It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING rumour: Kim Jong-Un assassinated?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by claireaudient

Funny you should ask that...are you by chance psychic

My informant did relay that one of the green Ninjas kept whacking his fanny pack, and a gruff squeaky voice yelped...*Damn You...you've dented my Crown"...

Hope that helps....

Des

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
He's dead.

Second line.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by weavty1
He's dead.

Second line.

Pictures or it Didn't happen....

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Kissinger says Noob.

Jong-Un Fat Boy gets whacked by Ninja-Assassins.

Someone out there is very very funny.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by claireaudient

Funny you should ask that...are you by chance psychic

My informant did relay that one of the green Ninjas kept whacking his fanny pack, and a gruff squeaky voice yelped...*Damn You...you've dented my Crown"...

Hope that helps....

Des

It's all beginning to fall into place now!!

Originally posted by weavty1
He's dead.

Second line.

Do you have a source you can link to please?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Of course he is alive.

If he wasn't then Obama would be 20 points ahead in the N. Korean Presidential polls. He is still holding steady at 6%. Haven't seen that story on MSNBC yet so...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
He appears to be Un-assassinated

Or

Un-dead.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
considering his dad was assassinated, probably poison, it wouldn't be a shock.

i don't think the fanatical power behind kim jung il is to pleased to follow the leadership of an ineffective kim jung family dynasty.

i could see the old guard accepting kim il sung's son, kim jung il as a successor out of respect, but any further than that, i doubt it.

they've probably been promised unification for decades, yet they stand by and watch their supreme leader more interested in cognac and material pleasures, than what they believe is their destiny.

kim jung un is represents more decades of the same.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
When I found out Kim Jong-il had died, and that his son would be stepping up, I immediately feared an assassination. I say "feared" because I believe Kim Jong-un has the ability to lead N. Korea out of darkness. He was educated in western civilization. He has seen first hand the real world, and if he wanted to, he could lead N. Korea out of its impoverished, dark state. But then I thought about the N. Korea military. The "Great Leader" derived his power from both his legacy and his military. The people looked to him as a god, and the military obeyed him without question. That's how he maintained a lifestyle of plenty while his people suffered. But when his son became the new leader, I'm sure there were concerns from the high ranking generals about whether or not he would continue to uphold the current state of the country. If he were to abolish N. Korea's oppressive regime and attempt to reconcile with the South or form a new government, there would be a military coup, or an assassination. If that's what happened, you can bet that Kim Jong-un was actually a good guy who may have been trying to change his country for the better, and the high ranking military leaders didn't want to change things.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
If it were true im sure the NK military would blame it on SK. Also Iran shut down their internet today as well:

Iran has demonstrated further evidence of its strict regime after the government cut internet links leaving millions without email and social networks.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Looks like they stuffed him like a deer in that earlier photo where the Generals are holding up his body. Marble eyes and all. They even put a few other guys with pale colored make up (maybe stuffed as well) in the background in order to fool the most typical fooled, foolish mortals.

Let me tell you this much debunker robot slave yes men, Whatever we are hearing from North Korea, is nothing more than the crust of the Soy & Ginger based loaf of bread. You can bet on that one.
~SheopleNation

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
According to the US government kim is still alive

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Darn...... Well I guess WWIII will have to wait till later this year..... What i find funny was this from abc news:

The story gained traction on Twitter with re-tweets of what appeared to be confirmation of the reports by two BBC Twitter accounts. However, a BBC Web article reported those twitter handles were fakes and have since been closed.

I remember when i was a teenager back in the 80's and my friends and i used to Phreak using pbx's,sprint and mci codes back before caller id was invented and just to trace your call from a satelite to a ground station took an hour ...................and we had so much fun.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
A fine example of the misleading power of the internet. News travels fast and BS even faster now days.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

DHU, the army of course.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
A fine example of the misleading power of the internet. News travels fast and BS even faster now days.

And debunked just as fast. A fine example indeed! Welcome to the 21st century/information age.

Due diligence required.

Or as some wise person once said... Ignorance Denied!
edit on Fri Feb 10 2012 by Rren because: spelling

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
hopefully its just a rumor

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Being a foreigner living and working and in China, it's no surpise that this rumour started on Weibo (Chinese Twitter)....the majority of people do net get their MSM from radio, TV or papers. It's straight from the web and yes, generally blog sites. Not exactly a safe bet to instantly take as gospel news.

It's the internet.....a grain of salt (or two) is always needed!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphere80
Being a foreigner living and working and in China, it's no surpise that this rumour started on Weibo (Chinese Twitter)....the majority of people do net get their MSM from radio, TV or papers. It's straight from the web and yes, generally blog sites. Not exactly a safe bet to instantly take as gospel news.

It's the internet.....a grain of salt (or two) is always needed!

Has there been any word of this in China (pro or con)? Seems to be a hoax, but would love to hear from someone closer to the source.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Rren

At this stage nothing has been reported in Chinese media...apart from the original source. However, even if the rumour was proven to be true...it may not be officially reported here anyway due to whatever nefarious reasons the TPTB have.

If it were true...i'd be guessing major news outlets worldwide would reporting it.....a story like this would be impossible to keep a lid on with the amount of foreign journalists etc in China.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join