It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the Pentagon Guard Told Me About 9/11

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

The woman reached up from her car and touched the plane. Sure, why not. This is what the American Indians called counting coup.

(Insert Indian war chant here)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

Originally posted by snowcrash911

Now where are those titanium landing gear components that can survive temperatures
of 3000 degrees?

Fires never reach 3000 degrees, gas temperature does not mean material temperature, so the titanium doesn't melt, and landing gear components were indeed found.

Anything else?

Pictures?

PLANE PARTS part II: LANDING GEAR

Evidence hand waved with more sorry jokes in 10...9...8...7...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I wouldn't even want to reach out and touch a car going down the highway let alone an aircraft going hundreds of miles an hour. I bet it would pull the skin right off of you.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by korath
I wouldn't even want to reach out and touch a car going down the highway let alone an aircraft going hundreds of miles an hour. I bet it would pull the skin right off of you.

The wind-draft alone would probably rip off your head that close.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Now where are those titanium landing gear components that can survive temperatures
of 3000 degrees?

Fires never reach 3000 degrees, gas temperature does not mean material temperature, so the titanium doesn't melt, and landing gear components were indeed found.

Anything else?

Pictures?

PLANE PARTS part II: LANDING GEAR

Evidence hand waved with more sorry jokes in 10...9...8...7...

All the HTB people have left now is the contention that these photos were stage-managed, the parts planted, or complete CGI forgeries.

I am one of these, as you may already know.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Well, I suppose it's no less believable than Building 7...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
So there was this military guy who works as a guard at the pentagon, last year he wrote an amusing blog about a tour group from a school that came through and two of the adults in the group started questioning him about 9/11 so he decided to pull their legs a bit about as a bit of a laugh to break up his boring day, he even had a chat with his buddies at the front desk and had them play into the paranoia of the two adults to add some spice to the whole day..

Made for a great annecdote to tell at parties..

Does the above hypothetical sound like it may be accurate? Military guys do this sort of thing all the time for lolz..

I also believe that the whole 9/11 thing is fraught with B.S on a grand scale but this particular situation sounds more like you being the butt of a joke to me.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raivan31
So there was this military guy who works as a guard at the pentagon, last year he wrote an amusing blog about a tour group from a school that came through and two of the adults in the group started questioning him about 9/11 so he decided to pull their legs a bit about as a bit of a laugh to break up his boring day, he even had a chat with his buddies at the front desk and had them play into the paranoia of the two adults to add some spice to the whole day..

Does the above hypothetical sound like it may be accurate? Military guys do this sort of thing all the time for lolz..

I also believe that the whole 9/11 thing is fraught with B.S on a grand scale but this particular situation sounds more like you being the butt of a joke to me.

Possible. When Norma asked him about the plane, she did so rather quietly. His reply about touching the plane was made to the entire group.

This young man seemed very professional and mannerly. He also seemed to "believe" what he told us.

Could it have been a joke? Of course.

Or it could have been myth-making on his part. This guard was probably mid-twenties; he wouldn't have been in service during 9/11. Maybe 9/11 even inspired his career choice.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

All the HTB people have left now is the contention that these photos were stage-managed, the parts planted, or complete CGI forgeries.

I am one of these, as you may already know.

Of course, and I got quite a laugh out of that one, rereading Larson's post before bringing it to your attention.

I mean... why did you even ask? Why do I even ask?

What Larson is alluding to, is that when you reach a state of self-delusion so bad that you have to declare every single piece of evidence presented to you as fake, CGI or planted, you no longer matter. But, as I understand it, this forum has a rich tradition of letting everybody participate, requiring everyone to indulge tactics which could either be identified as utterly naive and reality-challenged or deliberately disruptive.

Once you declare yourself the arbiter of what is real or fake, at your own whim, all rational discussion goes out the window. You know this. On this forum, that tactic can be spectacularly successful, for the simply reason that disruption here is only acknowledged when it involves name calling, not when it comes to playing clever, trollish, existential games with the ground rules of reality-based discourse.

This is how it works: instead of you proving your case, you reverse the burden of proof and force others to do all the work. You then lean back, supinely, and shoot down every single item of evidence with a toxic mix of mockery, provocation, baiting, needling and irrational absurdity. I can do that too.

I say the Pentagon doesn't exist. At all. Everybody who has every been there or worked there is in on it. What now?

