It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery of the Masonic "hunnerts o' times" language of Orphan Annie

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Look at the closed eye of the dog, it is an arrow pointing to the open eye, the eye is looking towards the arched eyebrow , ~~~ the shape of the eyebrow / signifies. ???? Also three pairs of eyes in the comic strip , yet only one has a pupil , and the Iridescent object in the photograph. I applaud your tenacious resolve , you will crack it , I will not crack it for you, though ha ha . Keep on.

~~?*^^^)>>*^^

edit on 12-2-2012 by Droidinvoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

"Life comes by placing God in his place of authority."

Which is something all Masons are reminded of in the Degrees.

You are correct. Many Masons have true faith. How do we then explain the Bohemian Grove and all the false belief among our leaders? We already know they are Masons for the most part. There is the outer court and there is the inner court. One is not the other. We can know them by their fruit. I am not a Mason, but I can readily see the incorrect implications of truth being drawn by actions. The whole world can see this and witness it. We can read it from the words of Christ. He was not a fan of the experts and the lawmakers. The money changers were not on his favored list either. LINK

We find these characters in Masonry. The magic that is used to manipulate the law is found in the highest places of the Corporate, Governmental and Financial level. Magic is manipulation of law and our leaders are ripe with the fruit of thievery. The first act of the Messiah was to turn the tables of the money changers. We see this today with the 15 trillion dollar financial table turn of the Fed. How can a Mason read the symbols but miss the evidence they imply? This is the true mystery? Fortunately, some don't miss it. We can pretend that this world is not made by the Masons all we want. The truth of the matter, however, is pretty easy to see.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Droidinvoid

You mean, like the 666 on the Monster Energy Drink? The Vav.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
How do we then explain the Bohemian Grove and all the false belief among our leaders?

I have no idea as this has nothing to do with Masonry.

There is the outer court and there is the inner court. One is not the other. We can know them by their fruit. I am not a Mason, but I can readily see the incorrect implications of truth being drawn by actions.

There you go again. You admit to not being a Mason but somehow have information that the members do not. Please explain in detail, for all of us that do not hold the superior knowledge that you do, what the differences in the 'inner' and 'outer court' are.

We can read it from the words of Christ. He was not a fan of the experts and the lawmakers. The money changers were not on his favored list either.

Irrelevant as this has nothing to do with Masonry.

We can pretend that this world is not made by the Masons all we want. The truth of the matter, however, is pretty easy to see.

I would ask you for some names of these alleged Masons but I sure it will be the same nonsensical rehash of other people's rehashed nonsense; i.e. the Rothschilds, the Warburgs, the Rockefellers, et al, ad nausem, ad infinitum.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

There you go again. You admit to not being a Mason but somehow have information that the members do not. Please explain in detail, for all of us that do not hold the superior knowledge that you do, what the differences in the 'inner' and 'outer court' are.

The lesser mysteries and the greater mysteries are two different things. The adepts of the mystery schools held the keys to the symbols. The myth behind the symbol was for the neophytes. The priest knew the meaning behind the process, but the neophyte did not. The inner court of knowledge was held by the priest. According to Hebrew tradition, the written Torah was for the neophyte and the adept knew the unwritten Torah. Are you sure you are a Mason?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

The lesser mysteries and the greater mysteries are two different things. The adepts of the mystery schools held the keys to the symbols. The myth behind the symbol was for the neophytes. The priest knew the meaning behind the process, but the neophyte did not. The inner court of knowledge was held by the priest. According to Hebrew tradition, the written Torah was for the neophyte and the adept knew the unwritten Torah.

And what is the relevance of this to Masonry?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Droidinvoid

Look at the closed eye of the dog, it is an arrow pointing to the open eye, the eye is looking towards the arched eyebrow , ~~~ the shape of the eyebrow / signifies. ???? Also three pairs of eyes in the comic strip , yet only one has a pupil , and the Iridescent object in the photograph. I applaud your tenacious resolve , you will crack it , I will not crack it for you, though ha ha . Keep on.

