It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the Pentagon Guard Told Me About 9/11

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

* * * there were so many other legitimate eyewitness accounts from journalists in nearby buildings to an immigrant from El Salvador watering the Pentagon lawns that irrefutably certify it was a plane that hit the Pentagon so there really isn't any need to be inventing such stories. Let's face it, only in conspiracy mongor paranoa world does it make sense that novice pilots aren't capable of crashing an airplane.

Good Ol' Dave, you keep forgetting that it wasn't just any old normal plane. It was a magic ariplane with magical wings and massive magical jet engines that at least twice suddenly and neatly defied the laws of motion (acceleration and change of momentum) by folding back at what must have been a near 90 degree angle in a small fraction of a second in order to slip through that nice round center hole in the Pentagon wall! Windows that didn't break despite what we're told was a direct hit by jet aircraft wings traveling 5oo or so MPH.

That's the most exciting part of the official story and a part that makes those tiny fractions of a second so awfully wonderful! We live in a world with magic happening all the time all around us. We just have to open our eyes and suspend disbelief to see the magic. How soon you forget!

You ask "why twice"?

Well, the 1st time it happened was when the wings and massive jet engines suddenly went sideways toward the center hole while at the same time travelling 500 mph straight ahead! What a sight for all those eyewitnesses to behold!

The 2nd time was when the wings and the massive jet engines took another 90 degree chnage of direction by going straight ahead again and traveling through that hole in the Pentagon wall. All within that same tiny fraction of a second. All I can say is "WOW!!!!"

Please, please, please, quit omitting that wonderful scenario from your retelling of this marvelous event!

I call it marvelous only in relation to the temporary suspension of the laws of physical motion which occurred that day.

In all other respects it was absolutely tragic for the good people who were killed, injured, and otherwise harm and affected at the Pentagon, for those who who were on the designated flights at takeoff, for the affected airlines, for the country, for the Constitution and the rule of law in the USA, and for the foreign countries and their citizens who have been adversely affected.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Good for you! And you are right . . . Think for ourselves & question authority -

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoosM.

I'm pretty sure the story was made up to be used to psychologically profile visitors, or to trigger an alert.

This is probably more true to fact rather than arguing the possibility of attendants account which if it were directed to the children may have been more understandable. Obviously a little far fetched and to present that to educated adults is definately a baited story looking for a reaction.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I was working at Arlington Cemetery when it happened. The plane was seen by almost everyone there. Military and civilian alike. 9/11 Did happen. Who was behind it is the conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LightsideAssassin

Kinda hard to miss large airliners flying off-course. Unless you mean to. I direct that at NORAD, and FAA...

It is when there are only Primary targets (all but one had the transponders in Standby...the other, UAL 175, was still squawking, but just random codes, so each controller, as it entered his/her airspace, had to re-acquire it, and then try to relay that to the authorities).

Even harder with just Primary targets....there were a lot of OTHER airplanes in the air, and once the decision to land them was made, then THEY were all "off course". I'm guessing you may not be a pilot, and familiar with how ATC works?

In addition, the interceptors were not capable of "Warp Drive"....even at Mach 2, that is merely twice the "500 MPH" you cited....about twice. Still, there is a finite time involved in recognition of the threat, and then action undertaken. And all the inherent confusion involved.

For the record, had the terrorists not intentionally crashed UAL 93, it was still somewhere around 125 miles, from D.C. After the AAL 77 impact, the alerts were clear, and the thread of UAL 93 was clear.

@ 125 miles, it could have been in the D.C. region within only about 15 minutes. So, it might have been intercepted in time. Hard to know for certain, though.....

edit on Thu 16 February 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

That story was probably made up by a few of the soldiers, and when the soldier was confronted with silence he didn't know what to do so he told this unbeliebable story...

Sorry but there is nothing strange about this at all.

BTW, if I remember correctly even a friend of Skeptic Overlord, or some other super mod saw the plane before it crashed into the Pentagon.

I don't believe blindly whatever the government says. I have been a member of this website since 2004, and have seen all the evidence pro and con on this topic. To this day I am pretty sure a passenger plane did hit the Pentagon...and no name calling or insult will change my mind...

