It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery of the Masonic "hunnerts o' times" language of Orphan Annie

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
Before I give you the list...

I did not see a list. Perhaps you got sidetracked by all the religious mumbo-jumbo you felt compelled to post and forgot.

I am merely trying to snatch my brother from the fire. What you call mumbo-jumbo is the WORD that is the main bit of knowledge and wisdom you should be examining at this time of history. What is hidden in this passage from Jude? Can you find the riddle? My main task is to snatch you from the flames.

A Call to Persevere

17 But, dear friends, remember what the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ foretold. 18 They said to you, “In the last times there will be scoffers who will follow their own ungodly desires.” 19 These are the people who divide you, who follow mere natural instincts and do not have the Spirit. 20 But you, dear friends, by building (Masonry) yourselves up in your most holy faith and praying in the Holy Spirit (True Spirit to Seek), 21 keep yourselves in God’s love as you wait for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to bring you to eternal life. 22 Be merciful to those who doubt; 23 save others by snatching them from the fire; to others show mercy, mixed with fear—hating even the clothing stained by corrupted flesh.

Come out of Egypt. The path is before you.

edit on 13-2-2012 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

7. And these are the names of their leaders: Sêmîazâz, their leader, Arâkîba, Râmêêl, Kôkabîêl, Tâmîêl, Râmîêl, Dânêl, Êzêqêêl, Barâqîjâl, Asâêl, Armârôs, Batârêl, Anânêl, Zaqîêl, Samsâpêêl, Satarêl, Tûrêl, Jômjâêl, Sariêl. 8. These are their chiefs of tens." - R. H. Charles translation, The Book of the Watchers, Chapter VI.

Sorry, I still do not see a list of Masons who run the world. Maybe you can try and post that list without resorting to more fundementalist silliness.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

SOURCE

Political Leaders USA

Bill Clinton, Senior Demolay (Masonic youth group)

Newt Gingrich, 33rd Degree Freemason

Bob Dole, 33rd Degree Freemason

Jack Kemp, 33rd Degree Freemason

Storm Thurmond, 33rd Degree Freemason

Colin Powell, 33rd Degree Freemason, U.S. Secretary of State

Jesse Helms, 33rd Degree Freemason

Barry Goldwater, 33rd Degree Freemason

Al Gore, Freemason

edit on Mon Feb 13 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

7. And these are the names of their leaders: Sêmîazâz, their leader, Arâkîba, Râmêêl, Kôkabîêl, Tâmîêl, Râmîêl, Dânêl, Êzêqêêl, Barâqîjâl, Asâêl, Armârôs, Batârêl, Anânêl, Zaqîêl, Samsâpêêl, Satarêl, Tûrêl, Jômjâêl, Sariêl. 8. These are their chiefs of tens." - R. H. Charles translation, The Book of the Watchers, Chapter VI.

Sorry, I still do not see a list of Masons who run the world. Maybe you can try and post that list without resorting to more fundementalist silliness.

Here is a list of Presidents: LINK

Here is their bloodline:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Without question, there are Freemasons on the list that are good men. There are also corrupt men. Follow their access to power and you see the private associations across the world that have networked their own fate. The source will be what we read from this verse. Deny it if you like, but you deny the very book your creeds are based on. Either the words are true or the implications you draw about them is false. Either way, the Word is true.

Ephesians 6:12

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Your cut and paste conspiratard list of alleged Masons if completely without merit and demonstrates your lack of understanding in regards Masonic structure. Your over reliance on including supposed 33rd Degree Masons only belies your complete lack of understanding. The Scottish Rite does not even exist in many of the countries whose leaders you included and what would be the relevance of the 33rd Degree to a non-Scottish Rite Mason?

Please, try and list lodge names and numbers next time instead of using recycled nonsense from a fundementalist website.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I am merely trying to snatch my brother from the fire...My main task is to snatch you from the flames.

If I felt the need to be testified to I would have let the Jehovah's Witnesses in yesterday when they came to the door. Save your energy, I do not believe in the divinity of Jesus.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Is there a parallel in what I am saying that can be verified by comparison to the ritual of Freemasonic initiation? Let me give you an example before listening to the video. Let me present the mirroring tactic that the ritual uses to deceive you into believing a lie:

Aliester Crowley (Freemason) said, ""Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law"

Jesus said, "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Matt 7:12

To know the truth, check the intent. If the intent is to take, the truth you follow is the lie from the deceiver. If the intent is to give, the truth you follow is from God. See it in the mirror. What do you see if you look in the mirror? Yourself. What are you seeing? Check again:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Newt and Al Gore are not Freemasons. And that is in the top 5. Al Gore's daddy was. Newt never was. Are you trying to save us from our sinning ways, and protect us from the dark side of masonry that you feel certain exists? Such a noble deed.

Perhaps you could find a homeless person who needs a little help. Or you could volunteer at a shelter.

I am not sure if you know or not, but the wacko fundies make up lots of stuff that just isn't true. Sometimes they lie just to suit their needs.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Your cut and paste conspiratard list of alleged Masons if completely without merit and demonstrates your lack of understanding in regards Masonic structure. Your over reliance on including supposed 33rd Degree Masons only belies your complete lack of understanding. The Scottish Rite does not even exist in many of the countries whose leaders you included and what would be the relevance of the 33rd Degree to a non-Scottish Rite Mason?

Please, try and list lodge names and numbers next time instead of using recycled nonsense from a fundementalist website.