~~?*^^^)>>*^^

edit on 12-2-2012 by Droidinvoid because: (no reason given)

What you have described can be related to the Vav in Hebrew. The Vav is 6 in Hebrew Gematria. There are three Vav's on the heads of the ones who cannot see. The dog is looking at his mark of Vav. This goes along with my description of the adept and the neophyte.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

The lesser mysteries and the greater mysteries are two different things. The adepts of the mystery schools held the keys to the symbols. The myth behind the symbol was for the neophytes. The priest knew the meaning behind the process, but the neophyte did not. The inner court of knowledge was held by the priest. According to Hebrew tradition, the written Torah was for the neophyte and the adept knew the unwritten Torah.

And what is the relevance of this to Masonry?

Are you sure you are a Mason? You are currently participating the the process of moving up the degrees from neophyte to adept. This is based on walking toward knowledge and realization of truth that is locked in symbols. The meaning of these symbols has long been lost, or so they say, and the job of the Mason is to rediscover them along the way. The great work is taking all the pieces of Humpty and putting them back together again. Carroll says it's Impenetrable. Impenetrability is the state of being whereby two objects cannot occupy the same space. The stronger will move the weaker. For instance, when we allow emotion to rule intellect, the strong is winning over the weaker. Similarly, when we allow the intellect to grow, it wins over the emotion. Equanimity follows. Good and evil will not occupy the same space. The weaker will win over the stronger. God can manage them all.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

The winking dog is most certainly the Dog Star Sirius
en.wikipedia.org...

Sirius is the brightest star in the night sky. With a visual apparent magnitude of −1.46, it is almost twice as bright as Canopus, the next brightest star. The name "Sirius" is derived from the Ancient Greek: Σείριος Seirios ("glowing" or "scorcher"). The star has the Bayer designation Alpha Canis Majoris (α CMa). What the naked eye perceives as a single star is actually a binary star system, consisting of a white main sequence star of spectral type A1V, termed Sirius A, and a faint white dwarf companion of spectral type DA2, called Sirius B. The distance separating Sirius A from its companion varies between 8.1 and 31.5 AU.[16]

Sirius appears bright because of both its intrinsic luminosity and its proximity to Earth. At a distance of 2.6 parsecs (8.6 ly), the Sirius system is one of Earth's near neighbors; for Northern-hemisphere observers between 30 degrees and 73 degrees of latitude (including almost all of Europe and North America), it is the closest star (after the Sun) that can be seen with a naked eye. Sirius A is about twice as massive as the Sun and has an absolute visual magnitude of 1.42. It is 25 times more luminous than the Sun[6] but has a significantly lower luminosity than other bright stars such as Canopus or Rigel. The system is between 200 and 300 million years old.[6] It was originally composed of two bright bluish stars. The more massive of these, Sirius B, consumed its resources and became a red giant before shedding its outer layers and collapsing into its current state as a white dwarf around 120 million years ago.[6]

Sirius is also known colloquially as the "Dog Star", reflecting its prominence in its constellation, Canis Major (Greater Dog).[11] The heliacal rising of Sirius marked the flooding of the Nile in Ancient Egypt and the "dog days" of summer for the ancient Greeks, while to the Polynesians it marked winter and was an important star for navigation around the Pacific Ocean.

The one eye symbolism is to the 'all seeing of of god' (Freemasonry aka Freemen of Dunn or Dune) or the Dajjal (Islam)

Masih ad-Dajjal
en.wikipedia.org...

His right eye will be punctured, and his left eye would be raised to his forehead and will be sparkling like a star.

Only the believers will be able to read the word ‘Kufr’ [disbelief], inscribed in bold letters, on his forehead. There will be big mountains of smoke at both front and backsides of his caravan. People will anticipate food within those mountains, during the severe famine.All rivers, falling in his way, will become dry and he will call upon people in aloud voice, "O my friends come to me! I am your lord who has made your limbs and given you sustenance.[6]

Harold Gray is in reference to the balance of Light and Dark.

As in the Grey beards of legends, etc. . .

I really suggest you investigate what ALL (above and below) say on the topic before you make your divisions.

PS

Notice the woman is wearing a V-neck
The old man's bow-tie is black and white in the shape of triangles
There is a shining orb over where his heart would be . . .

Peace

PS II

Have you heard of the Djinn? I read 'The Vengeful Djinn Unveiling the Hidden Agenda of Genies' and it has some interesting theories about about their use by Solomon (integral in Masonic Craft)
edit on 12-2-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

You are currently participating the the process of moving up the degrees from neophyte to adept.

