It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery of the Masonic "hunnerts o' times" language of Orphan Annie

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli
God made man perfect.

I rest my case.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli
God made man perfect.

I rest my case.

Man made himself imperfect by separating from God by will. By will and the gift of Grace, we have the option to return.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

There are not many ways to life. There is one.

edit on 13-2-2012 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

That is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard. How can there be only one way to live a life, when there are billions of people on this planet? Now you way of living is the only correct way? You are a spiritual biggot. Christ is not the only method of salvation for the soul.

You walk on a very skinny fence, SuperiorEd. For all your claims of righteousness you have not humility. People have left countries, en mass, due to the exact type of religious or moral stance you take towards others who walk differently with God. It's not your place to tell any one about faith. If there is any one lesson I have learned in my spiritual research into different faiths it's that the best attitude is acceptance. Accept the fact that people worship God differently than you do, it's much easier. Live and let live, in every aspect of life. How you run yours means nothing, and has no bearing whatsoever on how I live mine.

As I state in the other thread, I seem to be nearly alone while I hold up the banner for Christ. Before this weekend, I didn't really take a position about the Christian perspective of the general Freemason. What parting thoughts will you give me as I drift off from this place? Where should I stand on my view of the Craft?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

We're inter twining threads, now you know.

As said before, since you requested it, take the stance of acceptance. There is no wrong faith.

And I promise you twice! I promise you, MASONS ARE NOT THE REASON THE USA IS IN REDICULOUS DEBT. That line of thought makes zero sense.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

He went to the orient that one trip and got "lucky" .. he met a broad! a girl! a dame! the dog's winking because the audience gets the joke and Annie (and the OP) do NOT get the joke...

Don't think the hunnerts o' times should be the focus of what's going on with the Annie cartoons.
It's just annoying old timer hick mispronunciation and mutilation of the English language is all.

What's to REALLY wonder about.. is why all the people in Annie cartoons had empty. soulless pupil-less eyes...
YEEEESHHH!! \\shivvver\\\

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

As said before, since you requested it, take the stance of acceptance. There is no wrong faith.

And I promise you twice! I promise you, MASONS ARE NOT THE REASON THE USA IS IN REDICULOUS DEBT. That line of thought makes zero sense.

Let me bring it back to the riddle at hand in case you missed it in the other.

If I were to read the symbols of freemasonry as a layman, what would the riddle reveal?

1) Mankind's number is revealed in the Rothchild video from the Israel Court Building as 6.

2) Carbon is the 6th element on the periodic table. Carbon has 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. Our world is built from Carbon. Technology is the fruit of knowledge.

3) Most Mason symbols have three vav's or three sixes somewhere in their image. They are the builders of the technology and related system of commerce.

4) The beast in Revelation would be this number and represent the beast that opposes Christ. Mystery Babylon is destroyed in relation to Baalam's error mentioned in Jude. This is the same place Enoch shows up in relation, one chapter before Revelation. Peter is the Church of the lesser stone (conjunction) and was told, "Get behind me Satan."

5) The members who are Masons here seem to run any direction but to the cross. I am a Christian and chastised here.

6) The mark mentioned in Revelation would have something to do with commerce and Babylonian influence. Egypt is mentioned in all of this as the place where "Our Lord was crucified." Chapter 11

7) The error is said by God to be that of the Pharisees / Sadducees and include a tyranny in government.

These are our clues. How do we read them? Where does this riddle take us?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Let me bring it back to the riddle at hand in case you missed it in the other.

If I were to read the symbols of freemasonry as a layman, what would the riddle reveal?

1) Mankind's number is revealed in the Rothchild video from the Israel Court Building as 6.

2) Carbon is the 6th element on the periodic table. Carbon has 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. Our world is built from Carbon. Technology is the fruit of knowledge.

3) Most Mason symbols have three vav's or three sixes somewhere in their image. They are the builders of the technology and related system of commerce.

4) The beast in Revelation would be this number and represent the beast that opposes Christ. Mystery Babylon is destroyed in relation to Baalam's error mentioned in Jude. This is the same place Enoch shows up in relation, one chapter before Revelation. Peter is the Church of the lesser stone (conjunction) and was told, "Get behind me Satan."

