It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING rumour: Kim Jong-Un assassinated?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
US Officials Say Kim Jong Un Assassination Rumors Untrue

abcnews.go.com...

Here is a picture of his fat chubby face, being congratulated on lifting his arm by officials.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I bet even if the rumors are false and Kim Jong Un is alive, the DPRK will confirm his death -- only to announce in a few days that the Great Leader has returned to the realm of the living.

After all, he is following in the footsteps of a man who not only shot 11 hole-in-ones in a single round of golf (38 under par), but has never in his life had a bowel movement.
edit on 10-2-2012 by ddaniel because: typoo

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
If he did get taken out, probably means someone else runs the show.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ddaniel

11 !! Jeeez I better pick up my game! It really takes dedication to perform like that..........awesome.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
My little brother is stationed in Korea. I hope this rumor is wrong, we had talked about it and he said that things were looking good in South Korea because Un wasn't as agressive or crazy.

If there really was an assassination I'm worried about what that will mean for South Korea.

Update: He responded to a facebook post of mine. Said they haven't heard anything. I'm betting that's a good sign.
edit on 10-2-2012 by enigma91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
Here is a picture of his fat chubby face, being congratulated on lifting his arm by officials.

You gotta admit, that was a great looking arm lift. Had just the right angle, to give it gravitas...
edit on 10-2-2012 by 27jd because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Thats interesting. Does he have any kids?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Everytime I look at this bloke or even his father I can't help but think of a film called "Kung-Pow" They both crack me up every time.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoSoul

Don't even suggest that it breed.....

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Sorry, could not help myself......

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Well if he is dead I imagine there will always be someone right behind him to take his place. There is a chain of command everywhere you go.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoSoul

You just said the same thing before lol.

Chances are, no.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
CNN news - Official US Government response -

No evidence North Korean leader is dead

The U.S. intelligence community has found no evidence to suggest North Korean leader Kim Jong Un is dead, a senior U.S. official said Friday following posts on China's version of Twitter that claimed Kim had been assassinated while in Beijing.

U.S. intelligence officials have been looking into such rumors for more than a week, according to the official, who has direct knowledge of the latest U.S. analysis.

"With that society you can never be 100% sure, but we just don't see any evidence of it," the official told CNN. "It's a closed society, but at this point we do not believe it's true."The preliminary analysis of the rumor suggests it is part of a "calculated effort to disrupt the economy of South Korea at a fragile time by suggesting things are going haywire up north," the official said.

Meanwhile, the official added, "there is no evidence of movement of North Korean forces or activity that you would associated with the turmoil of a calculated assassination."

Kim, who is believed to be in his late 20s, assumed the title of "supreme leader" after his father Kim Jong Il's death in December at the age of 69. Kim Jong Il had ruled the reclusive nation since 1994.

The official pointed out that even during the recent peaceful transition of power, there were signs of troops being put on a higher state of alert.
Neither Chinese state media nor South Korea's Yonhap news agency addressed the rumor in their reporting.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Kim Jong-un looks like that actor from that movie 'Team America'.

Uncanny resemblance...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
"Ninja assassins", seriously?

A team of trained ninja assassins snuck into North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un's room overnight and assassinated the new leader while he was on a business trip in Beijing -- if rumors spreading across microblogging service Twitter and its Chinese counterpart Weibo are to be believed, that is. Read more: www.foxnews.com...

Link

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

As I thought..No big media corps have mentioned anything of it, & now it's been confirmed.

I wonder what's up with KimJongUn & what's really going on inside N. Korea at the moment.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by claireaudient

A team of trained ninja assassins snuck into North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un's room overnight and assassinated the new leader while he was on a business trip in Beijing -- if rumors spreading across microblogging service Twitter and its Chinese counterpart Weibo are to be believed, that is. Read more: www.foxnews.com...

Link

I heard they arrived by sea, were green, with hard shells on their backs.....

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I'm sure he is actually dead. He didn't seem like the brutal dictator type.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by claireaudient

Link

I heard they arrived by sea, were green, with hard shells on their backs.....

Well, their mission was to battle evil megalomaniacs so possibly mission accomplished. Oh, I must ask....did your source state if they were accompanied by an anthropomorphic rat?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join