It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from a Dying Man

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
A very warm welcome - i hope you are with us far longer than you expect

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I cannot promise its going to occur today, or next week for that matter.

Ten pages in and still nothing.Not one single shred of proof that your even who you say you are let alone all the claims you make.
It's a simple thing to do, then all the doubter's including me will shut up and listen.But so far nothing but the typical troll tactic.Make a few random posts on other threads to make it seem like you are sincere,then start a thread claiming extra ordinary things.But then only keep posting more vague claims while stringing along the doubters and slowly derailing your own thread.Just keep the doubters posting and then the people who believe you blindly will come to your defense and then the battle begins and you sit back and get your stars and flags.I have seen this so many times it get's tiring.Come on one single shred of proof and I will shut up.I have been polite, patient and non confrontational.All I want is one single solitary thing that's it.Then you will have my undivided attention.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Some of you people need to get a grip.This is an intro thread for god's sake.Give the man time to start a thread with his experiences before you start with the bashing.Anyway,to the op : welcome and I look forward to hearing your experiences
edit on 10-2-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
This thread will be in the history of ATS
You have see many incredible things and projects
the life you have lived is a dream for many

Acheived many extraordinary things
Lived for almost a century
All the knowledge accumulated
and especially your children & your grand children

I didnt sens any fear of death .. great wisdom in you sir
dying in total peace is what everyone wish at the end
you probably know by this time ..death is just the beginning

the soul cant die

by sharing your knowledge like that...
is the greatest legacy that anyone could give to futur generations

The doctors told you that you have 2-3 yrs ?
then sir .. there is one last thing not to be miss
where the world will change and take a complete u turn on itself
you will probably agree that the ride till the 21 december will be rough
the world has never see so many country pissed off at each other
ready to launch their arsenal for even one little accident

its like a group of mad people wants to destroy the world with a war
just before the 21 december .. they want to keep it for themself or is it just coincidential
i have made many though in my 30 yrs (ok maybe not when i was 1-5 yrs old lol)
but my though on everything started very early

But i dont have 90 yrs old .. the Age of Wisdom
if i may ask you 2 important questions

What can you tell us is about to happen in the Middle East with Iran ?

What can you tell us about the 21 december of 2012 ?

Thank you
Welcome on ATS
wish you many more yrs to come
miracle do exist .. with a Powerfull positive soul like your ....You can heal anything

edit on 2/10/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I'm sorry, but do you not have better things to be doing with your time, other than harrassing me for a picture of myself? Do you want to see what I look like THAT bad? I can assure you, there's not much to look at.

Excuse #2.

I'm not harrassing anyone just asking for some proof of who you say you are.If I ever started a thread claiming to be who you are I would offer proof right away before I even started, to stop doubters right in their tracks.Then the thread could continue without all the side tracking.But of course your not going to do that right?
Come on you've wasted enough time answering all these posts with more vague answer's, surely in that amount of time you could have done something.I'm sure you have pictures of yourself on your computer.Someone here can guide you in the process of posting it in your thread.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
First of all -welcome!
I really enjoyed reading your post,even though probably it is nothing more then a (magnificent) role playing since it does not feel right. But frankly this is not the point.
You claim to be an engineer involved in top projects and willing to share - so since what you want to share is more important then Ford car's price ,can you tell me what other types of aircrafts beside fixed wings desings are considered. Without causing heart attacks to alphabet guys,preferably.

Hope that my AOA will not stall the thread , you know- due to too much drag on search engines.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
************************** Mod Note *****************************

It is getting a bit testy in here!

All members need to remember Courtesy is Mandatory.

We are a skeptical community, and that is fine, and appreciated. We are also a community that has seen a million attempted hoaxes, so that is also understandable. However, all posts should be courteous, and on-topic.

It is unacceptable to demand personal information or identifiers from anyone for any reason while on ATS. Keep that in mind. It is also off-topic to discuss other ATSers instead of the subject at hand.

While there is plenty of reason for healthy skepticism in this case, we still need to maintain courtesy and decorum in all of our dealings.

Further ill-mannered posts will be removed and warnings issued.
edit on 10-2-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlonzoTyper
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I understand what you're saying, and I didnt mean to post a resume so to speak. I just wanted to tell people a little about myself, and hopefully find people who may have similar experiences, or similar backgrounds.

And you did a good job. But like I said earlier you put way too much out there for the tens of thousands of ATS members to attack, (oh, I mean question) you on in details.

I fully expected to garner some attention, I'm not shocked that most have a hard time picturing an old man willingly joining a website such as this. I also planned on elaborating on all the things I briefly summarized, however I would like to take the time to do it right, and give details as best I remember them.

Well your expectations have been met, and then some. If you plan on elaborating, better get to it or you will go the way of another new "unverifiable" alien. (pun intended)
You have enough posts now to start a new thread and send U2U messages.

