It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery of the Masonic "hunnerts o' times" language of Orphan Annie

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
There are not many ways to life. There is one.

And I hope that way isn't Jesus!

I've been good, righteous and true to myself and others...if god actually has the guts to say to me that wasn't enough and only believing that Jesus was my savior would of been enough, I will gladly burn in hell for all eternity and join the devil.

Although I love Jesus for who he was and his message, I also dislike the cross symbolism because it's the tragic way his life ended too fast.

The way to God isn't trough Jesus but trough what he said. Simply believing isn't enough for me, you have to walk the talk and people that don't are just hypocrites. I act the way Jesus says we should but I won't idolize him.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

are these accurate quotes? www.urantia.org...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by User8911
The way to God isn't trough Jesus but trough what he said. Simply believing isn't enough for me, you have to walk the talk and people that don't are just hypocrites. I act the way Jesus says we should but I won't idolize him.
I agree 100%. Jesus didn't want people worshiping him. He wanted them to live their lives in a moral way, and he taught lessons that people could follow to do so. End of story.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
SuperiorEd, that Alice in Wonderland video was really interesting! Are there more like it? How did you go about finding that?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by FightHard
SuperiorEd, that Alice in Wonderland video was really interesting! Are there more like it? How did you go about finding that?
The issue I had with that video, and videos like it, is that it doesn't PROOVE anything.

It shows you one thing, it shows you another thing, and because those two things might have SOMETHING in common, it's trying to justify a relationship between the two.

Sing it with me, correlation does not imply causation. It's a logical fallacy.

Photos of two people shaking hands in a funny way does not make either of the parties involved Masons. At most it means that at one point in time when they were caught on camera shaking hands, they might have shared an awkward grip.

Video of the white rabbit in Alice and the white rabbit in Matrix does not give Alice kung fu powers.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
[
Video of the white rabbit in Alice and the white rabbit in Matrix does not give Alice kung fu powers.

Ahh, but if it did?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

No, I just don't care.

Originally posted by TheEndisNigh
I am going to guess, that it is a reference to Asian prostitution, specifically the child sex trade. Considering how many 33rd degree masons/Illuminati are into pedophilia.

I'm guessing this is your opinion and not based on statistics/facts.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
SuperiorEd , is offline , I hope getting to grips with the answer , the path to the shinning light is strewn witH bodies.

'''''***^^)_^^>

divine truth speaks in many tongues , but the serpent is all seeing. ^^+^^**^^46

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

The cross should have little to do with the significance of jesus' message... if anything it should be a symbol looked at with hatred for it was the shape of the instrument used to kill the brilliant man..... or it was bad he died, but good that he died because now your sins are relieved?

Are you aware of how the petrol dollar scheme works with the Fed and Oil? Debt is created to purchase cheap goods from the revenue of the Fed. This debt is never paid back, but transferred to the people. This is all good until the creditors stop purchasing oil with dollars. The debt is on the people when the corporations and banks really owe the money for the original cost of the goods.

Christ is the reverse of this. LINK

Consider this example: In mathematics, if you owe three people $10, then you are negative $30 (3 X -10 = $-30). If the lenders then say, "We forgive you for this debt because we love you," then you are free from that debt by another negative. You have just had three subtractions of -10, making you three positives of $10 (-3 X -$10). Your debt is -30 + 30 = Zero. Jesus died a horrible death to pay our debt, walking us back to a positive value.

I also am mad with myself for prying and questioning your faith and beliefs in such a rude manner, (i am sure you will view my questioning of your faith as the active duty of the devil and i will view that as the duty of your religions immune system) ,., for in the simplest truth of it all, i am on your side of the fence, even though we may stand with a different pose...

Sure. We are each reflecting what we know. My message, at the end of the day, is to Love God and others. We both agree on this. The other message is to pledge your oath to God and not man. Ritual magic is not a good practice and opens you up to spirits you would rather avoid. Spirits act on consciousness. When you are in God's authority and name, His Holy Spirit is given as a gift. Nothing can separate you at that point. By practicing magic, God is far from you. You have separated yourself by will and choice. If you repent and return, this is the case for us both:

Romans 8

“For your sake we face death all day long;
we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.”[j]

37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. 38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[k] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Essentially, the Mason is running from the sheepfold and out the gate toward the wolf. Why would you do this willingly when the gift of the Shepherd is protection and guidance?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Droidinvoid
SuperiorEd , is offline , I hope getting to grips with the answer , the path to the shinning light is strewn witH bodies.

