It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the Pentagon Guard Told Me About 9/11

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
I guess they think if we're dumb enough to believe the official story they tell us, we're dumb enough to believe anything.

A plane flying that low, moving as fast as it had to have been going would have blown her right off the car. If she did manage to reach up and touch it somehow, it would have ruined her hands.

Imagine going down the highway 65 miles an hour and sticking your hand out the window to touch the guardrail. You wouldn't be that stupid. Now imagine your car was going as fast as that plane was going and doing it. Or try sticking your hand out to touch a moving train.

Probably traveling somewhere around 500 MPH -- yeah, no surprise this is a nonsense story.

>> The guard was pulling Norma's leg.

They probably did the photocopy thing and just laughed to each other later -- as they are sick of the questions. I doubt you would EVER get a straight answer at the Pentagon. The average guard is screened to cull out the curious, and the people who KNOW aren't talking.

Your school is probably NOT touring the Pentagon this year because it's a boring trip. There are more interesting places to go.

Very possible it was a joke. Or, and I'm starting to think this may be the case, it's a bastardized version of the story about the woman who picked up the plane part.

There might be absolutely no correlation between our conversation and our inability to schedule a tour. Believe it or not, they do fill up their tour spots quickly. That is probably the case. In the last five years we've gone to Washington we've only gotten to tour the Pentagon twice. I really don't think our school is on a watch list.

link   
according to the official story the plane was going over 500mph right - at that speed its traveling about 725+ feet per second - the friction not to mention the vacuum sucking you out of the car would be enough to kill you.

as for being a on list it's not like they arent openly watching everything now already.
edit on 16-2-2012 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by samkent

Meaning?

Are you trying to discredit Ms. Gallop or confirm her testimony?

If 911 was not a false flag how come the stone wall?

I've studied 911 for close to ten years and I will go to my grave believing my government is run by a bunch of corrupt crooks that have fed us lies upon lies and mass murdering of 3,000 people.

The entire Ventura 911 Conspiracy video follows.

How does the last man out get left out of the 911 Commission Report?

I've read the 911 Commission Report (own it) and from page 1 to the end it's one big farce.

We deserve, the families that lost loved ones deserve the truth - but we won't get the truth because the people really running our government are liars and thieves.

A country that condones and practices torture? Uses weapons of mass destruction TWICE! A country that stages a false flag operation in order to declare war on.

I respect everyone else who disagrees with my opinion, but please watch the entire video and watch the people Mr. Ventura interviews, their facial expression and body language. They are uncomfortable, on the hot seat, just like your fourteen year old when you ask them a question and can't get a straight answer out of them.

It has now been over a decade and we still have never gotten a straight answer from our government.

And not on just 911, on many things - and not for "Security reasons" that's BS.

Tens of trillions of dollars disappeared during the 911 "crisis" what happened to that money?

I use to work with CFO's and CEO's, including government contractors and if our financial reports were off by ten cents we heard about it.

No, there are, I firmly believe, I feel in my gut that We the People were made fools of, fleeced just like sheep.

And may the poor souls that perished on that day, rest in peace for they have not obtained the justice they deserve.

Ms. Gallop's lawsuit was thrown out of court but than the Judge was Bush's cousin.

No, it’s not a joke.

A 9/11 lawsuit against former high officials in the Bush White House is being presided over by a cousin of former president George W. Bush – a shocking and blatant conflict of interest that should embarrass even believers in the official story.

George W. Bush’s cousin, Judge John M. Walker of the 2nd Circuit of the United States Court of Appeals, is part of a three-judge panel hearing the case of April Gallop vs. former vice-president Dick Cheney, former defense secretary Donald Rumsfeld and former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Richard Myers.

Source and rest of article from April 2011; globalresearch.ca...

America is nothing short of a South American Dictatorship.

Our prisons have become gulags like in Russia - we have more prisoners (cheap labor) than any other industrialized country in the world.

But the real criminals get to retire in luxury with medical and retirement benefits you and I can only dream about.

Who works for who?

Our forefathers must be spinning in their graves by now.
edit on 16-2-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The only thing you need to know about the pentagon attack is they have definitive camera angles that would completely clear up this matter and they refuse to show them. The whole story is filled with half truths cover ups and lies even now the government continues to "reclarify" statements that claimed were fact.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

You surely cannot know that April sued American Airlines, and accepted a settlement, on the basis that she and her child suffered injuries and distress as a result of their plane impacting the Pentagon ?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Originally posted by smyleegrl

Originally posted by hooper
I haven't gone through all the posts to this thread, but has anyone speculated yet that the OP is just plain old manure?