5) The members who are Masons here seem to run any direction but to the cross. I am a Christian and chastised here.

6) The mark mentioned in Revelation would have something to do with commerce and Babylonian influence. Egypt is mentioned in all of this as the place where "Our Lord was crucified." Chapter 11

7) The error is said by God to be that of the Pharisees / Sadducees and include a tyranny in government.

These are our clues. How do we read them? Where does this riddle take us?

IT'S NOT A RIDDLE AND PLEASE POINT OUT ONE MASON ON ATS THAT HAS 666 IN THEIR AVVY.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

When I was talking to my lord and savior, Jesus Christ, and I asked him and his father what the deal was about the numbers, they both laughed and said that was something man made up as a poor excuse to point blame everywhere but where it belonged. If you don't believe me, ask them yourself.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

When I was talking to my lord and savior, Jesus Christ, and I asked him and his father what the deal was about the numbers, they both laughed and said that was something man made up as a poor excuse to point blame everywhere but where it belonged. If you don't believe me, ask them yourself.

Too close to the truth it hurts. Let the disinformation begin. Back track, but you know the mark is a beast. If you can't wear it with pride, at least have the nerve to present your proximity to the method. God called it 2000 years ago. Do you have understanding? My advise is the same. Repent and get out of Egypt.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Your source is extremely flawed.

Newt - not a Mason
Powell - not a Mason as far as I can tell
Gore - not a Mason
Reagan - not a Mason.

Reagan was given an honorary membership in the Shriners and Scottish Rite, neither of who can confer the first 3 degrees. Nor did it give him the ability to vote or have a voice. He couldn't attend meetings or anything.

Bush (both) - not Masons

I don't know about the Canadian or Aussie Masons so I'll leave that to others.

Also, I may be mistaken, but I believe that Yassar Arafat and King Hussein were never Masons, but congratulated for the Peace Talks.

I also believe that Billy Graham's membership is based on the lies of Jim Shaw.

I know Jesse Jackson is a Mason, but I didn't realize he'd gone up the Scottish Rite line.

I'd also really doubt that Louis Farrahkan was a Mason -- extremists usually don't like us

Crowley was an irregular Mason whose membership in the Scottish Rite is questionable and the Primitive Rite to my knowledge has never been accepted.

Blavatsky even admitted she didn't join regular Masonry.

Giuseppe Mazzini was never an associate of Albert Pike.

Obama is not a Mason, Prince Hall, AF&AM, and F&AM.

Gerald Ford was the last President to be a Mason. LBJ was only initiated an Entered Apprentice Mason, he never advanced. Rutherford B. Hayes nor Pierce were ever Masons.

I'll provide you with a better list of the Masonic Presidents. To be continued...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Continued...

George Washington: EA-Nov 4, 1752, FC-Mar. 3, 1753, MM-Aug. 4, 1753, in Fredericksburg Lodge (later No. 4), Virginia. Elected Worshipful Master of Alexandria Lodge #22, in Alexandria, VA, April 28, 1788, and reelected Dec. 20, 1788, but there is no evidence he was ever installed or presided over any Masonic meeting. Somewhat active and supportive of Freemasonry

James Monroe: EA in Williamsburg Lodge #6 at Williamsburg, VA., Nov. 9, 1775, but there is no record of his taking any further degrees. The records of Cumberland Lodge #8 in Tennessee, June 8, 1819, show a reception for Monroe as "a Brother of the Craft." possibly MM 1776.

Andrew Jackson: MM 1800?, his lodge is un-known but he is said to have attended at Clover Bottom Lodge under the Grand Lodge of Kentucky. He was present in lodge at Greeneville in 1801 and acted as Senior Warden pro tem. The records of St. Tammany Lodge #29 at Nashville, which became Harmony Lodge #1 under the Grand Lodge of Tennessee, show that Jackson was a member. Very active in Freemasonry, Grand Master of Tennessee 1822-1823

James K. Polk: EA, FC, MM, in Columbia Lodge #31, Columbia, Tenn., 1820, exalted a Royal Arch Mason in La Fayette Chapter #4 at Columbia in 1825.