'''''***^^)_^^>

divine truth speaks in many tongues , but the serpent is all seeing. ^^+^^**^^46

Know them by their fruit. I hope there are Masons here willing to see the truth. You are revealing it as a mirror.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

The issue I had with that video, and videos like it, is that it doesn't PROOVE anything.

It shows you one thing, it shows you another thing, and because those two things might have SOMETHING in common, it's trying to justify a relationship between the two.

Sing it with me, correlation does not imply causation. It's a logical fallacy.

Photos of two people shaking hands in a funny way does not make either of the parties involved Masons. At most it means that at one point in time when they were caught on camera shaking hands, they might have shared an awkward grip.

I think it is clear. A Cabal never reveals itself from the top down, only the bottom up. Symbols mean what they say they mean until you slowly realize what they actually mean. By then, your spirit (Consciousness) is corrupted to the reverse of the reflection. Are you familiar with the study that was done with the glasses that reversed the world around you? The subjects wore the glasses for a few weeks and adjusted. When they took the reversed image glasses off, they were then backwards with their true site. It took just as long for them to see the right way. The brain will see the reverse of the image and never realize.

Example.

Subtle but deceiving. Realize that you are duped and being used as a proxy. You don't see it because you are in reverse. Magic works this way.

OBJECTIVISM: Aliester Crowley (Freemason) said, ""Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law"

ALTRUISM: Jesus said, "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Matt 7:12

Slight of mind only works until you learn to see the truth correctly. I'll be here to help you if you have questions. PM me and I'll be glad to give an analysis of anything you doubt.

edit on 14-2-2012 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I searched Alice in Wonderland and Mason or Freemason or Masonic

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by User8911
I agree 100%. Jesus didn't want people worshiping him. He wanted them to live their lives in a moral way, and he taught lessons that people could follow to do so. End of story.

Not so fast. Scripture says the real story. We must be "in" Jesus. The key is not us, it's Him. We can seek to testify of Him as the witness, but what does Jesus do?

John 2

22 After he was raised from the dead, his disciples recalled what he had said. Then they believed the scripture and the words that Jesus had spoken.

23 Now while he was in Jerusalem at the Passover Festival, many people saw the signs he was performing and believed in his name.

HERE'S THE KEY:

24 But Jesus would not entrust himself to them, for he knew all people. 25 He did not need any testimony about mankind, for he knew what was in each person.

What do we then say of salvation? Check the next chapter. Baptism is the immersion of the soul into the water of reality. Jesus said in John 3, "you must be born again."

Who gets to be born again?

John the Baptist has control of the water. 1 Kings 17 reveals this and then pictures him carrying the widow woman's son up the stairs, reviving the soul, then down to the mother.

Elijah (John) then shows up in Matthew 3 revealing who is refused Baptism apart from repentance.

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

Again, do I judge you or does your private association with Satan judge you? Repent and bear fruit. That's my advice and Elijah's too. You will need Jesus to know you, not the other way around.

Water Baptism

edit on 14-2-2012 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

are these accurate quotes? www.urantia.org...

I've seen this before. The context of these is subtle. If you see a reflection of the scripture in reverse, you know it's a lie. My previous review of this was that I noticed traces of Theosophy. When you see theosophy, run. It is more of the same story, first verse. Theurgy

One example is all you need.

“By the time Jesus arrived at this breakfast, most of the Pharisees, with two or three lawyers, were already there and seated at the table. The Master immediately took his seat at the left of Nathaniel without going to the water basins to wash his hands. Many of the Pharisees, especially those favorable to Jesus’ teachings, knew that he washed his hands only for purposes of cleanliness, that he abhorred these purely ceremonial performances; so they were not surprised at his coming directly to the table without having twice washed his hands. But Nathaniel was shocked by this failure of the Master to comply with the strict requirements of Pharisaic practice. Neither did Jesus wash his hands, as did the Pharisees, after each course of food nor at the end of the meal.

