It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from a Dying Man

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

the fact that this intro post has 90 some odd flags and sits at the top of ATS forum home page while Greece erupts in violence and chaos says a lot about the state of affairs here at good old ATS. It's not what it used to be....

Exactly.People who ask politely for facts and truths are frowned upon, while people who troll seem to get off the hook.I will leave this thread now and revisit it in a day or two and it will either be gone or like I said earlier, thirty pages in and still containing nothing but dribble."Also to the poster's who said the truth doesn't matter, who cares if some people get fooled."I don't think that is the purpose of this website at all.I don't come here to get played by people, I come here to learn.To say the truth doesn't matter is an insult to all those who spend countless hours putting together well researched thread's that contain the "truth".
I will leave you all with one more thing," Trust has to be earned. Not given away like a piece of candy."

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I skimmed though all the pages in this thread and only read the OP's post. The OP mentions that

"I have a limited amount of time, and will choose to use it as I like. I heard this website was among the most professional and intellectual, but I feel like an animal in a cage, surrounded by on lookers who are looking for reasons to taunt me."

That also happened to be the same thing that ATS Member "The Matrix Traveller" stated in his thread. He made mentions of how his body was old and frail.

This thread reminds me of "The Matrix Travellers" because of what the OP of this thread said

"Please allow me the time to decide on where I would like to start, and hopefully the attacks will eventually die down when it is seen that I do know what I'm talking about"

The OP on that thread would constantly post on it but never post anything informative aside from pictures and diagrams. When asked a question he would never answer it or would ignore it completely.

The OP of this thread has stated that he "intends" on making a video just like "The Matrix Traveller" did. The OP of this thread stated

"As I've stated before, I know the basics to use a computer, but taking pictures, getting them on to the computer is another matter. I already stated I have agreed to sit with my family and allow them to video tape me speaking, talking about my life."

"I am considering eventually finding a way to get those videos on here. I cannot promise its going to occur today, or next week for that matter."

The Matrix Traveller also stated how he would "figure" out a way to get videos on here.

Now I only skimmed this thread and read every post the OP made and found similarities (many, some I didn't post). This guy is taking us for a ride and hasn't even started releasing what he "supposedly" know.

I would be wary and my B.S. meter is almost maxing out. I will allow him to entertain me so that if in the event I'm right he'll dig himself deeper. I could be wrong and if I am I will apologize.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by hmistry

OMG its not like that is so rare.
My Father is 84 years old. He is fit. He travels to Vegas two or three times a year. He has a girlfriend. He rides a bike. Life does not end at retirement folks. Gosh I hope for many years of free time no work and ready income to do the things I have been putting off doing. I do not plan to die when my work years end. I plan to live largely.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by andersensrm

Originally posted by Plotus
OK.... a question that will not cross any lines...................With your knowledge you speak of, inside knowledge and the likelihood of privy information, have you formed an idea what will happen when you die? I think you know what I mean.... Aliens or God?, one promises eternal life, the other promises nothing. What will you be doing after death?

So you have to believe in God to believe in Eternal life??? Which then means aliens can't exist???? I think you crossed some lines there...

Or? Does a person have to choose? Neither promises anything, we only assume that promises are made.

Maybe both exist, or not.....
Maybe eternal life has nothing to do with either, or maybe it does.
Not an easy answer.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

reply to post by punisher2012

I agree. Still don't get what the whole stars and flag thing even means, it would be nice to have someone explain it to me, as well as the acronym ETA besides its obvious meaning estimated time of arrival, other people seem to be using it in a way that I don't understand.

That has me puzzeled too. I worked in air freight for many years and ETA was always estimated time of arrival but here it seems to mean by the way or for your information or something like that I think. I am not sure. I am only 54 and I think I need a quickening.
As for stars and flags. They seem to mean more to other people. I think maybe some people think you get paid by the number of flags and stars the way they protest some people getting them. You can only get flags by starting a thread of your own. Stars come from fellow ATSers who like what you say in your posts.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
the introduction is way to attention grabbing .my brain is sayin bogus ..but im not as clever as most on here

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

OK.... a question that will not cross any lines...................With your knowledge you speak of, inside knowledge and the likelihood of privy information, have you formed an idea what will happen when you die? I think you know what I mean.... Aliens or God?, one promises eternal life, the other promises nothing. What will you be doing after death?

Why would aliens and God be mutually exclusive? I think both are a real possibility. I cannot fathom any reason why that cannot be so.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Interesting to note:

The OP said: “special consultant to aerospace companies of the day, McDonald (sic) Douglas, Boeing, Lockheed, Hughes just to name a few”

McDonnell Douglas was not formed until 1967.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ICanThink

Did FBI CIA MI5 got scared and reacted over "SOPA" & "ACTA" ?

