It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewers Predict Catastrophic Meteor Impact Before 2013

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Seconal

Obviously this is a rather poor attempt at a straw man argument. You are completely wrong to claim I have proposed "2 thesis[sic]".

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I'm not falling for anything he says. I just scanned two of his posts and they certainly didn't disprove RV or psi phenomena, some of his posts prove it. He uses fallacies for arguments, and seems to think psi works in a certain way, it doesn't. Its a more subtle thing, influenced by the energies around, and for military use, would be done with strict protocols and some way to magnetize the person to the target.

All I have shown is that RV is a joke with a 100% failure rate.

This thread is about a prediction made by people that have a 100% failure rate. Whatever these RV believers say you can win by betting against them.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
My understanding of remote viewing is that it has been constructed from nothing - part of the plan to make society believe things that are not true. I researched and I even purchased a video to learn more - the video sits on the shelf gathering dust and I did not even watch it to the end.

Utter make believe. There are plenty of people who are genuinely gifted and talented with all manner of extra sensory perception - they are the real deal. Remote viewing is for people who use a 'remote control' for everything. People who use a 'remote' for everything need to use their intellect and own intelligence. Remote viewing is a farce - my opinion only.

Much Peace...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

There you go, more "straw man" arguments instead of backing your own thesis and discarding the one that I have proven is crap.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Seconal

You stated nothing. I on the other have shown that RV does not work. I shown several failures for Brown and several for Dames. RV is a failure.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I do have a few dreams of cataclysms and since a lot of the things I dream from time to time, even rarely, happen. I've had one with a meteor falling down and blasting me and all around it in the air. This morning I recorded for the first time in years such a dream - this time me and some of my family heard about an upcoming nuclear explosion and were just preparing to leave the place when the time it was coming did come, and I said: 'It is too late'.

You have no idea how deep feelings are inside some people's dreams. I can tell you what I was thinking in this dream with a nuclear explosion: Firstly I heard the noise like 'fiuuuuuu' all over the place, the trees shaking, I was thinking how I would see the wave coming - then I would feel nothing as the moment the wave reaches me, I'd be blown away and already unconscious or worse...

I know what happens when such things come, I felt how people would feel as I did so myself, I saw it. The same would go for any incoming meteor whatever year it happens, the effect is similar to that of a nuclear based on its size.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

I had a dream like that when I was a kid. I had the dream twice. The first time I died in the dream. The second I remember that I was about to die and hid behind a rock and survived the explosion.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
I do have a few dreams of cataclysms and since a lot of the things I dream from time to time, even rarely, happen. I've had one with a meteor falling down and blasting me and all around it in the air. This morning I recorded for the first time in years such a dream - this time me and some of my family heard about an upcoming nuclear explosion and were just preparing to leave the place when the time it was coming did come, and I said: 'It is too late'.

You have no idea how deep feelings are inside some people's dreams. I can tell you what I was thinking in this dream with a nuclear explosion: Firstly I heard the noise like 'fiuuuuuu' all over the place, the trees shaking, I was thinking how I would see the wave coming - then I would feel nothing as the moment the wave reaches me, I'd be blown away and already unconscious or worse...

I know what happens when such things come, I felt how people would feel as I did so myself, I saw it. The same would go for any incoming meteor whatever year it happens, the effect is similar to that of a nuclear based on its size.

From whom did you learn your remote dreaming?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Yes nightmares are a normal thing I've had them too but the focus isn't on that or dying, it is on the cataclysm itself. I have these cataclysm related ones that I keep track of, floods, walking in a sea without water, my city destroyed and the volcano erupting at night, meteor impact and now a nuclear explosion with the feeling of how you feel and see, the next moment you dont feel or see anything, there is just 'nothing' as if blown away - that was so real. I remember strange symbols in the sky and aircraft/spaceship in green light making some noises in other dreams.

Like many abductees who claim to have seen similar things on their abductions, I see them in dreams. Something is coming in it may be in the next decades.

Originally posted by wilburn
From whom did you learn your remote dreaming?

Explain 'remote dreaming' - I just keep track on some more specific dreams and while like anyone else I've had all sorts of random dreams or nightmares, I've normal ones that do happen but in these the feeling was real as if Im standing there, waiting for the shockwave to blow. The trees were shaking violently when the wind was heard. I did exit the dream before the place was blown out by some nuclear explosion.

Dreams are definitely worth the research.
edit on 7-3-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

The fact is that dreaming was dumped because it did not work and it did not provide useful intelligence.

It simply has not worked. It doesn't matter if it is future or present it has not worked and it does not work.

Dreaming is off topic for this thread.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by wilburn

Because TWZ does not work it matters little if another prophet of nonsense comes in with his own take on TWZ.

Braden claims that ice cores can reveal our distance to the galactic center. He claims that galactic alignments are meaningful. They are not. There is zero evidence for this claim.

No amount of numerological babbling makes any of his claims right.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Let's try to keep it in the ballpark, folks.

Remote Viewers Predict Catastrophic Meteor Impact Before 2013

Thanks

*please do not reply to this post in thread.*

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I watched the videos and read the article and the OP use of the word "prediction" is absurd.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by HermioneWeasley
I watched the videos and read the article and the OP use of the word "prediction" is absurd.

keep reading you will find that the OP isnt about you but about the OP. Have fun about your quest as to the intel of your surroundings,
Please correcting if I am wrong but had you read the thread and watched the videos you would find that the Point of the OP is that there is no Prediction, Have a good day

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Man like I watched this video by this guy who claimes to be some kind of Professor Superior
and evrything go to 8m in and watch this hoo haaa of an explanation. It's magnetism - shut the front door

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join