It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from a Dying Man

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Ahhh, finally, that makes a lot of sense thanks.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
nvm

edit on 10-2-2012 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by rydizz

It could be.
I cant say that the thought didn't cross my mind as well.
God bless the anonymity of the internet.
All will be revealed in time.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I would not expect that the topicstarter will reveal some secrets that we are not aware yet.
Despite the fact the he is not afraid of death threats, he has a family that may be heart if something not allowed escapes. Being 90 and near death does not give him any advantage.
Even if we imagine that he went mad and revealed something, the information will be taken away by one of the mods immediately.
There are some disinfo agents here on ATS with the task to mislead the public opinion, theoretically he may be one of them, but that cannot be sure of course.
Anyway, do not see something interesting to come. Just maybe in this way: whatever secret the topicstarter reveals, it just gets more probability not to be true.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Stars and flags are nothing! you'll never get nominated for something special......Time wasting
edit on 10-2-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Not sure what you're getting at with this..he said it's not his real name AND that any lovecraft fans would recognize it...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by BBalazs
for the record, I am not buying any of this.
a well written piece of disinfo and soon to be suppressed ufo tech is where this is going imo.
gullibility at its best.
prove you say who you are, I can write better stuff.
i would assume parts ae going to be true, but most parts made up.
but entertaining.

Agreed.

For one reason only:

In the OP, it is stated that he worked for/or did consulting work for McDonald Douglas.
Surely, in such a clear, concise post you would not make such a silly mistake.

Perhaps you should have used Google before fabricating your intricate post. You would have seen that it is
McDonnell Douglas.

Typo? Perhaps but I doubt it.

Nice try...
Maybe your next BS net identity will be 100% correct in it's fabrication.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Aliens do exist , actually we are all aliens.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICanThink
I would not expect that the topicstarter will reveal some secrets that we are not aware yet.
Despite the fact the he is not afraid of death threats, he has a family that may be heart if something not allowed escapes. Being 90 and near death does not give him any advantage.
Even if we imagine that he went mad and revealed something, the information will be taken away by one of the mods immediately.
There are some disinfo agents here on ATS with the task to mislead the public opinion, theoretically he may be one of them, but that cannot be sure of course.
Anyway, do not see something interesting to come. Just maybe in this way: whatever secret the topicstarter reveals, it just gets more probability not to be true.

Disinfo agenst? Is there anywhere you can go to get truth, or is it so distorted and twisted everywhere that we'll never know??? Whats the point of a site like this if you can choose who has a voice and who doesn't???

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DumbTopSecretWriters
Stars and flags are nothing! you'll never get nominated for something special......Time wasting
edit on 10-2-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

They contribute to your WATS score and ranking.

WATS Top Contributors

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICanThink

These kinds of posts always crack me up.

Seriously, like the FBI, CIA, ATF, whatever other alphabet agency or Men In Black type of thing really give a flying happy crap about ATS? They don't need those fictional "disinfo agents" on ATS. They think we're all nuts anyway.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AlonzoTyper

First welcome to ATS.

Let's get the ball rolling in a more polite and civilized manner shall we?

Do all members of this website have to go through a hazing period? Are all members required to post pictures of themselves? Have you posted yours?

Ignore the trolls and there are a lot of rude, smart mouth, big know it alls on ATS.

Just tell us whatever comes to mind that you can safely talk about.

And if I were you, no don't post a picture or video of yourself - to hell with the trolls and disbelievers.

What was life life back long ago, your earliest memories?

What famous people have you met?

I had dinner once in grade school with Dr. Wernher Von Braun - but him and my girlfriend's father only sat out with us and politely chit chatted for a few minutes. At the time I had no idea of who he was until I got home and said his name - I was around 11 and when he asked me "What are your favorite subjects in school?" I think I answered something like History and Art - (great impression huh?). He was very polite, quiet and quiet nice. But again, my girlfriend's father and him excused themselves and went into the study to talk after a few minutes.

You asked if anyone reads the classics still.

Yes, my favorite poem is The Lady of Shalott " a Victorian ballad by the English poet Alfred, Lord Tennyson. I love Robert Frost, William Shakespeare, Elizabeth Barrett Browning, Waldo Emerson (Celestial Love), William Butler Yeats as well as his father John Yeats, Thomas Moore's (Utopia), Sir Walter Scott, Williams Wordsworth, and T.S. Elliot.