ATS IS CLEAN

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICanThink

Originally posted by tallcool1
Seriously, like the FBI, CIA, ATF, whatever other alphabet agency or Men In Black type of thing really give a flying happy crap about ATS? They don't need those fictional "disinfo agents" on ATS. They think we're all nuts anyway.

This is plain wrong.
It is hard to underestimate the importance of the control over information. Tyranny loves control. They think about us exactly what we are, they are not stupid neither we are.
The topics here on ATS are very sensitive. The audience is very big. The disingo agents are relatively cheap: 1 million per year is enough for 100-150 accounts. What is 1 million for TPTB??
If you do not see presence of the agents, I feel bad for you - conspiracy theories usually are much crazier that this assumption of disinfo agents.

2 another guy: yes, there is no place in internet with pure good 100% truth. You have to filter it somehow, using your brain.

Apparently some of us think we are a little more important than we are in reality.

"They" don't need to infiltrate us nor do "they" need to pay "disinfo agents" to be on ATS. "They" have the mainstream media to mock us and call us all "conspiracy theorists", and the general public believes what they're told. No need to pay anyone really. There's a great many things posted on this website that I absolutely do not believe and I'll debate people about it. Does this make me a "paid disinfo agent"?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by pteridine

Originally posted by AlonzoTyper
I had many friends that were Freemasons. And heck I joined the local Elks Lodge, and was talked into being a Shriner. These are groups similar to Freemasonry, with less secrecy I suppose, leading people to have less interest in making accusations of dubious activities.

Elks are not Shriners. All Shriners must be Masons, first. If you were a Shriner, you were a Mason. If you are going to pretend to be 90 and dying, you should get your stories straight before you try to tweak the gullible.

Actually that wasn't always the case. In the past, shriners did not have to be masons.
I was looking for a link about that but having trouble finding it. I will post it if found.

Actually my Friend, Network Dude, you always had to be a Mason to be a Shriner please see my previous post in this same thread:

Shriner Requirements

Thanks and 73's,
Tom

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I make no promises of giving proof of aliens or anything similar. My understanding was the purpose of the introduction was simply to introduce yourself.
reply to post by AlonzoTyper

Just as well you made no promises regarding the proof of aliens considering there is none to be had. I have been following the thread since it started and just want to say thanks for the post. I guess people can tend to be a little caustic when something doesn't sit right or seems out of place or off in some way.

My grandparents are your age and quite infirm. I have to say although they have a computer, neither of them are quite as pc savy and my grandfather was a pilot who also had to bang out reports on the old clanking typewriter. So good for you for giving it a go and welcome to ATS.

Expect every post you make to be dissected, poked, prodded, taken apart, put back together and sometimes outright ridiculed. Keep in mind these are all infinitely better than being ignored altogether.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

reply to post by punisher2012

I agree. Still don't get what the whole stars and flag thing even means, it would be nice to have someone explain it to me, as well as the acronym ETA besides its obvious meaning estimated time of arrival, other people seem to be using it in a way that I don't understand.

That has me puzzeled too. I worked in air freight for many years and ETA was always estimated time of arrival but here it seems to mean by the way or for your information or something like that I think. I am not sure. I am only 54 and I think I need a quickening.
As for stars and flags. They seem to mean more to other people. I think maybe some people think you get paid by the number of flags and stars the way they protest some people getting them. You can only get flags by starting a thread of your own. Stars come from fellow ATSers who like what you say in your posts.

Yea thanks for responding, somebody else told me it meant ETA= Edited To Add. Still don't get why people get all gooey with S & F's they don't really mean anything to me, and so far I've paid no attention to them.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICanThink
I would not expect that the topicstarter will reveal some secrets that we are not aware yet.
Despite the fact the he is not afraid of death threats, he has a family that may be heart if something not allowed escapes. Being 90 and near death does not give him any advantage.
Even if we imagine that he went mad and revealed something, the information will be taken away by one of the mods immediately.
There are some disinfo agents here on ATS with the task to mislead the public opinion, theoretically he may be one of them, but that cannot be sure of course.
Anyway, do not see something interesting to come. Just maybe in this way: whatever secret the topicstarter reveals, it just gets more probability not to be true.

I do not believe that there are disinfo agents here on ATS. I do believe that that is part and parcle for the paranoid mentality that is prevalent on here though. . If someone disagrees with your opinion they are disinfo. If you offer a different view or perhaps scientific evidence to clarify some dooms day scenario then you are disinfo. Its just name calling and wanting to be first in line kindergarten stuff. I dont think anyone on here is anyone of special import or anything. I think we are all just average joes ( or Josephines if you will) looking for amusement. Do you actually come here for enlightenment?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

So you have to believe in God to believe in Eternal life??? Which then means aliens can't exist???? I think you crossed some lines there...