“After considerable whispering between Nathaniel and an unfriendly Pharisee on his right and after much lifting of eyebrows and sneering curling of lips by those who sat opposite the Master, Jesus finally said: ‘I had thought that you invited me to this house to break bread with you and perchance to inquire of me concerning the proclamation of the new gospel of the kingdom of God; but I perceive that you have brought me here to witness an exhibition of ceremonial devotion to your own self-righteousness. That service you have now done me; what next will you honor me with as your guest on this occasion?’

Jesus would not have taken the seat of honor. It mentions a "New gospel". This version of Jesus says, "I had thought that you invited me to this house to break bread with you and perchance (not a word in the he used)..." No only does the vocabulary not match, Jesus was never brought anywhere apart from His knowledge of the intent. This shows a weak Jesus. The true gospels show Jesus as the fox and not the rabbit.

Galatians 1:8

But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned!

Throughout, the context does not match the associations. This sounds like it was written by a scorned Hebrew Rabbi.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Subtle but deceiving. Realize that you are duped and being used as a proxy.

By whom? You seem incapable of answering this very simple question.

OBJECTIVISM: Aliester Crowley (Freemason) said, ""Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law"

ALTRUISM: Jesus said, "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Matt 7:12
Yes. So? Objectivism and Altruism are not opposites. In fact, they're not even mutually exclusive.

Objectivism is belief that certain things (esp. moral truths) exist independently of human knowledge or perception of them. Altruism is devotion to the welfare of others, regard for others, as a principle of action; opposed to egoism or selfishness.

Crowley was talking about his philosophy of True Will, which isn't ego—it's not the conscious "I want"; it is instead someone's essential nature—their calling in life. He was saying problems arise when you try to act in a way that isn't you.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Again, do I judge you or does your private association with Satan judge you?
Oh, it's pretty clear it's just you.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
You walk one foot at a time , yet cover more than this distance in a single step .
tolerance, prudence, faith, hope, and charity

Processus Contra Templario

'''''***^^)_^^>

^^+^^**^^333

השָׂטָן الشيطان
edit on 14-2-2012 by Droidinvoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I didnt read your reply yet but the first few words about the fed and oil........ I hate everything about the way the planet is run,,, i had nothing to do with designing it and creating its systems and inventions,.,., my dream life if i had to live as a human on this planet would be in a warm climate with little contact to the modern world...

you have vested so much emotional,physical, and spiritual energy and faith into believing jesus is your beings ticket to eternal life, heaven, that you will never see any other point of view that may go against this,,, because your belief is that your view is correct and imbedded in the scripture of your belief is the hellfire warning that anything going against your belief is wrong....... is the scripture and worship more important then the action of complete peace and understanding...... if all humans would acknowledge their similarities, live in peace, love and understanding,,, but have no scripture, or deity worship, besides a singularity essence of creation,, which people could admire in their own subtle, imaginative, creative, and free way.,,. would this be ok with you?? what im trying to ask is if the message of jesus was actual on this planet... is that more important then churchs, scripture, necklaces, rituals, condemning others, converting others, you and your people are going about placing jesus' sovereign law like and philosophical ideology over the people of the world, in a prepackaged, image ridden, up to date,as seen on tv kind of way .... you are trying to fit the infinite and free human spirit into a dull, boring church because it is your interpretation of the "best way".,.,. milenia of diversity, culture, creative genious and originality, attempted to be shoved in an air tight box, smothered and distinguished, in place of your paradise; how can anything taken to the upmost extreme remain true and positive to its original intent and purpose... if jesus went to one of those mid west evangelical bible camps he would be begging to be hung on a cross,, took this free ideology and now that we have an efficient way of living,,, pumped it out on an assembly line of production, neat and orderly every moment the message must be pounded and ingrained in your brain because they cant understand or god forbid know for themselves the significance,.,. the bible is so long, the beef of jesus' creed could be summed up in a page,
edit on 15-2-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

think about the fact that humor exists,,, on this planet there is such thing as the laugh,, or funny........ the world is a joke,, and the christians are a large peace of the punchline.
edit on 15-2-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
also does the vatican and pope have anything to do with jesus?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
ATS banned someone for his username and posting from a blog that resembles his username. They granted him permission to be reborn as a new user. My first post asks you to solve a riddle. Who was banned from this website on Valentine's Day (Martyr's Day) 2012? Hint: He creating this thread?

Can you solve the riddle?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join