It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from a Dying Man

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Some of you people make me sick...... there is a difference being a skeptic and being rude. I hope he bounces off this site taking what he knows with him so that you may never know. I can see how others may disagree with that statement, and that's fine. You don't need to push people around to get what you want. Reverse psychology is not going to work on someone whom is 90 years old. It mearly shows your own ignorance. All I can say YOU are lucky we are not having this discussion in a room in the physical reality, I would teach a few of you a thing or two about manners and respect for your elders, which apperently your mother neglected to teach you. Let alone respect for ANY pesron.... and you people wonder why the world has gone to s#!*. If we could only get stars in an intoductory forum yu might see how many people agree with me.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Sir, CAN WE QUIT THE SMALL TALK ALREADY??

I have just read through 11 pages of small talk with no sign of ANY meat-and-potatoes to validate anything in your intro to which you make some phenomenal claims. Just all BALONEY small talk after 11 pages despite REPEATED requests for SOME SUBSTANCE FROM YOU!!!!!

Listen, people here at ATS are SOOOOOOOOO tired already of intros that spark extreme curiosity such as this one, that always seem to end up being immature kids or attention-seekers WASTING peoples time with BALONEY small talk.

Reading your thread had me thirsting to read more about your experiences in the Air Force (former Air Force gent myself), your experiences with high ranking officials, politicians, and to discover your take and opinion on the extraordinary modern craft of our time, and that of your time as well.

CAN WE PLEASE QUIT THE SMALL TALK ALREADY, SIR?

Please!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine

Originally posted by AlonzoTyper
I had many friends that were Freemasons. And heck I joined the local Elks Lodge, and was talked into being a Shriner. These are groups similar to Freemasonry, with less secrecy I suppose, leading people to have less interest in making accusations of dubious activities.

Elks are not Shriners. All Shriners must be Masons, first. If you were a Shriner, you were a Mason. If you are going to pretend to be 90 and dying, you should get your stories straight before you try to tweak the gullible.

Actually that wasn't always the case. In the past, shriners did not have to be masons.
I was looking for a link about that but having trouble finding it. I will post it if found.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by punisher2012

I agree. Still don't get what the whole stars and flag thing even means, it would be nice to have someone explain it to me, as well as the acronym ETA besides its obvious meaning estimated time of arrival, other people seem to be using it in a way that I don't understand.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I want to believe as much as anyone else, but for someone in their old age who says that his eyes hurt from staring at the computer screen too much, he certainly has spent a lot of time on ATS over the last day or so, and with no real substance. I'm moving on.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlonzoTyper

Originally posted by punisher2012
Welcome to ATS! Very happy to have you aboard! You have lived the life that I dream of. I will patiently await for more from you! I must warn you however with just the info you have given it may be possible for "the man" to identify you, however I think you may know that already. Anyway just saying watch your 6 and thank you for sharing your memories and life with us!

I thank you for your kind words.

To be honest, maybe if I were to do this say, in 1975 I would be worried. However, I dont think I could spill the beans so to speak on ideas and concepts that most consider common knowledge nowadays.

Most of the stuff I worked on was declassified years ago, there are still several others that they'll probably never publicly admit to, but thats for another thread.

No time like the present to get that other thread started. Whatcha say fella ?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm

From what I gather qabout the stars and flags, stars represent agreements and flags are to point out post to other member bringing the thread to their attention.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AlonzoTyper

I've only read one post of yours outside of this thread, and it was in the thread about the marines using the SS logo (and I don't want people to bring that discussion to this thread, I'm just saying that was the first place I read one of your posts).

You were kind and respectful and went directly to the point. You made your argument valid just by the way you stated it. I guess those qualities come with age, eh?

Anyway, I think I've never posted on someone's introduction thread before, but I was fairly touched by your approach to the forum and humble attitude, although you can talk and know about more stuff than most of us would ever dream about.

Welcome to the boards.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Great introduction SIR....Being 90+ is not bad!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check out MR 104 yrs old!! and still at large!!!

104 year-old Taufeek Khanjar has become Britain's oldest new citizen

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by punisher2012

From what I gather qabout the stars and flags, stars represent agreements and flags are to point out post to other member bringing the thread to their attention.

Sorry this is off topic, so the more stars a thread have, the more people agree with it, and the more flags it has, the more people think it is important?

And what in the hell does ETA mean, besides the obvious answer???

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333
Sir, welcome and thank you for deciding to share your story. First off I have to warn you that not everybody is as welcomming and friendly as it may seem. There are a number of people on this site who just love to derail threads, make incomprehensible comments et cetera. Some for their own amusement, some because they are paid to do so.

Please dont let them get to you. I have seen many a person, not unlike yourself, who has given up on ATS because of these members.

We want to hear your stories and practically all of the information you are willing to share. For us, a person such as yourself is the 'holy grail' in a way. Most of us spen years hoping to meet someone such as yourself who is not afraid to spill the beans.

So, again, thank you. I'll be keeping an eye out for your next thread. Just please dont make us wait too long.

Best wishes,

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Do you really believe that some people are paid to be on this site ? How do I sign up for that job ? I could do it all day long and I type 60 words per minute. ( as long as the back button works lol ) sign me up now. u2u if you need my social for the application ATS.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Welcome...glad you have come to join the family!

As you have noticed, people here are very suspicious minded
sorry you're being "put to the test", but there are often posts from people claiming to be "insiders" which turn out to be completely made up.

Sounds like you've led an interesting life and I look forward to your opinions and experiences. See you around

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

From what I gather that is corrrect, not sure on the eta tho.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

Well you're just too clever with words aren't you.
NOT !
Get over yourself kid.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Well, I think we would all do well to move on. It is of my very strong opinion that this guy is not who he says he is (duh!). I also believe he has posted under at least one other moniker. Compare the way he responds to questions and statements with this guy:

The Matrix Traveller

Yeah, they are one and the same. You will not get a straight answer from this guy. Check these two threads. When someone asks a question, he deflects with an almost whine. The same as this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

He would not finish either threads. He IS looking for attention.
If I'm wrong, it won't be the first time. But, I don't think I am. Not by a long stretch.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
OK.... a question that will not cross any lines...................With your knowledge you speak of, inside knowledge and the likelihood of privy information, have you formed an idea what will happen when you die? I think you know what I mean.... Aliens or God?, one promises eternal life, the other promises nothing. What will you be doing after death?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by andersensrm
reply to post by punisher2012

I agree. Still don't get what the whole stars and flag thing even means, it would be nice to have someone explain it to me, as well as the acronym ETA besides its obvious meaning estimated time of arrival, other people seem to be using it in a way that I don't understand.

ETA = Edited to add...atleast as far as I know.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plotus
OK.... a question that will not cross any lines...................With your knowledge you speak of, inside knowledge and the likelihood of privy information, have you formed an idea what will happen when you die? I think you know what I mean.... Aliens or God?, one promises eternal life, the other promises nothing. What will you be doing after death?

So you have to believe in God to believe in Eternal life??? Which then means aliens can't exist???? I think you crossed some lines there...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Flags are meant to bring attention to a thread - meaning you think it is a thread of great value, importance or information.
Stars are more directed at an individual post and show that you agree with or value a singular post.
As for ETA, that could mean (among other things) that you made a post and after posting it, you think of something additional to add to the post, or you make a clarifying remark or whatever. In those cases it would mean Edited To Add.
edit on 10-2-2012 by tallcool1 because: ETA: Someone beat me to it.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join