How so? Because I related a story told to me? I started this post by stating it was purely anecdotal.

Again, I DO NOT BELIEVE THE WOMAN TOUCHED THE PLANE IN THE MANNER DESCRIBED. This was simply the story told to me by the guard.

No, you misunderstand me. I think the whole thing is a load a crap. No tour, no teacher, no story about touching the plane. The OP is simply a bit of fiction. An excuse to post some piece of hogwash and ascribe it to the government and try and make whacky truthers look like brave and oppressed agents of change.

First of all, if you'll check some of my other posts it is quite obvious I'm a teacher.

As stated in the op, I do not have a concrete opinion on 9/11. I believe a plane most likely did hit the Pentagon. But I've also read threads on ATS and other sites that leave me with questions. I don't consider myself a "truther," as you so eloquently stated.

Believe the story or don't. But please refrain from calling me names. It weakens your arguments.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Very possible it was a joke. Or, and I'm starting to think this may be the case, it's a bastardized version of the story about the woman who picked up the plane part.

A lot of both, with some misunderstanding and perhaps allusions tossed in.

Close enough to almost touch it is a rather common way to embellish a story of a "close call" experience, wouldn't you say?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

Not a typical goon, a smart soldier working at the pentagon, completely turned the situation around by giving the lady's something else to think about and focus on, especially being a rediculous statement. He merely did his job, he did it quickly and well.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

According to April Gallop when she walked out of the hole there was no plane.

The Pentagon lawn where the impact took place looked in pristine condition.

My nephew in law who is a pilot said if a plane had hit, it would have skidded and messed up the lawn beyond what was shown.

Do the research.

We never got the full truth.

BTW: Who signs your paycheck?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by LightsideAssassin

Kinda hard to miss large airliners flying off-course. Unless you mean to. I direct that at NORAD, and FAA...

It is when there are only Primary targets (all but one had the transponders in Standby...the other, UAL 175, was still squawking, but just random codes, so each controller, as it entered his/her airspace, had to re-acquire it, and then try to relay that to the authorities).

Even harder with just Primary targets....there were a lot of OTHER airplanes in the air, and once the decision to land them was made, then THEY were all "off course". I'm guessing you may not be a pilot, and familiar with how ATC works?

In addition, the interceptors were not capable of "Warp Drive"....even at Mach 2, that is merely twice the "500 MPH" you cited....about twice. Still, there is a finite time involved in recognition of the threat, and then action undertaken. And all the inherent confusion involved.

For the record, had the terrorists not intentionally crashed UAL 93, it was still somewhere around 125 miles, from D.C. After the AAL 77 impact, the alerts were clear, and the thread of UAL 93 was clear.

@ 125 miles, it could have been in the D.C. region within only about 15 minutes. So, it might have been intercepted in time. Hard to know for certain, though.....

edit on Thu 16 February 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

I think these guys can explain what I'm getting at better than I can:
pilotsfor911truth.org...
It's damned hard to lose a 747 over american airspace.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

So you're saying that a guard (DOD contractor or Military) still has a job after 10 years? If he is that loose with his lips do you think that 10 years of this he wouldn't be "replaced". In my best ESPN pre game Comon man!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

From her own law suit papers.
From her own attorney even.

7. Plaintiff and her baby both suffered substantial head and brain injuries, which seriously affect them still today.

Yep, being in a building with a bomb going off will do that to you.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Are you trying to discredit Ms. Gallop or confirm her testimony?

Try this on for size.

You get papers from my lawyer sueing you for damages.
My claim is that while I was walking down the street you hit me on the head from behind. Hard enough that I have brain damage and on going brain damage.
I knew it was you because as I fell, I spun around and saw your face.
How is your lawyer going to defend you? What will be his first claim?

Real world example:
Many years ago I goosed my throttle (motorcycle) to make the light. I flipped and whacked my head (with helmet).
I picked up my bike and rode 4 miles back to work to clear the cob webs.
To this day I don't remember the path I took to get back to work. It was in the city and I don't remember a thing about the ride back.
I'm not surprised she doesn't remember seeing plane parts or body parts.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Your remark shows me you have not been studying this case, nor have you read the article I provided or the videos.

April Gallop did not sue TWA she sued Rumsfeld, Cheney, Myers and Bush Jr.'s cousin was the judge.

Do the research.

Again read the article:

A 9/11 lawsuit against former high officials in the Bush White House is being presided over by a cousin of former president George W. Bush – a shocking and blatant conflict of interest that should embarrass even believers in the official story.

