It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from a Dying Man

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Hello Friends, I would love the chance to introduce myself, If I may.

I have chosen not to reveal my true name, due to the nature of the subject matter on this website, and because of the things I know...but you may call me Mr. Alonzo Typer. Fans of a certain H.P. Lovecraft, the greatest practioner of 20th century horror tales may recognize the alias I have chosen.

I am old. In my ninety years on this planet I have been witness to many wars, the stock market crash, the automobile, the space program, revolutionary advancements in science, medicine, and technology, and the rise and fall of nations. My family is of privileged european descent, but I was born in the USA. Due to the alcoholism, gambling, abandonment and over all debauchery of my Father, my childhood was one of squalor and uncertainty. For in the days of my youth, it was unheard of for a single mother of seven children, to enter the workplace in an attempt to make ends meet. Then the Great Depression occurred, my mother had a nervous breakdown, and I, along with my siblings were alone. It was at this time in my life that I learned the value of hard work, at the age of 12 I had a full time job, working at a machine shop.

I enlisted in the Navy when I was 16. In those days, you didnt have to jump though hoops. Especially with the situations going on at the time. I was on a ship, stationed in the Pacific throughout The War.

After returning to the states, I purchased my first automobile, a used Ford model T, paying fifty dollars. Using the government grant program for education, I attended both USC and Notre Dame, where I attained a Masters in Engineering, specilaizing in aerodynamic applications. The thought of flight was always a thrill, and soon had logged enough hours in the cockpit to become a licensed pilot. Using my new set of skills, I soon found my career as a special consultant to aerospace companies of the day, McDonald Douglas, Boeing, Lockheed, Hughes just to name a few.

My career lasted almost fifty years, and my military background allowed me to work on classified "special" projects, I traveled extensively, and was involved with development of some of the most groundbreaking projects at the time. Of course, looking back on the technology we had in those early days, its laughable to see my grandchildren, barely old enough to speak, easily out navigating me on the various devices we all now use.

My grandchildren are the reason I am here. A few of them have an interest in flight as I do, but are also drawn to the popular television programs that discuss the possibility of ET's and UFO's. They know fully well my background in aerospace, and constantly ask my opinion of supposed UFO videos and pictures contained in the threads presented on this site.

As I have said, I have lived a long life, and have been blessed to have found success in all aspects. I consider myself very lucky. Being this age certainly has its downfalls, ailing health being one of the most frequent. I have been diagnosed with two forms of Leukemia, one treatable, one fatal. My body no longer produced fresh blood cells as yours does. I have to go in about twice a week to receive fresh bags of blood through an IV. The doctors have given me roughly a few years, give or take, but I honestly dont mind if its sooner. I am not afraid, and have lived a good life, I know when the time comes, I will have a smile on my face.

Throughout my career I was constantly being reminded of my oath to stay silent and tell not a soul of what we were working on, especially never to my family. Eventually they just stopped asking, whivh made it much easier. One of the men I worked with, a man I knew for over three decades to have not taken a drink, ever, no matter where we were in the world, came to me one day and told me he feared for his life and his families life. He told me he screwed up and told his wife about some of the things we had seen. He claimed his house must have been bugged because shortly after his conversation with his wife, he noticed he was being followed. Shortly after he was killed in a car accident, and the cause of the accident was deemed that he was driving drunk on a secluded road at night. I think he definitely had an "accident." Thats what they call it.

I have shook hands with men you have read about in your history books, and worked on projects that would blow your mind even by todays standards. I have first hand experience, working on black ops that are so compartmentalized, you dont even know how many floors there are in the building you work in, you scan your ID and it just takes you to your floor. I have spent thousands of hours flying, and have personally experienced things that I believe to have been hundreds of times more advanced than the things we were working on, and thats being conservative. I have never seen an "alien" per se, but I have certainly seen objects both in the air, and on the ground, that to me looked "otherworldly."

I am not joining this site to sound off as some purported expert of any kind, nor am I seeking any reward or attention. Knowing that this road I'm on will soon be coming to an end, I would love to finally share what I know, what I have seen, and engage in intelligent discussions on topics you cant exactly bring up with your neighbor Joe. I have been silent for a very long time, and there are many out there like myself who know much more than I. Keep in mind, I have no current affiliation with any of my old contacts or employers, and its stranger to think about, but my experiences are now roughly decades old.

I thank you for allowing me this chance to introduce myself, and I look forward to getting to know you, or your alter ego. Hopefully, we can all help each other use our knowledge to compile thought provoking theories to the strange things we so desparately need answers for. I hope I can be of service.

Best Regards.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AlonzoTyper

Welcome to ATS AlonzoTyper. Great intro post and I look forward to reading more from you. Sorry to hear you have serious health problems but I hope they are giving you good treatment and care.