Or? Does a person have to choose? Neither promises anything, we only assume that promises are made.

Maybe both exist, or not.....
Maybe eternal life has nothing to do with either, or maybe it does.
Not an easy answer.

Thats the conclusion I was hoping people would get to after reading that. thanks.

link   
The OP, from what I'm understanding, hasn't told anyone about what he knows. Why would he put his family at risk? Accidents can come in the form of an arson attack or worse so why risk it?

Like I said before. I'm not buying what he's selling. I do love to read the gullible posts on here of the people who are being strung along. Hopefully I can knock some sense into them.

If you go back a couple of pages the OP says that he has no interest in attaching a picture of himself by his computer which is understandable. He then goes to say that he's contemplating on making a video. Catch my drift?

Now don't get me wrong. I know video can be altered (blacking out faces, altering voices) but even the OP states he lacks the technical knowledge so I highly doubt he'd go through great lengths. Food for thought.
edit on 10-2-2012 by cd5love96 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by tomdham

Don't know if its just the way the OP talks(writes), but made an odd claim re Masons and Shriners. No one is 'talked into' joining and must ask. I know. If the OP felt forced to join, then it wasn't of his own free will. I would ask what the OP meant, but as this is an intro thread, discussion is supposed to be in one of the OPs threads when enough posts, so I will let it go. So, welcome and you sound like you may have interesting things to share with
us.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I dont know anything about any Illuminati other than what Ive read in the DaVinci Code. I had many friends that were Freemasons. And heck I joined the local Elks Lodge, and was talked into being a Shriner. These are groups similar to Freemasonry, with less secrecy I suppose, leading people to have less interest in making accusations of dubious activities.

OK, folks, here's an inconsistency. You have to be a Freemason before you can become a Shriner. I was told this directly by a Freemason.

If you are indeed whom you say you are, then you would understand why people with objective, scientifically- oriented minds would maintain some healthy skepticism, and require proof of your claims. Accurate dates which can be cross-referenced would be a good start. Many people have posted on ATS over the years with exactly your type of scenario.
They're dying, they want to come clean and tell us all the truth, and then they dish out vague and unverifiable accounts, while everyone hangs on their every word, waiting for something amazing to be revealed. And then, nothing new is revealed. Conjecture starts, and then the whole premise falls down to "believability", and faith in the New Stranger With A New, Exciting Story. Those of us who have been around have heard and seen this all before. If I want to read a fantastic tale, then I'll go buy a good book.

This is why a handfull of people here have been very wary of you from the start, including myself.
I'm sketical of you because of the way you format your posts. I've never seen older people break down their paragraphs in this block fashion instinctually. This is the style of a practiced hand that is accustomed to message boards and blogs.
Don't get me wrong. In the chance that you are indeed whom you say you are, then I do apologize, sincerely.
I don't want to be rude. I'm an empathetic person.
But ATS is rife with hoaxters and jokesters, sprinkled with a colorful mix of wingnuts, real-life scientists, honorable skeptics, armchair politicians, and a few dumbasses. Predominantly though, ATS is populated by a lot of good, well-meaning people.

So please don't take offense if some of us are saying, "OK, the dinner and movie was nice, but we want some action!",

Either bust-out with the real dirt, or stop wasting our time, because we all have lives too ( OK, some people here do ), and we don't have the time or patience to waste with another hoaxer.
PEACE OUT.
edit on 10-2-2012 by moonzoo7 because: typo

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS sir, you sound like a very interesting man. I wanna hear your what you have to say, and ignore these nagative people's there is actually some of us that want to know your story. This could be the book

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomdham

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by pteridine

Originally posted by AlonzoTyper
I had many friends that were Freemasons. And heck I joined the local Elks Lodge, and was talked into being a Shriner. These are groups similar to Freemasonry, with less secrecy I suppose, leading people to have less interest in making accusations of dubious activities.

Elks are not Shriners. All Shriners must be Masons, first. If you were a Shriner, you were a Mason. If you are going to pretend to be 90 and dying, you should get your stories straight before you try to tweak the gullible.

Actually that wasn't always the case. In the past, shriners did not have to be masons.
I was looking for a link about that but having trouble finding it. I will post it if found.

Actually my Friend, Network Dude, you always had to be a Mason to be a Shriner please see my previous post in this same thread:

Shriner Requirements

Thanks and 73's,
Tom

I made the same connection. I'm glad someone else spotted that!

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join