Don't answer that.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
Or it could have been myth-making on his part. This guard was probably mid-twenties; he wouldn't have been in service during 9/11. Maybe 9/11 even inspired his career choice.

I am quite convinced the guard was relaying a Chinese whispers version of the witness experience of Penny Elgas. Most experienced Pentagon researchers would know this immediately when they read your OP.

So if you wanted an answer, that's the most likely one.
edit on 16-2-2012 by snowcrash911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

she stood up in her car, poked her head out of the sunroof, and touched the plane with her hand.

Lol.

Nothing to add here.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Great story, thanks for sharing OP

A little demonstration of what happens when a jet engine gets near a vehicle.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

Yes, but that only happens when the plane is stationary, so that the engine thrust energy isn't converted into plane motion, and when the object in question in directly behind the jet. Or, at least, in that situation the jet blast projected backwards has its maximum destructive effect.

This man would have been blown away if it was that simple:

BTW, if you doubt this, go to Google images and type "Saint Martin Airport"

Edit: You know what?

edit on 16-2-2012 by snowcrash911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

she stood up in her car, poked her head out of the sunroof, and touched the plane with her hand.

Lol.

Nothing to add here.

Having had the night to think about this. Having read all the replies and watched all the videos, I have come to a conclusion.

This woman must have been either very brave or very dumb.

All the witnesses from the Arlington Cemetary and the guard at the heli-port station all admit they ducted and ran for their lives with a plane that low and, seemingly, headed right for them.

This woman saw the plane coming and held her ground.

I also think she was very very quick. I say this because, last night I tried to stand up through the sun roof in our car. I am almost 6 ft. tall and it was not easy. It was also not very fast. I stood up and extended my hand as high as it would go. I would estimate my finger tips were about 11 ft. above the ground at that point.

I have no idea how tall this woman was, but she would have to "see" the plane coming , make the decission to reach up, stand up through the sun roof and raise her hand. If the plane was flying fast enough to stay in the air, she did all this in only a very few seconds. Of course, the faster the plane, the less time she had to act.

She probably had to do this while either wearing heels or even a skirt; or maybe both. (just thought of that)

"IF" all this is true; I have to conclude, as I said, she is either very brave or very dumb but deffinately very fast.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by hdutton
All the witnesses from the Arlington Cemetary [sic] and the guard at the heli-port [sic] station all admit they ducted and ran for their lives with a plane that low and, seemingly, headed right for them.

This is standard CIT talk. Try to fish in a different pond for a change. It will refresh your soul.

And there was obviously no woman touching the plane, rather the anecdote is either Penny Elgas' story made into a joke or distorted word of mouth.

Nobody touched the plane, because nobody was in a position to touch the plane. Nobody touched the plane because nobody is insane enough to do that. Nobody touched the plane, because touching a plane a 550 MPH will take your hand off.

Nobody touched the plane.

Some people did watch the plane go in. Don't believe CIT. Don't believe their spin on Sean Boger. Don't believe their spin on Penny Elgas, Father McGraw, Terry Morin, Mike Walter, Father McGraw, Roosevelt Roberts, and all the others.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raivan31

The only joke i sense here sensai, despite not believing a word that has errupted from the OPs anus, is that you seem to know military men, so well that you know what they do for lolz?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

last night I tried to stand up through the sun roof in our car lol at you

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3velutionR3quired

The only joke i sense here sensai, despite not believing a word that has errupted from the OPs anus, is that you seem to know military men, so well that you know what they do for lolz?

What an incredibly RUDE thing to see.

Personally, I don't really care if you believe the story I shared or not. But couldn't you have at least said so in a less offensive way?

The beginning of my post stated this was entirely anecdotal. This was not a joke, nor did I make it up. I simply relayed the story the guard told my group.

Perhaps you don't believe a person could touch a moving plane....well, if you read the post carefully you would see that I don't believe it is possible either. That was the point of the thread. Sorry if it eluded you.

Try a little politeness sometime, it goes a long way....
edit on 16-2-2012 by smyleegrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

Lol, is this 'all' military goons or just ones whos sole job is to stand in a small room all day, telling people where the toilet is?

In the public eye, it's our job to give the impression that we're super disciplined and snap to attention at the sound of a pin drop, but trust me, it's just like any other job behind closed doors

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
As others have mentioned this does sound like a garbled version of witness Penny Elgas' experience. I suppose she did touch the plane in the sense of collecting a fragment which she she later donated to the Smithsonian.

americanhistory.si.edu...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join