I have already moved up the degrees. It typically takes 3 months.

The meaning of these symbols has long been lost, or so they say, and the job of the Mason is to rediscover them along the way.

The study of Masonic symbolism, as with any sybolism, can last a lifetime. This however has nothing to do with progress through the degrees.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

"Daddy" is the Father. Depending on how you view the master architect, you will either see Him as Lucifer or God or YHVH. The Mason definitely sees a Trinity.

Oh well, I guess that rubber tree plant is safe where it is.

High hopes dashed again.

Again, indeed! What started out fun, seems to have soon turned mental.

With a hey and ho, and hey nonny NO!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
This thread is very interesting!

I see Thoth, I see the connection with Sirius, every eyes are closed except the right eye of the dog, darkened right ears, the sun on the chest of the father but I do not really see the Hebrew 6...

Yes it could be that he became a lodge master but it does sound a bit shallow...

I think the right eye is the positive one and the left negative, light and dark. Like Boaz and Jachin.
So it could be to see positive, of see the sun. The sun, Horus, Ba-al, Lucifer.

I would like to point out that I find "but didn't make a dime" in the phrase intriguing. The word "Dime", doesn't it come or sound like something else that could be in correlation?

Oh and that picture from the movie scene a couple posts back has some masonic themes.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli
The old man's bow-tie is black and white in the shape of triangles

I noticed that too but I taught it wasn't important to mention, maybe it is.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
My last comment on this thread...because there is some very good stuff on here...but it has descended elsewhere...just a quote...

Everyone sees the unseen in proportion to the clarity of his heart, and that depends upon how much he has polished it. Whoever has polished it more sees more - more unseen forms become manifest to him.
- Rumi

All the best y'all

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
While I have been gone, my wife suggested the family watch a movie. We are watching Twins. The first scene is of a hospital for genetic research on kids. The floor is checkered. The doors to the research lab said top secret. They are trying to create a super human. They get one good twin and one evil twin. Mom dies, or so they think. They each become orphans. The first scene is of Arnold (good twin) singing yakaty yak, don't talk back. Scrub the floors. Why is the orphan theme and scrubbing floors in this movie as well? He is also found in a library doing research in all subjects and he speaks twelve languages.

I am taking notes as I watch. I will post this after it's over.

Deveto wears black and white, Arnold is in white. Deveto is in debt to criminals. All seeing eye on elevator. Good brother saves bad brother from robbers. "As long as I am with you, I won't let anyone harm you," he says.

Tricks brother into stealing car.

Supermarket. "what do you think, angels food or devils food?". Girls making a choice of cake. The girls then meet the new twin. His name is Julius. He's a virgin. Deveto's cat is also Julius.

Parking garage with pyramid roof and two columns.

Every Orphan's fantasy. See rich parents again. Said by Deveto. Finds out mother is alive. She abounded them, or so they think.

Bad guy kills two architects because the car was stolen by Deveto. Inside the car was a package.

Julius finds one of his dads. Home is entered through two pillars and an arch. Chess board between them. Checkered carpet.

Roman columns on fireplace.

The stolen car and package belongs to a guy with horns in his hands.

Julius showering and singing the same song as before. Scrub those floors, don't talk back.

Old girlfriend comes to tell new gf not to trust Deveto, sleep with him or loan him money.

Robber who killed the architects now looking for Twins to get the lost technology. He then meets the other bad guys. Shoots feet.

Twins now head west across desert.

Julius wears a new shirt. Born to be bad. "let's rock n roll". Shirt has baby with Mohawk.

They go to Los Alomos. Checkered floor. Reminder of seven parents. Father two named the boys. Round glasses. Reminder of split DNA of two babies. Lab has checkered floor. Julius begins to use curse words.

Deveto realizes his genetic difference and laments as the orphan. Julius reminds him of gap from the relationship. Finding mom completes the family. "a real home where you are always welcome, even when you have been bad." Both twins put on white. New clothes. Green and white checkered shirts. He asks, "have you ever seen Frankenstein?". The two become one.

Deveto now happy. Vincent laments the coming date with a woman. Teaches him to waltz. 1,2,3.... They dance in a bar. The date goes well. First kiss.

Conversation of ancient Egypt beer. Julies drunk with the world. Getting ready to lose virginity. Skull with horns on bathroom wall. Robbers show up.