ETA You mention 2 forms of Leukemia, is that a result of things you came into contact with during your military career, do you think?

edit on 10/2/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Well Mr. Alonzo,

We here at ATS appreciate your kind introduction and welcome you to the main source of news for a lot of us and to the true love of consipiracy whether the topics are true or not.

I am sadden that you health condition isn't the best but after hearing your words of wisdom and that you feel ready at any given time, it warms my heart knowing that you aren't afraid to die since as you put it, you have done it all! My heart goes to you for being so brave and providing us with some true light that you have provided us.

I truely hope that you could englithened us on perhaps on details of your experiences on your knowledge that we all seek. I'm sure there will be others that will bombard you with questions and I also hope that they are understanding of your condition and do not demand the world of you.

Thank you for helping us and for considering ATS and its members as your friends!

Peace and Love!
edit on 10-2-2012 by TheEnlightenedOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Welcome! 90 years??

You seem like quite the active 90 year old (my grandfather didnt live that long)....I cant even imagine how he would deal with computers lol

Do you still work?

My career lasted almost fifty years, and my military background allowed me to work on classified "special" projects, I traveled extensively, and was involved with development of some of the most groundbreaking projects at the time.

What projects did you work on?

You sure do have quite the resume.....it covers a lot of super secret ground!

At your age, and since you claim to be dying........why not write a tell all book about this stuff? Or just share with us now. What do you have to lose?

Knowing that this road I'm on will soon be coming to an end, I would love to finally share what I know, what I have seen

We are waiting to hear it all

edit on February 10th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Explanation: Flagged!

Welcome to ATS. OL is sure a mod will be along soon with an informative post to get you started etc.

I recommend replying to this post with the reply function at the top right of this post,... so as to increase your post count by one towards your 20posts required before you can start your own threads.

Once you have your 20posts I also recommend acheiving 150+posts so that you may enter ATS chat.

Please feel free to contact me via u2u message system if you require any assistance and although I AM NOT A MOD, OL is very willing to help out if I am able to do so!

Peace and much Love!

Sincerely OmegaLogos (aka OL)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

Welcome to ATS AlonzoTyper. Great intro post and I look forward to reading more from you. Sorry to hear you have serious health problems but I hope they are giving you good treatment and care.

ETA You mention 2 forms of Leukemia, is that a result of things you came into contact with during your military career, do you think?

edit on 10/2/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

Thank you kindly Sir, or Madam. Indeed I cannot ask for better care, (well of course I can, but I'm not complaining). Its very uncomfortable to receive foreign blood, but I feel so much better after it makes it worth the pain.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Welcome...
I am receptive to what you may have to tell us. I have a few friends and acquaintances in their advanced years and I very much enjoy talking about the past with them. Which was the first Presidential election you could vote in? I always enjoy the answers to that one.

Again, welcome!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Very happy to have you aboard! You have lived the life that I dream of. I will patiently await for more from you! I must warn you however with just the info you have given it may be possible for "the man" to identify you, however I think you may know that already. Anyway just saying watch your 6 and thank you for sharing your memories and life with us!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Welcome! 90 years??

You seem like quite the active 90 year old (my grandfather didnt live that long)....I cant even imagine how he would deal with computers lol

Do you still work?

My career lasted almost fifty years, and my military background allowed me to work on classified "special" projects, I traveled extensively, and was involved with development of some of the most groundbreaking projects at the time.

What projects did you work on?

You sure do have quite the resume.....it covers a lot of super secret ground!

At your age, and since you claim to be dying........why not write a tell all book about this stuff? Or just share with us now. What do you have to lose?

I know, it is hard to believe. a few years ago I could barely figure out how to turn on a computer, much less use one. Surprisingly, my typing skills aren't too bad, after using a typewriter for so many years...these new key pads are a blessing. I remember when you would literally break your nail trying to push down the type keys.

I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather, I dont know why I'm still here. I have no friends left, my siblings are all long gone, and I was the second to oldest. My family always tells me I should write a book, and I would be lying if I said I haven't given it some thought. However, I'm not seeking compensation, and writing a book would take so much time and energy, even if I dictated to someone else what to write.

Plus, books dont talk back, and dont provide any answers to the writer, its a very broad one way street. Thats not what I'm interested in with the time I have.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

You want to share all these super duper secrets....feel free
You have our full attention

The resume is incredibly impression!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS! Your thread reads like you're a very intelligent individual, and I wouldn't second guess everything you're saying is true. I think all of us here are ready to hear more about your experiences and the technology that you've observed or have been apart of.

I'm sorry to hear that your health is on a decline and wish you the best and a peaceful transition.

I have always thought what I would do if I was in a position of holding secrets to the many black op projects our government is hiding. I always felt I would spill the beans to help enlighten mankind before my passing. It really is a brave thing for someone with your experience and background who is willing to talk about these things. Are you not concerned about our government finding out your identity or the secret information you want to share with us?

