It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Remote Viewers Predict Catastrophic Meteor Impact Before 2013

page: 24
56
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by qetuoadgjl

Man like I watched this video by this guy who claimes to be some kind of Professor Superior


I assume the Dr.Michael Persinger a neuropsychologist and neurotheologist at Canada's Laurentian University in Sudbury, Ontario might be defined as "superior" in his field, yes...



...go to 8m in and watch this hoo haaa of an explanation. It's magnetism - shut the front door


A bit more to it than that but I think that it is remote viewing that you are attempting to discredit in a roundabout way. Let's begin by analyzing your review of these abstracts.

neuro.psychiatryonline.org...




posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
It's easy to discredit RV. The statements and predictions have been abysmal failures.



posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

It's easy to discredit RV. The statements and predictions have been abysmal failures.



What would be your analyses of my link?



posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by drkildare
 


I quickly skimmed over the article. It was not written as most journal articles with an abstract, introduction, discussion, and conclusion. Through the early part I did not see much. It is only at the bottom that there is a cursory comment about remote viewing that really tells nothing about whether or not RV works. It simply relates some brain activity.



posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by drkildare
 


I quickly skimmed over the article. It was not written as most journal articles with an abstract, introduction, discussion, and conclusion. Through the early part I did not see much. It is only at the bottom that there is a cursory comment about remote viewing that really tells nothing about whether or not RV works. It simply relates some brain activity.



I was vetting your professional capability to determine the efficacy and credibility of a report, abstract, citation or otherwise.

I have the info I need now.



posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by drkildare
 


There is nothing in the article that determines whether or not RV works. If you think there is then post it rather than a meaningless post. No one can learn from a post that has no content.



posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by drkildare
 


There is nothing in the article that determines whether or not RV works.


I answered this in the post directly above.

Here is a library of various articles, studies, with reports per se, many of which I now understand will be above your capabilities (future readers not so much perhaps) and many that may fall within your reductive capabilities.

www.irva.org...

Enjoy and get back with analyses.



edit on 13-3-2012 by drkildare because: Simplified post for obvious reasons



posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Here are several links for those with the capability to review re: Remote Viewing successes and efficacies.

www.skepticalinvestigations.org...



posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by drkildare
 



I answered this in the post directly above.

Here is a library of various articles, studies, with reports per se, many of which I now understand will be above your capabilities (future readers not so much perhaps) and many that may fall within your reductive capabilities.

www.irva.org...

Enjoy and get back with analyses.

The previous link had nothing to do with whether or not RV works. There was the opportunity to post that. You did not. Thus it is clear to all that the bluff was a failure.

Do I need to see that this link is also a failure?

Most of these are simple write up by believers and not real articles. Sigh.

Of the list at the bottom, which are the ones that show RV works?
edit on 13-3-2012 by stereologist because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by drkildare
 


Nothing definitive here. More posturing without evidence that RV works.



posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seconal

Who knows? For the very, very minuscule few who actually watched the OP's videos, whether or not this or any other asteroid does impact becomes a win-win proposition for RV.

Repost OP Website


I had to retrack to these videos to realign myself on topic. duh on me.

Dr. Brown has proposed a rather interesting test which is a win-win for him and for RV. We will know this summer 2012 and in the wait, I am off to more pressing matters.



posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
So far nothing has been posted that shows RV works. There are many examples of RV failing.

It would be interesting to see RV work. With all of the guesses made by RV enthusiasts you'd think one would be correct. If I guessed that the Cubs would win the World Series every year you'd think I'd be right by now .... never mind.



posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by drkildare

Originally posted by Seconal

Who knows? For the very, very minuscule few who actually watched the OP's videos, whether or not this or any other asteroid does impact becomes a win-win proposition for RV.

Repost OP Website


I had to retrack to these videos to realign myself on topic. duh on me.

Dr. Brown has proposed a rather interesting test which is a win-win for him and for RV. We will know this summer 2012 and in the wait, I am off to more pressing matters.


I believe you meant May 2013, the month before the target date given the team of RVers.

After reading this thread, I am genuinely surprised at the number of people who haven't even a decent grasp of the differences between RV and psychic visioning.



posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalMonocular
 



After reading this thread, I am genuinely surprised at the number of people who haven't even a decent grasp of the differences between RV and psychic visioning.