Only facts and evidence changes my mind, unlike a lot of you who just jump in the bandwagon of "there was no plane" just because it is "en vogue" these days...

edit on 16-2-2012 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dubiousone

* * * there were so many other legitimate eyewitness accounts from journalists in nearby buildings to an immigrant from El Salvador watering the Pentagon lawns that irrefutably certify it was a plane that hit the Pentagon so there really isn't any need to be inventing such stories. Let's face it, only in conspiracy mongor paranoa world does it make sense that novice pilots aren't capable of crashing an airplane.

Good Ol' Dave, you keep forgetting that it wasn't just any old normal plane. It was a magic ariplane with magical wings and massive magical jet engines that at least twice suddenly and neatly defied the laws of motion (acceleration and change of momentum) by folding back at what must have been a near 90 degree angle in a small fraction of a second in order to slip through that nice round center hole in the Pentagon wall! Windows that didn't break despite what we're told was a direct hit by jet aircraft wings traveling 5oo or so MPH.

An aircraft is a thin can of aluminum, designed for minimum mass.

The Pentagon is a heavy, low building of stone and concrete, with recently reinforced windows designed to withstand nearby blasts from bombs (after OKC bombing).

It is not surprising in the slightest that the wings broke off completely.

Only the fuselage has any significant mass 'behind' it.Just going through aerial turbulence, you can see wings flex. They are hollow with only fuel and air and a little bit of equipment to operate flaps and controls inside.

When an aircraft impacts a mountain, are there wing-shaped holes? No. The Pentagon was a lot harder than most mountains. Suppose you flew a jet into Half Dome (a granite mountain without dirt on top). What would happen?

My sister saw the plane fly over the Mall just slightly before impact.
edit on 16-2-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

Sorry, this is a common misconception.

AAL 77 massed at about 175,000 pounds!

The Pentagon is a heavy, low building of stone and concrete, with recently reinforced windows designed to withstand nearby blasts from bombs....

Irrelevant.

Set off a bomb near a blast-resistant window, and it may not shatter. Shoot a high-powered, high velocity projectile at it???

Force = Mass times Acceleration (or, Velocity). A 175,000 pound mass with velocity is a powerful battering ram, and a projectile all of itself.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Gestapo thugs

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

You must be out of your mind...

Stand on top of a can of aluminum and tell me it is the same as standing inside a passenger aircraft...

Originally posted by mbkennel
When an aircraft impacts a mountain, are there wing-shaped holes? No. The Pentagon was a lot harder than most mountains. Suppose you flew a jet into Half Dome (a granite mountain without dirt on top). What would happen?

Oh boy... Mountains are generally much more thicker than the walls of the Pentagon, so again you are wrong.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sith9157
Gestapo thugs

Ironic, and quite funny that generally these are the type of responses people get when they don't agree with the "there was no plane crowd"...

Such responses really show who are the "Gestapo thugs"...

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
According to April Gallop who worked at the Pentagon on 911 There was no plane.

Her interviews follows.

Note the minute she turned on her PC an explosion happened.

Below is description of video at You Tube site

April Gallup, 9/11 Pentagon Eyewitness

This footage was originally shot for inclusion into "911 Ripple Effect." The footage never made it into the documentary.

Upon request from April Gallup the footage was shelved. The excuse given was never very clear, but the results were that the footage was never released.

Now that Ripple Effect has been out for a while, I've decided to release the footage. April makes some surprising observations and comments about the attack on the Pentagon. Please help spread this video around.

Sincerely,
William Lewis
Producer/Director: 911 RIPPLE EFFECT

Related Websites:
www.TakeBackWashington.com...
www.911RippleEffect.com...

911 was a big farce, a false flag, an arranged crisis to manipulate all of you into allowing the US Government an excuse to invade Iraq.

And, I believe the Bush Administration signed, paid for and arranged it.

Flame me all you want..................don't care if the rest of you refuse to WTFU.

Our government has proven time and time again how nasty it is.

NOT THE PEOPLE................The people of America are no longer a deciding factor in their government.

That's an illusion to keep you all compliant.

TPTB, whoever they are, are the ones pulling the strings of even our President. - The last president that tried to cut his strings ended up with the back of his head blown off on November 22, 1963.

What do I mean by nasty?

Okay I'll site just two examples:

- Only one country on the face of the planet has yet to use a weapon of mass destruction as soon as they got it. WWII, Japan, Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

- We signed an agreement called the Geneva Convention and then went against our signed agreement (went against our word of honor because our government has no honor) and committed acts of torture.