I hope you can shed light on a lot of questions we all have. I'll be looking for your threads with anticipated interest. Take care.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by punisher2012
Welcome to ATS! Very happy to have you aboard! You have lived the life that I dream of. I will patiently await for more from you! I must warn you however with just the info you have given it may be possible for "the man" to identify you, however I think you may know that already. Anyway just saying watch your 6 and thank you for sharing your memories and life with us!

I thank you for your kind words.

To be honest, maybe if I were to do this say, in 1975 I would be worried. However, I dont think I could spill the beans so to speak on ideas and concepts that most consider common knowledge nowadays.

Most of the stuff I worked on was declassified years ago, there are still several others that they'll probably never publicly admit to, but thats for another thread.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons

Welcome to ATS! Your thread reads like you're a very intelligent individual, and I wouldn't second guess everything you're saying is true. I think all of us here are ready to hear more about your experiences and the technology that you've observed or have been apart of.

I'm sorry to hear that your health is on a decline and wish you the best and a peaceful transition.

I have always thought what I would do if I was in a position of holding secrets to the many black op projects our government is hiding. I always felt I would spill the beans to help enlighten mankind before my passing. It really is a brave thing for someone with your experience and background who is willing to talk about these things. Are you not concerned about our government finding out your identity or the secret information you want to share with us?

I hope you can shed light on a lot of questions we all have. I'll be looking for your threads with anticipated interest. Take care.

I do plan to elaborate on the various things I know some here would find interesting. But, as I've said being old isnt easy, and aside from Leukemia, my vision is spotty at best. I cant stand to look at a computer screen for too long without losing all focus and developing a headache.

I will tell you, for most of my life I was a stauch supporter of the US government and our world leaders. I felt as if I was a part of something noble, and was willing to overlook many distinct features about our government that were worrisome to say the least.

I now am disgusted by these people who are leading our nation, and I have no confidence in politics. I dont believe in voting for the lesser of two evils. How did we get to the point where its not even shocking to have to choose evil?

To answer the lovely lady with green eyes, I was in WWII for much of my late teens and early twenties, and the first president I voted for was Dwight Eisenhower.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Impressive intro indeed

edit on 10-2-2012 by Razmijix because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

AlonzoTyper, I myself have faced death head on, and I mean in the worst kind of way for my age. I too was not afraid. But what saddends me truly is the one thing I am afraid of, and that's dying alone. So I must say its sad to hear you say you don't have any friends. I'm sure you out lived them all. But as a soldier once told me, "struggle is PROOF that you have not failed". I believe I quated that correctly. And as a survivor you now have come to a place where friends will be in abundance if you want them to be. How did you find ATS?
edit on 10-2-2012 by punisher2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I would like a little clarification...If you joined the Navy in '38 then where were you stationed?

The US didn't enter the war until 1941...and when you turned 21 you didn't vote, which should have been around '44 or so...meaning you didn't participate in a Presidential election until Eisenhower in 1952.

I am not trying to doubt you, I'm just trying to understand the historical spectrum in which you lived.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

BINGGGGGG. The balloon just went up ATS. This guy... THIS GUY.

I am not joining this site to sound off as some purported expert of any kind, nor am I seeking any reward or attention. Knowing that this road I'm on will soon be coming to an end, I would love to finally share what I know, what I have seen, and engage in intelligent discussions on topics you cant exactly bring up with your neighbor Joe. I have been silent for a very long time,

Nuff intro. Give us meat. Oh, and welcome. What you have seen with your eyes....

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! I'm sorry to hear about your condition, I wish you the best in the coming days. It's a real honor and pleasure for me knowing that there are noble truth-seekers out there like you that have chose not to fall off the path of knowledge, just reading your posts inspire me to keep on. I am young, (19 in fact) and if there is anything I'v e learned so far is that we all have our part in the grand scheme to be teacher as well as student. I'm really looking forward to your future posts.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I do plan to elaborate on the various things I know some here would find interesting. But, as I've said being old isnt easy, and aside from Leukemia, my vision is spotty at best. I cant stand to look at a computer screen for too long without losing all focus and developing a headache.

Take it slow, Do you know some one who can work the keys and read responses to you? That might be easier in the long run.

Also, don't be alarmed at the sheer number of responses and questions you may be badgered with. Ignore all that. You would forever be drowning in a sea of responses. Hey ATS, let the man speak.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Welcome. And I can't wait for some of your stories. If you're 90 you were born the same year as my father, who would have been 90 in less than a month.

I know he had some war stories he would never tell. He was at Remagn when the bridge fell. And I know there were many others too. Your introduction sounds like you have quite a few too.

So again...welcome. We are all dying, but from your intro, I'd say you've done more living than many of us combined.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join