James A. Buchanan: EA-Dec. 11, 1816, Lancaster Lodge #43, Lancaster, PA, FC & MM-1817, Junior Warden 1821-1822, Master 1825, exalted in Royal Arch Chapter # 43, in 1826, Deputy Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of Pennsylvania

Andrew Johnson: EA, FC, MM, in Greeneville Lodge No. 119 now #3 at Greeneville, Tenn. in 1851, probably a member of Greeneville Chapter #82, Royal Arch Masons, since he joined Nashville Commandery of Knights Templar #1 in 1859. He received the Scottish Rite degrees in the White House in 1867.

James A. Garfield: EA & FC Magnolia Lodge #20, Columbus, Ohio, MM Columbus Lodge #3O, 1864, Affiliated with Garrettsville Lodge #246 in 1866, Affiliated with Pentalpha Lodge #23 Washington, D. C. as charter member in 1869. Exalted in Columbus Royal Arch Chapter 1866, and Knight Templar 1866, 14th Degree Scottish Rite 1872

William McKinley: Sometimes said to have received EA, FC, MM, in Hiram Lodge #10 in Winchester, West Virginia, in 1865, but William Moseley Brown is authority for the statement that this event took place in Hiram Lodge #21 at Winchester, Virginia in that year. McKinley affiliated with Canton Lodge #60 at Canton, Ohio in 1867 and later became a charter member of Eagle Lodge #43. He received the Capitular degrees in Canton in 1883 and was made a Knight Templar in 1884

Theodore Roosevelt: EA, FC, MM, in Matinecock Lodge #806, Oyster Bay, NY in 1901. Somewhat active, and very supportive of Freemasonry

William H. Taft: EA-Feb. 18, 1909, MM "Mason at Sight" in Kilwinning Lodge #356, Cincinnati, Ohio, in 1901?, Evidently, that made hirn a member at large, for the Grand Lodge issued him a demit and he became a member of that lodge. Somewhat active, and very supportive of Freemasonry

Warren G. Harding: EA Lodge #7O, Marion, Ohio, Jun 28, 1901, received no other degree until after becoming U.S. President, FC & MM in Marion Lodge #70 in 1920 (MM Aug. 27, 1920), Royal Arch Chapter degrees in Marion Chapter #62 in 1921; Knight Templar in Marion Commandery #36, in 1921, Scottish Rite and Shrine in 1921

Franklin D. Roosevelt: EA Oct 11, 1911, FC, MM, in Holland Lodge #8, New York City, in 1911, Scottish Rite in Albany Consistory 1929, Shrine in 1930. Somewhat active, and very supportive of Freemasonry

Harry S. Truman: EA Feb. 9, 1909, Belton Lodge #450, Grandview, Missouri, MM 1909. In 1911, Truman was the 1st WM of the new Grandview Lodge #618. Grand Master of Missouri 1940-1941. Very active and supportive of Freemasonry, Master of Missouri Lodge of Research while U.S. President, Masonic Ritualist, district lecturer and deputy Grand Master for several years, buried with Masonic rites in Independence, MO, in televised ceremony.

Gerald R. Ford: EA-Sep. 30, 1949, Malta Lodge #465, Grand Rapids, Michigan, courtesy FC & MM Columbia Lodge #3, Washington, D.C., Apr. 20 & May 18, 1951
edit on 13-2-2012 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

666 is still carbon and Rothchild still owns the court in Israel where he placed this information in the floor. Watch the vid I posted. Not a Mason either?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

The Lodge, Rite or association is many of the same.

It is very obvious about your lack of knowledge on the structure and hierarchy of Freemasonry.

Catholic leaders are even easier to reveal than Masons.

Again, the structure and leadership types are completely different. Freemasonry doesn't have a single, absolute leader like the Catholic Church does.

Technology is the fruit of knowledge.

And you are knowingly partaking of that fruit.

Oh don't even play the martyr. You come in here calling us names, dragging our name through the dirt, but when we defend ourselves your the victim? Please. You are admonished, if I was chastising you, you'd know it. I am a Christian and no other may can tell me any different.

