It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from a Dying Man

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I though I was the only one with the BS meter reaching the peak .It just doesn't add up, 90 year old with leucemia and still able to give such a coherent and big speech.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Apleness

It is not like he was using his breath, it is a freaking keyboard not that exhausting.

Just because he is old and sick doesn't mean he isn't coherent.
edit on 2/10/2012 by ashtonhz8907 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ashtonhz8907

Sorry but 90 years old I have known didn't have the coherence to write something like that, specially coming from one that has leukemia and include on the title from a dying man obviously calling attention and simpaty raises even more the flag.
But doesn't matter he didn't shared anything and thats a typical symptom of BS, you are guys are so desperate to be true.

edit on 10-2-2012 by Apleness because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2012 by Apleness because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AlonzoTyper

Thank you for your service to America.
Sorry to hear about your declining health.
I myself would drop trou, bend over and crack them a smile and give them a shot of the brown eye, but I'm sure a man of your stature would not resort to such a thing.
I know a few WWII vets in their 90's and one in her mid 80's and they still get around and are mentally competent.
I cannot imagine how much different this country must seem to you now.
My father and his younger sisters grew up during the depression and their mom died when he was 12 (1943) and has since passed, on his mothers, his sisters and one of my grand daughters birthday (OCT 5), strange.
Anyhow, welcome to ATS, been around less than a year myself, more reading than posting, but I wish you the best and look forward to your future threads.

Best regards,

Moose

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Not desperate just hoping if he is legit he doesn't run for the hills.

I'll call BS when its been a month with nothing, not saying I believe him word for word.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Sorry but 90 years old I have known didn't have the coherence to write something like that, specially coming from one that has leukemia ......

Whilst Ms. Betty White, an icon in entertainment may not be stricken with leukemia....(Leukemia, BTW, can have remission phases...)....

Ms. Betty White is vibrant, brilliant, coherent and 90 YEARS old!!:

Betty White at 90: Seven decades on screen [video]

Try to get with the 21st century, and reality...please....
edit on Fri 10 February 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Well, haven't read all 19 pages - did he release any information?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

No.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
There are many stories to tell from our older generation. My father is 84 and still is sworn to secrecy on the black government programs he worked on at Univac.. He will probably be dead in 2 years from his emphysema thus taking his secrets to the grave. I even have a top secret clearance that I acquired in the Air Force while working on the EF-111 many years ago. And he still won’t talk about the defense/skunk systems he helped build and design. I plan on seeing him this weekend, I should tell him about this site.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Nothing amazing or unknown has been revealed. He just explained his life and said he's seen some super things. If it's true, nice life story...gratz on a life lived. If it's fake then it's no different than the hundreds of other threads claiming the same thing. It was a good intro and I'm not going to try to decide if it was truth or not. Either way, welcome to ATS!

What astounds me is the 100+ flags and stars given to info that isn't all that unique or amazing. Black projects aren't a conspiracy and everyone knows they exist. We know they are more advanced than civilians can usually picture. Even if he's the real deal and tells you more you will still have to take his word for it because a contractor isn't going to be able to walk away from black ops with any form of document or photo...remember he even believes they killed his friend for telling his wife what they were working on. I just don't get the hype surrounding this.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Glad to read your story Sir
Stay blessed

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Hi. I enjoyed your posts. You mentioned the classic books. I believe a man of your age has read a ton of books.
So I'm just wondering, what would you say were the best books you read throughout your life?

Best of luck to you,
Waldo

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Oh come on now. I know at least three people in their nineties that could type exellently on this site. They aren't scientists either, just plain older working class retired people. Anyone who thinks older people can't understand how to use the internet are dillusional. It's not that hard, I'm 56 and can manually extract viruses, have had a computer since 1986. If you have an interest in something you will learn no matter what you're age. I can't believe how ignorant people can be. Does it really matter what his age is? Would he state his real age anyway if he were worried about repercussions? I wouldn't, I'de put it a few years off and my content could be real. Does it matter what his age is? Let's just see if anything he knows is interesting.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Alonzo--

Welcome to the kitchen. 'Hope you can stand the heat. You seem to be well grounded, but I do fear that you will tire from some of our members rather quickly and may decide that your efforts are not being appreciated.

You should somehow manage to write that book that you have locked inside of you. It would be a shame to lose it if you were to pass without sharing. There are major publishers out there in that world--not vanity publishers--that will privide you with all you need to get your words down on paper or in electronic form.

Today, it seems the words of "patriot" and "traitor" are being turned upside down on us in meaning. You come across as the old-school sort. We have high hopes in you. You have already captured some of our hearts with your solid, style of writing. Give us more. Give us some hope for the future both that we can believe in and work toward bringing to bear. Tell us about this facade that has veiled the UFO and ETs for all of these years. Tell us the truth that we never have been told.

edit on 10-2-2012 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2012 by Aliensun because: finished chopped sentence.

edit on 10-2-2012 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

I've read them all.

The point is "NOT" to add information to an "Introduction" thread.

Navigate to any future informational threads that this ATS member posts, in future, to find your answer......

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

I've read them all.

The point is "NOT" to add information to an "Introduction" thread.

Navigate to any future informational threads that this ATS member posts, in future, to find your answer......

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I too would love to hear what you know. Also while here, I see a trend among some posters type casting anyone whom is over a particular age group, which shows a clear lack of wisdom. My step father was in the war as a bomber pilot and were he alive today, he would show great intelligence as well as writing skills, what a magnificent man and this would not have diminished. I am 73 years old and certainly don't consider myself senile or old fashion. Anyone whom is active in this world, modernizes with the changing times.

Some of the things he saw while planes were falling from the skies over Germany, are belittled on ATS, but this was a strong man whom was honest and cried at the loss of life at his hands. Some of the things that are happening with my life on other levels, are beyond most young people, so you others, listen up!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Mr Typer,

If you really are about to give up the ghost, don't waste your time on here. If you haven't noticed...(in a whisper)...these people are crazy!

Seriously, they are crazy. I have been stalking this website for years as a mild form of amusement. Every day it's another post about "when will disclosure happen"..."my mama is a reptilian"..."the Annuki have...." blah blah blah. Seriously, these people are crazy. Sometimes when I read the posts on this website it frightens me to think that these people may represent a majority of the population. Or am I the crazy one.

Don't misunderstand me, there are some interesting articles here, as there are everywhere. But you have to sort through a LOT of BS just to find something interesting. If you look you will find that there are obviously some educated people here as well (or at least those who are smart enough to present themselves as such). But there are a lot of people with very over active imaginations. And they love take out their frustration by pounding their anger through the keyboard at people like you.

Why should it matter if you are really as old as you say? Does it really matter? I don't even care if you lie. Seriously...just amuse me. Say what you want, we will read it, and tomorrow starts another day.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Dear Alonzo,

What an introduction, a very brave one, an introduction one of a kind and worth all the flags in this world. I.M.H.O.

And you held on for over 90 years on this rotten planet?

Wooow, that's a long long time, and I'm really curious what things you can share with us, for us to learn from. It's always interesting to know what, and this is meant with the UTMOST RESPECT "Old Timers" know and what they went through during this extensive stay on earth

I hope that your "last" days/weeks/years on this planet will be painless for you so you can enjoy your grandchildren you seem to love so much.

Your story makes me feel very humble and sad at the moment, your courage is very extraordinary. I bet your grandchildren are (if they are not, they really should be) very proud of their granddad !!!

All the best to you and

Ukuthula (Peace) !!
W.O.D.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

He said he would respond to questions. It became a "pile on" with almost no questions. This is one of the rudest sites on the planet.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join