Look, Mr. Typer, so far I am keeping an open mind because I am interested in what you have to say.
BUT
My suggestion would be to pick just one of your extraordinary experiences / claims and go from there.
Many members have asked many questions regarding your many claims. Start a thread and answer them.

I give my word that I will elaborate on the more interesting accounts, and will do so in due time. I also have finally given in to my family's request to have me sit and speak about my life while they video tape me. They want to be able to share some of the interesting things I've experienced with family after I'm gone.

See what I suggested previously.
Also, I too have taped my Mother who was, along with my Grandmother, interred in Peenemunde building V-2 rockets. I could prove this with video. but I won't because it is personal.
So again I suggest to you, do not make claims that you cannot OR will not support with evidence.

At this time I have not made the decision to post these videos on here. If I do, I will require help from my grandkids. I dont even know where to start.
I'm hoping that would be proof enough for people to finally get past this intro phase?

(snip)

Do all members of this website have to go through a hazing period? Are all members required to post pictures of themselves? Have you posted yours? The whole point of creating an alias is to remain anonymous, sort of. I have given enough details already that if someone really wanted to track me down I have no doubt they could.

The short answers, YES, NO, NO and Yes.

I do not think anyone could, would or want to track you down.
I think most ATSers, in general, have a real life too and could care less who you really are.
They just what answers to the claims you already made, that's all.

To the other poster who questioned the sale price of my first automobile, I believe you'll find the original cost of a Model T was somewhere around $200 and that was brand new. Is $50 unbelievable?

I have already addressed this issue in a previous post:

Buying Model-t Fords

Anyway, you do seem pretty innocuous but interesting.
Judging by some of your posts in other threads.

Keep on trucking and again,
GOOD LUCK!

73's,
Tom
edit on 10-2-2012 by tomdham because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
************************** Mod Note *****************************

It is getting a bit testy in here!

All members need to remember Courtesy is Mandatory.

We are a skeptical community, and that is fine, and appreciated. We are also a community that has seen a million attempted hoaxes, so that is also understandable. However, all posts should be courteous, and on-topic.

It is unacceptable to demand personal information or identifiers from anyone for any reason while on ATS. Keep that in mind. It is also off-topic to discuss other ATSers instead of the subject at hand.

While there is plenty of reason for healthy skepticism in this case, we still need to maintain courtesy and decorum in all of our dealings.

Further ill-mannered posts will be removed and warnings issued.

I haven't been ill mannered at all.I'm not implying your directing this post to me but we have all been witness to this type of hoax before and the OP could have stopped all of this right away by being more prepared.
What kind of proof should a person provide when claiming the things the OP is claiming?
Doesn't the burden of proof lie with the OP?
I as well as many other people want to desperately believe what is being claimed, no one more than me will apologize hole heartedly for being sceptical if what he say's is true.
I apologize for asking the OP for proof of his claims, by providing personal information, but he hasn't offered anything else to make me believe him for one second.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I had many friends that were Freemasons. And heck I joined the local Elks Lodge, and was talked into being a Shriner. These are groups similar to Freemasonry, with less secrecy I suppose, leading people to have less interest in making accusations of dubious activities.

Elks are not Shriners. All Shriners must be Masons, first. If you were a Shriner, you were a Mason. If you are going to pretend to be 90 and dying, you should get your stories straight before you try to tweak the gullible.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, I look forward to reading more from you and sharing discussions.
It is funny, you mentioned you bought a used model T for $60. The first car I ever bought was a
used 1968 New Yorker that I got for $50. (I think this was in the early 90's)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mark1167

TO THE NEGATIVE SKEPTICS:

The way I see it, what's the real harm in being fooled? "Haha, a bunch of weirdos on a forum were tricked into believing someone who wasn't true!" Funny sure. Painful? Maybe. Does it mean anything? NO.

Fighting over "the truth" this early is silly and misguided. The harm of estranging someone who actually want's to share information is a real problem. Battle of truth is a hurtful thing, even if done politely. And it needs to wait. So, if there's something negative and doubtfully to say, yes it's important, but it doesn't matter until there is something of substance to inquire and debate about. So let's save it; not poison the good will; and let the guy get his papers together. He's only had a few hours

cheers!
edit on 10-2-2012 by RussHaywood because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Dear Sir, welcome to ATS(or like i call it ,"pictures or it didn't happen") Ha ha ha. Do yourself a favor and ignore the detractors and just start talk-in about your life and us history buffs will sit back and soak it up. To start I have a good question for you, do you remember any classified project code names that I could do a freedom of information search on they may be declassified by now and could prove interesting. Sometimes something that may have seemed insignificant to you back then or now could add a piece to the puzzle.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Mr. Typer - I'm really looking forward to reading any thread you might create. I'm sure they will be very interesting reads. Don't mind the knuckleheads on here.

Be well. We all hope to hear more from you soon.