Virginity gone. Deveto in bed with girl.

Arrival at mothers house. Sneak in over the fence. Commune artist community. Whispering pines. She is dead, but spirit is always here. Turns out mom was the one speaking. She thought they died. Didn't recognize children.

Deveto dumps them in a valley between two mountains and runs to deliver technology. They go to Texas divided. Julius steals car with horns. De Ito arrives. Checkered floor in warehouse. Calls the guy a crafty devil. Takes money. Other guy gets shot by second robber. Julius shows up. Deveto gives money for brothers safety. Robber covered in chains 10 feet thick. Bound. Julius gives back money.

Mother reads about sons. Goes back to father to reveal lie about twins. Brothers go into business. $12,278 left. Deveto steals $1 million. Mother arrives between two pillars holding Teddy. Three become one. The whole family gets together. Two new sets of twins. Song united within and without. The magic never ends.

Reminds me of Star Wars. Orphaned Twins keep showing up in movies with Masonic overtones.

edit on 12-2-2012 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by User8911
This thread is very interesting!

I see Thoth, I see the connection with Sirius, every eyes are closed except the right eye of the dog, darkened right ears, the sun on the chest of the father but I do not really see the Hebrew 6...

Yes it could be that he became a lodge master but it does sound a bit shallow...

I think the right eye is the positive one and the left negative, light and dark. Like Boaz and Jachin.
So it could be to see positive, of see the sun. The sun, Horus, Ba-al, Lucifer.

I would like to point out that I find "but didn't make a dime" in the phrase intriguing. The word "Dime", doesn't it come or sound like something else that could be in correlation?

Oh and that picture from the movie scene a couple posts back has some masonic themes.

The phrase, Don't give a damn, is a German Dime. The origin of this phrase is a WWII reference to not being wroth a Damn (German Dime).

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biliverdin
My last comment on this thread...because there is some very good stuff on here...but it has descended elsewhere...just a quote...

Everyone sees the unseen in proportion to the clarity of his heart, and that depends upon how much he has polished it. Whoever has polished it more sees more - more unseen forms become manifest to him.
- Rumi

All the best y'all

I've always liked reading Rumi. There is yet another person with a mystery behind his life.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

Very interesting. I'll give it a look. I fully understanding that symbols have many perspectives. If we are speaking of an intentional picture or cartoon of this nature, there are symbols that will show up by our own perspective. The Masons may know part, but there is likely more. All symbols are in layers like an onion. Once you peel one layer back, there are more related layers. Your information seems very relevant.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

PS II

Have you heard of the Djinn? I read 'The Vengeful Djinn Unveiling the Hidden Agenda of Genies' and it has some interesting theories about about their use by Solomon (integral in Masonic Craft)

You should read my article on Enoch and the Watchers. There is a coming judgment that was prophesied by Enoch, Jude, Revelation, Jasher, Jubilees and many other sources. I give three ways to calculate the approximate years this will take place. LINK

Your reference to the Djinn are the spirits that Noah warned his children to avoid. From the Book of Jubilees:

And the Lord destroyed everything from off the face of the earth; because of the wickedness of their deeds, and because of the blood which they had shed in the midst of the earth 26 He destroyed everything. 'And we were left, I and you, my sons, and everything that entered with us into the ark, and behold I see your works before me that ye do not walk in righteousness: for in the path of destruction ye have begun to walk, and ye are parting one from another, and are envious one of another, and (so it comes) that ye are not in harmony, my sons, each with his brother. 27 For I see, and behold the demons have begun (their) seductions against you and against your children and now I fear on your behalf, that after my death ye will shed the blood of men upon the earth, 28 and that ye, too, will be destroyed from the face of the earth.

The Dog is a companion to the orphan. For me, this is telling of which spirit we listen to. 1 Corinthians has a wealth of information on this topic.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Well, for all the bones we've been trying to throw you about the meaning of that cartoon and the references to the movie, you have ran in the opposite direction!

The East, in terms of masonry, will never refer to a geographic location. The East, is wher the master runs his lodge from. Traveling 'hunnerts' o times to the orient is meaningless, the One time he was in the East is the whole reference, everything else you've come up with is totally off the deep end.

I would never turn on you, Networkdude! I love sweet tea!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join