I could care less about the video. I'm tired of YouTube.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

The reason people dont "run to the cross" is because that phenomena of praising the idol flesh of jesus is wrong... submitting your will and spirit to the human jesus is silly and a waste of time during life on earth... it is what turns people off from the truth of the spirit of god,, it is a novelty creation of men long ago who wanted to distract people from the actual importance of jesus' words and ideals... the man jesus, the spirit of jesus, the spirit of god would not fancy anyone worshiping the symbol of the cross and the death of this man,, nothing can be accomplished over the passive worship of that moment in history,,.,.the writers of the new testement hijacked the ideals and spirit of jesus, and made all good willed souls of earth thereafter, to run into a corner idolizing their saviour of good spirit, instead of manifesting as the good spirit and taking an intelligent and righteous stand.... by making jesus a deity and above and beyond human, it makes followers of the word of god feel separated from god and his creation, and un worthy, it makes them un removed from reality and mind placed into a fairy tale story line... Look at it as jesus was a ghandi, a buddha, a malcom x, a mother thersea, and the romans of that day to null and weakatize the masses had this brilliant idea to make jesus seem as the old man with a cane gods true son came to our planet earth, and so anyone born after this time must be inferior, and pay upmost respect, and you are not the true son of god so you an never be that god..... this is the truth, do you follow? its hard for me to express how i see it properly but that is the way it is..,.,., jesus was just like you,,. everything man does is a result of his inner vision,,., it is not perfect, but man has done a pretty good job at creating a civilized abode on earth,, quite snippin impressive.,, every community on earth where men are not killing each other and crapping all over the streets every minute,, every town and city where people practice good will, and perform their crafts and duties in peace,, is order, it is what jesus envisioned is possible for every individual to obtain and that carrying over to all people together living in peaceful harmony...his spirit was promoting this possibility while shining the light on what failed from making that vision a reality,.., this has happened throughout history in black and white fashions, ying yang, the idea of good and evil,etc.....

you need to look at everything more broadly and critical...... the work you do is great, your blog and research great.... but even viewing your dynamic imagined views of what the OP riddle can mean, can lead observers of this to see the room for error in a mans interpretation of the scripture... how do you trust everything you think is true........ taking out your caution and skepticism on the mason men of these forums is also unjustified.... they are people who have lives in communities, maybe have families, have a means of feeding themselves daily and for the most part may be peaceful and innocent men living in a time and place on planet earth..... they are not responsible for what the rothchilds do with their time and mind,.,.,
edit on 13-2-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

If when you die,, you are incarnated on another planet,, one that is thousands of years more advanced then ours, and you find they dont have any laws or religions, but that the semi intuitive and obvious philosophies of jesus were unwritten and unspokingly known and practised by all members of that planet... would you have an urge or need to worship an idol placed above all members in the society? i guess its kind of like a copyright,intellectual property thing where you really want everyone to know the genius of jesus.... or you need the fantastical stories and claims to justify jesus message, without the magic the information within his philosophies would be meaningless..... or it would be harder to sell people on their worth or value...... I agree with you 100% the order of the world is certainly not perfect,,, we call our species races, life is a mad dash, every man for himself, which is a dog that must eat another, which is a rat which must race.... we have branded and imbedded competition into our systems order this means the successes of some depend on the failing of others,, to view the world in its totality now is to recognize some mistakes were made and some precautions over looked, some insights and forsights went unseen,,, how will we back out, or move forward in a postive manner, or will we try to brutishly break through the rut... the elite understand this and that is why we believe in consipiricies of neglect of the average man, to the extent of poison and depopulation.,. what can and what should be done? they have discovered technologies that if given to the over populated public would do nothing but exponentially multiply this population further faster and longer..... life is our solution to death, it is that simple but there is much more to the problem,, how can we solve it?
edit on 13-2-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

The reason people dont "run to the cross" is because that phenomena of praising the idol flesh of jesus is wrong... submitting your will and spirit to the human jesus is silly and a waste of time during life on earth... it is what turns people off from the truth of the spirit of god,, it is a novelty creation of men long ago who wanted to distract people from the actual importance of jesus' words and ideals... the man jesus, the spirit of jesus, the spirit of god would not fancy anyone worshiping the symbol of the cross and the death of this man,, nothing can be accomplished over the passive worship of that moment in history,,.,.the writers of the new testement hijacked the ideals and spirit of jesus, and made all good willed souls of earth thereafter, to run into a corner idolizing their saviour of good spirit, instead of manifesting as the good spirit and taking an intelligent and righteous stand....