I love rock, (Beatles era) but in my senior year of highschool, I dated a foreign exchange student who introduced me to literature, art and Baroque Music (I also love medieval and Renaissance). My favorite piece of music is Moonlight Sonata, Douce Dame Jolie sung by Annwn, Cantar de Procella by Arcana and almost everything by Vivaldi.

My very favorite painters are John William Waterhouse (Everything this guy did), Meeting on the
Turret Stairs by Fredrick Burton, Romeo and Juliet by Frank Dicksee, God Speed by Leighton, Belle Dame Sans Merci by Frank Bernard Dicksee and The Execution of Lady Jane Grey (1833), Paul Delaroche.

So, not all of us say yo and cuz.

While my spelling and grammar (I have been told yesterday by a member on ATS) is less than perfect, I enjoy reading everything from quantum physics (beginners not advance), politics, the classics including Science Fiction.

Again, just start keyboarding, memories, your first love, your first day at school, etc.

Grandma X told me that back in the early 1900's women could only drink in America in a back room and not in the front room with men.

Women also back then did not normally wear lipstick unless they were "loose women"

Yes you should do a video having your kids and grand kids interview you, asking questions about your mother, father, grandparents, early life.................but no, you don't have to "prove" anything. If you have a picture of you with someone famous, wow, great - and if you feel it won't endanger your family post away. But be aware, with our government the way it is headed to be very careful giving out too much information on yourself.

Some people, and it's increasing year by year on ATS can be quite rude.

Just write away and answer only the questions you feel comfortable with.

If my mother had lived, she would have been 101 this past December 10th (Born December 10, 1910 - died February 23, 1962)

I was a late in life baby (not planned).

90 years - I'm 59 and life has sure changed in just my time, you must really have seen some changes.

Good or bad for the most part?

Again, welcome and just say what is in your heart.

Accolade by Edmund Blair Leighton

I also love Edgar Allan Poe's writing and have a collection of Edward Gorey's illustrations. (My dark side)

edit on 10-2-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Oh , That, i will never get.

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The OP reminds me of a thread created by a member on this site by the name of "The Matrix Traveller". You can find his thread in Skunk Works. Hmm... I will read though the pages and post again to give you guys my thoughts.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The Op introduction looks genuine.We'll see if it contains "Originality".

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm

I don't care what you read into it, the question stands. It's a simple enough question, if you can't understand it's implications, post your own thoughts and questions, it's not about me. It's a question, if answered truthfully, reveals nothing or something astonishing.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AlonzoTyper

See that Alonzo, they already are hot on your tail. Welcome, most don't get that much attention from an introduction.
The illumaniti were in Angels and Demons BTW. ( thats "by the way", and I am not a youngster either though 90 is still many years away if I make it that far lol) My children have kept me up to date on computers and cell phones and other technology of today and I am learning text language from my young niece who is 20.
I dont know what kind of language is expected from any person of any age. I guess if you're very young it will show in your writing but after a college education I dont see how anyone can tell the difference from a 25 year old or a 95 year old by what is written. Maybe this person has some special talent that we are unaware of. Anyway welcome. Only a few bite but the ones that do probably dont have their shots so take care.

PS Where for art thou dear Alonzo. Here is to hoping this day finds you in good health. God speed.
Wonder if that's old world enough for the kids.
edit on 10-2-2012 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1
Seriously, like the FBI, CIA, ATF, whatever other alphabet agency or Men In Black type of thing really give a flying happy crap about ATS? They don't need those fictional "disinfo agents" on ATS. They think we're all nuts anyway.

This is plain wrong.
It is hard to underestimate the importance of the control over information. Tyranny loves control. They think about us exactly what we are, they are not stupid neither we are.
The topics here on ATS are very sensitive. The audience is very big. The disingo agents are relatively cheap: 1 million per year is enough for 100-150 accounts. What is 1 million for TPTB??
If you do not see presence of the agents, I feel bad for you - conspiracy theories usually are much crazier that this assumption of disinfo agents.

2 another guy: yes, there is no place in internet with pure good 100% truth. You have to filter it somehow, using your brain.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by punisher2012

its a wind up...are you not feeling ?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mark1167

Is it really THAT hard to believe a 90 year old man is on the computer? Here's a story about one 927maxfm.com... . Lighten up

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join