George W. Bush’s cousin, Judge John M. Walker of the 2nd Circuit of the United States Court of Appeals, is part of a three-judge panel hearing the case of April Gallop vs. former vice-president Dick Cheney, former defense secretary Donald Rumsfeld and former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Richard Myers.

The case has been ignored by the mainstream media in the weeks leading up to it going to court April 5. And most media have ignored the developments concerning the involvement of Judge Walker. One exception is CNBC, which carried an online story with the headline: “Extraordinary Conflict of Interest: Bush Cousin Presides Over Federal Court Case Against Former Bush Administration Officials.” Good for them, but this is an all-too isolated exception. That the story is being kept almost entirely out of the media further reveals that the idea of a free and vigorous press is largely a fantasy.

Gallop, a former U.S. Army executive administrative assistant (with top secret clearance), is suing for damages in connection with injuries she and her newborn son suffered in the supposed terrorist attack at the Pentagon on Sept. 11, 2001. The two were injured when the allegedly hijacked American Airlines Flight 77 supposedly slammed into the building. Gallop and many others in the 9/11 Truth movement contend that explosives were planted inside the Pentagon and that Flight 77 never hit the building.

Gallop says a large explosion caused the ceiling above her to collapse. When she regained consciousness, she made her way, son in tow, through the hole the alleged plane was supposed to have created. She says she never saw any evidence that a plane had hit the building. The government claims that 125 people were killed in the Pentagon and another 89 on the plane.

As I reported in a previous post, the Pentagon has refused to help Gallop with surgeries she and her son have required because of the event. They’ve even tried to stop other agencies like the American Red Cross from helping her, according to David Ray Griffin’s account in his book The New Pearl Harbor Revisited.

Gallop launched the original lawsuit in 2008 alleging that the 9/11 attacks were planned at the highest levels of the U.S. government, and that they were blamed on fundamentalist Muslims as part of a cover story. She claims that there was plenty of knowledge that employees of the Pentagon were in imminent danger, and that had alarms been sounded many deaths and injuries would have been prevented.

The idea that Cheney knew a plane was heading for the Pentagon is supported by the 9/11 Commission hearing testimony of the then transportation secretary, Norman Mineta. Mineta reported to the Commission that Cheney was in the presidential bunker prior to the Pentagon “crash” and was tracking the plane as it approached the Pentagon but not taking action to intercept it.

The original Gallop case was thrown out of court in March 2010. Judge Denny Chin dismissed the suit with prejudice, contending that the complaint was based on “cynical delusion and fantasy.”Chin has since been promoted to the very court now hearing the appeal of his ruling.

Gallop’s lawyer, William Veale, made a motion this week to have Judge Walker disqualified from hearing the case, but this was denied. Also denied was the request for a continuance to appeal the decision.

Walker was chief justice of the Court of Appeals from 2000-2006 and has been serving as a senior member of the court since then. Many researchers into 9/11 will also point out that another Bush cousin, Wirt D. Walker III, was CEO of Securacom from 1999-2002 – the company that handled security for the World Trade Center. The company installed a new $8.3-million security system in the towers between 1996 and 2000.

The sheer arrogance of the perpetrators of 9/11 continues to amaze me. These people clearly believe they can get away with anything. And until enough of us get mad, then they’re probably right.

Source: globalresearch.ca...

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Oh for Pete's sake you haven't got a clue. Nobody said she sued TWA, she sued American Airlines on account of their Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon.

Later on she decided that there wasn't an AA plane after all; hence zero credibility.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I know that myself and many others would probably accept the Govt version of 9/11 events, IF we could have seen one of the many videos operating at the Pentagon that day, actually SHOW the incoming plane, and it slamming into the building.

Because they haven't I and no doubt millions of others around the world, will always hold serious doubts about what really happened that day.

Good ol Dave, what do you think about why they refuse to show actual footage of the incoming plane?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Wrong she sue government officials and check the video I provided at 7:31 where explosive residue was found.

There was no plane period.

Your eyes are open wide shut.

And I did not say April Gallop sued TWA another person replying to my post did.

Do the research.

Dr. Jones at 7:59 on the video provided is a demolition expert.

You refuse to explore all the data and yet make remarks like I haven't a clue.

You have not clearly researched this subject enough.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJockey1

The gate came video shows the incoming plane, it just doesn't show enough of it and not clearly enough for your satisfaction.

That's your problem, not ours. Not everything that doesn't have spectacular video footage did not happen. You are a product of the reality tv/Big Brother entertainment culture which demands to have an Eye of Providence over all things. In other words: Youtube clip or it didn't happen.

Science, epistemology, the journalistic method and historiography don't work that way. You and the other no planers must prove your missile/flyover/truck bomb crap with a video, not the other way around.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join