Would you mind describing the differences for the people on this thread?



posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by knightsofcydonia
reply to post by rebellender
 


I have experienced remote viewing,astral projection, lucid dreams etc..but I don't believe in any of this fear porn. I don't think remote viewing can specifically target future catastrophic events and pinpoint the time and date of them remote viewing is much more effective without a predisposition to find what your looking for.

No offense, but threads like this mislead people and discredit the actual research involved with this amazing ability we all have access to.
edit on 16-2-2012 by knightsofcydonia because: (no reason given)


Remote viewing has come naturally to me, never tried to do it, just could. Knew the practice before I knew a name for it. Though I have been able to successfully see future events, it wasn't always guaranteed. Sometimes I could see the past, present, and future of a certain place, sometimes just one or another. What I have experienced is that I only get to know what I'm "supposed" to know, by whatever means, for whatever purpose.

I do agree that to purposely look for something within in a certain time frame isn't really always a good idea. For me, it seems to create bias, meaning my "sight" may be compromised and I might see something that I only want to be seeing, getting information I only want to be getting. I believe in going in with an open mind and getting what I get, that's the only result that can be valid. I won't say, however, that these people aren't really seeing something true, it's just that if they're looking for certain things, they might see certain things. It is interesting, though, that "the end" is by supposed meteor strike(s), since that image is so heavily relied upon in the media & entertainment industry and is something that so many people all over the world have claimed to dream & prophesize about.



posted on May, 11 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mountaingirl1111

Remote viewing has come naturally to me, never tried to do it, just could. Knew the practice before I knew a name for it. Though I have been able to successfully see future events, it wasn't always guaranteed. Sometimes I could see the past, present, and future of a certain place, sometimes just one or another. What I have experienced is that I only get to know what I'm "supposed" to know, by whatever means, for whatever purpose.

I do agree that to purposely look for something within in a certain time frame isn't really always a good idea. For me, it seems to create bias, meaning my "sight" may be compromised and I might see something that I only want to be seeing, getting information I only want to be getting. I believe in going in with an open mind and getting what I get, that's the only result that can be valid. I won't say, however, that these people aren't really seeing something true, it's just that if they're looking for certain things, they might see certain things. It is interesting, though, that "the end" is by supposed meteor strike(s), since that image is so heavily relied upon in the media & entertainment industry and is something that so many people all over the world have claimed to dream & prophesize about.


Which protocol of RV are you pursuing?

"Looking for something in a given time frame" is more to do with the specific abilities, training, protocols, etc. of the viewer than as a general statement.



posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte
 


Huh because it is what will effect climate perhaps?

It would appear you don't believe that RV is real. Forgive me if I have made a fast assumption. Remote viewing is absolutely real and every single one of us have the ability to do it. It's simply being in touch with Consciousness and being able to convey that with your conscience mind. It's not if you were a bit more in touch with your inner spirit man you would be well aware of this. It would appear your a believer according to your signatures but yet your unaware that your first a spirit being and that this is just pulling information from your spirit man that is eternal?

If I have made fast assumptions I do apologize but the more I see from so called believers or followers of Christ I see that many just have a form of religion but are in no way in touch with the inner man. I'm not saying your one of those type, it just seems on the surface your missing something here to not understand that this ability is natural and we all have it.



posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles

Remote viewing is absolutely real and every single one of us have the ability to do it. It's simply being in touch with Consciousness and being able to convey that with your conscience mind.


RV is quite real or, better put, has demonstrated high degrees of reliability (obviously dependent on protocol, viewer, target, and a host of other parameters). However, the mechanism of how data is transmitted from target to RVer is unknown.

It is theorized that the connection is one of unified or global consciousness based on quantum physics as the underlying mechanism/model. Truth is, no one knows except for the excellent results when the trained RVer is employed in the appropriate circumstances.



posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalMonocular
 


I agree. Quantum mechanics like/and math is just a language to express these phenomena. I don't get too hung up on Symantec or at least I try not to. I have my way of saying it and it doesn't make what I have said any less valid than calling it something that sounds more scientific and attributing it to quantum mechanics. Personally I have read dozens of quantum mechanics books and I used to think it was the end all and answer to everything. Then I realized like math it's just mans frail as we are understanding and expression of the actions we see taking place in this universe an perhaps beyond.

Thanks.
edit on 5/11/2012 by firegoggles because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/11/2012 by firegoggles because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
56
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

log in

join