The Lodge, Rite or association is many of the same. Theurgy is the main association of all these groups to the Principalities and Powers of darkness. The link is found in the ritual. As I have said many times. The Catholic faithful are not the same as the leaders in Rome. The same goes for the Masons.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I am merely trying to snatch my brother from the fire...My main task is to snatch you from the flames.

If I felt the need to be testified to I would have let the Jehovah's Witnesses in yesterday when they came to the door. Save your energy, I do not believe in the divinity of Jesus.

That is certainly your right of free will. We each choose by the information we possess. It would be nice for the Masons here to present their true beliefs on the matter. Why hide?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Newt and Al Gore are not Freemasons. And that is in the top 5. Al Gore's daddy was. Newt never was.

Could be true. The associations they keep may tell another story as to who they follow. The facts still remain. Masons are busy building their new society. Do you deny this?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

It would be nice for the Masons here to present their true beliefs on the matter.

Beliefs on the matter of what?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Newt and Al Gore are not Freemasons. And that is in the top 5. Al Gore's daddy was. Newt never was.

Could be true. The associations they keep may tell another story as to who they follow. The facts still remain. Masons are busy building their new society. Do you deny this?

so let me get this straight, you list a bunch of people who you claim are masons. When pointed out that your list is wrong, that doesn't bother you at all. And now you still think that all the lies you keep re-regurgitating from your wacko fundie websites are 100% true?

Look inferior ed, we are trying build better men. So yea, I deny it all the way. Sadly, people like you are so blinded by a false sense of duty that you cannot see how completely un-Christ like you are acting. Did Jesus go around telling everyone they were wrong? Did he have a pompous arrogant attitude and try to convince people of the errors of their ways using blatant lies and quotes taken completely out of context?

No, he tried to share a message of love and hoped that the people who could hear him, would believe him and follow him.

It's almost sad watching you. The Bible isn't meant to be just read, it's meant to be UNDERSTOOD.
Try that.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
SuperiorEd , stop getting side tracked , continue your quest , I am keeping an : EyE : on the twists +turns

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ '''''***^^)_^^> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 33%

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Droidinvoid
SuperiorEd , stop getting side tracked , continue your quest , I am keeping an : EyE : on the twists +turns

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ '''''***^^)_^^> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 33%

LoL lovin your style more than the Golden Arches, or the Golden Gate bridge for that matter!

What ever happened to W3RLIED2? I wanted some clarification of their shadowy advice

101 till your done
edit on 13-2-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Look inferior ed, we are trying build better men.
So yea, I deny it all the way. Sadly, people like you are so blinded by a false sense of duty that you cannot see how completely un-Christ like you are acting. Did Jesus go around telling everyone they were wrong? Did he have a pompous arrogant attitude and try to convince people of the errors of their ways using blatant lies and quotes taken completely out of context?

No, he tried to share a message of love and hoped that the people who could hear him, would believe him and follow him.

It's almost sad watching you. The Bible isn't meant to be just read, it's meant to be UNDERSTOOD.
Try that.

Take your own advice you Joker.

Oh and by the way you will fail every time you attempt to build a better man. God made man perfect.

Or did you not read the Bible before you were 'initiated'?

Network Dude, did Jesus not teach everyone (Ehem Mary Magdaline ?) and not just men?

So many wholes in your story I would call it swiss cheese, but then that would just attract the three blind mice.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

And yet you cannot compare the leadership or hierarchy of the Catholics and the Masons. There is no single centralized authority in Masonry.

While the Grand Lodges are in charge of their respective jurisdiction I see the true power and control at the constituent, local Lodge level. That's just me though.

Masons are busy building their new society. Do you deny this?

Yes. We're not trying to start a new society.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

And yet you cannot compare the leadership or hierarchy of the Catholics and the Masons. There is no single centralized authority in Masonry.

While the Grand Lodges are in charge of their respective jurisdiction I see the true power and control at the constituent, local Lodge level. That's just me though.

Masons are busy building their new society. Do you deny this?

Yes. We're not trying to start a new society.

Catholic leaders are even easier to reveal than Masons. At one time, the Catholics were trying to hold power against the threat of a Hermetic renascence. Once the Hermetic view was recognized by a large enough audience, the Exoteric church started embracing a new way to control the masses. Not only was it revealing new science, it had the ability to further manipulate laws. At this point in history, both the Hermetic and the Catholic are merging into a mishmash of ritualistic magic. Is there a distinction any longer? As both merge, the new view is one of materialism and forgotten roots.

The influence of the spirit of the world and the Spirit of God are outlined in 1 Corinthians. While the powers fight over territory, the believers and faithful continue to realize the dichotomy. We will all follow one or the other or both. As we are all sinners, the side we claim is both by our actions and deeds. It might do a person good to read all of 1 Corinthians with an EyE for the Truth of God. Men will fail us. God does not fail.

There are not many ways to life. There is one.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

There are not many ways to life. There is one.

That is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard. How can there be only one way to live a life, when there are billions of people on this planet? Now you way of living is the only correct way? You are a spiritual biggot. Christ is not the only method of salvation for the soul.

You walk on a very skinny fence, SuperiorEd. For all your claims of righteousness you have not humility. People have left countries, en mass, due to the exact type of religious or moral stance you take towards others who walk differently with God. It's not your place to tell any one about faith. If there is any one lesson I have learned in my spiritual research into different faiths it's that the best attitude is acceptance. Accept the fact that people worship God differently than you do, it's much easier. Live and let live, in every aspect of life. How you run yours means nothing, and has no bearing whatsoever on how I live mine.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join