Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING rumour: Kim Jong-Un assassinated?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
If its true does that mean theyll blame the south and attack?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Apparently so- they used a dozen tainted "mint" flavored filled donuts... So sorry. Someone had to say it.
On a completely unrelated note- a North Korean utility truck overheated and failed due to lack of coolant. Nothing to see here.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
After four days of this rumor, the NK official press office still reporting Kim Jong-Eun alive and well:

www.rodong.rep.kp...

My conclusion: Wishful thinking.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoonra
After four days of this rumor, the NK official press office still reporting Kim Jong-Eun alive and well:

www.rodong.rep.kp...

My conclusion: Wishful thinking.

Well to be fair you might expect just that from such secrecy-intensive countries as China and North Korea. Tight lips are trademarks of both countries, regarding anything they didn't deliberately release themselves.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shred
There's no point in assassinating the new ruler when looking from the military's point of view. Much more effective to keep him as a puppet, if he is weak and doesn't have support from the generals. A ruler of a military state cannot be strong without the support of the military.

True enough, but are you considering it from all angles? What makes a good strategy for one country may be a terrible strategy for a different country that considers the first to be an enemy or rival. Destabilization can be a great tool of war.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
About his death, could it be true after I looked at this !

Arrest of Vladimir Putin : report from the courtroom ‬(eng subs)

Putin's spoof !!!

edit on 15-2-2012 by SmartmuhahaXD because: (no reason given)
edit on 15-2-2012 by SmartmuhahaXD because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join