I won't even go into what we yet can't prove about underground bases (for the elite - we pay for) and on and on and on it goes and the majority of you sit there with your heads in the sand and swallowing the blue pill.

Again, It's not the common People of America - it is the people (if they are human) at the very top of the pyramid that are calling the shots.

Most people as Jesse Ventura says, "Can't handle the truth".

edit on 16-2-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl

Originally posted by hooper
I haven't gone through all the posts to this thread, but has anyone speculated yet that the OP is just plain old manure?

How so? Because I related a story told to me? I started this post by stating it was purely anecdotal.

Again, I DO NOT BELIEVE THE WOMAN TOUCHED THE PLANE IN THE MANNER DESCRIBED. This was simply the story told to me by the guard.

No, you misunderstand me. I think the whole thing is a load a crap. No tour, no teacher, no story about touching the plane. The OP is simply a bit of fiction. An excuse to post some piece of hogwash and ascribe it to the government and try and make whacky truthers look like brave and oppressed agents of change.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dubiousone

Tell me something, just how many plane crash sites have you analyzed in your forensics career, and how long have you worked in as a structural engineer servicing 1940's era buildings, for you to certifiably know what the plane should or should not have done when it hit the Pentagon? If the answer is ZERO then all you're doing is reaching into the BS artist cookie jar and pulling out a "you'll just say lots of fancy words you don't understand to confuse me" cookie for me to swallow.

The Pentagon is in the middle of an industrial park surrounded by numerous highways, apartments, office buldings, and even a marina, and all the people in these areas instantly became eyewitnesses when the plane impacted. Plus, there are photographs of the wreckage recovered inside and outside the Pentagon, and plus, the black box was recovered that showed it was flight 77. The problem ISN'T that there's no evidence that a plane actually hit the Pentagon, because there is. The problem is that you're so much in love with these conspiracy stories that you don't want to believe it, so you'll excuse me when I say I'm going to have to side in with the enormous amount of evidence over this junk science we both know you're cutting and pasting off some damned fool conspiracy web site.

Sometimes I swear these conspiracy theorists are really pulling my leg with this "no plane hit the Pentagon" bit.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I guess the stupid guard was being sarcastic by saying the plane story was so real that hey, someone actually stood up through their sunroof, in the middle of standstill traffic (presumably on the 14th street bridge) and touched the underside of the plane.

He was trying to make his point so valid he concocted a cockamamie story to get his story across. What a moron.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

From her own law suit papers.
From her own attorney even.

7. Plaintiff and her baby both suffered substantial head and brain injuries, which seriously affect them still today.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
According to April Gallop who worked at the Pentagon on 911 There was no plane.

According to every court that heard her lawsuit on this, April Gallop's claim is frivolous and a fantastical alternative history, and her lawyers have been socked with a $10,000 fine for wasting the court's time with this utterly stupid horse [censored]. Essentially, you're not making her look good by quoting her. You're making yourself look bad.

Court decision: Gallop Vs. Cheney

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceJockey1

So based on your 'story' you and 'Norma' were singled out for extra profiling, because of your questioning the 'official' store given, meaning that you are now on some special watch-list; yet you decide to share your 'story' on ATS, which would make it very easy for any agency watching this site, to narrow down with a 100% accuracy just who YOU are?

Aren't you worried aout a knock on the door in the early hours of the morning now?

I'll keep an eye out for future posts from you, but if you suddenly drop-off the ATS board, I'll have a fairly good idea why

I don't quite believe I'm on any watch list. As I said before they have all my info anyway. And seeing as how it's been a year since our visit and no ones knocked down my door, I'm really not that concerned.

I don't know why they asked Norma and me for our info. It could have been SOP for all I know. We were the only teachers in that group. Maybe they were just verifying info.

I know lots of folks on ATS are slightly paranoid, but I don't think we're in any danger. But glad to know you will be "watching" for more posts. FYI- I'm a lurker and go months sometimes between posts.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

Note the minute she turned on her PC an explosion happened.

Ohmigod. Now we know who was behind it all.

Just think, if April Gallop had never turned on her PC the event of that fateful day may never have occured.
edit on 16-2-2012 by TrickoftheShade because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I don't mean to be rude, but I think - if your story is true - there's a decent chance that the guy told what he thought was a funny story to some kids. I doubt he expected adults to assume that he was being serious.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join