- L2L

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Good for you, I can only imagine the things that I will see by the time I reach that age. I hope I do.

Many naysayers on this site, so many young people don't even realize that people over 40, often speak some similar words of people that are 20. It comes from tv, family, and life in general.

I've had people suggest that I'm a young man, instead of a woman in her early 50s. I think it's because I've raised a fine young man, and some of him, rubbed off on me.

Welcome to ATS, and don't let the rude people get you down.
I am giving you the benefit of the doubt, you could easily be exactly who you say you are (or not, but that's OK too).

I hope you still have a few good years in you, even though you've lived longer than many.
Kudos on your long marriage also, I admire that.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Welcome Mr. Typer:
I am sorry to hear about your health situation. It does sound you have accomplished alot in your time when there were no personal computers or internet or "smart" phones. Will be following your insight and wisdom on this website. We all wold like to know the truth about things which is why we're on this particular website.
Hope that you do have some years left.

Peace

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Welcome Mr. Typer:
I am sorry to hear about your health situation. It does sound like you have accomplished alot in your time when there were no personal computers or internet or "smart" phones. Will be following your insight and wisdom on this website. We all would like to know the truth about things which is why we're on this particular website.
Hope that you do have some years left.

Peace
edit on 10-2-2012 by 1loserel2 because: insert word

edit on 10-2-2012 by 1loserel2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AlonzoTyper

Late to the party as usual
Well, Welcome to ATS. Looking forward to whatever you can share over time. Since this is simply an introduction thread, I will leave my skeptic hat at the door and simply welcome another addition to the community.

Keep in mind, in your future thread of disclosing whatever it is you wish to disclose..more information is better than less. We sort of pride ourselves on picking at the edges of stories in order to try to figure out what is fact and what is just the musings of some pretend science fiction author. I am sure you can appreciate the need for such attributes on a website that has about 3-5 prophets, secret agents, and such weekly.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I have shook hands with men you have read about in your history books, and worked on projects that would blow your mind even by todays standards. I have first hand experience, working on black ops that are so compartmentalized, you dont even know how many floors there are in the building you work in, you scan your ID and it just takes you to your floor. I have spent thousands of hours flying, and have personally experienced things that I believe to have been hundreds of times more advanced than the things we were working on, and thats being conservative. I have never seen an "alien" per se, but I have certainly seen objects both in the air, and on the ground, that to me looked "otherworldly."

First of all, welcome to ATS. As you can see by now, when your introduction post is as colorful as yours is you will have an instant audience of both people who wish to have a little bit of proof before they believe you as well as the more gullible members who will battle the others and call them "trolls", "disinfo agents" "debunkers", and other less intelligent means of debate - even though there is still no elabortation on your original post after 11 pages.
Perhaps if you just give a little more detail on the above quote from your introduction, things can start to settle down a bit. I'm personally not asking for pictures or videos, it's just that some of us longer term members have seen literally thousands of these type of introductions where some sort of information or insight into secret government stuff (or whatever) is promised, only to have it all fall apart as yet another hoax or attention seeker. When you say you have

personally experienced things that I believe to have been hundreds of times more advanced than the things we were working on
- you have absolutely grabbed everyone's attention. Most of us would genuinely like to hear more about that, but instead we get accused of attacking you...I have never understood how people can be so exceedingly thin-skinned that their delicate little feelings get hurt just because people want you to discuss a claim you yourself made in a little bit more detail.
So please, Mr. Typer, throw us a little bone here. Just discuss the stuff that you yourself said that you wanted to discuss in your OP. In your own words:

I am not joining this site to sound off as some purported expert of any kind, nor am I seeking any reward or attention. Knowing that this road I'm on will soon be coming to an end, I would love to finally share what I know, what I have seen, and engage in intelligent discussions on topics you cant exactly bring up with your neighbor Joe.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussHaywood
reply to post by mark1167

TO THE NEGATIVE SKEPTICS:

The way I see it, what's the real harm in being fooled? "Haha, a bunch of weirdos on a forum were tricked into believing someone who wasn't true!" Funny sure. Painful? Maybe. Does it mean anything? NO.

Fighting over "the truth" this early is silly and misguided. The harm of estranging someone who actually want's to share information is a real problem. Battle of truth is a hurtful thing, even if done politely. And it needs to wait. So, if there's something negative and doubtfully to say, yes it's important, but it doesn't matter until there is something of substance to inquire and debate about. So let's save it; not poison the good will; and let the guy get his papers together. He's only had a few hours

cheers!
edit on 10-2-2012 by RussHaywood because: (no reason given)

What's the real harm in being fooled?

Well.... no real harm at all I suppose. But... the fact that this intro post has 90 some odd flags and sits at the top of ATS forum home page while Greece erupts in violence and chaos says a lot about the state of affairs here at good old ATS. It's not what it used to be....

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join