It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from a Dying Man

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tomdham

No, we had Jesus come back on the intro thread...again, about 4 months ago. That one stayed on the front page for awhile too. This thread has given a major flag boost to the OP. I hope he earns them with the new informative threads he starts. I'm one of those waiting patiently....

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by knowitall14
reply to post by AlonzoTyper

One thing that i find interesting, is that you were/are a shriner. You said that you have friends that were Masons. That staement implies that you are not a Mason yourself. However, sir, you cannot be a shriner without being a Mason. You sir are a Fraud!

While technically correct my grandfather calls himself a shriner and not a mason ... big deal.

I think you only need the first 3 degrees of masonry to be a shriner.

My grandfather just likes playing in the band, he joined ages ago.
edit on 10-2-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
How do you guys fall for this ?

Camon.. There are several elaboraded hoaxs on videos which take so much time and effort bur you see a guy saying he is dying and knows things but doesn't say anything and you believe him.....
edit on 10-2-2012 by Apleness because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
A person should understand that his life is not granted and that every next day is a reward. Congratulations on your years, people should be happy to reach even above 70s or 80s

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apleness

Camon.. There are several elaboraded hoaxs on videos which take so much time and effort bur you see a guy saying he is dying and knows things but doesn't say anything and you believe him.....

He's not proven to be a hoax .... how about a little respect and charity.

After all you're basically calling him a liar without any proof he is.

Pretty crappy way to treat people. Why not just listen and engage with an open mind?

You don't have to be gullible but you don't have to be rude either

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

Well what has he said so far ? Nothing.
I'm skeptical sorry

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I'm sorry but you come with this talk that you are dying and have seen things but yet you don't say anything so this is pretty useless post.

I call it a fake.

Excuse me Mr.(or Ms.) Apleness,

You "call it a fake".

Do you have any unfalsifiable evidence to come to this conclusion? No, I thought not.
Do you know Mr. Typer? No, I thought not.
Have you read this thread in its entirety? No, I thought not.

I think it would behoove you to read the thread before you ascertain or, should I say, conclude that this is fake.
Do you have any sources indicating Mr. Typer a fake? No, I thought not.
Can you refute any of his claims? No, I thought not.
Have you read any of his other posts on other threads? No, I thought not.

I am not defending Mr. Typer. Nor do I believe everything he purports.
I just have a problem with people, such as yourself, that come to conclusions based on absolutely no common sense or reading comprehension.

Thank you and read the whole thread before you criticize someone you do not know,
Tom

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Apleness

He has had one day, he said his knowledge and secrets are not that big of a deal it was just an introduction explaining who he was and he hasn't had time to post proof.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Welcome Alonzo. I'm sorry there are some that act negatively as they do. On the net we call them trolls and it's best not to respond to them just ignore them. When you give them a response they often just use it to continue aggravating you so we call responding to them "feeding the trolls" it's much like feeding bears at a park. I'm sure you get what I mean by now. I certainly hope they don't discourage you in sharing your journey through the years with us.

I am new here but not a negative person at all and am quite the savvy computer user. If you need any help to get pictures or video just message me I can guide you in what needs to be done.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Yeah, read my last post! Mr or Miss, Apple.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

reply to post by MegaMind

Well what has he said so far ? Nothing.
I'm skeptical sorry

Well according to you, your not skeptical because you've made up your mind that this guy is fake. Ever hear of motivated reasoning? Is this why you keep finding hoaxers???

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tomdham

I'm sorry but I just don't buy it, such a big wall of text full of 0 information. If he indeed wanted wanted to share something special with us he would already done it.

We will see if I'm proven wrong.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Welp, looks like you scared him off. Better hope he wasn't the real deal.

I really hope it was a fraud now because to treat an actual 90 year old man, with that supposed track record, with that kind of respect is just disgusting. Shame.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Alright guys he has not claimed to have the holy grail of info.

If you have read through this thread you would know many of the things he has seen have been declassified and he has no proof for any of the things he has seen that were otherworldly. He has said the things he has seen that seemed otherworldly to him and he is in no way calling them UFOs or claiming it is alien tech.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Great...
I think your a fantastic person for speaking up on your past. I'd like to know a few things if I may....
What kind of Music do you listen to?
What was the most beautiful places you've seen?
What was the best fishing trip you had? and sights/ sunsets you've seen.... I like to get off topic and have you tell us some things like this... these questions that are to me very important to me.
I've met alot of great musicians and I never ask them about their job or what gear they may use..I try to let them speak of great times and memories!
If they want to share some thing else thats great...
Anyway , Welcome and best wishes for you and yours!
I hope you don't regret Too Much and are Happy!
Axis7

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

reply to post by tomdham

I'm sorry but I just don't buy it, such a big wall of text full of 0 information. If he indeed wanted wanted to share something special with us he would already done it.

We will see if I'm proven wrong.

Yes, Apleness, we may or may not.

This is an INTRODUCTION thread.
You did not read the thread in its entirety.
If you did you would not have come to this conclusion.

You have given a great example of the logical fallacy of appeal to ignorance.

There is no evidence for....therefore he is a FAKE!!
Please do not make me post the Monty Python Holy Grail: "She's a WITCH" video.
If you don't know that, well Google it.

Anyway, be patient, the truth is right around the corner.

73's,
Tom

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

much love x

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Irish614

While I also have reservations, the time of his posts are not really an issue. As you get older, your serotonin levels decrease and it is not unusual for older people to stay up late or get most of their rest in cat naps. I'm only 45 and I seldom sleep for more than four hours at a time. My father who is seventy five usually will not go to bed before 2:00 am. He then naps for several hours during the day in his recliner. The way he occupies his time is chatting on line with other retired teachers. In fact, his avatar is somewhat embarassing. Its the back side of a cowboy clad in nothing but leather chaps.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Wow! You have had an epic welcome! Most of us would have running by now! WOW!

Welcome sir and I too think that was the best into I have read thus far. Also thank you for your service.

I look forward to what you have to contribute to our diverse community. Like any community there are a vast amount of opinions and differences. We are searching out our questions for answers and we LIKE proof and as much information as we can digest.

With that said I believe you and you do not have to prove it to anyone unless you want to. I think you are just a breath of fresh air for everyone here and most of us are very interested in your experiences and point of view.
Those of us born later in life have a tendency to be demanding and I must say a rude. For that I apologize. Take your time and do share with us when you are ready! Hats off to you sir!

edit on 10-2-2012 by restlessinMT because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2012 by restlessinMT because: another silly typo!!

edit on 10-2-2012 by restlessinMT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
THEY win again.
There is olny one purpose for ATS.
to discredit and stop the truth.

AlonzoTyper.
Just tell your story.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join