychic R&D operation, sent a letter to NASA Administrator Charles Bolden that nominates the Apollo 16 crew for the Congressional Space Medal of Honor.

But there are strings attached.

This is a very transparent quid pro quo because the medal is being recommended for astronauts John Young and Charles Duke allegedly coming upon an extraterrestrial “shipwreck” on the surface of the moon during their third lunar surface excursion on April 23, 1972. A prerequisite for the award is that the crew is “released from secrecy” about what they really saw on the moon.

A variety of “shipwreck elements” — described as “structures, people/aliens, biological technology, and their plight” — were reportedly seen through remote viewing by six experts at Transception.

The “wreckage” suspiciously looks a lot like just a big boulder, dubbed “house rock”. And, you’d expect to find big boulders on the edge of an impact crater.

The alleged crash site is pretty bland-looking for a purported disaster location. It’s like looking for a capsized cruise liner and just seeing a shoal of rocks.

Another RV failure.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Just saw this today on Drudge ....

Blast it or paint it: Asteroid to threaten Earth in 2013

Coincidence?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

That object is not expected to impact. In fact, it will pass closer to the Earth in 2020. The article even states that it is expected to miss the Earth.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MegaMind
Just saw this today on Drudge ....

Blast it or paint it: Asteroid to threaten Earth in 2013

Coincidence?

Who knows? For the very, very minuscule few who actually watched the OP's videos, whether or not this or any other asteroid does impact becomes a win-win proposition for RV.

Repost OP Website

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Seconal

That is the problem with RV. No matter what happens they claim victory. That is why it is a laughable issue.

They predict a catastrophe from a meteorite impact before 2012. Nothing happens. They will scream that they were correct.

That is why it is a sham.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Here is another nitwit claim from the farsight group. I recall chatting with daz about this one back in 2010.

camelotforum.net...

An apparent active industrial site on the surface of Mars with a 'large nozzle shooting a liquid spray' onto an apparent industrial waste area has been successfully located and explored in a remote viewing study conducted by the Farsight Institute in March 2010 using nine highly trained remote viewers and methodologies developed by the U.S. military.

That was posted on everyone's favorite wacko site, project camelot.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Here Courtney Brown explains how his team of "professional remote viewers" as he calls them claimed that there was an artificial object following comet Hale-Bopp.
www.tmgnow.com...

He tries to explain why he was duped into viewing something that did not exist.

Were there people that killed themselves believing that there was a spaceship following the comet that they were going to visit and travel in?

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join