The cross is a symbolic representation of two crossed sticks. It's the Tav in Hebrew. The cross represents what its symbol represents to the mind and not an actual object of veneration. I wrote an article on this. LINK

Jesus is not the body, yet his body was shed for us. The blood is important. The bread and cup, again, are symbols representing the body and our own sacrifice on this Earth. Jesus represents a name and was a man representing that name as one with it. He is the firstfruits of the Holy Spirit we will receive in the next day of mankind. The Masons are busy trying to do the same in the physical. Satan copies God if He can. It will fail.

We take on the name by character or it is in vain. The name of God by any representation of word, by flesh or written form, is the character it represents. If we take on the name apart from the character, we take the name in vain. Jesus is the representation of that path. His name is above every name to God. The name is not known unless God bestows it on us through the Holy Spirit. Spirit is consciousness and the blood of Christ represents our new life when we are born again into a new life. DNA is in the blood. This is the Creator we are talking about doing the creating. Connect the process to the science you already know.

If you want a biblical account of this from the aspect of water baptism and rebirth, the article is here. LINK

Since my articles deal with symbols and their meaning, the Masons should enjoy what they read. They have been searching for the process to decipher symbol and my articles reveal, piece by piece, how it is accomplished. All you need to do is pay attention.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I am going to guess, that it is a reference to Asian prostitution, specifically the child sex trade. Considering how many 33rd degree masons/Illuminati are into pedophilia.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

once you bring in the ideas that jesus body was shed for you, jesus died for your sins... thats all off and a huge divergence towards what is true...... jesus didnt die for humans sins, its metaphor, jesus died because sin existed in the time of his existence,, the people of that time could not manifest jesus' vision of harmony and order and peace, so he was killed, because they didnt understand what he preached of was potentially possible and some people of that time didnt want it to occur because they were in comfy positions,, and it was just sooooo hard, hmmph.,,. I would fearfully love to know how you truly envision reality/? can you answer the other portions of my above post? bringing the fairy tale story line is such a drag in the manifestation of the message and meaning, I know its hard to live as a semi intelligent domesticated animal, its hard to not go around crapping everywhere, killing things, and humping everything... but you dont need to consume your imagination with this stuff, for your message to have true value and worth,. all of those unessecary justifications are a crutch.... you could have been born in a small village, lived your live in peace and goodwill, very simply, not even speaking you whole life, had a wife and kids, the years pass, so simple... that is the holiest life, the most good you can be,. there are monkeys and deer who live in this manner....

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

The cross should have little to do with the significance of jesus' message... if anything it should be a symbol looked at with hatred for it was the shape of the instrument used to kill the brilliant man..... or it was bad he died, but good that he died because now your sins are relieved?

I also am mad with myself for prying and questioning your faith and beliefs in such a rude manner, (i am sure you will view my questioning of your faith as the active duty of the devil and i will view that as the duty of your religions immune system) ,., for in the simplest truth of it all, i am on your side of the fence, even though we may stand with a different pose...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Eddie, when you die, and go to heaven, (as I am sure you think you will) Please ask St. Peter if your views on the masons was correct. I know, he will be lying too, but ask him anyway.

And always remember, If you decide to go full out fundie and take the Bible as 100% truth, you have to take the WHOLE thing, not just the passages you like.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

And always remember, If you decide to go full out fundie and take the Bible as 100% truth, you have to take the WHOLE thing, not just the passages you like.
ie no clothes of mixed fiber; no shaving your beard; throwing stones at anyone you know who's had sex out of wedlock; not touching women while they're on their period; etc. One guy tried for a year... not really what it's cracked up to be.
edit on 2012.2.14 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join