It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery of the Masonic "hunnerts o' times" language of Orphan Annie

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Silly InferiorŒd, don't you know you're supposed to play dead for three days before coming back to life as the zombie savior?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Silly InferiorŒd, don't you know you're supposed to play dead for three days before coming back to life as the zombie savior?

They encouraged me to come back as a reincarnation. I encourage you to do the same.

Matthew 3

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
The fact that anyone can stand to sit and read or watch "Annie" long enough to even think so deeply about it astounds me. I'd rather sit pulling my own teeth.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
Matthew 3 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.
I get it. Your threads were worthless to they cut you down and burned you up. Now, where was the bit about the tree producing bad fruit coming back like a weed?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
Matthew 3 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.
I get it. Your threads were worthless to they cut you down and burned you up. Now, where was the bit about the tree producing bad fruit coming back like a weed?

If what I suggest from the Bible is not reality, then what is there to consider? You and I both know that what is in the Bible is there to warn us which side of truth to take. If what I suggest from the Bible IS reality, then my rendering of these truths represent the utmost of love and compassion toward your future. See it how you like, but a friend dies for those he loves. Humanity is worth saving when precariously teetering on the edge of oblivion. The event horizon of judgment is here today. What I say here could allow us to be friends sitting on a lake 500 years from now. I would jump at the chance today or then. Either way, what I say to you is not from a heart of hate.

The pyramid can work two ways. Right now, the top sucks what it can from the bottom. From a correct view of truth, the pyramid would give from the top down. taking from the bottom up makes anyone who participates a thief. I choose find a narrower path, that's all. Its can't hurt to share the knowledge. There are likely many here who will see the truth and run for the escape hatch.

edit on 16-2-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
The fact that anyone can stand to sit and read or watch "Annie" long enough to even think so deeply about it astounds me. I'd rather sit pulling my own teeth.

This is the point of this thread for me. I watched it for my 10 year old who enjoyed it. Giving is what we can do to heal the world and raise our children into a future that was not pillaged by our greed for more. I'm not suggesting this about you at all. On the contrary, I am only pointing out a good side to a root canal. If we want teeth that last, we need to suffer for the reward.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Droidinvoid
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Look at the closed eye of the dog, it is an arrow pointing to the open eye, the eye is looking towards the arched eyebrow , ~~~ the shape of the eyebrow / signifies. ???? Also three pairs of eyes in the comic strip , yet only one has a pupil , and the Iridescent object in the photograph. I applaud your tenacious resolve , you will crack it , I will not crack it for you, though ha ha . Keep on.

~~?*^^^)>>*^^

edit on 12-2-2012 by Droidinvoid because: (no reason given)

More to the solving of the riddle. I didn't really get the whole thing until you posted this picture.

1) The dog is God spelled backward. He is looking toward his evil. This creature is the opposite of God. One ear is evil and one is good. His only good eye looks continually toward evil. The eyebrow is a Hebrew Vav, the 6th letter of the Hebrew alphabet. He is looking toward this letter. The meaning of the Vav is the pictograph of the Tent Peg. YHVH means "Behold the Hand, Behold the Nail." The dog (Satan) is looking at the tent peg and smiling.

2) Warbucks is a war profiteer. He made his money selling oil, minerals and profiting from war. This is likely people like Rothchild. His heart is the button. The symbol on the button is two. One is a dollar sign. The other is the sun. He worships the sun rather than the SON. Egypt is the place Masons go for their knowledge from Thoth, also within the wording of the riddle. He'll in the riddle is HELL. His desire is the girl that is not quite of age.

3) Warbucks and the Orphan have hollow eyes. They do not see what is right in front of them. Their eyebrows are three Vav's. 666 The beast is on their head. The nail on the cross is their burden to overcome in life.

4) What is Hunnerts o' times? Not sure just yet, but Pathogens is a clue, along with Euclidean Geometry. Anyone know?

What do you think? Misplaced concreteness or intentional inside joke on the world? I see what we have become in this world. Money, greed, sex and corruption being hidden as innocence. I'm sure we can see what we see from open eyes or closed. Either way, something is not right here. I say, "DENY IGNORANCE."

edit on 16-2-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria

I have to agree with you here, when the Annie movie was on at the cinema when I was a wee girl, it was a choice between seeing that, or the Wrath of Khan. I chose the latter and have never looked back, and to this date, have fastidiously managed to avoid watching the former. However, I do enjoy a playing with the symbology...though not to the extent that I would sit with a note-pad and pen while watching that other appalling movie, Twins. Some people, as really all the symbology in this case is telling us, should take moments, and times, to just sit back and enjoy all that surrounds us. There is far more of god to be found in simply taking stock of what we are blessed with, that worrying about what others have that we have not, or know not.

And also, as seems to be a recurring theme on this board, dirty minds will always find dirt in innocence. A bit like, who smelt it dealt it. Or takes one to know one. Just because someone sees beauty in innocence and wants to capture that in writing, or art, does not make it sexual, it is the mind that interprets or views it that way, that usually contains the filth. As I am sure that any parent is aware, if you are actively caring for your child, the pedophiliac tendencies of any stranger are of absolutely no threat whatsoever to your child. And being over alert, or over zealous in guarding them from such intangible threats, is far more likely to do harm, than just ensuring that you are there and present to care and protect.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Biliverdin
A bit like, who smelt it dealt it.

Was that Confucius?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

mmmm I see what your saying however the more recent texts I tend to take with a grain of salt. Rewritten for the purposes of agenda they were ^.^ (-yoda voice)

Also I have begun reading the "Law of One"

I get the feeling in time all which is lies and all which is truth will become clear. Just need a little Illumination.

Hahahahahah couldn't help myself there

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join